Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226330 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.

It can easily become a global currency because there is no hindrance in using it, that is what a decentralized system can do.
Everyone can use bitcoin to transact online and we are just using one currency, the government cannot stop this because we are not controlled by them.
Yes, the government will not be able to stop the bitcoin, if marketcap bitcon 1000x or more than $ 200 trillion then there is no reason anymore for bitcoin banned, I hope this can happen at least 5 more years.
Bariannen

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency and that is because it is almost used all over the world so that is perfect and that have also to change because it must be more acceptable.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

Yes, slowly but it is, in few years it will be huge pump in crypto and then whole stores will try to just make them able to gain btc for selling products, i believe that one day whole world will talk only about them and make them legal everywhere.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

At a very slow pace though because the market is still very volatile and there are not enough regulations in the market just yet but in a few more years things will be better.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency and that is because it is almost used all over the world so that is perfect and that have also to change because it must be more acceptable.
Yes right now all humans in the world can use bitcoin for transactions just like fiat money, we can freely use bitcoin for various payments that receive bitcoin and I'm glad as more and more online sites are receiving bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

The presence of bitcoin into its own phenomenon, users are increasingly drastically makes the need for bitcoin is increasing, banned from various countries are not affected because bitcoin users are all over the world so bitcoin worthy of global currency.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

It was a very good news that there are more country who are adopting the cryptocurrency on their area because in this way there will be more investors that will be coming in the market to hoard a huge amount of bitcoins or altcoins that will make the circulation in the market become better.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Actually bitcoin has become global currency, this is because bitcoin can be accepted to users around the world so we just wait for approval from various countries for sure, and I am sure if someday prices continue to rise and marketcap continues to grow then bitcoin will be inaugurated many countries.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

No doubt Bitcoin is now the global crypto currency and is likely impossible to find country that her citizenry doesn't make use of Bitcoin and other altcoins in one way ot the other.

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

I think with the time bitcoin will be one of the best currency in the world, but now we need to wait some for this, because we need more people on our small "country" I mean in the future bitcoin will take over the whole world.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Bitcoins on becoming a global currency is more likely not to happen due to the government who are hindering their people to earn cryptocurrency because they are afraid that no one will work on the corporate world if everyone will focus on investing in cryptocurrency.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

Bitcoin is really global currency because everyone can use it without problems at any place and at any time. We just need more shops and comanies to accept btc.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.

I do not believe in this theory. Although I fully support bitcoin, I understand that its technology can not help our life much and it can not handle a great number of transactions everyday. It can not become a new kind of payment. They only thing that bitcoin has are its legacy and the blockchain technology
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

Bitcoin is really global currency because everyone can use it without problems at any place and at any time. We just need more shops and comanies to accept btc.
But Crypto is currently only developed in some countries, other countries are not accepted. And BTC will not be the global currency, as they are too risky to hold. Disadvantage for many when they are not very knowledgeable about the technology world. I think BTC only develops at the intellectual level.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

yes of course it is already a global digital currency but for investment and not for using as a form of payment, buying goods and products. This is the reality about bitcoin and it is an investment. One of a kind investment that has lot of god things being offered from the system. And hopefully that it should remain that way so that we still could earn bitcoin im another ways since we could not afford to buy even 1 btc then at least by joining bounty campaigns. And i am positive since i am joining to a good ico project which is the BITSCHOOL ICO that promotes quality education. for more information you can check them on their website:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:02 PM

I think Bitcoin will take the place of dollars in the future. I invested in Bitcoin a long time ago and am not thinking of selling it.
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

if bitcoin becomes global money then it will trigger an increase in bitcoin price will be very expensive because all the bitcoin, but that seems to be difficult because the bitcoin is now very limited today and will make it hard to get. the scope of use of bitcoin will expand within five years.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

Bitcoin is becoming popular now but nobody knows if this will become a global currency because it takes a long time if this will happen so many things to consider especially in countries where modern and advance technologies had not been introduced.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

I think Bitcoin will take the place of dollars in the future. I invested in Bitcoin a long time ago and am not thinking of selling it.

Bitcoin will be the most popular currency in the world, but it depends on the government they are willing to adopt the nature of the bitcoin. We already see the bitcoin have capability become a global currency. Some state already accept the bitcoin as a payment on the bills.  But the problem is almost of people don’t have enough information on how it works.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

I think we need more years to become bitcoin a global currency and additional universal law regarding using the bitcoin globally if all the nation in this world agreed and accepted that. We have one global currency in this world. We can buy any stuff on the different countries. So, if that happens, we are transparency, openness, convenience, and price by using the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: