Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better - cryptocurrency trading or investing?  (Read 4351 times)
ashleyknight (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 07:00:08 AM

You have good experience in trading and investing then both are profitable but better investments in the long run than in daily trading. The risk is higher when trading every day trading is not possible to properly evaluate currencies without experience is true that it is better to hold bitcoin there is no fear of losing this currency and trading is possible to make a profit in the long run even if the knowledge is less. Long term investment benefits for investors.
most people do choose long-term investments because they are safer and do not require complicated analysis. but not a few also choose to make short-term investments because they want to get a quick profit and use the profit earned for capital to get a bigger profit. It doesn't matter if you want to invest long term or short term, the most important thing is according to the skills you have.
Investing is definitely not very risky. You can invest in a popular cryptocurrency with any study or going into details but trading requires a lot of information to make a good decision. In trading, you can earn profits even on the coins that don’t have a long term future.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashleyknight (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 07:26:37 AM

You have good experience in trading and investing then both are profitable but better investments in the long run than in daily trading. The risk is higher when trading every day trading is not possible to properly evaluate currencies without experience is true that it is better to hold bitcoin there is no fear of losing this currency and trading is possible to make a profit in the long run even if the knowledge is less. Long term investment benefits for investors.
most people do choose long-term investments because they are safer and do not require complicated analysis. but not a few also choose to make short-term investments because they want to get a quick profit and use the profit earned for capital to get a bigger profit. It doesn't matter if you want to invest long term or short term, the most important thing is according to the skills you have.

Yes It depends. Even many who day trade, will choose for a long term investment. Its up to individual. As said, If you confident on yourself and have experience and been successful in trading, then you can continue to do day trade. For those who are new to trading but have much confidence on any coin especially on Bitcoin, then yes, go for a long term investment. You can certainly have a deep break, sit back and relax on a long term investment.
When trading then it could neither be long term or short term but on general speaking it is still an investment because you had put up something for you to earn something.

I don't know on why it isn't considered that trading isn't an investment? So its a personal choice whether which one you do engage on but put up in mind that both things
 are just the same.

It do only varies or differs on the duration on where you do take out profits but on general sense it is just the same.
You are right in saying that. Both are different forms of investing in a way. The difference is that in trading, we invest for a very short period without any goal of keeping our investments for the long term. The aim of traders is to earn quick profits but investors usually do it for retirement purposes.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:26:29 AM

If it can be two, why should it be one, that's roughly what I want to say. I think both are the same thing, but only differ in terms of time, between short and long term. Especially when we already know the analysis in the long term, it seems not too difficult to analyze the market in a short time. Vice versa.
I personally do both very often at the same time, meaning I invest in coins that are good for the long term and make daily trades to complete the profits in very small sizes because it really helps me in reaping profits when the market is friendly.
Yes doing both between day trading and also investing in the long term I don't think it's for everyone,
they must really be able to divide or manage well,
as long as it's profitable I think we should make the most of it

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 01:06:50 PM

If it can be two, why should it be one, that's roughly what I want to say. I think both are the same thing, but only differ in terms of time, between short and long term. Especially when we already know the analysis in the long term, it seems not too difficult to analyze the market in a short time. Vice versa.
I personally do both very often at the same time, meaning I invest in coins that are good for the long term and make daily trades to complete the profits in very small sizes because it really helps me in reaping profits when the market is friendly.
Yes doing both between day trading and also investing in the long term I don't think it's for everyone,

Not for everyone, but for those who managed to deal with it the right way.

They are those who can manifest a good amount of compensation, not easy task and there are lots of things that needed to consider,
but eventually, if you are able to catch up with those important pieces from this investment, both trading and investing are good place to invest
your money.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 02:56:02 PM

both are methods of managing basic finances, I think, where we both risk our finances and hope for maximum profit. i personally prefer trading and profit from trading i invest in bitcoin as my investment in the future by not neglecting my trading hobby on the exchange
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:14:54 PM

Personally, I believe that for the past 10 years, the Bitcoin coin has only been profitable. And I have never heard of Bitcoin harming someone. And in all, I concluded that holding a Bitcoin coin is very profitable and even for the longest prospects. Since Bitcoin is the most promising coin that will always be relevant.
RavenTimmy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:49:36 AM

Day trading and investing are very different in terms of analysis. To day trade, you depend on technical analysis but investing can only be done by fundamentally analysing all the underlying factors that are responsible for the long term future of an asset.
ashleyknight (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:53:21 AM

Not for everyone, but for those who managed to deal with it the right way.

They are those who can manifest a good amount of compensation, not easy task and there are lots of things that needed to consider,
but eventually, if you are able to catch up with those important pieces from this investment, both trading and investing are good place to invest
your money.

Yes, maybe it’s not that easy to decide which will be more profitable but considering the unpredictability of Bitcoin, I think investing for a long term is risky. What you might consider as a temporary fall can be permanent.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 06:09:28 AM

Left for me, I suggest that both should I be done and at the same time. The only difference between investing and trading is the time factor, one is on a short term basis whereas the other is in a long term.
They're both prone to risk and your ability to handle both is on an individual strength.
So, I'll advice that OP gets to find out which would favour him and go for it. It's in you, and not our place to decide for you, just run your research properly, that'll help you.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 08:15:11 AM

I think trading is better and more profitable than investing (hold) as we know that the market is red since December so many investors are losing money, if we trade daily, we have the opportunity to make profit even though it is daily.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 09:08:12 AM

Personally, I think that you need to have a lot of experience in trading on exchanges to trade cryptocurrencies. Since without experience, you can simply merge everything and be left without funds. But investing is a very profitable way to increase your funds. And based on my experience, I can say that my investments bring me a very good income. And I also wish everyone to profit from cryptocurrency investments.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 09:10:47 AM

Yes, maybe it’s not that easy to decide which will be more profitable but considering the unpredictability of Bitcoin, I think investing for a long term is risky. What you might consider as a temporary fall can be permanent.

That's the risk that you needed to live with. There's no assurance, but if things went well, you'll see the best outcome.

Each investor and traders do have their own ways or own strategy, they are well aware of risk
I'm talking about experience traders and investors.

They know how to value every opportunity that will be open on their way while they are participating in this
investment..
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 02:08:45 PM

All are good, do what is best for you, the one you think it will be easy for you. Just that investing is a longterm business which if you are not patient you won't be able to cope with. All are good which brings profits when you do them well.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 03:09:29 PM

I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?
Actually it depends how you wanna make your money work .There are many thing concern with that .You have to make your own strategy if it is Day trading or Investment .So that you have to study a lot .However we all know that crypto is always high volatile market if we really do it professionally we can get a huge return for sure .On the hand if you wanna just invest here in btc you need to be a patience holder .If you don't able to hold your nerve you can make loss on investing in crypto specially on bitcoin.I actually suggest people to invest on crypto cause if you may don't know the proper trading strategy and also you need to have enough fund if you wanna do trade on day trading tricks .SO that i think it will be better to invest on crypto .Do your research always before investing or trading on crypto .

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 05:08:34 AM

All are good, do what is best for you, the one you think it will be easy for you. Just that investing is a longterm business which if you are not patient you won't be able to cope with. All are good which brings profits when you do them well.
True, because everyone has different skills. If we have the talent to trade, then trade. Learning to make a profit through crypto investment is a must, but don't let us force something that we have not mastered, because it will harm ourselves.
That's why we need to learn to master the skills according to what we want,
imposing will only make us uncomfortable and it's certainly not something we want,
The most important thing is keep learning because everything needs a process

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:00:16 AM

Both are the same but if you are asking about Holding then i think it is better to keep holding specially if you are having Bitcoin in your wallet because aside from being safer this is the one that can assure you best future in this market and in the world.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:25:58 AM

True, because everyone has different skills. If we have the talent to trade, then trade. Learning to make a profit through crypto investment is a must, but don't let us force something that we have not mastered, because it will harm ourselves.
Trading is not a talent , instead this is a knowledge in which taking long time to master, lot of effort and lot of time before it gets done .

So if you wanna trade then best to listen to your senses and choose between the 2.

Trade , or Hold that is something we wanted to use as strategy .

I am using Holding now but of course i have some small funds uses for trading and staking because i Know there is added income from those .

Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 07:01:19 PM

Cryptocurrency trading and Investing i think both are same.Trading Isn't easy, It's a risyk. When you start trading then you need to patience and need good skill. But if you have panic seller they you will lose money.Trading or investing both are same but I'm suggested to You,You can buy more valuable some coin and holg long time.I hope you will get good benefit from it.Now crypto matket little dip so don't miss that opportunity.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 10:01:00 PM

Both are the same but if you are asking about Holding then i think it is better to keep holding specially if you are having Bitcoin in your wallet because aside from being safer this is the one that can assure you best future in this market and in the world.

It is not that easy as what you've said . Holding takes time and also emotions since you are holding big amount of money and your emotions will takes place since if the price  goes down then you'll be wanting to sell your holdings and also knowledge is power since you dont have knowledge about bitcoin then you'll be selling earlier
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 05:53:38 AM

Cryptocurrency trading and Investing i think both are same.Trading Isn't easy, It's a risyk. When you start trading then you need to patience and need good skill. But if you have panic seller they you will lose money.Trading or investing both are same but I'm suggested to You,You can buy more valuable some coin and holg long time.I hope you will get good benefit from it.Now crypto matket little dip so don't miss that opportunity.

Yeah especially in this bear market we should fill up our bag before we missed another train in the future, use your money that you can afford to lose and it's true that we should be patience but it's never been easy so far. If you dont have a lot time to do some analysis then just invest in some project but before you should do some research to prevent any losses in vain.   

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: