Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading and investing,and still very broke.why?Is it spiritual?  (Read 1450 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 09:57:07 PM

I sit-down to wonder why traders who are consistent in trading and also investing still remain very broke despite the effort they put to erradicating poverty,but it still seems like there is some sort of unforseen and spiritual forces controlling the physical.Or should it be foundational curse from the forefathers affecting the present circumstances?or is it that the poverty is inherited? Or is it a gene or chromosome?.These are questions that that I tend to ask.
I don't think there are actually spiritual forces that are related to this.
One thing is to have the ability to safe, trade and also invest and the other is to have tye right sense to be able to use the proceeds for the right purpose at the right time
There are people who live there lives to impress and prove to people that they're doing well while they're are struggling to survive.
There are people who save some very reasonable amount of money and end up living a lavish life and even living above their budgets and accomolate alot of debts and then starts paying with every penny they make.
People also ought to also have the right investment sense and also have the right spending habit even after having the investments.

One should not rely on one source of income to sustain his living.
We can't tell one's capability when it comes for example in trading, you can't assure that you will gain profits all the time.
So it is not about spiritual forces not giving you good profits, but it is your skills that may be are not sufficient to combat the challenges in trading.
Better find where you are good at and maybe, that will give you better return or at least a sustainable income.
If you are always broke with something, it means, you need to change your tactics or change your earning activity.
These unseen forces are just all in one's mind, contemplate and you will understand that it is your skills that is not ready for such activity.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 04:12:49 PM

OP, you must be African because that's the mindset of every failing African losing in trades. I'm African and I speak from experience on this. I used to think such trash when I started trading. In fact, I used to think my desktop was a mirror through which enemies of my progress monitored every damn trade call I made. I would get into a sell position on an obvious selling trade but it would quickly turn buy and vice versa😆. It was a frustrating experience for me then. However, I've grown past that mentality now. I now know nothing of such. It's just the irony of buying when others are opting out or one swimming against the tide. Nobody is attacking anybody spiritually on trading. Nah! Nobody.

Trading should not be to eliminate poverty,
Why should I trade then if I don't believe it's likely to change my financial status? Of course, it's because of the need to be better financially that makes someone like me want to go into trading. No two ways about it. Otherwise, why trade then?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 06:18:29 PM

There is no mystique, no absolute luck, trading and investing is something that should be based on your knowledge, analysis and strength of funds. The more knowledge you have about investing, know how the market works, know how to do analysis, then everything is very possible to get. After all, the price of this crypto asset is very volatile, so this can be both profitable and detrimental, so there is no certainty whether this investment will make you a billionaire or even go bankrupt.

Investment and trading should also be something that should not be forced. You can't invest blindly without being able to have good emotional control when the market doesn't match your expectations. Patience and emotional management are two important things that can really help you get good returns when your investment assets become more valuable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1231

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 06:55:36 PM

Oh really, of cource I would say that if someone has more sources of income then they are one of the successful people because of it.

We can't tell one's capability when it comes for example in trading, you can't assure that you will gain profits all the time.
So it is not about spiritual forces not giving you good profits, but it is your skills that may be are not sufficient to combat the challenges in trading.
Exactly, I think they should understand it properly especially about how to trade and determine the best asset and price before investing. We can hope and pray for a return on investment, it is some pretty spiritual but good thing to do.

In the end I agree that the success of trading and investing is largely determined by several things, the first is skill and knowledge and the second is capital. The two are interrelated, so when they expect big profits, they must also have strong enough capital.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 652

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 07:40:06 PM

I sit-down to wonder why traders who are consistent in trading and also investing still remain very broke despite the effort they put to erradicating poverty,but it still seems like there is some sort of unforseen and spiritual forces controlling the physical.Or should it be foundational curse from the forefathers affecting the present circumstances?or is it that the poverty is inherited? Or is it a gene or chromosome?.These are questions that that I tend to ask.
I don't think there are actually spiritual forces that are related to this.
One thing is to have the ability to safe, trade and also invest and the other is to have tye right sense to be able to use the proceeds for the right purpose at the right time
There are people who live there lives to impress and prove to people that they're doing well while they're are struggling to survive.
There are people who save some very reasonable amount of money and end up living a lavish life and even living above their budgets and accomolate alot of debts and then starts paying with every penny they make.
People also ought to also have the right investment sense and also have the right spending habit even after having the investments.

Better find where you are good at and maybe, that will give you better return or at least a sustainable income.
If you are always broke with something, it means, you need to change your tactics or change your earning activity.
These unseen forces are just all in one's mind, contemplate and you will understand that it is your skills that is not ready for such activity.
The more the better and this should really be having on your mind or including into your aims and target to have in life on which you should really be making lots of sources of income and wont really be just focus

on a single day job.We do know that inflation and recession does really happen or something inevitable which it is really just wise that you should be finding ways on how to get more income.

It is really just a matter of own perception and own decisions whether you would really be going into the hard path but does really give out some good results in the end
or would really just be going into those simple but wont really be changing a thing or the worst it would really be giving out that kind of hardship in the end of the line?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1030

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2022, 09:12:31 PM

It is not necessarily right to judge people from the outside. There is a saying that you should not judge a book only by the content of the hardcover. What am I saying in essence is that because someone trades and because the same person invests does not really mean that they are trading the right way or they are investing the right way.
It could be that they are trading with a very small amount of capital and also they are investing with very little amount of capital.
You can be in the industry of cryptocurrency trading every day and night without the right information and knowledge someone who comes in the late with the right information and the good start-up capital could make a very large progress in the cryptocurrency markets more than you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:12:41 PM

Trading or investing is not a guaranteed way of becoming rich, you still need to do your best and exert a lot of effort before you finally see good result. If you think you are not making any progress at all then better to revisit your strategy and plan, maybe something is wrong with it. Don’t rush to become rich, work for it slowly but surely and handling your finances will matter here, so be wise always.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:25:15 PM

Trading or investing is not a guaranteed way of becoming rich, you still need to do your best and exert a lot of effort before you finally see good result. If you think you are not making any progress at all then better to revisit your strategy and plan, maybe something is wrong with it. Don’t rush to become rich, work for it slowly but surely and handling your finances will matter here, so be wise always.
^There is no shortcut if you wanted to become financially free. Everything you need to put effort into so that you will survive and succeed in your plan.
Strategy is one of the most important that you need to pay attention to if you consistently did not have a good result just find another one and start observing again. Dont give up once you broke into trading because in trading there is no spiritual, a course, or anything that relates to the magic that instantly makes a profit without hard work. So if you are in trading, don't always expect to consistently make a profit, sometimes we need to obtain experience in order to improve our trading skills and knowledge, all you have to do is always be prepared for the negative consequences.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:39:04 PM

^There is no shortcut if you wanted to become financially free. Everything you need to put effort into so that you will survive and succeed in your plan.
Strategy is one of the most important that you need to pay attention to if you consistently did not have a good result just find another one and start observing again. Dont give up once you broke into trading because in trading there is no spiritual, a course, or anything that relates to the magic that instantly makes a profit without hard work. So if you are in trading, don't always expect to consistently make a profit, sometimes we need to obtain experience in order to improve our trading skills and knowledge, all you have to do is always be prepared for the negative consequences.
Great point here, don’t expect to succeed right away because there’s always up and down in investing and trading, you can’t expect to always be on top. Having a good strategy can help a lot and better to think long term, its better to look for a good small profit at first and be consistent with that because if you are going to focus on big profit right away, you might missed a lot of opportunities at the bottom. The market right now is still down, this is a good opportunity now to accumulate slowly and for you to become rich, you have to think rich and control your finances.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:45:49 PM

Great point here, don’t expect to succeed right away because there’s always up and down in investing and trading, you can’t expect to always be on top. Having a good strategy can help a lot and better to think long term, its better to look for a good small profit at first and be consistent with that because if you are going to focus on big profit right away, you might missed a lot of opportunities at the bottom. The market right now is still down, this is a good opportunity now to accumulate slowly and for you to become rich, you have to think rich and control your finances.
When we are still noob then we do really think up that we would really be successful right away on the time that we do decide to make some involvement whether you are tending to make trades or on when you do

decide to make out some investments.For those who do make money but arent still that contented or arent happy then it would really be pertaining into other aspects which isnt related to this but in todays
era or years or generation which money or earning does really matter the most because you could really buy all the things that you do want.

This is what we are trying out to achieve or target out and this is why we do really do our very best on searching for ways and methods.
Getting broke on other aspects? It is really yourself that would be the one to solve out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:59:04 PM

Probably trading or investing is not a problem here, maybe you need to assess your financial status and the way you spend your money especially if you already made a good profit and yet you are still broke. Usually those who are broke had a lot of debt in the past and mismanaged of funds. If you are going to invest, make sure that its an extra money that you might not need in the next few years. Becoming rich is not easy, and staying rich is a big challenge to many.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 11:18:08 PM

Traders or investors who consistently do what they do is not guaranteed that they will become successful in a short time, they should keep consistent for long time and nothing know when they will become successful. It depends on effort and how much they learn. Never trade or invest with money that we borrow from people with its interest since it can make us more broke than before. It's not something like a gene from somebody but it's just how they handle trading and investing with their knowledge and their attitude.   

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

GigaBit

Activity: 1554
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 07:02:40 AM

Thinking of trading or investing as a means of making money can be a great mistake. As no one can deserve the guaranteed profit or loss. The money you have that can be rather reduced by trading. But you can't think of it as gambling. Because there is a wide difference between gambling and trading.
One should not come into trading or investment by being overly luxurious. Also the money that is kept for your needs should not be brought to this platform either. In this platform enough knowledge for trading or investing that can propel you towards success. A trader or investor should invest as much as he can afford to lose. If you manage this platform with your skills and knowledge, you can get financial benefits from it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 07:15:26 AM

I know how it feels because most of us have felt the same way. For most of the time, I lost in both trading and investing. But we should not expect too much when it comes to results. No promises or astronomical guaranteed returns whatsoever.

We just simply have to acknowledge and accept whatever results that we have at the end of the day. If we lose, charge it to experience and a lesson learned. Only spend what you can afford to lose and never quit your day job just to be a full time trader and/or investor.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 02:53:12 PM

Continuous losses can really lead to disappointments and frustrations but that doesn't mean that there's a spiritual force that is pulling us down. Maybe you can check your trading and investing history so you could check your mistakes and try to correct them or try to apply better strategies that would work for you. Trading is a long process of learning and it couldn't make you rich instantly. Even successful traders have failed before and they also had losses. Sometimes you have to go through a series of losses but you always have to be mindful of it and always take lessons from your mistakes.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 05:15:23 PM

It seems that luck has not been on their side so they have not been able to benefit from trading or investing. Or it could be because they haven't mastered how to trade or invest properly and correctly. There are many reasons for this and they need to look for it themselves until they find it. In trading or investing, we must understand what to do and not do it carelessly because it won't help and can even hinder us from making profits. They need to look for the cause and only those who can find it and work to fix it can finally turn a profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 05:57:29 PM

I understand your question because I am from an eastern environment. There they believe that a person is destined in fate or in heaven to either be rich or to be poor, so if it is written that he is poor, he will not become rich no matter what he does. I think that's what you want to ask!

In any case, assuming that you are a believer in this belief, then you do not know what is written for you, rich or poor? Therefore, you have to learn to trade well, do everything that is required of you correctly, and wait for the results.

You can't keep blaming yourself and saying I'm a loser because I'm destined to always be poor! This is wrong behaviour.

Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 655

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 07:13:24 PM

Only what you tend to believe do have the most effects on you. In believing, you tend to create the scenario and put the forces to its realisation in your subconscious and that could have a physical manifestation in your life.

Of course there are forces in the world that either acts for you or against you. It all depends on how you've been able to channel them to act.

Now, your putting in work to invest and trade but, your not getting the profits you desire or want. Don't you think the issues could be with your method, what ideas you approach the market with each time, there isn't any assurance to success in trade but your level of success depends on how well you've taken the time to invest in the rudiments of the field and what you are willing to get from it.

Am not saying these as a very successful trader or anything but, I don't think your path to being successful in this avenue is determined by others. The results in your life is mainly due to the choices you make towards change.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 09:09:40 PM

Traders or investors who consistently do what they do is not guaranteed that they will become successful in a short time, they should keep consistent for long time and nothing know when they will become successful. It depends on effort and how much they learn. Never trade or invest with money that we borrow from people with its interest since it can make us more broke than before. It's not something like a gene from somebody but it's just how they handle trading and investing with their knowledge and their attitude.   
I think success can also come early. A trader and investor can make a nice amount of money in a short period of time. That's an example of short-term success. For those who are into longer terms, maybe they are aiming for a bigger return of their capital. That is why they ignore trading their coins when the price have increased a little. Failures are expected in each journey but that is normal.

As long as one doesn't give up and be consistent on what they are trying to pursue then they can be successful. Trading and investing may involve spiritual aspects. We pray that we can do well. It also calms us down a bit if we are having a hard time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 09:59:27 PM

Not certainly on spiritual aspects but more on physical, mental and emotional state of the investor or trader. If he starts investing without getting ready these physical, mental and emotional aspects, he will still be unsuccessful in all his attempts. He should invest or trade not because of his greed on money, but he should invest because that’s what his passion is telling him so. He should trade because he knows he is already prepared in combatting the risks that trading has.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███