Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226334 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
There are a lot of assumptions already saying that bitcoin has a great potential of being the world currency. If we can all see, bitcoin has been doing good ever since and it has managed to stay still and firm amidst all the obstacles. Bitcoin might go down a bit but it will surely arise once again after a while so let us just keep our hopes high for it and believe that it will be successful again.
We are trying to keep our hopes high, but especially the banning of Israel from Bitcoin, Bitcoin has affected prices very much, and we have become constantly uneasy. I think Bitcoin will not be able to withstand more pressure.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively new technology; in fact, it is less than a decade old. Created back in 2007, bitcoin is the world’s first decentralized virtual form of currency. As of fall of 2016, it is now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the globe. As more nations continue to adopt this groundbreaking technology, it increases the chances that bitcoin will in fact become the next global form of currency and one of the few not tied to a specific nation’s economy or a banking system.
Experts estimate than in just three years, by the year 2019, there will be five million active bitcoin users. Of this five million, fifty-one percent of users are expected to be outside the United States.
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

I want to believe that Bitcoin is a global currency. Initially the adoption of bitcoin started at low levels and today people are adopting bitcoin at high level. Bitcoin can compete with US dollars or EURO as a global currency.
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Even in countries with high economic growth, there may be many financial crises caused by virtual currency, in my state the government bans Bitcoin but it is still popular in many parts of the country. My family and now there are a lot of people involved in buying Bitcoin.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Even in countries with high economic growth, there may be many financial crises caused by virtual currency, in my state the government bans Bitcoin but it is still popular in many parts of the country. My family and now there are a lot of people involved in buying Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can actually help the economy globally, but unfortunately until now there are not many countries that legalize bitcoin, but this does not prevent people from buying bitcoin because they are aware that there is a large proek on bitcoin.
raudisomiya

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Bitcoin has shown to the world that the money can be different, the only thing that I do not like in this system is that all the same commission is removed during the retellings.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

I hope it will become the global currency soon but for those who cannot adopt the new technology it will be very difficult for them to adjust the latest trend but for those who really wants a change it is a very good and more convenient for them.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

I hope it will become the global currency soon but for those who cannot adopt the new technology it will be very difficult for them to adjust the latest trend but for those who really wants a change it is a very good and more convenient for them.
I think bitcoin is a global currency for everyone because it is useful for online workers and they are really like it and its benefits are most important for future, so that's why everyone want to more knowledge about bitcoin for earning and online business, so you can worldwide online shopping from bitcoin payment.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

If that was the case then this was good news. Bitcoin being a rampant and ubiquitous currency in the world means something. This is the first step to revolutionizing the world of currency by introducing a virtual currency. Major or not, the fact that bitcoin was used in these countries by a huge percentsge means that bitcoin is indeed well-known in the world.

sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Too far prediction for bitcoins will be changed a major currency in the world. Every country has a regulation about economic and central bank to accommodate issue about money.

For now i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency always just to be a investment target for business man.
Yes we can consider that bitcoin can become a global currency in the future but not now.Bitcoin is getting really very popular now a days and more and more people are enrolling themselves in it.It is the easiest and fastest platform to earn money.If someone is into bitcoin then he or she does not need to take money from home.Saving bitcoins for future is the best way to earn a lot of money.Investing in bitcoin is also profitable.Now some transactions are also being through bitcoin.
Yes it can become a global currency.Bitcoin is being used by many people in the world and everyday new people are added in bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easiest medium to earn money in a lesser duration of time.Investment in bitcoin is very profitable as it promises huge returns in a very less time period.Transactions through bitcoin are also very simple and any amount of money can be transferred in a very short time period.
Yes no doubt that bitcoin is a global currency, because bitcoin is present in all over the world having same value everywhere. In future we can expect that people will start trading using bitcoin and other altcoin therefore te importance bitcoin cannot decrease but will continue increasing.
Diodua

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Truly it is spread wherever all through the world anyway it isn't as faster that it should be and the reason is nonappearance of information among the average citizens of the most. It is made a beeline for be an overall money yet it will require some speculation and it is simply possible when there is affirmation from the world individuals.
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

yes soon it will be the world wide best technology ..and it will replce or extect the word "money" we will call it 'cryptomoney' in a smarter way.I wish I got 10bitcoins in next year before its too late and future comes in.,
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

Bitcoin really started as a currency in mind, so btc gearing towards global currency is a no brainer.
Driutriuc

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Nations tend to jump at the chance to have add up to control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P cash, their exclusive sort of control is having an immense offer of the 21 million coins. I truly don't figure it will end up being a worldwide money, as it is a significant unsteady easily overlooked detail.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

Great. we can use the bitcoin in other country as a money. no need to bring cash for your travel Wink Grin
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

And this is very difficult to accept in any country, who regard it as the threat of their fiat currency. the decentralized financial system will not allow for the cooperation of trade between countries. And this is only limited to the enforcement for tourists who travel to other countries.

CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

my country now still banned btc  Sad
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Well ,it is a good news to us .
This is the way of bitcoin to be more popular and recognized by other countries.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

as the situation of bitcoin i say yes bitcoin is not far to become global currency because there are so many country has now accept bitcoin as one od thier currency and many company has using bitcoin as thier salary.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Of course this is the expectation of all bitcoin users, when compared with the fiat system then bitcoin better and faster, of course this is a benefit for us as bitcoin users and affect the price of the expensive one day.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: