Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Vasiliy Lomachenko vs Jamaine Ortiz - October 29  (Read 5737 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 10:39:19 AM

Not a cherry pick but probably a tune up fight for Loma before facing Haney, assuming both of them win.

Hehehe similar reply to @bittraffic, not probably. It certainly is only a tune up fight before his next one in the ring which I speculate might not be for the championship against the winner of Haney vs. Kambosos. It might be Lomachenko's next fight after Ortiz that will be the official championship eliminator. The opponent might also be one of the top 5 ranked lightweight boxers with a name. Ryan Garcia or Isaac Cruz?

Yup, it is going to be a tune up, but I guess he can still directly go to whoever wins in the Haney vs Kambosos fight. He is the original opponent of Kambosos after all. So after this, I'm not expecting Loma to go to another fight and fight for a eliminator. And hopefully it will be Haney because of the style of this two. Let's see if haney can solved the enigma of the Matrix or Hi-Tech, hehehe.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 10:41:53 AM

Not a cherry pick but probably a tune up fight for Loma before facing Haney, assuming both of them win.

Hehehe similar reply to @bittraffic, not probably. It certainly is only a tune up fight before his next one in the ring which I speculate might not be for the championship against the winner of Haney vs. Kambosos. It might be Lomachenko's next fight after Ortiz that will be the official championship eliminator. The opponent might also be one of the top 5 ranked lightweight boxers with a name. Ryan Garcia or Isaac Cruz?
I thought the WBO preserved Lomachenko as its mandatory due to the war in Ukraine? And even before this announcement, Top Rank already guaranteed undisputed champ Haney that he will take Lomachenko after his Kambosos fight, it also said that Lomachenko will have a tune-up fight too. So this should be that tune-up fight. Ortiz is an exciting fighter although his low KO rate might mean that Loma can be more aggressive to score a KO.

I knew these Ukrainian fighters aren't really at their 100% until the war is over. But I hope it is still enough to secure their wins. Boxing fans, stay tuned to this weekend's heavyweight championship rematch between Loma's very close friend Oleksandyr Usyk battling against former champ Anthony Joshua.

It appears that it has been decided already. Thank you for correcting me. I had hoped that we see a championship eliminator between 2 big names in the lightweight division because Devin Haney already has 4 of the belts and he certainly deserves a bigger event, I reckon. However, Lomachenko is a big name for our young champion. If he wins this he deserves to fight the biggest names in the division, King Ray and Tank.

@cabron. I speculate 7.00 or 8.00 for Ortiz if Lomachenko is 1.10 hehehe.

Possible, in the Lopez vs Campa fight, the odds for the underdog Campa balloon to 9:1. So I wouldn't be surprised if Loma will get like 1.0x to win (no value bet on ML).

But it will be interesting what the sports bookies will open up the Over and Under odds. You reckon it will be on the 7.5 rounds as well? Or will it be 10.5?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 11:03:06 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2022, 12:45:16 PM by Yamifoud

But it will be interesting what the sports bookies will open up the Over and Under odds. You reckon it will be on the 7.5 rounds as well? Or will it be 10.5?

For sure odds will be available soon, or Loma by KO in rounds (1-3) (4-6) (7-9) (10-12), we just have to choose from the round ranges. However, if the over/under odds is 7.5, I will take the under for sure. Anyways, whatever it is - I still bet for Loma as I see him have a big chance to win this fight.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 11:36:18 AM

For sure odds will be available soon, or Loma by KO in rounds (1-3) (4-6) (7-9) (10-12), we just have to choose from the round ranges. However, if the over/under odds is 7.5, I will take the under for sure.

I would choose 6 rounds and below, which means 2 bets on the round ranges. I'm sure the odds would still make me profitable if that would hit since usually, it's +300 up. Loma is not really a very aggressive fighter, he likes to take it slow while dismantling his opponent, so rounds 6 below will have higher betting odds than rounds 7 over.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 02:18:36 PM

Man! I thought I never see him again since he really get home to depend on his country and there was a tendency that he might not return to boxing again. But wow! look at this he will gonna have a fight again. This is another good fight this year since Loma is undoubted will gonna give the spectators some real boxing match here. Ortiz also is a strong opponent and it would be a real challenge for Loma to get back on track.
He's safe but still, his country is still suffering good thing he came back to have a fight and continue living most probably to lift their countrymen up.
We know the skills and talent of Loma, there's no doubt about this one same thing with Ortiz who recently won on his last fight, so this is an exciting comeback for Loma and a good title defense for Ortiz. Less than 2 months to prepare most probably, enough time to condition their body, looking for some odds now if its available and see who will be the underdog here.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1168

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 02:34:35 PM

AFAIK this fight still not official right? but both of the boxers have agreed and maybe it's still on the way to settle when the fight will take place when it will be. Nice to see Lomachenko back into his track and I hope he will challenge Haney in the future.

a good title defense for Ortiz. Less than 2 months to prepare most probably, enough time to condition their body, looking for some odds now if its available and see who will be the underdog here.
Ortiz doesn't have any world title, so both of them didn't risking anything beside their record. I would say Ortiz will become the underdog, but the difference is only small. No way Lomachenko will be underdog, although it's good for me since I could earn more since I will bet him.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 02:55:10 PM

Well its good to see its not yet  official because its definitely not going to help to make Loma a tough pound for pound.

My best odds guess:
Loma 1.10
Ortiz  5.00

Its going to be as close to Steve Shakur vs Robson fight. Arum seals Ortiz fate the he has to undergo a tough fight against a 6th P2P boxer while Ortiz stands up like a 4rounder boxer. He is a young fighter (26yo), probably have a brighter future but is sentenced to be KOed.

Do you have a source of that odds? If that's the correct odds going to this fight, I think it's very obvious that Loma will easily win this fight, and as usual, that would hype his name especially if they are cooking for a big fight after this.

Its my guess just like @bbc.reporter's guess which made it worse since his is 7.00 or 8.00 for Ortiz.

Yes. We know they are cooking for a big fight and they wanna make it easy for Loma to get that chance back to make him active in the scene again. It just didn't occur to them that it would at least appear to be fighting someone who is capable like Isaac Cruz or  Joseph Diaz.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 03:20:49 PM

AFAIK this fight still not official right? but both of the boxers have agreed and maybe it's still on the way to settle when the fight will take place when it will be. Nice to see Lomachenko back into his track and I hope he will challenge Haney in the future.

Yes it's still not official and they just agreed to fight so there is no contract and they are just finalizing, but this is a good tune-up fight for Loma he needs a credible fighter like Ortiz who fights like Teofimo Lopez, I will not consider this as a cherry-picked because Loma is up against a credible fighter, and we don't want Loma up against a second rate boxer we love to see good challenger pitted against him.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 05:21:44 PM

Lomachenko, as far as we know, is the godfather of the children of another Ukrainian boxer, Oleksandr Usyk, and his fight will take place much later than Usyk's fight, so he may well support his compatriot and win. However, considering that Ortiz fully justifies his nickname as technical and he has not lost yet, so Lomachenko will have to try very hard.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 05:34:47 PM

This would be a warm up for loma because we all knows how a good fighter he is and that man ortiz is obviously nothing for hime IMO,because see the difference and the record. So i for sure this will become an easy match for loma this upcoming october and it will become close fight only if loma didn't get this fight seriously inside the ring just to entertain the audience.  Grin
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 07:04:19 PM

I see no big drama in this fight. The combination of Vasily Lomachenko and papa-chenko (that is how people call his father) will be dominant once again. I am not trying to say that Ortiz is bad, simply Lomachenko is too good and experienced. No matter that their have similar boxing record, Loma was fighting more experienced fighters all the time. I expect a TKO in the second part of the fight.

I agree I checked Ortiz's credentials his biggest so far is retiring the old Herring but when it comes to matching up in terms of who both fighters fought Loma is a clear winner, Ortiz is a young hungry fighter but Loma is a far superior fighter, Ortiz time will not be on this fight although he has a good record he needs this fight to polished his skill, I am not ruling out an upset but it will take a lot to upset Loma, he is one extraordinary fighter, we love to see him fight and he never disappoints the boxing community.

If Ortiz wins this fight, then this will be his biggest.  I also think that this is a tune-up fight for Loma's come back but I think it is a good opportunity for both boxers.  Ortiz has an unbeaten record while Lomachenco is proven to be a great fighter and still in his prime.  This might be not a big fight for Lomachenco's fans but this will be huge for Ortiz.  Top Rank might be eyeing for another boxer to market that is why they scheduled this fight.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 10:02:22 PM

I see no big drama in this fight. The combination of Vasily Lomachenko and papa-chenko (that is how people call his father) will be dominant once again. I am not trying to say that Ortiz is bad, simply Lomachenko is too good and experienced. No matter that their have similar boxing record, Loma was fighting more experienced fighters all the time. I expect a TKO in the second part of the fight.

I agree I checked Ortiz's credentials his biggest so far is retiring the old Herring but when it comes to matching up in terms of who both fighters fought Loma is a clear winner, Ortiz is a young hungry fighter but Loma is a far superior fighter, Ortiz time will not be on this fight although he has a good record he needs this fight to polished his skill, I am not ruling out an upset but it will take a lot to upset Loma, he is one extraordinary fighter, we love to see him fight and he never disappoints the boxing community.

If Ortiz wins this fight, then this will be his biggest.  I also think that this is a tune-up fight for Loma's come back but I think it is a good opportunity for both boxers.  Ortiz has an unbeaten record while Lomachenco is proven to be a great fighter and still in his prime.  This might be not a big fight for Lomachenco's fans but this will be huge for Ortiz.  Top Rank might be eyeing for another boxer to market that is why they scheduled this fight.

Top rank will have to find new boxers, and who knows, maybe Ortiz will be the next. But for now, all the attention is on Loma, as this is his comeback fight. He could be continuing his career by now and could have been fighting Kambosos. But we all know that everything change because of the war. But still, Loma is one of the best boxers we have in this generation and I think boxing fans are eager to see him back in the ring with Ortiz and then maybe later Top Rank will schedule him for either Kambosos or Haney for the belt.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 11:09:09 PM

Lomachenko, as far as we know, is the godfather of the children of another Ukrainian boxer, Oleksandr Usyk, and his fight will take place much later than Usyk's fight, so he may well support his compatriot and win. However, considering that Ortiz fully justifies his nickname as technical and he has not lost yet, so Lomachenko will have to try very hard.

I think its Ortiz who should try to work here, he is the underdog and he is up against a very skilled, quick with a good generalship he is fighting the kind of boxer that he has not fought in his whole career, Loma has fought fighters like or better than Ortiz in the past, he has an injury when he fought Lopez, that is why he lost the fight, if we will see a healthy Loma we can see similar fights like the Commey fight, a healthy Loma can beat any great boxer.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 11:54:29 PM

I think its Ortiz who should try to work here, he is the underdog and he is up against a very skilled, quick with a good generalship he is fighting the kind of boxer that he has not fought in his whole career, Loma has fought fighters like or better than Ortiz in the past, he has an injury when he fought Lopez, that is why he lost the fight, if we will see a healthy Loma we can see similar fights like the Commey fight, a healthy Loma can beat any great boxer.

It now relies on how prepared is Loma here and how healthy he is in the upcoming fight.
But I will bet on Loma here. Ortiz indeed need to prepare if he wants to go toe-to-toe with Loma.
It is good that we are seeing good matches in boxing these days.
At least lessen the exhibition fights that we are seeing because it is not really worth watching.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 853

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 12:25:13 AM

Yes, the burden is on Ortiz shoulder because he will be facing the best tactical fighter of this generation. So he really be prepared 110% if he wanted to win.

On the other hand, Loma will be tested here because he hasn't fought for a while. But we have seen him destroying good fighters like Commey and Nakatani in his comeback fight after a shoulder injury and a lost to Kambosos. Now this could be his second coming. But I still think that Loma is still very much in his prime and maybe we will see another great performance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 02:28:59 AM

Yes, the burden is on Ortiz shoulder because he will be facing the best tactical fighter of this generation. So he really be prepared 110% if he wanted to win.

On the other hand, Loma will be tested here because he hasn't fought for a while. But we have seen him destroying good fighters like Commey and Nakatani in his comeback fight after a shoulder injury and a lost to Kambosos. Now this could be his second coming. But I still think that Loma is still very much in his prime and maybe we will see another great performance.

I don't know about you but the burden I believe is on Loma. Just imagine a nobody Ortiz winning this fight. It's going to lift his rank in the lightweight division along with Garcia. Loma had to beat Ortiz in a spectacular manner because he will be judged who he will be fighting next, it's the anticipation. But if he loses, he may not even get a Lopez rematch. An upset is like beating Nunez by submission which puts the name Julianna Pena in the sports headlines. if Ortiz wins, it will accelerate his rank.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bisdak40

Activity: 2296
Merit: 551

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 02:34:56 AM

I think you mean a lost to Lopez mate, Lopez then lost to Kambosos in his mandatory fight.

With a win by Usyk tonight, Ukraine's people must be in the high spirit now and come October it would be Lomachenko's turn to make his people proud. I don't see a Loma loss here because for me this is just a "keep busy" fight for him before fighting for the title next year, a rematch with Lopez might be a good one but i don't think Loma would go up in weight and chase Lopez so a fight with Haney is the way to go.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 05:23:20 AM

I think you mean a lost to Lopez mate, Lopez then lost to Kambosos in his mandatory fight.

Yes it should be Lopez because Kambosos has not fought Loma yet, however, if they will fight, I guess Loma would win, even on a rematch with Lopez, I would still believe Loma will win.

With a win by Usyk tonight, Ukraine's people must be in the high spirit now and come October it would be Lomachenko's turn to make his people proud. I don't see a Loma loss here because for me this is just a "keep busy" fight for him before fighting for the title next year, a rematch with Lopez might be a good one but i don't think Loma would go up in weight and chase Lopez so a fight with Haney is the way to go.

Huge win by Usyk, he played well, he really prepared for this fight although we can see the adjustment of Joshua, but Usyk came prepared and were able to absorb the punches thrown by Joshua.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 09:20:09 AM

Yes, similar to what Manny Pacquiao and Nonito Donaire brings when they won, everybody is on a stand still, no crime in the street hehehe.

For those who are interested, here is the video of him arriving in the US. That time there were already news that he will make his comeback but at that time we don't know who is his opponent's name.

You can see in his eyes what the war has brought in him and his native country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xyf9zPxI4o

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 11:07:00 AM

Yes, similar to what Manny Pacquiao and Nonito Donaire brings when they won, everybody is on a stand still, no crime in the street hehehe.

For those who are interested, here is the video of him arriving in the US. That time there were already news that he will make his comeback but at that time we don't know who is his opponent's name.

You can see in his eyes what the war has brought in him and his native country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xyf9zPxI4o

Good for Loma because he is fighting for his country, after everything he has been through, he will be more inspired now to win the fight and to offer every fight for his countrymen, he is also a Hero but using his boxing skills to achieve success. As he is already back, hopefully he can continue his career and will continue to bring championships to his country.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀