Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Education seems to have failed in some developing country  (Read 2693 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:44:14 PM

Educational system is very rough that someone can not be dependent on education right now because I believe that self-employed and especially with Bitcoin is more giving people money than white collar job or government employment I believe that 7 clairmont why you take serious is the kind of business that can be give you a very big rise.
Government of this present time have their own way of getting people employed especially in a corrupt country where by before you are going to be employed you must pass through someone that is been known to such a government before you can be hired as a government worker, but this present time self employment has conquered everywhere and it has been helping people but I have the understanding of performing work
Education has never failed us but the government are the ones responsible for the suffering of the people think education is not good for them. By all means it is good for us to try our best to make sure that we are educated instead of just living a regular lifestyle without planning how the future is going to look like. We need to endeavor to improve ourselves in skills so that we can add value to the society and try to compel people to try and get education even though it might look like the government has failed in their endeavors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 11:27:52 PM

Education doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get a job, and this is why I think that children should learn a skill as they grow up. It’s really sad that they don’t and grow up to only achieve the certification which they have to start looking for jobs with. If kids learn a skill from an early age, when they get to high school graduation, they should be really advance and can start making money off the skill instead of having to start applying for jobs that may never pay enough money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 11:38:51 PM

The problem isn't the graduates wanting a job after graduation but it has to do with the educational system, using Nigeria as you said as a case study, the educational system was programmed to enslave the knowledge of the graduates to always seek for jobs. The learning process is not a productive one that we should expect graduates to know what to do after graduation, since they are thought how to be come works all the days of their lives when they come out they focus more on that area and if can observe closely those who have made greater impact in life generally has always been drop outs. Most of them quit the study because they found out that it's not what they believe in and hence they leave instead of their brains to be tangled with the lectures they get. Not that they are illiterates but they are not to be workers in life and that lead them to quit the schooling and focus more in life than class.

This perception has continued and have raveged the society today that most youths when entering the university they quickly make research on what industry their area of study (major) in school will lead to work in, some when they find out it has no much requirements in the society they quickly move to other majors. But in the reality your educational qualification does not guarantee anything in life. If I have my way there is absolutely nothing I would be doing in the university now, I would have been better chasing the bag as I have been doing.

Until the educational system is changed to produce productive graduates than aggressive graduates then the world of graduates will be a better place.

Obulis

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 03:13:20 PM

Most people go to school believing that they will get a job after schooling. In most developing country, the rate of unemployment keep increasing every year as graduate are produced every year to the labor market with a decline in rate of job opportunity. Using Nigeria as a case study, over 600,000 graduates are produced every year to the labour market with no job opportunity. This make the rate of unemployment increase every year.

Due to this, most youth believe education as failed them after graduated for years without a job. Alot of graduate are into transportation and other minor stuff that are irrelevant to thier course of study to sustain their living.

This is seen in a case where some students went back to their school to demand for a payback of all money spent during their schooling period after graduating for years without job.

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]

My question is: Does education guarantee a job.

Answer: No

Being educated means you are trainable i.e you should be able to use your acquired knowledge to creat space for yourself in the labour market even if their isn't any job opportunity. Education will give you some skills that make you different from an illiterate.

CONCLUSION
School gives certificate but doesn't guarantee a job. Education never fails, it's gives knowledge and skills. This knowledge and skills acquired through it brings breakthrough on the long run. Therefore, graduate should think beyond getting a job after schooling but plan on how to utilize the knowledge and skills acquired through their education to create jobs for themselves and others.
Education does not guarantee jobs, but it gives you a lot of opportunities to seize and create an edge over those uneducated and illiterate people around you. Education may not guarantee you the best job that will make your life completely changed and become progressive, but somehow the knowledge and skills you learned from schools will help you overcome the challenges in your life and create a better version of you that will make you an asset in your chosen job or career.
This view of the subject matter is crystal clear and important to uphold... Being a graduate no matter no jobs still remains an asset except for illiterate graduates, arrogant or bragging graduates and blind or baby graduates . Pardon that if any arousal....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: