Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin rebirth | n-Scrypt | POW/POS | DWG | POS soon  (Read 24337 times)
Meatmeforfood

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:57:50 AM

I like the changes that were made to the wallet and to the coin itself (codewise).

Seems a nice move to reduce the number of coins from 30b to 7.5b.
All the work already done in Genesis, like the change to POS and the implementation of Dark Gravity Well, shows that there is a real Developer behind the coin, not just another "copy-paste dev"

Maybe people are not paying enough attention to this coin, but it have a lot of merit.

Congrats!

but maybe, it seems that they have not a good graphic designer, or not good skill at graphic design, the attention is only so little...

I know that there are plenty of pre-mine coins to help with promotions. Please add a bounty or contest for the best coin logo re-design!

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! No offense but the coin logo looks real weak....Poloniex is even ashamed to put it on its front page :-/
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6748

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:54:00 AM

How about the future of this coin ?

QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:03:29 AM

I like the changes that were made to the wallet and to the coin itself (codewise).

Seems a nice move to reduce the number of coins from 30b to 7.5b.
All the work already done in Genesis, like the change to POS and the implementation of Dark Gravity Well, shows that there is a real Developer behind the coin, not just another "copy-paste dev"

Maybe people are not paying enough attention to this coin, but it have a lot of merit.

Congrats!

but maybe, it seems that they have not a good graphic designer, or not good skill at graphic design, the attention is only so little...

I know that there are plenty of pre-mine coins to help with promotions. Please add a bounty or contest for the best coin logo re-design!

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! No offense but the coin logo looks real weak....Poloniex is even ashamed to put it on its front page :-/

Especially sad when you consider it has an awesome name! I'm certain there are many graphic artists who could do amazing things, we just need to make it worth their while!
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:47:47 PM

How about the future of this coin ?

I'm starting to worry, I must admit. Haven't heard anything from the developers in a while, and it's no longer on CryptoRush.in which is probably just as well, considering their recent troubles, but that leaves only Poloniex.com which is only so-so. Currently the activity there seems pretty dead too. I think we really need two things -  A new iconic logo, and a new exchange (like MintPal or Comkort) to generate some renewed interest in this otherwise, great coin.
bwcainmay

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:05:01 AM

I'm just catching up on GNS from over a week ago. Posted the following on the old thread:

Kestrel71, you are an idiot! Suck on this you poor loser...

I am confirming that I received my 250,000 gns. Been on vacation for a while so when I checked in this evening, I was pleasantly surprised! As you can see, I used the same username at Pool.MN that I do here. I have used Pool.MN to mine other coins as well (currently RAIN). I recommend this pool to anyone looking for a no hassle experience.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:00:16 AM

Haha, I am so hurt by your statement.  Enjoy your worthless coins Smiley  I bet you're still just one of the pool owners pets. 
bwcainmay

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:28:58 AM

Haha, I am so hurt by your statement.  Enjoy your worthless coins Smiley  I bet you're still just one of the pool owners pets. 

Just because you didn't win doesn't mean it's right to spread slander about the pool or the pool owner. You make yourself look like a spoiled brat because you didn't get your participation trophy. Grow up and face the fact that you didn't win.
matoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:08:09 AM

-> Come on to http://gns.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING!

To get plenty of Genesis Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://gns.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3474
Algorithm: nscrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
Kestrel71

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:05:32 AM

Just because you didn't win doesn't mean it's right to spread slander about the pool or the pool owner. You make yourself look like a spoiled brat because you didn't get your participation trophy. Grow up and face the fact that you didn't win.

Lol pool pet still trying to make it look like your legit? ok...funny.  I sold my 6 million GNS at top prices ages ago, what did you sell yours at if you even can now, who's the loser again? suck on that Smiley  
bwcainmay

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:30:43 PM

Lol pool pet still trying to make it look like your legit? ok...funny.  I sold my 6 million GNS at top prices ages ago, what did you sell yours at if you even can now, who's the loser again? suck on that Smiley  

Again with the accusations. You don't take losing very well.
Kestrel71

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

I don't mind losing I just don't like scammers like yourself and your pool.  If I hadn't of messaged all your/his fake accounts on here for a few days and hassled him I doubt he would of even put up those names up for competition. Anyway I am done with you and your lies have fun.
flubber

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:22:35 PM

This Coin have such a great idea and is easy to mine, has scrypt-N and everything, it will have POS also, lets start build up the name and get some words out that it's hard forked and so much better now.

bwcainmay

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:14:47 PM

I don't mind losing I just don't like scammers like yourself and your pool.  If I hadn't of messaged all your/his fake accounts on here for a few days and hassled him I doubt he would of even put up those names up for competition. Anyway I am done with you and your lies have fun.

I'm not associated with pool.mn, I just mine there. Again, your accusations are ridiculous!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6748

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:07:48 PM

Look like dev don't care about this coin any more  Undecided

ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:15:03 PM

Look like dev don't care about this coin any more  Undecided
I pm them and they answered they were doing majors change in the coding for the POS and they will communicate when finished...
I tried to convince them to communicate ongoing .... but they didn't.
I do not believe they don't care about this coin, but they don't care enough about this forum!
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:55:04 AM

[/quote]
I pm them and they answered they were doing majors change in the coding for the POS and they will communicate when finished...
I tried to convince them to communicate ongoing .... but they didn't.
I do not believe they don't care about this coin, but they don't care enough about this forum!
[/quote]

After reading the last posts, cant really blaim them for not using the forum much.
Lets see what goes when the POW is over. Still think Genesis have a very active Developer.
kyndik

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:07:38 PM

http://genesiscoin.info doesn't work....
box1111111

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

Hi,

the download of the new wallet not works on http://genesiscoin.info/genesiscoin-qt_win.zip

Anybody may send me a link to the new windows wallet?

Thanks in advance!
CoolGecko

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:19:43 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 04:34:13 PM by CoolGecko

Hello friends!
We've updated wallet at http://gns.pool.mn
Feel free to join us for 0% fee and 100% uptime!  Grin

So you can scam more people? I mined 4412 confirmed CateDoge coins at your pool and only was able to get 1300. I wrote a polite email about it and sent it to you; you didn't respond.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Websites down, Can't get a wallet.  Bought a bunch sent to Crypto rush, never showed up... Ahhhhhh, my luck = 0.   POS with some neat features someone fix this!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: