Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think  (Read 2916 times)
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 06:39:55 AM

The crypto market is currently no longer in a bearish phase. Although I see that current market conditions are not very bullish. This can be seen from the Bitcoin price movement which has experienced another price increase where the Bitcoin price is currently above $41k. Therefore, I believe the bearish phase has ended and now the market is heading into a bullish phase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2024, 07:14:17 AM

The crypto market is currently no longer in a bearish phase. Although I see that current market conditions are not very bullish. This can be seen from the Bitcoin price movement which has experienced another price increase where the Bitcoin price is currently above $41k. Therefore, I believe the bearish phase has ended and now the market is heading into a bullish phase.

indeed the bearish phase have ended, and what we have seen now in the market for the past few days is just a sideway movment, whereas the market is not on a bullish trend or a bearish trend. however now is the perfect time to buy more coins in your portfolio and wait patiently for the the halving and bull run to take place. though history does repeats itself but I'm not sure if the market will dip any further like that of 2018.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 06:31:02 PM

indeed the bearish phase have ended, and what we have seen now in the market for the past few days is just a sideway movment, whereas the market is not on a bullish trend or a bearish trend. however now is the perfect time to buy more coins in your portfolio and wait patiently for the the halving and bull run to take place. though history does repeats itself but I'm not sure if the market will dip any further like that of 2018.

The market is in the bullish state with a slow movement because for the past few days bitcoin has been hovering around 51-52k which we have practically seen, the thing is that discovering the crypto that appreciate at this stage is almost impossible unless we are talking about existing altcoin that are working with the lead of bitcoin, buying dip has always being the idea of most crypto minded people because of it's appreciation tendency though altcoin are not like Bitcoin so I will concur to that opinion but waiting for this to decline further as you said may result to trying in futility, ETF approval, halving and bullrun will not allow this trend to stop but in other to remain relevant in the market we have to be smart.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:16:15 PM

1. Is this a good time to build crypto portfolio?
It's always the best time to build some assets into your bag, you can just pick whatever in top 20 of coinmarketcap and you can call it a day, just make sure to do research first because even though it's a top rank altcoin on coinmarketcap it doesn't mean you can always jump right into it, you have a risk to jump into wrong times and losing your money.

2. Do you really think that bear market will be a dipping as 2018?
It's possible, but rather difficult to make it dip like 2018. It was a disaster and make more people have negative impact to Crypto in general and made the price continuously decreased for quite long time. Since we are close to halving, I think we won't see that happen in quite long period of time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:28:45 PM

Some people still are not certain we have completely entered the bullish  phase due to how the bullish trend isn't moving in the speed they had pictured in their mind towards the bullish market and with the approval of the ETF yet nothing close to a $100k range as was widely speculated by many before the bitcoin spot ETF approval. The bullish season has already started, look at the chart today and bitcoin price, it is rumoured the price might equally reach to the price of the last ATH before the next halving sets in.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:48:24 PM

The thread was made on 2021 and we're now on 2024. The same moments when it was made that it's during the bull run and this time, we're about to enter the bull run.
The clue is there, if you want to have a good portfolio and want to build it now, do it before you're left behind by this bull. If not yet decided, take your time quicker because many of the altcoins now have pumped a lot so as Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:06:58 AM

More precisely currently the price of bitcoin is in the range of $50k, only $15k away from ATH 2021. I think this is very clear confirmation that the bear market has ended and now we just need to buy as much bitcoin as possible in preparation for the bullish this year. The current price increase is not too fast because this price increase is not a true halving but rather a positive trend because the halving is getting closer.

AnonBitCoiner

Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 04:48:15 PM

This time the market is totally bullish because we are visualising regular increase in price and also we know that Bull season is not very far so we will soon see another ATH. Bitcoin is now more enhanced than 41k$ and may be that was the initiation of Bull season and now the price is almost 63k$.

Bearish phase has come to end but is not finish for all the time but whenever halving take place people will rushes to sell their bitcoin at higher price as a result of which once again we will see bearish phase. Not only bitcoin but all the coins are getting increase in its price and these are all the effects of Bull season.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 05:41:23 PM

Bearish phase has come to end but is not finish for all the time but whenever halving take place people will rushes to sell their bitcoin at higher price as a result of which once again we will see bearish phase. Not only bitcoin but all the coins are getting increase in its price and these are all the effects of Bull season.

I think after the halving Bitcoin will experience a correction because people will sell their BTC to make a profit. But that didn't last long. If we look at the history of Bitcoin prices after the halving, there will be a significant increase after the halving. I think the narrative that says BTC will hit $100,000 this year is actually going to happen. Currently the halving and hype of altcoins has attracted the attention of many people around the world and even several world financial institutions have also begun to enter the crypto market. I think right now we're going to see the biggest bull run in cryptocurrency history.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 03:58:29 AM

Yes, this is actually the best time to build your portfolio because this happens once in a while the bull run, and it always good to buy crypto this time which ever crypto you wish to buy keep a lot to boost it will definitely grow currently, but are boosting people are making profit, I can say portfolio if you are looking forward to withdraw or making money via crypto, this is the best time to take the risk to store, no risk on buying crypto this time, every bull run is always the best time to buy crypto. and also, this is the best time to minimize your wallet out flow to enable you enjoy decision. Sometimes I call this particular season on cryptocurrency as enjoyment season that is to see most people usually double their money during the season and it is amazing so you can proceed on buying crypto and store in your wallet until the bull run is over and you can now make your decision. if you are seeking for an advice, it’s truly the best time to buy crypto yes this is the best time to buy crypto and try not to make some withdraw so you can enjoy decision as much as everyone that is participating do

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asrinur

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 10:59:07 AM

Indeed, if the target is to reach the next halving, then now is the right time to buy while the price is still not too high. Moreover, the halving period is getting closer. So we must not miss the opportunities that exist. Take advantage of opportunities as much as possible so you don't miss out on reaping profits. We will never know in the future whether the events of 2018 will be repeated or not. but what is certain is that while there is an opportunity to make a profit, use it as much as possible.

Moreno233

Merit: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 11:08:07 AM

Indeed, if the target is to reach the next halving, then now is the right time to buy while the price is still not too high. Moreover, the halving period is getting closer. So we must not miss the opportunities that exist. Take advantage of opportunities as much as possible so you don't miss out on reaping profits. We will never know in the future whether the events of 2018 will be repeated or not. but what is certain is that while there is an opportunity to make a profit, use it as much as possible.
It is not too clear what the next halving will bring but we hope it leads to higher prices for Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies.  Even when I understand that the prices are not too high if one imagine that Bitcoin has not happened yet, we must admit that the market have moved up significantly thereby making now a little bit buying high.

The all time high of Bitcoin is around the corner, by right entering at the all time high is not the best entry. Bitcoin retraced so much from the all time high and that would have been the best time to buy. Those who missed entry at the low can still do so now while we wait to see how the Bitcoin halving will go.

devil-soul

Activity: 190
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 08:30:25 PM

1. it's always good to have different investments, you don't have to bet on just one horse, cryptocurrencies are a safe haven comparable to gold 2. hey there's little to say here, finally we're in a bull phase of the market

God bless u

Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 10:22:50 AM

1. it's always good to have different investments, you don't have to bet on just one horse, cryptocurrencies are a safe haven comparable to gold 2. hey there's little to say here, finally we're in a bull phase of the market

I don't agree with you on that, cryptocurrencies are not comparable with gold when it comes to the safety of your funds because gold has been around for centuries and it has a physical existence which means that it can't lose its value just like how some cryptocurrencies do. I agree that the price of gold fluctuates as well over time, but it isn't as volatile and risky as cryptocurrencies.

Even if we are talking about Bitcoin, we know that Bitcoin has a cyclical movement pattern in which there is a bear run as well when Bitcoin loses value, but if we talk about gold, it doesn't have bear markets where its price dips as much as Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Rasa nanas

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 10:49:15 AM

1. Before the halving occurs is the right time to buy or build a portfolio.
2. definitely. because when the halving occurs the price of bitcoin will rise drastically in a very fast time. This price increase will trigger investors to sell with the aim of securing profits and this causes prices to fall drastically or is called bearish.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 11:17:28 AM

I fellas I have two questions to ask crypto experts and investors in this forum today

Everytime is always a good time for crypto investors to build their exploration portfolios, it all depends on the investors readiness to accept whatever the crypto markets has to offer in a close range of speculations meanwhile it's better of investors who wants to explore in their crypto portfolios to invest on the long term goal. That serves as a shield protecting your assets against pressures of suppliers limitations which could lead to depreciation in the Crypto markets.
So Investors are required to adapt to the wills of the volatilities which is important to understand that crypto investment is extremely and could afford to offer significant values by its volatilities.

I bet it won't because there is a huge significant increment rates of demands and supplies since the 2018 til date of which this variable changes determines the potential values of what the Crypto markets has to offer.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
asrinur

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:40:16 PM

I fellas I have two questions to ask crypto experts and investors in this forum today

Now that crypto is gaining more investors day by day and crypto adoption is increasing massively I don't think that the next bear market will be crazily low like 2018/2019, what do you think?
The decision to build a crypto portfolio depends on your investment goals, risk tolerance and knowledge of the crypto market. Forecasting crypto market movements, including potential bear markets, is a very difficult task and no one can predict exactly what will happen in the future. Referring to the 2018 bear market, it should be noted that each market cycle has unique characteristics and is influenced by various factors. So it's important to pay attention to trends, perform fundamental and technical analysis, and weigh the risks as well as the potential rewards when making investment decisions.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 01:39:02 PM

Well, whatsoever answer you will get concerning this question is what that person feel or think will happen base on his/her analysis and that is like a guess or prediction because they are not 100 percent sure and again people who invested long ago will not pray for it to go as low as 2018 while people that haven't invest or did not invest, may be praying for it to go down so that they can invest. If you have the money and you wish to invest now no problem but if you don't also have no problem, carry out your analysis and make a choice and decision yourself.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:44:40 PM

1. Before the halving occurs is the right time to buy or build a portfolio.
2. definitely. because when the halving occurs the price of bitcoin will rise drastically in a very fast time. This price increase will trigger investors to sell with the aim of securing profits and this causes prices to fall drastically or is called bearish.
1. The time to build a portfolio is when the bearish market happens. It should be in 2022-2023.
2. There is no significant increase in Bitcoin price. You must monitor the market, right?  Roll Eyes  I think investors prefer to keep their Bitcoin for now. It is not the right time to sell the Bitcoins. We also still have a long time for bullish season, it is predicted to last until 2025.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 11:04:53 PM

Now that crypto is gaining more investors day by day and crypto adoption is increasing massively I don't think that the next bear market will be crazily low like 2018/2019, what do you think?
Bitcoin now is $63k Ethereum is $3k and Solana is $100+. With the above prices in the market I don't think this is the best time to invest in the cryptocurrency market though according to experts, Bitcoin price will reach $150k so if you like to invest now, then it is your choice but as for me if you can wait for the dip, or you apply the DCA method to buy. Cryptocurrency portfolio can be build at anytime and all-time.

Then the second question is. No bear market has reduced below the previous one although I didn't see the 2018 and 19 bear market and I believed that the 2022 bear market was not below the previous ones. And the 2022 which I also witness was $15k. So this coming one will not below that of 2022 bear market of $15k

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀