Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain Bitcoin to Newbies  (Read 1353 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:42:45 AM

There's a friend about Bitcoin last 2 years who have no interest in it but I was surprised when he came to me last week to tell me what he need to know about Bitcoin. I asked him why the sudden change of heart, he told me about the testimony he hear from someone and how he would have made enough profit effortlessly.

He's still a newbie. My question is, is there a way or link for to explain Bitcoin to newbies?

Apart from the forum rules and regulations is there a thread on this forum that explains in detail the whole concept of crypto currency on this forum?
When my friends ask me to explain what Bitcoin is, I start with explaining what blockchain is. Blockchain is a chain that contains records of all transactions where address and values are put. Then I explain what problems must be solved thanks to Bitcoin: transparency of the financial system, no control and regulation from authorities. And then they usually want to hear how to earn on this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:07:27 AM

This forum will be the first medium to know about bitcoin wherein your friend can interact on do's and don'ts regarding about bitcoin. Youtube is also the best for it hence it has more videos about it and you can also explain to him directly that will certainly make him more interested about bitcoin.
Personally I referred them to search online especially watching some youtube videos just to grasp some knowledge and idea of bitcoin, thereafter I practicalized it by opening a new blockchain wallet using an android mobile phone, I did explained to them how to receive bitcoin in to the wallet respectively and show them where to copy their BTC address for transactions, I also show them how to send bitcoin to another person, this are some basic knowledge required by a newbie which I believe is very important.
for me, tell about this site is better than you just go online by yourself, asked by friend to do something alone is hard. because, from this site, you know not only bitcoin, and when you get paid, you forced to use wallet, checking transfer about that information, and other thing. you play a game, and learn the other that relate directly.
Giving this site(Bitcointalk.org) won't be enough because newbies still need Guidance so best to let them watch Youtube also aside from entering this site and reading continuously , we also need to talk to them constantly for more info that they need.
remember that we are once a Newbie also and we keep looking for near answers in our question and our mentors is always there to help us out.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 04:33:33 PM

There's a friend about Bitcoin last 2 years who have no interest in it but I was surprised when he came to me last week to tell me what he need to know about Bitcoin. I asked him why the sudden change of heart, he told me about the testimony he hear from someone and how he would have made enough profit effortlessly.

He's still a newbie. My question is, is there a way or link for to explain Bitcoin to newbies?

Apart from the forum rules and regulations is there a thread on this forum that explains in detail the whole concept of crypto currency on this forum?
now it has been widely spread on the internet and on youtube explaining what bitcoin is, just type it in a search but the problem is whether they believe in bitcoin regardless of the wishful thinking of big profits?

Many beginners don't realize that bitcoin is a very volatile asset, if they can't hodl it then when the market is bearish they will sell their btc.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:25:43 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2021, 06:37:36 PM by ReiMomo

now it has been widely spread on the internet and on youtube explaining what bitcoin is, just type it in a search but the problem is whether they believe in bitcoin regardless of the wishful thinking of big profits?

Many beginners don't realize that bitcoin is a very volatile asset, if they can't hodl it then when the market is bearish they will sell their btc.

When beginners think of Bitcoin, the next moment they imagine of a huge profit if they invest in it so and thats how the media and friends around, have showcased as getting profits by investing some money into Bitcoin. But they tend to realize after they invest what is real and how the profit should be gained. Yes, they need to either learn by themselves or someone has to explain them about the volatile market and how it moves. Everyone might have gone through such situation when we pitched into this forum or when we invested into bitcoin.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 08:08:13 PM

in such cases, you need to be careful, because it's not right to advise and you can lose your friendship once and for all, so I don't let my acquaintances or friends into these matters, so as not to be extreme later, but there are exceptions.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:33:15 PM

When beginners think of Bitcoin, the next moment they imagine of a huge profit if they invest in it so and thats how the media and friends around, have showcased as getting profits by investing some money into Bitcoin. But they tend to realize after they invest what is real and how the profit should be gained. Yes, they need to either learn by themselves or someone has to explain them about the volatile market and how it moves. Everyone might have gone through such situation when we pitched into this forum or when we invested into bitcoin.
It is somewhat they got hyped because of what they have heard on social media. Might they be right as investing in Bitcoin will give you a profit, huge profit if we know how to deal with it plus the market changes? As long as they have a working strategy and give them positive results, they are on the right track. But have to say that not all have that kind of direction and most of the time these newbies fail to make it, they are more complaining about losing.
I think these newbies must have to know and be aware of the REAL situation of the crypto market first.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:19:28 PM

in such cases, you need to be careful, because it's not right to advise and you can lose your friendship once and for all, so I don't let my acquaintances or friends into these matters, so as not to be extreme later, but there are exceptions.
There would be no friendship would be broken if you do just know on how to make those words in proper arrangement and you shouldnt really give out guarantees and always tell them about the risk because once they are aware as you had told them then they wont really be blaming you whenever they do lost up money because its an inevitable thing and try to explain them about the basics
but honestly this isnt really just for the sake of investment because bitcoin wasnt really created for that sole purpose but rather its just an opportunity or side
benefits because Bitcoin is really intended for payment system and investment is only on the next line.

goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:08:34 AM

For beginners there are many things he must know to jump into the world of bitcoin, especially they must be ready to face the risk of every investment or participate in a project, and for beginners must read first every rule in this forum so that he does not violate, most importantly he always wants to ask if there are problems that are being faced in this forum, And to get results, we need patience in investing and following reward projects, because the results we get today are not as easy as we think and we listen to others.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:01:17 PM

for beginners we must explain how the role of bitcoin carefully where bitcoin is a long-term investment if a beginner wants to be in the crypto world then we must give a more detailed explanation, especially that bitcoin is an investment whose prices tend to go up and down so we have to give more reasonable directions to beginners because bitcoin does not have a fixed price right

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:24:38 PM

My question is, is there a way or link for to explain Bitcoin to newbies?
For better explanation about Bitcoin or other Crypto currency you can search video on YouTube, have many video about Bitcoin and also you can search in google. This both are best option for better understanding about Bitcoin.      
Youtube could be a good source to find the many question's answer .You can get different easy idea from there and start to explain him/her .I think it will be better to show the price and the value of the recent time and also where it start from .He/she will get few idea that ho much it has value to the world .Gradually start to explain him a lot option that how can he/she earn from here .I think that's how he/she can get the interest about btc and also on crypto market .Why not its make him/her to come on this platform explain him/her that how thousand of people are earning here and holding their asset become more rich .I think he/she will surely get it .

panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:26:53 PM

Now a lot of social media that explains material about Bitcoin. Both articles and videos are now available. You can visit Google to find articles that discuss Bitcoin, if you still don't understand the reading, you can try watching the Bitcoin explanation video on Youtube. Usually, most people can understand better if someone explains it verbally than just reading it yourself.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:41:27 PM

As of now, there are still some newbies who reached out to me asking for explanation regarding Bitcoin. I just simply said to them that they’re just like buying stocks at cheap price and sell when it’s high but no central authority as it is decentralized. On top of that, I just said that it’s the first ever cryptocurrency in the world and the most popular, and of course transactions are transparent because of the distributed public ledger known as blockchain.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:03:25 PM

Now a lot of social media that explains material about Bitcoin. Both articles and videos are now available. You can visit Google to find articles that discuss Bitcoin, if you still don't understand the reading, you can try watching the Bitcoin explanation video on Youtube. Usually, most people can understand better if someone explains it verbally than just reading it yourself.
great way to watch youtube to get information about bitcoin. after we read books, and look for articles on the internet, if we don't understand, then the best way is to ask friends who already understand bitcoin, I think that way we will understand it more easily, because we can meet face to face

syedzakir

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:16:10 PM

Explaining bitcoin to a newbie is really a difficult task because those persons even don't know the basics of the crypto currency.
We have to tell them about each and every thing. We need a lot of time to explain them and after explaining it to them we also have to be with them during their whole working until they become experienced.

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:35:32 PM

~
It could be that or the opposite. I had heard the opposite from my friends when I first mentioned Bitcoin to them and they were like, "oh that sCaM cOIn in the dArK wEb". There are division of thoughts when it comes to cryptos and we can't blame them anyway since they're not too techy or was not aware or knowledgeable about it.
I never heard from someone in my social circle ever that Bitcoin is volatile investment and to this day, I am still waiting, lol.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:54:20 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 05:06:20 PM by Easteregg69

~
It could be that or the opposite. I had heard the opposite from my friends when I first mentioned Bitcoin to them and they were like, "oh that sCaM cOIn in the dArK wEb". There are division of thoughts when it comes to cryptos and we can't blame them anyway since they're not too techy or was not aware or knowledgeable about it.
I never heard from someone in my social circle ever that Bitcoin is volatile investment and to this day, I am still waiting, lol.

Yeah. Push it to the max. What I am saying. You tell a newbie if CZ gets that job in Dubai. Then he will report your sorry ass data to whomever is in charge.

AHAHA. Thinking of it. He will turn to politics when he can afford it. Say that to a newbie.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Shagnasty

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 05:20:58 PM

If just introducing it is difficult and easy to leave, it's better to make newbies think that with bitcoin investment our money can increase hundreds of percent in a year or even less, I'm sure in a simple way like that newbies are more interested than technical things about bitcoin.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Myleschetty (OP)

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 12:28:10 AM

My question is, is there a way or link for to explain Bitcoin to newbies?
For better explanation about Bitcoin or other Crypto currency you can search video on YouTube, have many video about Bitcoin and also you can search in google. This both are best option for better understanding about Bitcoin.      
Youtube could be a good source to find the many question's answer .You can get different easy idea from there and start to explain him/her .I think it will be better to show the price and the value of the recent time and also where it start from .He/she will get few idea that ho much it has value to the world .Gradually start to explain him a lot option that how can he/she earn from here .I think that's how he/she can get the interest about btc and also on crypto market .Why not its make him/her to come on this platform explain him/her that how thousand of people are earning here and holding their asset become more rich .I think he/she will surely get it .
Thanks for the information but the last time I checked some videos on Youtube I used to spread misinformation, and for advertisement purposes.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 01:21:09 AM

If just introducing it is difficult and easy to leave, it's better to make newbies think that with bitcoin investment our money can increase hundreds of percent in a year or even less, I'm sure in a simple way like that newbies are more interested than technical things about bitcoin.
agree. my experience, easier when you teach someone about bitcoin, and tell about anything inside with the mone in the end. younger attract to fill their wallet than information, at first. as time go by, they forced to know what crypto is, the main function, and the other thing. this will be hard if you tell to older, they wont attract on money like younger, they just collect that information, than be the main hangout talks, or family time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:01:57 AM

agree. my experience, easier when you teach someone about bitcoin, and tell about anything inside with the mone in the end. younger attract to fill their wallet than information, at first. as time go by, they forced to know what crypto is, the main function, and the other thing. this will be hard if you tell to older, they wont attract on money like younger, they just collect that information, than be the main hangout talks, or family time.

I think this time it will be much easier to explain bitcoin to a newbie like just a simple term as "great investment" because the information is now already spreading all over the internet. The technology today is more advance than we have a few years ago where we can only have a legitimate source of information about cryptocurrency here in the forum, now there's a lot of tutorials on YT, blogs, and TikTok videos explaining what is crypto or bitcoin so I think these newbies already have the glimpsed of the idea of what is bitcoin or crypto is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: