Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2021/22 Season Super League Champion?  (Voting closed: August 31, 2021, 04:36:46 PM)
Beşiktaş - 7 (58.3%)
Galatasaray - 2 (16.7%)
Fenerbahçe - 3 (25%)
Trabzonspor - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Super League & 1. League 2021/22 Season  (Read 7126 times)
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 06:23:25 AM

Galatasaray got itself very important win against Çaykur Rizespor. Although one of two penalties in match was bit complicated, some believe it shouldn't be penalty etc. Anyways Rizespor is going to need more points in upcoming matches and Galatasaray sort of secured itself away from relegation table. We can be sure that Galatasaray won't be better this season. Only 3 points will come from lower teams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 675

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:16:46 PM

Galatasaray had an important victory to stay in the Super League. But afterwards, they had some tweets about 'Çay', very distasteful. They are supposed to be one of the biggest team of the country. I find it incredibly unnecessary and not funny at all. What a waste of resources. (https://twitter.com/CRizesporAS/status/1498020746790121474) For the future, we might expect a strife between these teams.

Galatasaray is now at the 12th position. I expect uneventful games for the Super League from them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:51:25 PM

Kasımpaşa will play against Fenerbahçe at home today. A very important game for both teams. Kasımpaşa want to get away from the relegation line. Fenerbahçe want to protect their first three target. The odds of both teams are very close to each other. There is no favorite in the match. But Fenerbahçe won the last five matches between the two. Kasımpaşa have not won their last four games in the league. They will want to finish both these series today. Can they do this? We'll see.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
püsür

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 03:06:33 PM

Kasımpaşa will play against Fenerbahçe at home today. A very important game for both teams. Kasımpaşa want to get away from the relegation line. Fenerbahçe want to protect their first three target. The odds of both teams are very close to each other. There is no favorite in the match. But Fenerbahçe won the last five matches between the two. Kasımpaşa have not won their last four games in the league. They will want to finish both these series today. Can they do this? We'll see.
It is indeed a very important game for both teams. Fenerbahce is missing Mesut Ozil, Filip Novak, Luiz Gustavo and Ferdi Kadıoğlu this game. Mesut Ozil is not playing for a long time anyways and other injured players are also not huge losses for Fenerbahce. If they still have any claim and threat in the league, they must win this away game. Kasımpasa also will play hard as much as they can and the odds might be close, but I expect a Fenerbahce win, even though they will have a very hard game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 03:18:42 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 05:54:12 PM by xzone

Galatasaray had an important victory to stay in the Super League. But afterwards, they had some tweets about 'Çay', very distasteful. They are supposed to be one of the biggest team of the country. I find it incredibly unnecessary and not funny at all. What a waste of resources. (https://twitter.com/CRizesporAS/status/1498020746790121474) For the future, we might expect a strife between these teams.

Galatasaray is now at the 12th position. I expect uneventful games for the Super League from them.

Some teams and institutions do not know how to use social media. This is an example for them. They made an unpleasant post to get a few likes from their fans. Rizespor should not be the rival of a big club like Galatasaray, this sharing was really unpleasant. I likened it to racist posts. I could not like this move to such a big club.

I think there will be more than 2 goals in Fenerbahçe match tonight. Fenerbahçe will beat Kasımpaşa without much difficulty Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 04:58:12 PM

I feel that type of posts (about Çay/Tea which was made by Galatasaray club) are generally but when bigger teams are targeted. Çaykur Rizespor is tiny club to have fun joking around them. They don't even have that many fans. Also Galatasaray is still in terrible position in league and Galatasaray fans are not in a position to laugh at jokes about wins. They need to hit around top 3 to do that in general.
püsür

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:03:27 PM

Fenerbahce won at the 90+1 again. Kasımpaşa played surprisingly good in my opinion. I was expecting a tough game but Kasımpaşa really deserved 1 point, also even the win. But Fenerbahce's first goal was very good, then even though they didn't play so great, they managed to get the win with the last minute goal.

Point differences between second team Konyaspor and the rest got so little. Konyaspor is starting to get nervous, I imagine. With today's three points, Fenerbahce is at 4th place with 46 points. 6th position Besiktas has 44 points, which is a small difference. Next 4-5 games will be very tough for everyone. We will probably see who might get the 2nd, 3rd or 4th place in the league. My bet is on Besiktas about the 2nd place, even though they are at 6th place now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:13:54 PM

Fenerbahce continues to try to stabilize themself. And I haven't seen them lose a match in a long time. Today they got a great 2-1 win against Kasimpasa. Kasimpasa's performance was very good. I would even say that Kasimpasa's performance was better than this at Fenerbahce. Yet Kasimpasa’s misfortune is that they conceded goals in extra time and were defeated. With this victory, Fenerbahce is now the fourth team in the table.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:44:12 PM

Galatasaray got itself very important win against Çaykur Rizespor. Although one of two penalties in match was bit complicated, some believe it shouldn't be penalty etc. Anyways Rizespor is going to need more points in upcoming matches and Galatasaray sort of secured itself away from relegation table. We can be sure that Galatasaray won't be better this season. Only 3 points will come from lower teams.
Everyone talked about how the penalty was dubious at best, but nobody talks about a whole game of Rize players just laying on the floor without a break. They were exactly like this at the first game and they are like this again.

They actually relegated last year but they were kept, I am guessing that they will relegate at least this year, and I assume that they will probably not stay at first division that long neither, they look like they lost all the financial help that they got from certain someone and they are going to end up being horrible. Ever since basaksehir became that certain someone's favorite club, rize has been horrible and will probably go to second division in 5 years as well.

Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:59:28 PM

Fenerbahce played an away match against Kasimpasa today and won it by 2-1 also. But this wasn't an easy victory for them either. They got ahead first but Kasimpasa found the equalizing goal in the second half. While people were starting to think that this match would end by 1-1, Szalai saved the team by scoring in the stoppage time. But I can't really say that Fenerbahce made a really big effort in general. They should feel themselves lucky to score two goals on their two shots on target in total. And they have the same points with Basaksehir which are at the third position currently.
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1077

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 09:23:16 PM

They actually relegated last year but they were kept, I am guessing that they will relegate at least this year, and I assume that they will probably not stay at first division that long neither, they look like they lost all the financial help that they got from certain someone and they are going to end up being horrible. Ever since basaksehir became that certain someone's favorite club, rize has been horrible and will probably go to second division in 5 years as well.

I hope they relegated because they deserved to relegated last season. But they were kept.

For Galatasaray, Galatasaray sort of secured itself away from relegation line. But Galatasaray still close relegation line. And they have very tough fixture. Fixture; Konyaspor, Barcelona, Beşiktaş Barcelona. A nightmare like fixture for Galatasaray.

Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:30:39 AM

Everyone talked about how the penalty was dubious at best, but nobody talks about a whole game of Rize players just laying on the floor without a break. They were exactly like this at the first game and they are like this again.

I may agree with that financial support that was coming from "certain person that we all know". Well Turkiye now has economic issues which are not easy to solve anyways its normal they lost financial support behind them. I also agree with fact that they deserve to go below league as they are terrible team and did nothing special to fix their team at winter transfer period.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:45:46 AM

I may agree with that financial support that was coming from "certain person that we all know". Well Turkiye now has economic issues which are not easy to solve anyways its normal they lost financial support behind them. I also agree with fact that they deserve to go below league as they are terrible team and did nothing special to fix their team at winter transfer period.
Turkey have financial and economic issues right now but I think not any impact with football competition or Turkish Primer League but looks have little different right now, stadium supporter atmosphere still enthusiastic exactly when have Fenerbahçe S.K. vs Galatasaray match but right now have less news about mega transfer made by Turkish Primer League team, usually have Beksitas as active club where got many star player and brave to pay higher values for transfer player.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:49:02 PM

Turkey have financial and economic issues right now but I think not any impact with football competition or Turkish Primer League but looks have little different right now, stadium supporter atmosphere still enthusiastic exactly when have Fenerbahçe S.K. vs Galatasaray match but right now have less news about mega transfer made by Turkish Primer League team, usually have Beksitas as active club where got many star player and brave to pay higher values for transfer player.
That definitely does impact it. Imagine the situation like this, you are a Turkish club, you sell jerseys for Turkish lira, you sell your seats for lira, you get paid in lira for TV rights, you basically make every income from lira aside from European competitions. Then you see a player, that would be awesome for you, and they say he will cost 11 million euro to buy, and 3-4 million euro to pay, do you know how much money that is in Turkish lira?

That one person costs them almost 200 million lira, and that would mean that would be equal to something like 200k seats sold, which is not really possible in a single game, so that would be like 4-5 games all sold out and all tickets are going just to him, a single player, 4-5 game all sold out... imagine that.
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 11:40:52 AM

This week there will be great, enjoyable match between Göztepe and Kasımpaşa, as both teams are fighting to survive this season. I think I can put a bet on draw or Göztepe win but not sure. Another important match is between Çaykur Rizespor and Giresunspor. If Çaykur Rize loses once more they will become second biggest candidate to relegate this season. They need 3 points as soon as possible.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:11:27 PM

This week there will be great, enjoyable match between Göztepe and Kasımpaşa, as both teams are fighting to survive this season. I think I can put a bet on draw or Göztepe win but not sure. Another important match is between Çaykur Rizespor and Giresunspor. If Çaykur Rize loses once more they will become second biggest candidate to relegate this season. They need 3 points as soon as possible.
Kasimpasa is currently ranked 15th in the standings, has played 27 matches and has collected 29 points, while Goztepe is ranked 17th and has only collected 27 points, it can be said that they are struggling to stay away from the relegation zone, I rarely watch the Turkish league, which Often I watch only Galatasaray, Besiktas and Finerbahce, but tomorrow night I will watch the match between the two teams, from the previous 5 matches Goztepe suffered successive defeats from their opponents, while Kasimpasa also suffered the same fate, They lost 3 times in a row, judging from the record their second meeting, they drew, but tomorrow night I will bet for kasimpasa, hopefully my bet does not disappoint..

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:20:15 PM

Göztepe situation currently is really not good because only 2 points difference from Altay the team in the relegation zone and it makes their position not safe and win results against Kasımpaşa is mandatory in this match to avoid that zone but unfortunately their performance were very bad since January Göztepe only can able to win once from 6 matches and i'm not sure they will win and i have to says Kasımpaşa slightly better in this match

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:46:08 PM

Fenerbahce played an away match against Kasimpasa today and won it by 2-1 also. But this wasn't an easy victory for them either. They got ahead first but Kasimpasa found the equalizing goal in the second half. While people were starting to think that this match would end by 1-1, Szalai saved the team by scoring in the stoppage time. But I can't really say that Fenerbahce made a really big effort in general. They should feel themselves lucky to score two goals on their two shots on target in total. And they have the same points with Basaksehir which are at the third position currently.
Kasimpasa played very well and they even controlled the match, but unfortunately Kasimpasa was not lucky, because they conceded in extra minutes, with a win over Kasimbasa Fenerbahce are now ranked 4th in the standings and have managed to collect 46 points, Fenerbahce are only 3 points adrift of Konyaspor in ranked second in the standings, while transzonspor now has the upper hand, their position will not be able to be pursued by anyone, because the difference in points is very far..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:56:51 PM

Göztepe situation currently is really not good because only 2 points difference from Altay the team in the relegation zone and it makes their position not safe and win results against Kasımpaşa is mandatory in this match to avoid that zone but unfortunately their performance were very bad since January Göztepe only can able to win once from 6 matches and i'm not sure they will win and i have to says Kasımpaşa slightly better in this match
Both are in a bad trend but the great thing is, this season Goztepe can beat Kasimpasa by a score of 1-2 and at that time Goztepe even played away. With that good record and this is also an opportunity for Goztepe to get out of the relegation zone for a while, but if Goztepe manages to beat Kasimpasa. Betting on a draw or home team winning could be a good option as well, but I personally am pretty sure Goztepe will make good use of this moment considering this is a good opportunity.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hollandalibaykus

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:02:54 AM

This week, Galatasaray will face Konyaspor. Konyaspor have lost a lot of points in the last few weeks and their championship chances are almost over. Galatasaray started to score points with the support of the referees this will be one of the exciting and important matches this week. The 3 points that Galatasaray will win will be very important, the team needs it right now Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: