Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind  (Read 4530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 03:47:23 PM

In a previous month a crypto enthusiast from India, Mehab, positively reviewed Mooncoin in his article:
https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/crypto/crypto-menagerie-top-10-weirdest-cryptocurrencies-7681793/

Good to see the strength of real multinational community, including Brazilian, Chinese and now Indian brothers. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeitorMessias (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:50:25 PM

Very good to see the strength of real international community.

It is important to rebuild the true spirit of Mooncoin, without arrogant pseudo-official pseudo center.

The project is backed by common people all over the world, with no hierarchy and no bureaucracy, with no bosses and with no company-like structures and without boring crap from the monetary world.

I see people with honest eyes, wise and mature. They are not like kids who deadly want to become "official" bosses of decentralized project at expense of its value and not like people who are ready to sell the truth - to be servants of pseudo-official bosses to benefit from evil they make. Thank you, people!  Cheesy

Hi Moon Bro, Thank you so much for your recognition and support, Mooncoin Fellowship is focused on keeping Moon decentralized and distributed because if there ever is a central command for Mooncoin, Mooncoin will be just another priced and worthless online token.

In a previous month a crypto enthusiast from India, Mehab, positively reviewed Mooncoin in his article:
https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/crypto/crypto-menagerie-top-10-weirdest-cryptocurrencies-7681793/

Good to see the strength of real multinational community, including Brazilian, Chinese and now Indian brothers. Smiley

Thank you so much for sharing this link, now I just shared it with other Moon bros and everyone found this article super positive.
MTBmanTT

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: The new Wild West

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 12:43:00 PM

Hi everyone,

Been a while since I touched anything in the crypto game, but after some reading around. I like what Moon has to offer and am looking forward to being here and watching the community grow!

BTC: 15EsnLVpCqAKMC59hm5BUYvTLMWXxmwh2D http://scrypt.cc?ref=babi4 LTC: LYgXWLpzQUjWXAHtc7ouMbf83pBTPsGfVG
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 03:13:42 AM

Hi everyone,

Been a while since I touched anything in the crypto game, but after some reading around. I like what Moon has to offer and am looking forward to being here and watching the community grow!

H iMoon Bro, thank you very much for your support. 2022 is expected to be a great year for Mooncoin fellowship advocating Mooncoin decentralization. Please enter the Mooncoin Fellowship telegram https://t.me/MooncoinBro
MTBmanTT

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: The new Wild West

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 12:31:22 PM

Hi everyone,

H iMoon Bro, thank you very much for your support. 2022 is expected to be a great year for Mooncoin fellowship advocating Mooncoin decentralization. Please enter the Mooncoin Fellowship telegram https://t.me/MooncoinBro

Joined Telegram

BTC: 15EsnLVpCqAKMC59hm5BUYvTLMWXxmwh2D http://scrypt.cc?ref=babi4 LTC: LYgXWLpzQUjWXAHtc7ouMbf83pBTPsGfVG
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 09:57:11 PM

Hi everyone,

Joined Telegram

Very thanks Moon Bro  Cool
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 12:19:30 AM

What makes Mooncoin special?

1. It has a tried-and-tested blockchain network going strong for nearly 9 years (established in 2013).

2. Classical Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm (decentralized, more resistant to external attacks).

3. Cheaper to use than Dogecoin (ideal for micropayments).

4. Diverse community (people from different countries around the world are supporting the project).

5. Not driven by hype.

6. And more...

By buying and "hodling" MOON today, you're investing in the future of decentralization. Together, we can help fulfill crypto's original purpose of bringing "banking to the unbanked" without fear from censorship by governments and other third-parties. To the Moon! Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 06:09:43 PM

Hi, im updating my Moon wallet but only have one connection.

Anyone have updated node list? or nodes for console addnode IP:PORT add

213.169.33.11:4464
5.189.131.160:44664
62.44.138.234:44664

TY

LinusMode

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 01:11:07 PM

Hi all Moon Bro's, I'm here to present material for the promotion of Mooncoin Fellowship, members will be posting photos soon

https://i.ibb.co/vdsBvZW/moonbro-back.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/vqmmKhR/moonbro-front.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/x7S7jjd/moonbro.jpg

This initiative of the Mooncoin Fellowship shirts is very good, I would like to communicate that I want to be a Mooncoin Fellowship representative on telegram and Bitcointalk helping to answer questions and find new partnerships, I have basic knowledge in programming and will soon make a video explaining more about the ways I can strengthen the Mooncoin Fellowship community, merry christmas everyone  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

https://i.ibb.co/kqHZrBH/Whats-App-Image-2021-12-24-at-01-05-35.jpg

Hi moon bro's ! I would like to communicate that I will not be more a Mooncoin Fellowship representative on telegram and Bitcointalk, because i need to solve some personal problems and time for this job, i apreciate all time spent on this. thanks all.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 08:16:17 PM

Hi moon bro's ! I would like to communicate that I will not be more a Mooncoin Fellowship representative on telegram and Bitcointalk, because i need to solve some personal problems and time for this job, i apreciate all time spent on this. thanks all.

Hi Moon Bro, when you have more time, the doors of Mooncoin Fellowship will be ever open, thank you so much for your support.
Renan Schimith

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 09:05:47 PM

DECLARATION
of Mooncoin Fellowship (Mooncoin Foundation),
brotherhood of Mooncoin investors

DECENTRALIZATION
1. Mooncoin is a decentralized coin, with its own blockchain.
By definition, *decentralized* means *with no center*, it is inappropriate if some people (no matter how you call them: 'group', 'team', 'board', 'devs') decide things and impose them to the decentralized project.
Self promoting, also positioning of someone as "official", any governance, burecraucy, limitations, attacks against the truth, rewriting Mooncoin history, attacks against historical resources are unacceptable.
That all is not only unethical, contradicts with the project nature, but also causes big damage to the project with its main value originated from no-center model (Mooncoin is decentralized crypto, with Bitcoin-like classic model).
Decentralized only Mooncoin has real value.
Mooncoin Fellowship aims to defend decentralized nature of Mooncoin project and interests of Mooncoin investors.

HONESTY AND ETHICS
2. Decentralized crypto with preconfigured, set in stone rules doesn't depend on trust. However, it is necessary to have friendly and collaborative, non toxic, not low-minded spirit in the community. Honesty and ethics are very important, and not less important is understanding of what is ethical and what is not.
The past of project, its true history matter. Bright future of the project cannot be built upon fake info, incorrect understanding and wrong ideas.
It is unethical that people who call themselves "official", made a chain split in 2020 and then a 51÷ attack to make their 0.17 version the main one, and falsely accused others of chain split, also in 2021 request that investors must pay to them percent of total Mooncoin supply for any further progress. If some people call themselves "official" to try to receive unclaimed, not belonging to them coins from defuncted exchanges, it is also unethical and unacceptable.

TRUE PROGRESS
3. All teams and devs, including those one who call themselves "official" - who are not capable to keep Mooncoin in top 100 at Coinmarketcap, where Mooncoin was before those teams came, or at least let it stay in top 500, must stop causing damage and leave.
False promises, inadequate delays (year and more) in solving important issues and delays in fixing of urgent security flaws (how it happened in 2019-2020) are not tolerable any longer.
"The dog in the manger" model when some people cause stagnation, block and falsely discredit good initiatives of others at expense of entire project is inadequate model of development.

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY
4. Crypto world is for freedom. It defends privacy of people and of their funds. Attacks against privacy of Mooncoin investors and supporters are not acceptable.
Privacy guarantees real decentralization, no politics, no bosses, no arrogance, no company-like model, no personal career ambitions at expense of investors and future of project, and no imposed decisions, originated from non private CEO-like center, falsely recognized as "official" one. No one is "official" in a decentralized project, there is no center. People are free to join the project, to support it in accordance with its decentralized nature, without any "governance".
Mooncoin should never be transformed into Orwell's 1984 with a single source of "the truth", and not be transformed into Orwell's Animal Farm, where "some animals are more equal".

RESOURCES AND PARTICIPATION
5. Mooncoin.com website, launched by Mooncoin investors in 2015, is the primary website of Mooncoin Fellowship. Bitcointalk ANN thread is the primary forum.
It is recommended to verify all information which you receive from Telegram channels, there were numerous requests from people, telling that there was unconfirmed or fake info.
Mooncoin is decentralized and all normal resources, not violating ethics and principles of decentralization are welcome.
Any Mooncoin investor with any amount of coins can be
part of Mooncoin Fellowship. To balance interests of investors and devs, devs cannot be part of the brotherhood of investors.

Good morning to the entire Mooncoin Fellowship community, I accept and agree to all the terms described. Mooncoin has a good base and a real decentralization, I'm getting ready to compete as a bodybuilder, in my first competition I intend to go as a Mooncoin athlete, what do you think?

https://i.ibb.co/p20T56g/renan.jpg
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 05:41:28 AM

DECLARATION
of Mooncoin Fellowship (Mooncoin Foundation),
brotherhood of Mooncoin investors

DECENTRALIZATION
1. Mooncoin is a decentralized coin, with its own blockchain.
By definition, *decentralized* means *with no center*, it is inappropriate if some people (no matter how you call them: 'group', 'team', 'board', 'devs') decide things and impose them to the decentralized project.
Self promoting, also positioning of someone as "official", any governance, burecraucy, limitations, attacks against the truth, rewriting Mooncoin history, attacks against historical resources are unacceptable.
That all is not only unethical, contradicts with the project nature, but also causes big damage to the project with its main value originated from no-center model (Mooncoin is decentralized crypto, with Bitcoin-like classic model).
Decentralized only Mooncoin has real value.
Mooncoin Fellowship aims to defend decentralized nature of Mooncoin project and interests of Mooncoin investors.

HONESTY AND ETHICS
2. Decentralized crypto with preconfigured, set in stone rules doesn't depend on trust. However, it is necessary to have friendly and collaborative, non toxic, not low-minded spirit in the community. Honesty and ethics are very important, and not less important is understanding of what is ethical and what is not.
The past of project, its true history matter. Bright future of the project cannot be built upon fake info, incorrect understanding and wrong ideas.
It is unethical that people who call themselves "official", made a chain split in 2020 and then a 51÷ attack to make their 0.17 version the main one, and falsely accused others of chain split, also in 2021 request that investors must pay to them percent of total Mooncoin supply for any further progress. If some people call themselves "official" to try to receive unclaimed, not belonging to them coins from defuncted exchanges, it is also unethical and unacceptable.

TRUE PROGRESS
3. All teams and devs, including those one who call themselves "official" - who are not capable to keep Mooncoin in top 100 at Coinmarketcap, where Mooncoin was before those teams came, or at least let it stay in top 500, must stop causing damage and leave.
False promises, inadequate delays (year and more) in solving important issues and delays in fixing of urgent security flaws (how it happened in 2019-2020) are not tolerable any longer.
"The dog in the manger" model when some people cause stagnation, block and falsely discredit good initiatives of others at expense of entire project is inadequate model of development.

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY
4. Crypto world is for freedom. It defends privacy of people and of their funds. Attacks against privacy of Mooncoin investors and supporters are not acceptable.
Privacy guarantees real decentralization, no politics, no bosses, no arrogance, no company-like model, no personal career ambitions at expense of investors and future of project, and no imposed decisions, originated from non private CEO-like center, falsely recognized as "official" one. No one is "official" in a decentralized project, there is no center. People are free to join the project, to support it in accordance with its decentralized nature, without any "governance".
Mooncoin should never be transformed into Orwell's 1984 with a single source of "the truth", and not be transformed into Orwell's Animal Farm, where "some animals are more equal".

RESOURCES AND PARTICIPATION
5. Mooncoin.com website, launched by Mooncoin investors in 2015, is the primary website of Mooncoin Fellowship. Bitcointalk ANN thread is the primary forum.
It is recommended to verify all information which you receive from Telegram channels, there were numerous requests from people, telling that there was unconfirmed or fake info.
Mooncoin is decentralized and all normal resources, not violating ethics and principles of decentralization are welcome.
Any Mooncoin investor with any amount of coins can be
part of Mooncoin Fellowship. To balance interests of investors and devs, devs cannot be part of the brotherhood of investors.

Good morning to the entire Mooncoin Fellowship community, I accept and agree to all the terms described. Mooncoin has a good base and a real decentralization, I'm getting ready to compete as a bodybuilder, in my first competition I intend to go as a Mooncoin athlete, what do you think?

Welcome Moon Bro, lets make great future Mooncoin

HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 04:04:46 PM

Hi All Moon Bros, on the last 13th I renewed Moonchain in cryptoid, I informed in the Telegram Mooncoin Fellowship group and now I am communicating here, following the images showing the procedure:

Link of Moonchain in cryptoid

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#

Stay tunned in Mooncoin Fellowship news, lets enjoy the Mooncoin Fellowship telegram group

https://t.me/MooncoinBro
damaskino

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 10:56:51 PM

we are going through a brief winter period in crypto but I firmly believe that in the near future decentralized mooncoin will gain market recognition and jump to the moon!
damaskino

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 11:02:58 PM

Very Thanks to all new Moon Bros 

https://i.ibb.co/2NS1xGT/Whats-App-Image-2022-01-01-at-23-32-34.jpg

soon more people in the Mooncoin Fellowship community coming soon 

I come to congratulate the champion of magic and with this great partnership with mooncoin that's just the climb!
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 10:54:08 AM

Very Thanks to all new Moon Bros 

soon more people in the Mooncoin Fellowship community coming soon 

I come to congratulate the champion of magic and with this great partnership with mooncoin that's just the climb!

Last week he took 2nd place in another regional championship, it looks like we will soon have a professional MTG player on the team, congratulations João Ruas (ANN user RuasMode / PorcaRosa)
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 12:34:18 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2022, 09:51:56 PM by MrAble

Early investing in mooncoin

damaskino

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 09:21:21 PM

what did you mean?
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2022, 09:37:09 PM

what did you mean?

Well im looking again some time now.
Had a few times i traded this coin

Looking for some optimistic signs in the space of the community itself.

HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 06:24:37 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2022, 01:44:45 PM by HeitorMessias

what did you mean?

Well im looking again some time now.
Had a few times i traded this coin

Looking for some optimistic signs in the space of the community itself.

Hi Moon Bro, you are welcome to join Mooncoin Fellowship, we defend interests of Mooncoin holders.
Recently, for example, we had established control on an original Mooncoin domain, used by a dev who created Mooncoin and then completely abandoned it in 2014. The domain is https://mooncoin.info.
During years it was used by people who had nothing in common with the project- for their own non crypto advertisements and the fact was damaging the reputation of our project.

We are not going to use the website as the single source of information about the project, we believe in freedom and multiple sources of information according to our Declaration, and we hope that the website, which is now under development, will help improve Mooncoin decentralization and reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: