Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

If way back in 2014, when this post was made, Bitcoin was already a global currency, how much more now that we are already in 2018. There must have already been a huge change in the market. And the change is surely for the better of Bitcoin. There will be more demands and transactions to come for sure because Bitcoin is now occupying a very important spot in the financial horizon around the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HV3S

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

I'm not sure if bitcoin becomes global currency. It needs legality between countries to do just that.

Because bitcoin itself is not yet legal. Maybe bitcoin is not banned in some countries only bitcoin yet legal.

Bitcoin just as an investment as gold. which you can save and then you will benefit.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

South Korea has just banned trading/exchanging with Cryptocurrency. I suggest everyone to be careful as a lot of coins have fallen by a considerable percentage.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

If way back in 2014, when this post was made, Bitcoin was already a global currency, how much more now that we are already in 2018. There must have already been a huge change in the market. And the change is surely for the better of Bitcoin. There will be more demands and transactions to come for sure because Bitcoin is now occupying a very important spot in the financial horizon around the world.
Well it is really a globel currency now a days because it can be used through different country as a good source of an extra income that is really profitable now a days i believe that bitcoin is really now getting more popular and maybe slowly it will be use by so many country because of its advantages.
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

i think you should have to modify your statement not only bitcoin you could say Crypto coins are becoming Global Currencies... Tongue
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

Unfortunately at the moment this is impossible because many countries have blocked bitcoins because amount of dirty money which are spent through bitcoins are simply indescribable. The only thing that can contribute to legalizing bitcoins in all over the world is person identification in bitcoin system and then perhaps in future bitcoin will become number one currency in the world.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

I definitely think so as well. It is becoming more and more popular these days, thus many people are drawn to investing on it. Perhaps, one of the great factors that contributes to it's popularity is the advertisements that they put online. You can see bitcoin advertisements in Facebook and on Youtube as well.
Bar Beta

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is popularity increase day by day whole county in the world. Bitcoin is the mother coin all cryptocurrency. There will be a time when Bitcoin will become the world's global currency.
Since it’s was created, one of the main features of bitcoin is global currency. It’s all about countries that not support bitcoin that why bitcoin is not used in their countries and they only think that bitcoin could be a big threat to their centralized payment system. It’s all about acceptance. Bitcoin is for those people what to change the way how they transact their money and it’s open to all who was freedom. And the global implementation will be the huge target for bitcoin.
It seems like because bitcoin is now unstoppable and its going out of control if we check the price of bitcoin so its price is going high day by day and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will able to end world poverty and it can be international currency so we need to support bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin is here to change our life and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will be reached to many countries.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.

Not yet, remember this is a decentralized platform and government is a contrary one we should deal with the fact that they will do anything just to bw always on top, Bitcoin is a newly sprout currency which can be used yrs but not above dollar.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I wish sadly we are not there yet in terms of the development but I do however think we are near in terms of timeline for achieving this. Relatively short at least I would say in 5 years or less bitcoin will start becoming accepted as international currency who knows it may even become mainstream before the 5 years is up.
I like that. We should stay positive about bitcoin and the future of the world economy. There are maximum chances that with the increase in popularity, bitcoin will become soon a global currency without any hurdles from governments or other entities. Moreover the increase in number of crypto currencies will also make legalization of bitcoin around the global Easier. I am very positive about the bright future of bitcoin.
Braggar25

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Regardless of which country bans or welcomes Bitcoin, nothing can stop people from trading/investing in it which makes it grow even more...
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 04:25:20 PM by sayulita

I wish sadly we are not there yet in terms of the development but I do however think we are near in terms of timeline for achieving this. Relatively short at least I would say in 5 years or less bitcoin will start becoming accepted as international currency who knows it may even become mainstream before the 5 years is up.
I like that. We should stay positive about bitcoin and the future of the world economy. There are maximum chances that with the increase in popularity, bitcoin will become soon a global currency without any hurdles from governments or other entities. Moreover the increase in number of crypto currencies will also make legalization of bitcoin around the global Easier. I am very positive about the bright future of bitcoin.
Yes it can become a global currency not now but in the future.Bitcoin just needs an internet connection to operate.People are getting educated now so they know how to use the internet.Transactions through bitcoin is also very easy.Taxes are also not implied on bitcoin so people receive full amounts of profit.Investment in bitcoin is also a good way to earn money in a short period.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Too far prediction for bitcoins will be changed a major currency in the world. Every country has a regulation about economic and central bank to accommodate issue about money.

For now i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency always just to be a investment target for business man.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Too far prediction for bitcoins will be changed a major currency in the world. Every country has a regulation about economic and central bank to accommodate issue about money.

For now i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency always just to be a investment target for business man.
Yes we can consider that bitcoin can become a global currency in the future but not now.Bitcoin is getting really very popular now a days and more and more people are enrolling themselves in it.It is the easiest and fastest platform to earn money.If someone is into bitcoin then he or she does not need to take money from home.Saving bitcoins for future is the best way to earn a lot of money.Investing in bitcoin is also profitable.Now some transactions are also being through bitcoin.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I think cryptocurrency can't become global currency because it's need physical exitance to make your granny use bitcoin Grin It's a big problem of bitcoin that old generation can't use it.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

The fact is bitcoin used globally so bitcoin deserves to be said as global currency, it just takes a little time to make all countries legalize bitcoin as the number of users continues to grow and can not be stopped.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 06:03:00 PM by Epimetheus

Yes we can consider that bitcoin can become a global currency in the future but not now.Bitcoin is getting really very popular now a days and more and more people are enrolling themselves in it.It is the easiest and fastest platform to earn money.If someone is into bitcoin then he or she does not need to take money from home.Saving bitcoins for future is the best way to earn a lot of money.Investing in bitcoin is also profitable.Now some transactions are also being through bitcoin.
Yes it can become a global currency.Bitcoin is being used by many people in the world and everyday new people are added in bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easiest medium to earn money in a lesser duration of time.Investment in bitcoin is very profitable as it promises huge returns in a very less time period.Transactions through bitcoin are also very simple and any amount of money can be transferred in a very short time period.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

Do you know where the source profit from Bitcoin? Buy it at low price and sell it at high price is not a good way to make money from Bitcoin, because market is only the tool to transfer money from the trader bought it at high price and sell it at low price while some traders are lucky can sell it high price and buy at low price. A never-ending cycle of money flow, no motivation, no capital for the market only make up gambling properties for long time.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

There are a lot of assumptions already saying that bitcoin has a great potential of being the world currency. If we can all see, bitcoin has been doing good ever since and it has managed to stay still and firm amidst all the obstacles. Bitcoin might go down a bit but it will surely arise once again after a while so let us just keep our hopes high for it and believe that it will be successful again.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:27:31 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 09:35:33 AM by Paycoinzzz
Merited by marcus_of_augustus (1)

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
There are a lot of assumptions already saying that bitcoin has a great potential of being the world currency. If we can all see, bitcoin has been doing good ever since and it has managed to stay still and firm amidst all the obstacles. Bitcoin might go down a bit but it will surely arise once again after a while so let us just keep our hopes high for it and believe that it will be successful again.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is a part of the revolution to change the world's monetary system in the future.
The current system is unfair for the people of the world.
It depends many much on the government, we need to own the power to change the monetary system to replace the current monetary system of the government.
That is the reason blockchain is better than FIAT + government.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: