Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Utopia P2P Ecosystem 💎 | Review Campaign 🔎| Get paid in BTC | Full members+  (Read 14122 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2024, 08:08:42 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=925081
Bitcointalk Rank: Senior Member
BTC address for payouts: bc1q7j2surhmmreer58ftrgzewrntt7mngllqp5vwl
Utopia Public Key for CRP: 1A5F282A9012BD9A8D359FDC0651CB90CAD788D6B2B2F03B962A07A93CEE9E0E

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 04:55:27 AM

utopia review

downloading the software
Well I would say unlike most software app where the download and installation is somehow complex for beginners, the utopia website seems to eye catching and pretty well detailed for anyone to actually download and start the installation of the utopia file in your system and also I must recommend the utopia team for the catching dark colour used on the website interface.

Running the app
After downloading and installation, I opened up the app and created an account which was pretty easy as all I needed to do was to fill my username and password. In a matter of seconds my utopia public key was created and here are some the cool features of the app I found interesting.

1. Theme homepage
Utopia made it easy and convenient for users to actually select the theme for the background of the app and that alone is a plus one for me cause most users prefer the dark theme other than light screen.

2. Utopia crypton
The 5 crypton that was credited to my wallet was well observed as I used it for test running the service and it was indeed a fast and reliable network with ofcourse the privacy that every crypto enthusiast long for and also the worth of this 5 crypton is actually quite and I believe if held like other token, it may have the possibility to grow more in the future.

3. Uwallet(swap)
The swap option in the utopia wallet  is a very reliable one as I used it to swap my 5 crypton to utopia USD and the rate I got shows potential that the utopia crypton is indeed worth holding and the network fee for the swap is also very low.

Uchannel
The utopia channel is also a nice feature in the utopia software as you can use it to meet different people and also find solutions to some of things you don't know. There are so many interesting channels included like the tech channel, mining channel and even sport channel and these places you can interact and find out things that you don't know which is very good features for those users.

Games
Utopia teams went overboard by inclusion of the game section because this is will alot of people busy on the software too, although for now it's limited to chess and poker but it's a good feature and I hope the team might upgrade to others that can give the utopia software a busy nature too, I mean while handling your crypto business you can as well dig it out with a game of chess.😊

conclusion
The utopia software is one I would recommend for everyone to download also there are some cool other feature like the Umining, Umap, Umail that I didn't have time to write on which are also very useful. Go try the utopia software and you will be glad you use it.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 02:09:58 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1008408
Bitcointalk Rank: Full Member
BTC address for payouts: bc1qsqh0ur0wpxf4d5wynk7n8kyfz2qmyfqrf688x9
Utopia Public Key for CRP: E0E0734C56BF685DAEC46DCA713271DFD15340EB5D7B19E801B816911D8A191D

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 03:40:42 AM

App Installation
-Downloaded the desktop version at https://u.is/en/download.html
-Surprising to see that it is not only available to Windows but also in different platforms
-The download option is very easy and if ever you encounter any issues, some links will redirect you to the support portal or the possible options to fix the issue.
-Different Languages is also available

App Navigation
-It's user-friendly, easy to use, and easy to locate the tabs that you are looking for.
-The app also has the Global search option which you can use to locate what you are looking for. It also has filters to shorten your wide search. (3 easy steps on how to use the search option were also indicated in the app)

Web Proxy
-Under the Tools, Web Proxy service can be found.
-Disclaimer and ToS can also be found once you open the Web Proxy.
-I tried using the Web Proxy, however, It's either I have an error showing server not found and sometimes it takes a lot of time to load. I will try to use it again to check if the same error will still occur.

Settings
-I like the settings, it also provides hotkeys which you can personally edit where you are comfortable using.
-Hopefully, the team can also add an option to adjust the resolution or manually adjust the size of the application to fit small screen monitors.

Wallet
The first thing that I laid my eye on is the Crypto Cards
-I created my new crypto card, and it will only take less than 5 seconds to make.
-I did my research and to my surprise, 1856 merchants accepted the crypto card of Utopia
-The merchant can be found by clicking the "Shop with Cryptons"

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 04:45:09 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=795972
BTC address for payouts: bc1q4edacfre4sack35kf9ps5jswxecr5j65relmz5
Utopia Public Key for CRP: 68570CBDECADAF5D82BA8EEC818D2DA00E80B609E0B483B1B86761BEF4EE2A53

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 05:14:44 AM

Installation

No problems with the installation of the application. I am not using a mid or high-end desktop but it is still smooth when I start to run the application.

Impression

I logged in using my seed phrase from my Android account and the warm welcome from Utopia was displayed. Other features are showing on this welcome tab and settings which you can set immediately after logging in.

Chat lobby

The chat lobby is somehow active, there are more than 100 users online. Other users are accommodating questions and any chats from new users. Users are also friendly, I'm seeing other people adding each other.

Idyll browser / Web Proxy

I am not well-informed about the location of the proxy server, but the speed of my internet connection seems to be affected when I use it. I can only access bitcointalk with more than 2 minutes to fully load, any other platforms I tried to search were unable to proceed.

Wallet

I checked if I could shop using the 5 CRP sent to my wallet but it is not enough to try making a purchase. I decided to go for the swap, it takes a lot of time to finish. It's been 30 mins now but the swap is still loading.

Games

There are currently two games, chess and poker, there are no other active players so I wasn't able to try it for now.
Maybe it is best to add other games that you can play solo like blackjack. It would be best to enjoy using the application while playing.

Summary

Utopia application includes many features and has a lot of tutorials for new users. They also provide Chat support and basic information on how to use the application. There are more things to improve, but since Utopia is still new and currently has enough features to satisfy a lot of users, I know this application will go beyond every user's expectation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 09:25:28 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

BTC address for payouts: bc1qhvq09swzfe866vag6l9p337mwhw5xl3pc7hm99

Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 0C19CBF0F440C7C4305DAAC296F996376C40B422685B132C9AA450F323A4602E

Makus

Activity: 308
Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 01:01:28 PM

My utopia review

Download and install

Ok so first before I talk about the download, I would like to thank the utopia team for the website they built. I must commend you that the website is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate between options. The theme they used is good for both day and night. Thumb up.
So after observing the site for a while I entered the download section and choose window and picked my OS bit recommended. And immediately the windows software started downloading. Trust me the software download was smooth very smooth. Reason I said so is, my system usually detects harmful application and blocks it's download or installation, but that of the utopia software was smoother than I thought. The application passed the first test of security. However I recommend the application to those still thinking if it's safe or not.

Signing up

The sign up process was really easy, and smooth. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to successfully sign up. However while signing up I discovered a very impressive feature, they offered an option for you to either put in your first name and other name or just sign up using your nickname. Not everyone would love to disclose their personal Information online, and they made option for that, isn't that cool. So if you prefer to stay completely anonymous the choice is yours to make and not them dictating for you. In my own opinion, I'll say the utopia team respected their users anonymity.

Exporting and importing wallet

My experience with utopia started with using their mobile application software. And after having a pleased experience from the mobile app, I decided to transfer my wallet to the desktop windows version on my PC. So I started exporting by going to setting on the mobile app and choose export private key, I inputed the my password and choose seed phrase immediately the seed phrase appeared, to cut the whole story short after inputing the seed phrase in my windows wallet it worked and my balance also reflected there. Meaning you can switch between mobile and desktop any time you want. Though I didn't get the opportunity to export from desktop to mobile but I believe it will work pretty fine.

Wallet

After being accepted in the review I logged in and discovered I have been sent t CRP for test running the software. I tried using it on the mobile and desktop version to be sure everything works, and I got the correct answers I was looking for, they both worked  very well. I even tried swapping my CRP to UUSD and it worked perfectly, and from the swapping I discovered the UUSD has more value than CRP.  But there was something I noticed that I didn't like that much, they made the balance of the asset we are holding very visible at the left bottom corner of the screen. And that seemed unprofessional for me.

Utopia chart

I enjoyed using their chart channel to communicate with others. Using a decentralized wallet like that you could even ask for help or give directive to others in cases of misunderstanding, or you could even send someone a private message or send it publicly on a channel. Another feature I love so about about their chart is the Ai chart. With the Ai chart you can actually ask question and  you'll definitely get answers. I tried using it multiple times and the response a time is very impressive, it takes less than a minute  to give you your answers, thanks to the team for this feature.

Game
Before the poker game

After the poker game

When I checked the game, I discovered they had two games. Should in case you get bored in charting with other users, you can also invite them to play games with you. You could also share your game private code for only your friends to play with you. They had just chess and poker, though I wasn't opportuned to try the chess game, but I had a wonderful experience with the poker. I created a table in the poker game, though it took a while before someone came around to play with me, but I sure did win and increased my CRP. So those who also love gambling could also try playing the poker and maybe if luck fall on your side you might win the game and increase your CRP.

Conclusion

In conclusion I find the interface of the software very easy and smooth to operate with, they even displayed four themes for you to pick from, the classic light looked ok for the day while classic dark in the night. Indeed everything I tried worked pretty well, but I recommend they remove the balance of assets displaying at the bottom left of the software. Aside that, I giving the utopia team a thumbs up for a wonderful software.
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 185

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 01:58:51 PM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3506458
BTC address for payouts: bc1q4tl2ec0xrulj5r240xzzgrtktfm8xyf5k3xmdk
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: D06D0ADD508DBB98628265D577ACFA3BD44E2E46572E5C6BD3CB8D67D9A70F68

Ndabagi01

Activity: 560
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 03:05:36 PM

Utopia Review Feedback

- Download and Installation
It was very easy to locate the utopia website through the link provided in the review thread which you can directly download the utopia software in your desktop. I had no problem with the download and installation since what I needed was clearly on the website and I already know the type of computer system I am using and that will be compatible with the system amongst the option of downloads provided.

- Using the app for the first time
After the installation, I quickly opened the application in order to copy my private key and also my public key because those are the most important things, I should keep safe with me. I was welcomed with a welcome message and had many options of what type of theme I would love the app to be used. I chose the light one since I was doing the review during the daytime. Different themes available on the software makes it more user friendly while using the software at any time.

- Channels
The channel is a very interactive place where users can meet and discuss about utopia software. With the integrated moderator on the channel, questions can easily be answered, and the channel moderated of unwanted messages or irrelevant chats that will make the place uncomfortable for other users. The pin message option is also a great one and important messages can be referred there immediately to users that are on the channel. In app notifications of new messages was also a great addition to the channel.

- Umail
Another important feature that I tested but didn’t give me the required result I expected was the Umail. I saw a welcome message already in my mail and telling me all I needed to know about Utopia, it was very explanative and easy to understand. I tried to reply to the message to see how fast the process will be and the message only ends up in my outbox and didn’t go further to the sent folder, it keeps loading till the end of my review on the software.

- Web Proxy
I located the web proxy under tools and i checked to see how the functionality of it will be.
A new application was opened which was launched different from the utopia software under the task bar.
I didn't encounter any problem using the web proxy as it was fast and the result of what I was searching for was displayed fast.

- uWallet
(i) Crypto Cards
Crypto cards added for additional comfort is a good idea, but I don’t think even though it is not available your public key can give access to your wallet. The crypto card will only make it easy to be sure of the person you’re sending cryptons to by revealing the name before sending, in order to avoid wrong transfer of funds.

(ii) Sending Cryptons
While on the page to send cryptons, I saw that the balance on the wallet is different as the one on the card. Since it was my card, isn’t it supposed to show the same balance as what is on the wallet just like we have in bank cards? Or is it because I haven’t purchased a card that the balance is not showing on the card as the one on the wallet.
I didn’t send any cryptons out because I don’t know of any address, I can send to in order to be sure that the person actually received it even though it must have written sent from my own end.
The provision of comment for the purpose of transaction and also the preview option before sending is a good addition.

(iii) Swap
I also used the swap feature, where I tried to swap from crypton to UUSD. I swapped 3CRP to UUSD with an equivalent value of 0.98UUSD at the time of swapping. The transaction was immediately broadcasted to the Utopia network and a transaction id was generated (0UGVZC35QUL0Y). It keeps loading for more than 5 minutes while the current balance of CRP has already been deducted and showing the new amount after the swap. I don’t think the delay should be from me because my network is strong, it could be from the software's back end that caused the delay in not approving the transaction on the transaction page immediately after broadcasting. After waiting for up to 10 minutes, the transaction was approved and I received notification on the app.

(iv) Mining
Enabling mining in the Utopia software is a very good innovation that will help to build a more robust community of Utopia. My system was not compatible to be used for mining and I don’t have the minimum amount needed to mine. I will try that out some other time when I have time to see how the mining works and how easy or hard it will be to mine cryptons.

Critiques & Conclusion
1 CRP was equivalent to 0.32 UUSD when swapping and it can easily be done. But while swapping from UUSD to CRP, a minimum amount of 1UUSD is required for the transaction to go forth. Why the stress of not being able swap back to the same amount you swapped from?

Availability of different options to use for sending cryptons was a good one, I could choose between public key, crypto cards, uCode and also address book of the person I want to send to. This different option makes it easier to navigate different option that is more suitable for you.

The UI/UX design of the software was great as I enjoyed every moment, I took taking the review. Everything was well explained and even a beginner will not have any problems navigating through the software app.

I received a notification on the app of a new and updated software of the Utopia app. I will update to the newest version when I want to take another tour on the app next time.

Thanks for the opportunity to review this great software, Joeperry. Looking to see the software app go to the moon.

Kind regards,
Ndabagi01

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Stable090

Activity: 616
Merit: 415

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 04:59:56 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2024, 04:49:32 PM by Stable090

Bitcointalk profile link; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3484216
bech32 address: bc1qkr4x0uury7cl3g357rv9rffux8xjldvpu8aj38
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 44F7340D59521C97C8F6F38832270FDE542D07BBA20BD24440A132A6C058B31A

CRP public key updated.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
joeperry (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 11:08:28 AM

Hi guys, we're still looking for desktop review to further improve the Utopia. Please follow the new format in sending an application here:

Application Format
Code:
Bitcointalk Rank:
BTC address for payouts:
USDT (TRC-20) for optional payouts:
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts:

Thanks!

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Michael63

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:16:05 PM

Hi guys, we're still looking for desktop review to further improve the Utopia. Please follow the new format in sending an application here:

Application Format
Code:
Bitcointalk Rank:
BTC address for payouts:
USDT (TRC-20) for optional payouts:
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts:

Thanks!

Won't be a bad idea hiring lower ranks. Wink
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 05:26:09 AM

My Review,

Installation of the APP
I downloaded the app and noticed that there are different language options available. However, I observed that the Desktop Application is distinct from the mobile version. The application has simple features such as a wallet and messenger.

Upon logging in, I only found an option to "Remember me" and to import a seed phrase or private key. No forgot password option was available. It would be better if it had this option.

Opening the APP
After logging in, a window opens up to greet you. The welcome tab is a nice touch, but the screen appears too bright. Fortunately, there's a "Theme selection" option available on the welcome window, where you can choose the Dark Theme if that suits you better. You can also explore the various features they offer on the welcome window.

Wallet
It would be helpful to have the "Send" and "Received" options placed next to each other in the wallet interface. This will ensure that users can easily locate these options without any confusion. Currently, the received option can be found on the left side of the interface and is accompanied by an automatic copy clipboard feature.

I have tried to create a uVoucher, if anyone wants to use it, here are the details.
Code:
UTP-T6V3-IYFR-Z4AD-MBK2-X7UC

Web Proxy
I have been exploring a web proxy by visiting different websites. I have noticed that when I use the search option located at the top of the website, it fails to load the page. However, if I use the search option in the middle and click the "GO" button, the website loads without any issues.

Games
Poker and Chess are the only available games at the moment. I'm not really familiar with playing chess, only poker. However, since there are still no other active players, I am unable to try the game.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 06:03:32 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1028250
BTC address for payouts: bc1q9wx4asjewd0yvvlclwjpd0ptvtyg59kejt8v29
USDT (TRC-20) for optional payouts: TVQUWhX2GdtPAj8s8W4XnsmHbrhihSRCga
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: F4ADD7018DD0803AD399C23FE3871952D76FF6529D3DD950BAEE0118FE0FF25A

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 07:50:30 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2024, 04:30:07 PM by Vladv26

First of all, I believe the design of Utopia desktop has room for improvement. Even though I like the classic and simple layout, I think some people might find it looking a bit old. The top bar could be redesigned to fit the whole width of the screen and have multiple layout options to choose from.

The concept behind uWallet is great because there are multiple ways you can spend your CRP/UUSD tokens within the Utopia ecosystem. There are almost 2000 merchants available accepting CRP and UUSD payments and you can also use crypto cards if you want 100% privacy on your transactions. You can also use your tokens to play games such as chess or online poker with others. It would be nice to have the option to buy CRP or UUSD tokens directly within the Utopia app so that you do not have to go to a website and register an account.

The Utopia games section is cool, but what if you do not have any friends using Utopia or playing chess or poker? The only way to play is to either be invited by someone or invite someone yourself, therefore limiting the number of potential people who could play. There should be an option to create public poker tables and chess games that any random person can join and play. Maybe launch a couple of contests/tournaments for both chess and poker to attract people towards those games, which in turn would create communities of people playing.

The web proxy is working a little slow, but this is expected given the fact that it is a free version and you can use it directly from Utopia without having to install an additional app. What I found annoying is that you cannot search for something using the section where the URL is displayed and you cannot enter normal URLs directly. You always have to go back to the initial searching feature, instead of typing directly on your current tab.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Su-asa

Activity: 252
Merit: 192

Never give up

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 01:30:28 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2024, 06:09:32 PM by Su-asa

Delete in 24 hours

N.O

Activity: 52
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 01:36:22 PM

Bro, this is not correct thread and you have made a mistake for submitting your review.

This is the right thread for Android Review you can publish your review there:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5479964.0
Su-asa

Activity: 252
Merit: 192

Never give up

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:08:55 PM

Bro, this is not correct thread and you have made a mistake for submitting your review.

This is the right thread for Android Review you can publish your review there:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5479964.0
Okay,,,,,, thanks for the awareness

Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 01:34:16 PM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3539126
Bitcointalk Rank: Senior Member
BTC address for payouts:bc1q33lqka5f3g2easxykrm4wwkh0cmrd8zv42n9l9
USDT (TRC-20) for optional payouts: TV6jUztnvoUsVWGiNkjmMoN7Fh1p7T6Vip
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 7E547F3BBA51A5BC5A68FAA882D98D4D198C89F2A3DF16E5569F537A9E40AF5A

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: