Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS  (Read 23339 times)
Mrstacy
Copper Member

Activity: 1247
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 08:21:43 PM

Looks like the market has set a new price on the #1A and it's about the same as the old price. $52

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334802400443

I was bidding but was a bit to slick would have gone to 120 but..missed out

Our rapidly changing world requires a financial ecosystem that can keep up. Through our innovative technology and philosophy, we’re transforming the future of finance, for the better.

https://diviproject.org/
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 08:40:29 PM

Cracking open a new large box tonight. Will post findings again. I still haven’t heard of a 1btc recovery, anyone hear or seen a 1 btc redemption?

Ripping packs super exciting especially if a 1 btc is a possibility. I keep my mini boxes and organize base cards within the.. the packs,pack  boxes, interior and exterior boxes are top-notch quality.  Makes good long term storage

Our rapidly changing world requires a financial ecosystem that can keep up. Through our innovative technology and philosophy, we’re transforming the future of finance, for the better.

HouseOfBAMF

Activity: 81
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 05:52:13 PM

Redemption on this box was .01btc.

List of available spare sets/cards listed on the buy/trade thread.
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 963
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 07:02:15 PM

I believe Jupityr said at one point that series 2 was already completed. I was hoping they wouldnt release series 2 until series 1 was sold out or close to sold out. Heres some non scientific data i was playing with last night. There were a total of 2125 cases for sale when project opened in July. As of last night there were 537 cases left for sale on their website. That would mean that around 75% of the cards have been sold in 8 months. So predicted sell out date would be around June. But, heres the caveat. Its possible that Cardsmiths dosent have all cases loaded on website. Also many of the cases are probably at third party sellers. So just because cardsmiths sold them dosent mean there in the customers hand yet. Either way encouraged by these numbers. I think we'll  be sold out in 2023

My previous calculation was incorrect. While its true that on their website under cases there are only around 530 cases available. However, i never looked under individual boxes as well. When i looked at total available cards under cases, half cases, and individual boxes the total was much higher. It appears that about 25% have been sold and more like 1400 cases still available. This makes much more sense since much of the onyx cards and all or most of the 1 btc cards have yet to be discovered. Most of the greatest cards are still to be discovered. Keep hunting people. As time goes on and people find this project, the faster they will sell.
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 07:06:29 AM

I believe Jupityr said at one point that series 2 was already completed. I was hoping they wouldnt release series 2 until series 1 was sold out or close to sold out. Heres some non scientific data i was playing with last night. There were a total of 2125 cases for sale when project opened in July. As of last night there were 537 cases left for sale on their website. That would mean that around 75% of the cards have been sold in 8 months. So predicted sell out date would be around June. But, heres the caveat. Its possible that Cardsmiths dosent have all cases loaded on website. Also many of the cases are probably at third party sellers. So just because cardsmiths sold them dosent mean there in the customers hand yet. Either way encouraged by these numbers. I think we'll  be sold out in 2023

My previous calculation was incorrect. While its true that on their website under cases there are only around 530 cases available. However, i never looked under individual boxes as well. When i looked at total available cards under cases, half cases, and individual boxes the total was much higher. It appears that about 25% have been sold and more like 1400 cases still available. This makes much more sense since much of the onyx cards and all or most of the 1 btc cards have yet to be discovered. Most of the greatest cards are still to be discovered. Keep hunting people. As time goes on and people find this project, the faster they will sell.

Some more simple math I did on this fine Sunday. Including the 11 Meta rare cards, there are a total of 73 cards. This is the amount of boxes you need to purchase before you find one of these cards.

Beryl cards- Purchase 9.3 boxes to find one
 Emerald cards- purchase 13.9 boxes to find one
 Amethyst cards- purchase 27.9 boxes to find one
 Ruby cards- purchase 55.8 boxes to find one
 Gold cards- purchase 139 boxes to find one
 Sapphire cards- purchase 279 boxes to find one
Onyx card- purchase 1397 boxes to find one

Assuming you did purchase 1397 boxes to find one onyx card. You would have a total of 13,970 cards. Of those cards you found 150 beryl cards, 100 emerald cards, 50 Amethyst cards, 25 ruby cards, 10 gold cards, 5 sapphire cards and 1 onyx card. You would also have 13,629 base cards ( plus MR & CF in there). lol, to much alcohol and time on my hands
Todamont

Activity: 603
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 10:06:00 AM

Excellent analysis. This motivates me to drink more, CryptoGreatDane.
Crytocanuk

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 12:27:06 PM

Damn Crytogreatdane. That should’ve been it’s own YouTube video!!! Speaking of which… it’s been a while!! Wink

Cheers!

Crytocanuk
Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:31:34 PM

Some more simple math I did on this fine Sunday. Including the 11 Meta rare cards, there are a total of 73 cards. This is the amount of boxes you need to purchase before you find one of these cards.

Assuming you did purchase 1397 boxes to find one onyx card. You would have a total of 13,970 cards. Of those cards you found 150 beryl cards, 100 emerald cards, 50 Amethyst cards, 25 ruby cards, 10 gold cards, 5 sapphire cards and 1 onyx card. You would also have 13,629 base cards ( plus MR & CF in there). lol, to much alcohol and time on my hands

the packs come in a box, to be clear, you mean the plain brown cardboard cube boxes not the pack boxes or?

JUPITYR

Activity: 463
Merit: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 07:18:23 PM

I wouldn't go by the numbers you can load into the shopping card on the website.  There is no science to those numbers at all.

Also, there is a good chunk of the remaining inventory going out this week to a large retailer.  Should be on shelves starting in mid to late April.

Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 08:22:27 PM

I wouldn't go by the numbers you can load into the shopping card on the website.  There is no science to those numbers at all.

Also, there is a good chunk of the remaining inventory going out this week to a large retailer.  Should be on shelves starting in mid to late April.

Wow. Be safe though.  Card dealers are being robbed frequently.  Once word gets out of a 25k card redemption is known , they'll need airport like security

Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:31:04 PM

Wow. Be safe though.  Card dealers are being robbed frequently.  Once word gets out of a 25k card redemption is known , they'll need airport like security

I did those figures using the single 2 pack boxes. Numbers based on the total 2125 cases and total numbers of individual refractors. Obviously no guarantee that you buy that many boxes and you will find a refractor. Also you could buy a case and find 4 gold cards or find none. numbers based on averages.

Hi Jupe, I understand that a shopping cart total isnt scientific. Just having fun seeing what the website had available. I think that good progress has been made with sales so far. Hoping 2024 were all sold out. Any hints you could provide to how sales are going.
Luke BookBear
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 12:12:56 AM

Looks like the market has set a new price on the #1A and it's about the same as the old price. $52

There was probably a bit of hype around these cards, esecially leading up to the redemption program as collectors where trying to complete sets.
My guess is that these cards will continue to rise in price unless more start popping up soon, maybe they are in unopened boxes, or maybe they are just a rare base card.

I might get some of these cards.  How valuable do you think these cards (like the one in the eBay auction) might become?
Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 12:25:25 AM

There was probably a bit of hype around these cards, esecially leading up to the redemption program as collectors where trying to complete sets.
My guess is that these cards will continue to rise in price unless more start popping up soon, maybe they are in unopened boxes, or maybe they are just a rare base card.

I might get some of these cards.  How valuable do you think these cards (like the one in the eBay auction) might become?

Just like any set. Certain cards are sought after more than others.  An Elon musk one can fetch thousands.  Complete sets should do well long term as they are incentivized that in ways not seen.  Only way you get sets is to buy packs so...

xSlyy
Copper Member

Activity: 315
Merit: 126

All you need is... Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 12:35:28 AM

The Emerald #7 Nikola Tesla wasn’t even listed for two hours before being sold! Dang!
Checking eBay on the new day is becoming a routine  Grin
Pretty much confirmed #1A and #7 were ‘short printed’?
Any other cards seem hard to come by thus far?
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 12:54:15 AM

First full bitcoin trading card set. I think it will be a highly sought after set once its sold out. Only cards out there that you can find real btc. Most everyone here has found a card with real btc. As far as we know the big cards with 1 btc on them haven't been found yet. Watch a cardsmiths currency video on you tube to get all the info.
Todamont

Activity: 603
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:47:12 AM

Pretty much confirmed #1A and #7 were ‘short printed’?
Any other cards seem hard to come by thus far?

In my experience collecting the CS set, CS #1 is rare and hard to get your hands on, also commonly mistaken for the #1 holo. I also had a hard time getting CS #53 for some reason, nobody is selling it or seems to have a spare one. The MR CS cards are tough to get, also, seems like maybe there are fewer of them than the base cards.
StorageCold

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 04:10:53 AM

Are these only for sale on the company website?
A friend gifted me a few boxes. I'd like to return the favor and maybe pick up a couple more for myself.
CoinageMint

Activity: 478
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 07:01:28 AM

Are these only for sale on the company website?
A friend gifted me a few boxes. I'd like to return the favor and maybe pick up a couple more for myself.

I think Target in the US was selling them too, apparently another big retailer is going to stock them soon also.

You can probably still get a few boxes from a couple of members on the forum here.

Great to see another collector of this fantastic product
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 868
Merit: 178

Thank God Runes solved Bitcoins fee problem! lmao

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 02:26:17 PM

Notice you switched the cart to only allow 50 cases to show up so you can’t use the numbers on the website at all… smart move

Any update on the diamond redemptions? Will we at least get a confirmation/shipping email?
Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 02:43:52 PM

In my experience these numbers are too optimistic.  I was thinking you meant the square boxes with 12 mini boxes. I opened 8 cases and got 2 gold and 2 sapphires. According to these numbers I should have 35 beryl or so. I may have 25 at best and all other varieties I'm well short as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: