Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?  (Read 7474 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10150

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 05:31:28 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2022, 12:28:20 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6), Doan9269 (1)

why the fuck would you want to live with other people if you could live pretty well on your own with your own portion of the signature campaign income?
One reason would be that I'd be moving to a foreign country with no friends or family, and having at least a few people with a shared interest would make the move much easier.  Plus I'm talking about living in a Big Effing House and that's something too expensive for me all by myself.  Otherwise, you're right:  I'd much prefer to live by myself.

For sure, I was being a bit provocative in the way that I asked the question, and surely there could be some advantages in sharing some of the resources and common spaces to possibly get more bang for the buck, overall.

I understand that there could be quite a few different variables too, and for example, renting through AirBnb may well be 2x to 5x higher prices than you might be able to find on the regular market in any given place, but one of the conveniences of AirBnb is that you can customize the length of time that you stay, get a commitment ahead of time, be able to get a pretty good idea what you are getting and frequently see reviews of prior guests, and some kind of an arrangement like that might cost more in the interim and then be able to identify some deals that are better bang for the buck.

Another way might be if one or two guys go in advance, and then scout out the area in a way to be able to pick a location that fits the bill, and for sure I use the word "guys" on purpose, so whether you are "guys" or "gals", you are likely going to be in a better situation not to be mixing it up, unless the couples that might be involved are solid.. but the more I think about it, the more possibilities of drama with more people involved including that sometimes there are going to be pretty big flakes in the group, and then if too much drama is created, then it could cause drama/tension/or even dissolution of group members, leaving 1-2 guys having to cover the bills (and picking up the fall out) of what had been intended to be 5 guys.  So, many variables, and surely sometimes the savings and conveniences of having guys to help out could sometimes outweigh some of the costs of the drama possibilities, too.

Of course, another angle that makes this whole thread to be a great topic would be that in about the last nearly two years, I had been asserting that in western countries, we need to move our entry-level fuck you status level up from $1 million to $2 million
Fuck-you status is a state of mind IMO, not a number representing how many dollars or crypto you have.  

Surely, you might be considering this entry-level fuck you status matter in ways that are different from how I had been attempting to frame it.  Of course, there can be aspects in which guys have better negotiation positions, and they might be able to control the various terms of their employment of their contract relations because they are in a good bargaining position regarding skills, experiences, references, etc.

I was largely attempting to use the concept of entry-level fuck you status as a way to describe when a guy is able to sever work completely - and largely just live off of the income that is generated from savings/investments without having to work.  I am not talking about living off the principle, but only from the income generation of the whole package of the investment... so in some sense when I already mentioned that $1 million or $2 million, it could be presumed that $1 million of principle should be able to generate $3,333 per month of income (that is $1 million * 4% = $40k / 12).  $2 million should be able to generate double that amount of $6,666 per month.  

Of course, entry-level is ultimately described by the guy entering into such status and I really consider the matter to be problematic for a guy to be believing that he is entering into fuck you status, but has to come back with his tail between his legs because he has not adequately calculated his own situation.  By the time, any guy is ready to pull the fuck you lever, he should have a pretty damned good idea regarding how much money he needs on a regular basis to either maintain his accustomed standard of living or to live at the standard of living that he expects.

For sure, if a guy is merely at entry-level fuck you status then there might well not be as much room to work with in regards to ensuring that s/he is able to cover all expenses and even to make sure that an emergency fund is maintained. and for sure accounting for increases in the cost of living should already be attempted to be baked into his calculations, and so surely there are ways to figure out the variables with a sufficient amount of confidence or even to calculate the volatility of the various assets that are held in order to not be putting oneself into a position that there would be a need to go back to working, unless that were to be completely voluntary.

Maybe I should not suggest it is easy to calculate, but instead that there are ways to calculate to attempt to account for a variety of extremes that could happen and also to figure out the ways to allocate assets and investments and/or to calculate the allocations that ultimately end up having a sufficient cushion that the fuck you lever is not pulled too prematurely.

Of course, another angle that makes this whole thread to be a great topic would be that in about the last nearly two years, I had been asserting that in western countries, we need to move our entry-level fuck you status level up from $1 million to $2 million
Fuck-you status is a state of mind IMO, not a number representing how many dollars or crypto you have.  

I really believe that I was not considering the fuck you status concept in that kind of a way.. well not completely anyhow, because I was trying to tie the fuck you status idea to economic abilities to sustain oneself with passive income from the investment and surely not to be worried about if certain work-related cashflows were to dry up.. or maybe some of the work-related cashflows would be sporadic and completely voluntary rather than regular and relied upon.

We know that there are all kinds of areas in life in which we might be in a position to negotiate our other kinds of relationships in a fuck you status kind of way, and surely levels of wealth and autonomy would allow the ability to engage in that kind of employment of fuck-you in a variety of circumstances - like for example if a business is a largest in a community and the community is reliant upon the business, so the business can sometimes get away with way more than what normies have to tolerate - and I had been attempting to consider the matter more narrowly in regards to personal economic power to be able to pretty much continue to live your accustomed standard of living without relying on any employer or employment.

By the way, many of us likely realize that so many young people in the 20s and 30s will frequently conduct themselves as if they have the world by the balls and if they are going to be ballers into their future, yet by the time that so many folks get into their late 40s, 50s and 60s, they may well realize that they had not adequately/sufficiently prepared themselves in such a way that they would be able to stop working.. so they may end up trying to figure out ways to play catch up and maybe coming to the realization that they had not been sufficiently/adequately preparing to enter into a kind of fuck you status.

There surely can be compounding effects in regards towards savings that could take place in a guys 20s and 30s and that would really start to show themselves by the time a guy gets into his 50s and later, but frequently what ends up happening is that guys will either not keep building principle, but dip into principle at various times to invest or consume with that principle, and it can be really difficult to build principle back, even if a younger guy might have a bit of a cocky mindset in that direction in terms of believing that he can build back whatever principle that he depletes along his/her life's journey in which age does come upon you in sneaky kinds of ways.

If you're looking at life through the lens of a 9-5 worker bee, sure, you can't jump on your boss's desk and piss in his trash bin.  But if you're a psychotic nihilist with a pseudo-Buddhist mindset like me, there's nothing standing in my way of yelling FUCK YOU to the world atop the Empire State building.

You may well be getting back to negotiating power that comes with having had built skills and abilities through experiences.

Also, what is your standard of living?  It might be all fine and dandy to yell fuck you to the world, but if you get into your 40s, 50s, 60s, you might not be in a physical and energy level to live in flexible kinds of ways.  Your body might not tolerate some of the crazy abilities of a younger guy.  I have had some personal experiences in that direction, and it can be very surprising how much your aging body might not be able to tolerate some of the extremes that it had been able to tolerate during younger years.  I do understand that there are some guys who act like animals into their 50s and 60s and are able to get away with it without seeming to have large diminutions in energy, and so I understand that there could be some luck and genetics that play out well for some folks, but still seems to me that a guy is going to be in a much better place to have some financial backup plans that are building up, so that s/he has some of those kinds of cushions when getting into his late 40s and beyond.

Regarding the 9-5 drone, I am not sure.  Some jobs are more dead end than others, and some jobs do provide a decent income and benefits to build upon, and surely, the trade offs between what kinds of education and skills that guys have and/or how much they might get trapped into some kind of a dead end job or a job that does not end up giving them geographical mobility, can surely vary in terms of how a guy might use such a job, if he is even able to get one (if it were to be preferred for some in some circumstances).

I really appreciate the reopening of this insightful thread and i see it relevance even at the current econmy downside going on globally with inflation everywhere, discussions here could just be a solution to someone's economic challenges amidst the ongoing global crisis, one thing i see most people missed out is on how to derive a means to make all ends meet, managing economy for survival is what is very important in decision making, many don't know how to plan and budget themselves but this thread will give a guide through in achieving a good financial plan for oneself and the entire family as the case maybe.

I personally believe that any guy who considers investment levels has to really get some good grasps on his own finances in regards to how much he needs to live, to have an emergency fund and then to figure out how much to invest on an ongoing basis and into which assets....

A decent starting out guide might be to allocate at least 10% of any income towards investing and savings, and of course, I am not too excited about anything besides bitcoin, but surely guys would come to other decisions in that regard.  So in the very beginning the guy is building up his investment portfolio principle, and then maybe once it gets to a certain size (such as $50k or larger), then it can be diversified beyond having just bitcoin in it.

Of course, some guys will come into bitcoin and they will already have other investments, and they will have already built an investment portfolio, so for guys in that situation, then there becomes some calculations that may well be needed in terms of how much to allocate into various assets with hopefully having a goal to reach some level of fuck you status at some point (meaning having some ideas about how much that he needs to live off of the income from his investment portfolio - or just continue to build such investment portfolio until he gets into the neighborhood of reaching fuck you status at the level that he has figured out based on his/her own individual circumstances).

This is the best time to re-strategize and cut cost of living expenses, we noticed how fiat currency are going down as a result of inflation but the value of bitcoin is still maintained despite volatility, and i see the need in the maximization of this opportunity to evade the effect of the economy clampdown, it's not necessary that one must find a living in a developing countries before they can leave like a king via their signature campaign, I've seen people doing pretty good in the remote areas of a developed country because they know how to manage things and cut cost appropriately in other to meet up to a living standard.

I agree with your point Doan9269 that the world is really crazy right now, so there can be some struggles in terms of figuring out how to hold value and within which assets to hold such value and how to manage those holdings, including whether there might be needs to tweak or reallocate from time to time and the extent to which some winners should be allowed to ride rather than reallocating.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 09:17:30 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I live in Indonesia and the average salary of people here is $200 - $300/month. just imagine if you earn $70/week from a signature campaign (I use the rate on legendary member rewards in many BTC paid campaigns) then you can live comfortably here, especially if you have other side income, your income will increase 2x or 3x.
in growth country like Indonesia weekly income around $70 was good enough if we compare with alot worker like property sector which is required alot energy and good physic. maybe for some people only by sit and post comment in any board in this forum to earn weekly reward looks easy , meanwhile to get this earning  it needs sacrifice and alot idea . For additional income working in this forum was good idea, with monthly salary around $200-$300 and income from signature campaign around $280 for high rank member we should have good saving that maybe used to invest in any finance market such as stock or cryptocurrency itself.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 06:09:16 AM

I'm asking this question seriously, though I'm going to qualify that by saying that I'm not planning on doing anything like this.  It's just a fantasy of mine, and the question very much has to do with economics, i.e., it basically has to do with economies in various parts of the world and the cost of living.  **Edit: This thread would be appropriate for Bitcoin Discussion as well, but mods, please don't move it there.  This isn't a thread that's meant to be funny, and I'd like thoughtful replies--which I won't get if the thread gets buried in a picosecond within the wasteland of what should be the most important section on the entire forum.**

I think a better way to phrase it might be, is there a place in the world where you would want to live like a king via Sig campaigns? You could look at India and Pakistan as a rough baseline - the average salary there is in the $400 dollar range which is possible with the highest paying campaigns. Even there, that sort of money could stretch further in the countryside than big cities. I think those countries still suffer from a lot of poverty so you'd be making big trade offs at such a salary. Unless you're a local who knows the system, it feels like you might struggle as an outsider to move to poorer regions than that to achieve this aim.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 06:25:30 AM

It really depends on what you imagine 'living like a king' is. There is no modern country on the planet where you don't have ultrawealthy individuals (ultrawealthy from my perspective), so would you be able to be on their level? No. Could you live a decent life just by sig campaigns, yeah, I guess you could, but that's as far as that goes? It's a good addition to your regular income.

Living like a king doesn't mean one must have all the money in the world.  Their are wealthy individuals everywhere,  there are some region if a family of 5 are receiving $1500 in total this amount of income for the week can still make them live large and comfortable to get what they want. What matters is that they are a living okay with $1500, it doesn't matter if their are weathy individuals in the region.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 07:08:25 AM

I'm asking this question seriously, though I'm going to qualify that by saying that I'm not planning on doing anything like this.  It's just a fantasy of mine, and the question very much has to do with economics, i.e., it basically has to do with economies in various parts of the world and the cost of living.  **Edit: This thread would be appropriate for Bitcoin Discussion as well, but mods, please don't move it there.  This isn't a thread that's meant to be funny, and I'd like thoughtful replies--which I won't get if the thread gets buried in a picosecond within the wasteland of what should be the most important section on the entire forum.**

I think a better way to phrase it might be, is there a place in the world where you would want to live like a king via Sig campaigns? You could look at India and Pakistan as a rough baseline - the average salary there is in the $400 dollar range which is possible with the highest paying campaigns. Even there, that sort of money could stretch further in the countryside than big cities. I think those countries still suffer from a lot of poverty so you'd be making big trade offs at such a salary. Unless you're a local who knows the system, it feels like you might struggle as an outsider to move to poorer regions than that to achieve this aim.

It seems to me Fortify that if you read through this thread, there are several guys who are already stating that The Pharmacist has quite a few options on either his $300 per week ($1,200 per month) on his own salary and even quite a few more options when combining such salary to include 5 guys who would have a similar level salary to make it $1,500 per week for the group.  So I am really doubting that the options are as limited as you are making them out to be - even though of course, there is quite a bit of vagueness in terms of what "living like a king" might mean, and how such "living like a king" might vary from one area to another.

Regarding your point about bigger cities versus rural areas, it surely would seem that most Americans  (and possibly other westerners) would not feel very comfortable to venture too far from the bigger cities in terms of access to some modern infrastructure and goods and services; however, I can already see from data and even some of my own experiences that there can be a lot of variation between different cities within the same country, and even some bigger (and reputed as expensive) cities may well have quite affordable areas within them or even on their outskirts rather than going into the more expensive neighborhoods or into the city centers.

I am really enjoying reading some of the actual on the ground numbers that guys give here, even though sometimes some forum members might be suggesting that a guy could live pretty comfortable upon something like a $400 per month income, but they might not be realizing that many westerners may well feel that they need some of the comforts of their already expectations of having constant electricity, or hot water and air conditioning and not really be willing to have a diet of basic foods so well expect to have a certain level of meat in their diet that exceeds what the locals are used to eating in their regular diet.  I really would be uncomfortable to be living completely paycheck to paycheck in a foreign environment, so I would think that having a cushion and emergency fund would be important and I personally do believe that guys should be stacking away a certain amount of savings /investment beyond their emergency fund - for the purpose of some day being able to retire - which would be 10% or more.. but I know a lot of young guys do necessarily consider that they need to engage in that level of ongoing investing/saving for their future.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 04:40:52 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2022, 04:53:23 PM by OROBTC
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

Another issue to keep in mind about Fuck You status, and even with living in another country would be "succession planning" (to whom you would give your wealth to and how much upon your death).

Deciding how to pass along assets to heirs is a complex subject just in and of itself.  Especially with BTC and wallets, with Private Keys or Seed Words to send/pass along in a secure way with the instructions on how to access the BTC contained therein...

I still have a bit further to go myself in planning how to pass along some more assets, but I have given the process a good start.  Once I have finished (or in great part, as this could go on and on), then I too will think more about how to live the life in a low-stress & comfortable way.

I am less enthused than before about LatAm as a secure Plan B kind of place.  The country we had looked the most at is less secure politically than we had hoped and somewhat assumed.  I am guessing that ALL of LatAm is now more problematic than I had considered before.  Pity that.

On the other hand, certain LatAm places do seem to be relatively better, even over a longer time frame.  Costa Rica seems to be relatively stable and less authoritarian than most others.

Edit:  Also, before doing anything relatively permanent (moving, or even advanced planning), I suggest visiting the target country/countries at least twice (each) for a minimum of 8 weeks to assess whether you like the food, culture, can learn the language, etc.  Part of these visits would be "business", that is talking with lawyers re immigration, work, investments, and so on.  It's complex!  A lot of factors to take into account.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 05:01:12 PM

I am less enthused than before about LatAm as a secure Plan B kind of place.  The country we had looked the most at is less secure politically than we had hoped and somewhat assumed.  I am guessing that ALL of LatAm is now more problematic than I had considered before.  Pity that.

On the other hand, certain LatAm places do seem to be relatively better, even over a longer time frame.  Costa Rica seems to be relatively stable and less authoritarian than most others.

Edit:  Also, before doing anything relatively permanent (moving, or even advanced planning), I suggest visiting the target country/countries at least twice (each) for a minimum of 8 weeks to assess whether you like the food, culture, can learn the language, etc.  Part of these visits would be "business", that is talking with lawyers re immigration, work, investments, and so on.  It's complex!  A lot of factors to take into account.

Of course, many of us can surmise that some level of prior stability does not necessarily ensure future stability, especially the way that there seems to be so much ongoing craziness from what appears to be various ongoing currency collapsing.. and people could end up lashing out quite violently systematically or maybe just more locally at someone who might seem to be either not impacted as badly as they are whether they associate your advantage in terms of your having dollars that have been falling less severely or bitcoin that you might be able to hide perhaps?  sometimes people say too much, and then if you might end up selling bitcoin to locals or even using Bitcoin ATMs, if such things exist in some of the locations, there could be some targeting of folks who have resources like bitcoin, if we can be identified as being NOT as poor.

Webetcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 05:15:31 PM

It really depends on what you imagine 'living like a king' is. There is no modern country on the planet where you don't have ultrawealthy individuals (ultrawealthy from my perspective), so would you be able to be on their level? No. Could you live a decent life just by sig campaigns, yeah, I guess you could, but that's as far as that goes? It's a good addition to your regular income.
Living like a king doesn't mean one must have all the money in the world.  Their are wealthy individuals everywhere,  there are some region if a family of 5 are receiving $1500 in total this amount of income for the week can still make them live large and comfortable to get what they want. What matters is that they are a living okay with $1500, it doesn't matter if their are weathy individuals in the region.
Yeah, it's only just a phrase. It can mean to live comfortably like buying all the things that you like but not the things that are unrealistic within your reach like lambo's and tesla's but I think you can still buy them in the future if you save that big income you're getting in your sig campaign as we all know that bitcoin price can rise dramatically.

We can live a decent life only via signature campaigns as long as that campaign pays big (chip mixer) for instance because I think this was the only campaign that pays huge per post but the only downside is that not all users are qualified to join this campaign because their requirements are too strict.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 676

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 09:43:42 PM

Actually, there are so many countries most especially here in Africa you could live like a king, and even someplace like a demi-god with the money you earn from a signature campaign on bitcointalk, because just as the price of the dollar keeps rising to the currency of most of these African countries, someone earning in dollars will stand a better advantage when he changes his dollar into the local currency, and the Democratic Republic of Congo is not far from one of those countries.

Congo is actually one of the poorest countries and the second-largest by area of 245,409 km2  (905,567 sq mi) with a population of around 92 million, located in Central Africa. Congo is officially the most populous  Francophone country in the world.

So if someone earning around $50 to $100 weekly from a signature campaign gets to this kind of place omo, these people will crowd you a king immediately sharp sharp.
But for me personally, I don't think I can stay here oh...... Don't you see the way they look, these people can even kill and chop you raw.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 03:12:13 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

I'm asking this question seriously, though I'm going to qualify that by saying that I'm not planning on doing anything like this.  It's just a fantasy of mine, and the question very much has to do with economics, i.e., it basically has to do with economies in various parts of the world and the cost of living.  **Edit: This thread would be appropriate for Bitcoin Discussion as well, but mods, please don't move it there.  This isn't a thread that's meant to be funny, and I'd like thoughtful replies--which I won't get if the thread gets buried in a picosecond within the wasteland of what should be the most important section on the entire forum.**

Let's say a few of the Chipmixer crowd wanted to escape whatever tyranny they were living under in their country or countries (I picked that campaign because I think it's the highest-paying one, but correct me if I'm wrong).  We'll assume for the sake of argument that the campaign is going to continue indefinitely and that each member (let's say five in total) make the maximum number of posts per week, earning $300 worth of bitcoin in the process.  Let's further assume that these Chipmixer snobs demand only the best--Havana cigars, a large dwelling with a decent amount of land and no neighbors, a wine cellar (to be filled), and all the illicit and legal substances their cadre of well-endowed women can procure.  And a lawyer on retainer.

My question is whether there's any place on earth where $1500/week could allow five roommates to live very comfortably--perhaps not as boss-like as I described above, but maybe at least the big house and property.  Over the years I've heard stories that Filipino members were able to pay for a good weekly allocation of food just from campaign earnings, and they amounted to a lot less the last time I participated in one of those discussions.  I'm not picking on the Philippines; it's just something I remember and I don't even know if it's true.  What I'm fairly sure of is that there really do exist bounty farms within single households, where multiple family members are all on bitcointalk spamming away and earning who knows how much.

That tells me that there's something to it, because there's no way father, sons, mom, and whatever grandparents are still alive would be bounty hunting if it weren't at least a little bit lucrative.  So I'd love to know how far campaign earnings ($1500 per week for 5 people in my example) could be stretched.  Are there actually places out there where one could not only survive but thrive by earning bitcoin on the forum?

<and how does one go about getting citizenship?>

With that amount of money, you can live like a "king" especially in developing countries. For developed countries like the US and the UK, I cannot say the same. You'd need a lot of work and effort to become a self-sufficient person with just $1,500 a week. Chipmixer is the highest paying signature campaign on the forum, but it certainly isn't a replacement for an average day job. Still, you can manage to live entirely off signature campaigns if you manage to spend less than what you earn.

My signature campaign pays around $70 a week, but I've managed to become self-sufficient by investing the money into prominent crypto projects (I've been on the campaign since 2015). In my very beginnings, the signature campaign had higher pay rates. Since I've saved most of the Bitcoin (even though I lost some coins as a result of cloud mining scams), I've managed to obtained huge returns with every bull market run. It's now the day where I have a solid passive income system that's fueled entirely by PoS coins. I make around $3.3k per week on PoS coins and signature campaign earnings alone. Of course, this took me a lot of work and effort to achieve (around 5 years). But at least, I'm able to live on crypto without ever touching Fiat again (in cases where I need to pay with Fiat in physical stores I just sell my crypto in person for cash or if it's an online store, I use a virtual VISA card).

The point is that it's not impossible to make a living with signature campaigns. To live like a "king" will entirely depend on your saving/investing/spending habits. The more the signature campaign pays you, the faster you will become a self-sufficient person (financial freedom). Besides the money, signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The first time I've joined the Crypto.Games signature campaign, I started "digging" all about crypto/Blockchain tech. If no one had told me about signature campaigns before, I wouldn't had the motivation to learn about crypto. Living entirely on Bitcoin is a dream many of us want to achieve. It gives you that level of freedom you won't ever experience with Fiat. If I did it, you can do it too. Hope this answers the OP's questions. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:54:05 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2022, 08:25:29 PM by JayJuanGee

[edited out]

With that amount of money, you can live like a "king" especially in developing countries. For developed countries like the US and the UK, I cannot say the same. You'd need a lot of work and effort to become a self-sufficient person with just $1,500 a week. Chipmixer is the highest paying signature campaign on the forum, but it certainly isn't a replacement for an average day job. Still, you can manage to live entirely off signature campaigns if you manage to spend less than what you earn.

My signature campaign pays around $70 a week, but I've managed to become self-sufficient by investing the money into prominent crypto projects (I've been on the campaign since 2015). In my very beginnings, the signature campaign had higher pay rates. Since I've saved most of the Bitcoin (even though I lost some coins as a result of cloud mining scams), I've managed to obtained huge returns with every bull market run. It's now the day where I have a solid passive income system that's fueled entirely by PoS coins. I make around $3.3k per week on PoS coins and signature campaign earnings alone. Of course, this took me a lot of work and effort to achieve (around 5 years). But at least, I'm able to live on crypto without ever touching Fiat again (in cases where I need to pay with Fiat in physical stores I just sell my crypto in person for cash or if it's an online store, I use a virtual VISA card).

The point is that it's not impossible to make a living with signature campaigns. To live like a "king" will entirely depend on your saving/investing/spending habits. The more the signature campaign pays you, the faster you will become a self-sufficient person (financial freedom). Besides the money, signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The first time I've joined the Crypto.Games signature campaign, I started "digging" all about crypto/Blockchain tech. If no one had told me about signature campaigns before, I wouldn't had the motivation to learn about crypto. Living entirely on Bitcoin is a dream many of us want to achieve. It gives you that level of freedom you won't ever experience with Fiat. If I did it, you can do it too. Hope this answers the OP's questions. Grin
I was going to send you an smerit because you provided some fleshed out perspective, but holy shit, right from the start you are 1) misstating the hypothetical presentation and then even with your misstated hypothetical presentation 2) you come to faulty conclusions.  3) You also convolute ideas of bitcoin and crypto which causes my own personal irritations, and even if there might be ways to stay out of fiat by playing around with various shitcoins and stable coins rather than just staying in bitcoin, I still prefer those issues to not convolute ideas about bitcoin as the superior asset class that is leading all of these possibilities.

Let me be a bit more specific regarding 1  and 2 above.

1) the hypothetical presentation is for 5 guys with incomes of $300 per week each, not one person earning $1,500 per week... need to account for that.

and

2) I will agree that it would be trouble for 5 guys to live well in a western country on $1,500 per week, but one guy living on $1,500 per week would be quite great even in western countries... yeah, you cannot live high on the hog in the most expensive cities/areas, but there are a lot of areas in the USA, UK or other westernized places that $6k per month would give you a very decent living standard... especially if you do not really have to work very much for it.. maybe around 10 hours per week of posting?  and maybe you would spend that much time reading/posting anyhow, so it is not that BIG of a deal.

By the way, we did already mention the possible precariousness of relying on something like a signature campaign income, and just note that coincidentally something like a $6k per month passive income is what I had considered to be entry-level fuck you status.. which I presume to be gaining an investment portfolio that is stable-ish at at least a $2 million principle, and before the events following the March 2020 liquidation events, I had considered a $1 million investment portfolio sufficient to enter into fuck you status... For me, I agree with what seems to be part of your point Abiky, in that it is going to be much better to get to a place where you are able to rely on various kinds of wealth that you have accumulated and that you are able to consistently generate enough income to be comfortable with the reliability of the various sources of income/cashflow that is generated...

Maybe if I signature campaign income I would evaluate it at about 50% of its current income - because I would consider it to be about 50/50 in its reliability or my ability to replace it with similar levels of effort (not much effort)..?  And yeah, maybe for 10 years, I will be wrong about my  evaluation of 50% for that income source, and I continue to draw that kind of income, but I would want to be conservative and to have a variety of back up income sources in order to even be comfortable in giving such an income source as high of a future reliability rating as 50/50.

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:45:19 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2023, 07:01:10 PM by Fivestar4everMVP
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), JayJuanGee (1)

I've never traveled out of my country, Nigeria, but then, I traveled to many parts of nigeria and I can honestly say that, there are quite alot of places where with $1500 per week, five can live lavish lavish, live in a good apartment, eat good food, drive good cars, and I mean an estate where every basic amenities is already provided, good roads, 24 hours electricity with standby Power plant incase of an emergency with power holding company, gas and water all installed with cheap monthly payment, $1500 converted to Nigerian naira is almost a million, with such an amount every week for five, they can all live likes kings in this country.

Now, I honestly do not know what the procedure is to get Nigerian citizenship, but I do know that it won't put a hole in the pocket, Nigeria is one of the best countries to live in, the phrase "Nigeria is corrupt" only applies to those who don't have money, if you are rich in my country, you live like you are in heaven.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:02:21 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3), JayJuanGee (1)

Actually, there are so many countries most especially here in Africa you could live like a king, and even someplace like a demi-god with the money you earn from a signature campaign on bitcointalk, because just as the price of the dollar keeps rising to the currency of most of these African countries, someone earning in dollars will stand a better advantage when he changes his dollar into the local currency, and the Democratic Republic of Congo is not far from one of those countries.

Congo is actually one of the poorest countries and the second-largest by area of 245,409 km2  (905,567 sq mi) with a population of around 92 million, located in Central Africa. Congo is officially the most populous  Francophone country in the world.

So if someone earning around $50 to $100 weekly from a signature campaign gets to this kind of place omo, these people will crowd you a king immediately sharp sharp.
But for me personally, I don't think I can stay here oh...... Don't you see the way they look, these people can even kill and chop you raw.

Ummm are you trying to scare him away or convince him with this screenshot?  Grin
Perhaps the OP will find it interesting enough to want to enquire more (he is a tough guy) Wink.
Anyways, In addition to what the rest members have suggested above, I think South Africa will be a more suitable place for someone like The Pharmacist to be because SA has almost the qualities you can find in the USA (assuming that's where he currently reside).
They have cultural heritage and technological advancement  and with the amount mentioned, it is enough to get five roommates going (although I didn't look that part up) but it can't be compared to the United States standard of living.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 812
Merit: 573

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:31:30 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2022, 09:31:31 PM by Oluwa-btc
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3), JayJuanGee (1)

Reasons to why Mr TP made mention of five person's could be as a result of teamwork.
Team work will make the dream work as well also bring in more energy,ideas and help reach the goals faster!
Prior to your recent edit and adds to what you previously fantasized, I have seen a whole lot of people talking about Africa and Nigeria (of which I did also). With your recent additions Sir, about having a mining farm with Asics and all the rest, I want to say that it won't be possible because we don't have 24 hours power supply to an extent here in Nigeria and not really cheap electricity which is very mandatory for the set up of a mining farm. Although improvisation can come up for this by converting the hot sun here into solar for mining. Another big issue will be from cooling Asics, as they require cool area's and this ends no where near cool only during raining seasons. More funds will going Into coolants then! That's if you want too continue with them down here.

So I'll further conclude by saying, you should shift focus from African countries as they are not suitable to your recent requirements.
I must say I really admire your high level of vocabularies used, no flattering here!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Sceptical Chymist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 12:09:23 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Doan9269 (1)

For sure, I was being a bit provocative in the way that I asked the question, and surely there could be some advantages in sharing some of the resources and common spaces to possibly get more bang for the buck, overall.
Oh JJG, I'm used to your posting style and provocativeness, especially from the MSTR thread (which I haven't chimed in on lately, though I've been following the stock).  No offense taken and I'm not provoked.

Another way might be if one or two guys go in advance, and then scout out the area in a way to be able to pick a location that fits the bill, and for sure I use the word "guys" on purpose, so whether you are "guys" or "gals", you are likely going to be in a better situation not to be mixing it up, unless the couples that might be involved are solid..
My assumption is that this would be an all-male house, but in truth I have no idea what the genders are of any potential roommates--the assumption is based on another assumption, which is that most bitcointalkers (and by extension, sig campaign participants) are male.  But in all honesty, I'd prefer some female presence to soften up what could otherwise be a testosterone-filled crazyhouse.

As an aside, between the time I started this thread and now, I learned about these so-called "content houses" where Tik-Tokkers and whatever other influencers work out of and make bank.  Though I absolutely loathe the concept because it reminds me of the early days of reality TV, it might be an interesting thing to videotape the happenings in my "content castle".  

Whatever happened to the bitcointalk Youtube channel, anyway?  This would be a perfect subject for an episode should my idea come to fruition.

Team work will make the dream work as well also bring in more energy,ideas and help reach the goals faster!
Wow, I haven't heard that saying written or uttered in at least 5-7 years.  And you're right about Africa probably not being ideal, though I'd hate to rule out the whole continent.  As I said, places like Zimbabwe and a few other countries do hold some appeal for me.

1) the hypothetical presentation is for 5 guys with incomes of $300 per week each, not one person earning $1,500 per week... need to account for that.
To be fair, this is a long thread and that point has been missed by many members who've posted here for some reason.  And Abiky, my bro, thanks for making an appearance here!!

I make around $3.3k per week on PoS coins and signature campaign earnings alone. Of course, this took me a lot of work and effort to achieve (around 5 years).
That is indeed impressive, my man.  See, if you were in the castle you wouldn't even have to be in a sig campaign.  You could just plunk a lawnchair down on the grass and sit pretty while the rest of the house is tip-tapping away on our keyboards trying to catch up to you.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:42:10 AM

I'm very happy because I got accepted in the signature campaign, even though I'm not rich, and can't make me king, but at least my life is much better now, because finding a job in my country is very difficult, plus staples in my country very expensive, not in accordance with the salary we receive, earn $ 70 per week I am very grateful, with a signature campaign my life is now much better than before.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:01:23 AM

Most if you live in Southeast Asia (excluding Singapore, not too familiar about Malaysia) with $300/week you can live quite well, can not be said rich but at least in Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) you can live in installments to have a car (standard car not luxury). 300/week or 1,200/month equals Rp. 17,000,000. With that money can't live like a king but at least you will look more respectable for having an income above average.
This is the average cost of living in Jakarta.
and also the average salary of employees in Jakarta
So the money is very likely to provide a better life and is quite sure it will be the same as developing countries even more so for poor countries.
if we get $300 per week all of that is more than enough, because in Indonesia it is very difficult to get that kind of money in a week, last month I was accepted at the signature campaign, I am very grateful and grateful, because when I was having trouble getting a job, good luck i have an amazing opportunity in the signature campaign, it can be said that my life is now like a king, used to be underestimated, but now everyone has given praise to me, thank you to the signature campaign.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:45:47 AM
Merited by Doan9269 (1)

Oh JJG, I'm used to your posting style and provocativeness, especially from the MSTR thread (which I haven't chimed in on lately, though I've been following the stock).  No offense taken and I'm not provoked.

For sure, sharing (or even battling out) differences of opinion and not getting too triggered by presentation style can be beneficial in these parts.

Over the years, I have had some pretty intense battles that devolved into name calling, but then after some passage of time, those kinds of interactions with the same members have kind of worked themselves out... but yeah, not all of the internet relationships will work themselves out, and that can be o.k. too.

Another way might be if one or two guys go in advance, and then scout out the area in a way to be able to pick a location that fits the bill, and for sure I use the word "guys" on purpose, so whether you are "guys" or "gals", you are likely going to be in a better situation not to be mixing it up, unless the couples that might be involved are solid..
My assumption is that this would be an all-male house, but in truth I have no idea what the genders are of any potential roommates--the assumption is based on another assumption, which is that most bitcointalkers (and by extension, sig campaign participants) are male.  But in all honesty, I'd prefer some female presence to soften up what could otherwise be a testosterone-filled crazyhouse.

Having some flexibility could end up paying off, as long as you might want to attempt to screen for possible issues in advance, if possible.  One thing is going in jointly from the start, and another thing would be for something that ends up being more like subtenants... so it could be difficult to get 5 guys on the same page in terms of a joint venture that might start out with some kind of a timeline - 6 month commitment or some other time frame, and sometimes there can be jurisdiction-specific complications that might not automatically approve extended stays beyond 90 days or something like that so there becomes some questions about designing some kind of an agreement around that, and surely if you are asking about longer term residency possibilities, then once you get that status, then maybe you might be able to make longer commitments, but then guys (and gal) might NOT be at the same point in the process (including other things going on in their lives to potentially end up causing logistical concerns, uncertainties, financial burdens and maybe even drama).

As an aside, between the time I started this thread and now, I learned about these so-called "content houses" where Tik-Tokkers and whatever other influencers work out of and make bank.  Though I absolutely loathe the concept because it reminds me of the early days of reality TV, it might be an interesting thing to videotape the happenings in my "content castle".  

Whatever happened to the bitcointalk Youtube channel, anyway?  This would be a perfect subject for an episode should my idea come to fruition.

Again.. one aspect would be attempting to figure out at what stage of the journey each of the person would be, and then another matter is the amount of work that comes through producing video content  - including that audio only podcasts might be easier, but still there is a need for a commitment towards some kind of regular production.. and for sure the video level, just adds another layer of potential difficulties in terms of production but maybe also in terms of having content that works with that medium......some people do not really have faces or even presentation mannerisms (or subject matter) that works well for video.. hahahahaha.

Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 827

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 02:51:09 AM

This is the Bitcointalk Youtube Channel
Until now there's 5 videos only and no any new videos last 3 months, not really sure what happened but it's during Ukraine vs Russian conflict. Perhaps the guy as the presenter in this channel is live in that's country? But clearly I don't know.

Indeed your subject are awesome, the current subject of those 5 videos are:
1. The BitcoinTalkShow Teaser
2. You just found the first episode of the BitcoinTalkShow! A Bitcoin Talk Show about BitcoinTalk!
3. BitcoinTalk Community Awards 2020
4. Into Bitcoin? Try this BitcoinTalk quiz
5. BitcoinTalk was hacked! And some of you might remember!

It will be a good videos if we have a content houses subject at the year-end holidays, we will meet each others that we have interacted everyday in this forum, making a content and also have a good party. I think Philippines might be a good place since in this country isn't costly and have a good tourist attractions, example White Beach, Boracay. In this forum there are so many Filipino too, I believe they will help us if we want to come on their countries. However I ever have a vacation on Philippines, it's a wonderful countries and their citizens are very nice to a tourist.

Soon Bitcointalkshow will release a new video The Pharmacist's gang holidays on Philippines Tongue

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 07:23:49 AM

Most of the African continent life is not hard enough to survive. And with Bitcointalk signature campaign payment you can live as a king with the pay out. If you plan with what you get monthly as allowance. because many of Africa countries don't know what is tax revenue and the length of expenses is shorter. And any money they have they does not depend on the money instead the money will establish another thing that will give them equivalent of the money they received from signature campaign. What is going to make them to live like a king is not dependable by the money gotten from signature but the investment used signature money to establish
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: