Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226327 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:31:52 AM

Bitcoin is already global. It remains to achieve mainstream adoption by businesses and I see that gradually taking place
bitcoin began to reveal his name in the world. many merchants already accept bitcoin and adopt it. but I think this time bitcoin  is not so well known
Bitcoin is starting to gain some popularity because of the different adoption from the other countries now. As of now, different countries starting to notice what are the good things about bitcoin and how can they get benefit in using bitcoin. This time bitcoin is getting to the point where it is well known because of the social media news that are keep on spreading easily. Next time bitcoin will be all over the world and it will become a global currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

Bitcoin is already global. It remains to achieve mainstream adoption by businesses and I see that gradually taking place
bitcoin began to reveal his name in the world. many merchants already accept bitcoin and adopt it. but I think this time bitcoin  is not so well known
Bitcoin is starting to gain some popularity because of the different adoption from the other countries now. As of now, different countries starting to notice what are the good things about bitcoin and how can they get benefit in using bitcoin. This time bitcoin is getting to the point where it is well known because of the social media news that are keep on spreading easily. Next time bitcoin will be all over the world and it will become a global currency.
You have to bear in mind that bitcoin is still new and we have not existed for so long yet, but we have already achieve a great price and for investors this will be a very time to invest for them. Based on research, bitcoin grows at least 100 a year compared to big investments like real state, if these investors will transfer their money to bitcoin, we will see a booming price which could possibly grow an amount that we have not expected.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 02:15:04 AM

You have to bear in mind that bitcoin is still new and we have not existed for so long yet, but we have already achieve a great price and for investors this will be a very time to invest for them. Based on research, bitcoin grows at least 100 a year compared to big investments like real state, if these investors will transfer their money to bitcoin, we will see a booming price which could possibly grow an amount that we have not expected.
Can you please provide a link to this "research" you mention that bitcoin will grow 100 a year?
I hope you mean percentage and not fiat value because if bitcoin only grows $100 a year real estate will always leave it for dead.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

Can you please provide a link to this "research" you mention that bitcoin will grow 100 a year?
I hope you mean percentage and not fiat value because if bitcoin only grows $100 a year real estate will always leave it for dead.
That things is not impossible we see that huge increase of value of bitcoin since start many people getting rich by investing in this digital currency,. There is a possibility that all people start investing in bitcoin that investing in real state. Progess of bitcoin is very fast and it would be much profitable every year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:52:47 AM

I am already treating it like a global currency as that what bitcoin is. In fact I have forgotten what Paypal is as I rarely use it now only when I need to buy something from Ebay. I now gamble with bitcoin, buy games through steam with bitcoin, buy different subscriptions for example tipping for sports betting from different groups and when I need it I convert it to cash via some exchangers. All the above activity I used to do it with regular fiat but my privacy was 0.

So bitcoin is a global currency for me and for what I do in my daily life.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:44:51 AM

Yes it's totally true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, and bitcoin are now starting to be popular and known by many people. And some person are really treating bitcoin as a global currency because they believe that bitcoin can do such a thing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

I think it is becoming one of the global currency since countries around the world now are being able to use bitcoins and ables to adopt it as payment mainstream in their country like japan.In future years bitcoins will be a succesful global currency
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:12:22 PM

Yes it's totally true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, and bitcoin are now starting to be popular and known by many people. And some person are really treating bitcoin as a global currency because they believe that bitcoin can do such a thing.
to me  think bitcoin is already a global currency, because the user of bitcoin are available everywhere in the world, therefore we can clrealy say that bitcoin is a universal currency, hope that the users of bitcoin will increase more and more in future.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

I think it is becoming one of the global currency since countries around the world now are being able to use bitcoins and ables to adopt it as payment mainstream in their country like japan.In future years bitcoins will be a succesful global currency
Ys japan has took the start to make it a legal currency for their state so in this way other countries will also look at this country and will adopt bitcoin in the same way as they have adopted bitcoin and so it will be implemented all over the countries of the world and in that time bitcoin will replace the existing global currency which is dollar.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

Ys japan has took the start to make it a legal currency for their state so in this way other countries will also look at this country and will adopt bitcoin in the same way as they have adopted bitcoin and so it will be implemented all over the countries of the world and in that time bitcoin will replace the existing global currency which is dollar.
Bitcoin will never replace the global currency which is dollar because the countries will not allow that. Countries like china and other countries will do accept but they will not think to replace their currency with bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet stable and after a lot of years fiat or globan currencies will still be there.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

Bitcoin will never replace the global currency which is dollar because the countries will not allow that. Countries like china and other countries will do accept but they will not think to replace their currency with bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet stable and after a lot of years fiat or globan currencies will still be there.
- I agree with you, other countries will not let bitcoin replace their coin because they can not control bitcoin and they also do not accept bitcoin,  the acceptance of bitcoin will cause many difficult problems.
- I think now Bitcoin was very good, it does not need to become a global currency, or anything else. Wanting stable bitcoin is not possible because if bitcoin is stable, many people will not be able to make money from it, stability will prevent the development of bitcoin
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:55:03 PM

Bitcoin has always been a "global currency" in that it can theoretically be accepted by anyone in the world at any time.  It's still a very long shot from a legitimatised currency which you can realistically spend in a large amount of online stores or anything.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:48:31 PM

The stability come after the mass adoption so if the people from all over the world will adopt it and they will use it then a time will also come when people will feel that they have to use it for all of their international uses and so it will replace dollar.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

Bitcoin has always been a "global currency" in that it can theoretically be accepted by anyone in the world at any time.  It's still a very long shot from a legitimatised currency which you can realistically spend in a large amount of online stores or anything.

Why do people still focus on seeing Bitcoin become a currency in the way that people can use it to purchase goods in stores? Bitcoin without the right implementations won't function well in that aspect. In local stores fiat (in cash and digital form) will remain the currency of choice because it offers convenience, is free of cost, instant, etc. Bitcoin can't compete on that level.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

to me  think bitcoin is already a global currency, because the user of bitcoin are available everywhere in the world, therefore we can clrealy say that bitcoin is a universal currency, hope that the users of bitcoin will increase more and more in future.
yeah you are right that bitcoin is already a global currency we can buy anything from anywhere around the world through bitcoin so we can say that bitcoin is already global currency.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

yeah you are right that bitcoin is already a global currency we can buy anything from anywhere around the world through bitcoin so we can say that bitcoin is already global currency.
I think it is still not, a lot of things to be resolved such as the consent of the State, as long as there are no countries that approved the bitcoin then bitcoin is only used only certain communities are not globally

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

We have the same thoughts. I think bitcoin is already a global currency because we can use it anywhere and any time particularly on big countries like USA and China on their online transaction. However in other countries, bitcoin is not allowed because they thought that it is being used by criminal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

We have the same thoughts. I think bitcoin is already a global currency because we can use it anywhere and any time particularly on big countries like USA and China on their online transaction. However in other countries, bitcoin is not allowed because they thought that it is being used by criminal.
We are into the right path, we are growing as days passes and that is a great sign for success. It is a global currency since it is globally accepted, there are no boundaries as even rich and poor countries has equal chance to enjoy the benefit of bitcoin. Further, the plus factor is that it is not only a currency but an investment as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Immobilising

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

I'm on internship for college and the city where I work at there are numerous places where you can buy lunch with bitcoin or go out for a drink or for dinner and pay with bitcoin. Also some other stores accept bitcoin as a currency there. It's pretty amazing to see more and more businesses becoming known with bitcoin and starting to accept it.  Cheesy

It's key in getting more people to use bitcoin as well
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

We are into the right path, we are growing as days passes and that is a great sign for success. It is a global currency since it is globally accepted, there are no boundaries as even rich and poor countries has equal chance to enjoy the benefit of bitcoin. Further, the plus factor is that it is not only a currency but an investment as well.

Yeah bitcoin is definitely an global currency and most of the people from almost all countries are aware about it and are using it and everyone has an equal opportunity to earn it depending on the efforts they make to earn it and in future it will gain more popularity when more companies will start adopting it.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: