Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding could be better  (Read 1827 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 07:04:15 PM

What I love and call a profitable business usually is to hold the coins,or mine and hold the coins during time exactly like ours,a deep crypto winter and sell in the next bull run,it take patience to do this but it is I think a guaranteed trade that will make you profit in the long run.
Holding is profitable and it's proven not just by words but with actuality.

Patience for everybody will determine on how long you're willing to hold and even on the last bull run, we've been too patient and many haven't sold at the top of it because no one knows if that's the peak for bitcoin.

But, that only teaches us and even you're a solid holder still you need to have that point of time that you will have to sell because no matter what the peak goes as it's written that many will miss it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 09:32:31 PM

What I love and call a profitable business usually is to hold the coins,or mine and hold the coins during time exactly like ours,a deep crypto winter and sell in the next bull run,it take patience to do this but it is I think a guaranteed trade that will make you profit in the long run.

Patience for everybody will determine on how long you're willing to hold and even on the last bull run, we've been too patient and many haven't sold at the top of it because no one knows if that's the peak for bitcoin.

But, that only teaches us and even you're a solid holder still you need to have that point of time that you will have to sell because no matter what the peak goes as it's written that many will miss it.
Real experience would really make us really that learn and would be changing up our trading or investment decisions.We've seen that 69k peak but we didnt tend to sell out because we do believe and hope that the

price might shoot up on $100k but it didnt happen but instead the price had dip or bottomed out on 15k which is really that a too far off feel or gap with the ATH.If we do have just able to sell on that particular time
then we might be cherishing out those huge profits and able to make up some buybacks on the time that it would be making out some correction which i could say that it would be more worth rather than making
yourself that been holding for too long on just getting that small profits compared when you do make out those alternate decisions but well not all does have the courage on doing so.This is why
we do really see different decisions basing up on this manner, some could trade but most of the time we do hold up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 10:47:05 AM

Real experience would really make us really that learn and would be changing up our trading or investment decisions.We've seen that 69k peak but we didnt tend to sell out because we do believe and hope that the

price might shoot up on $100k but it didnt happen but instead the price had dip or bottomed out on 15k which is really that a too far off feel or gap with the ATH.If we do have just able to sell on that particular time
then we might be cherishing out those huge profits and able to make up some buybacks on the time that it would be making out some correction which i could say that it would be more worth rather than making
yourself that been holding for too long on just getting that small profits compared when you do make out those alternate decisions but well not all does have the courage on doing so.This is why
we do really see different decisions basing up on this manner, some could trade but most of the time we do hold up.
Everyone is on that belief that bitcoin will reach $100k soon. It didn't happened last 2021 and that's okay, it's not the end of everything and we just have to be more patient this time.

We're probably half way there for waiting but the price is still a lot to go before it reaches that target. For some traders that have been doing their trades for a long time, it's not worth it to them.

But at least with holding, there's a choice for those who are not good in trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 11:08:38 AM

Whatever strategy, either hold or do day trade or scalping, the intention remain the same, gaining profits is what traders are targeting
and if they can achieve that then it's a good trade for them.

Patience is highly practicable in this strategy, holding from the bear market to the bull season would turned out profitable only when one chooses the good projects to invest in. Scalping also brings profits on the table but it's very risky since it deal with massive timing and observation of the candle sticks. Scalping also leads to panic if one is still a newbie in the market, motion is not stable and very difficult to deal with, with the up and downs of the market, one can easily make the wrong decisions which will lead to either lose or liquidation of trading accounts.
If we are not good at trading, I think holding is the best option to take.
In this bear season, we need to be careful in making decisions because this will have a huge impact not only it cause losses but also it will affect mentally. Well, we can say it was a huge challenge for us until when we hold but I was sure the bull season will come soon, and get bug rewards from patiently waiting for it. It is really need not to get affected by the FUDs.

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 11, 2023, 08:18:04 PM

Whatever strategy, either hold or do day trade or scalping, the intention remain the same, gaining profits is what traders are targeting

Patience is highly practicable in this strategy, holding from the bear market to the bull season would turned out profitable only when one chooses the good projects to invest in. Scalping also brings profits on the table but it's very risky since it deal with massive timing and observation of the candle sticks. Scalping also leads to panic if one is still a newbie in the market, motion is not stable and very difficult to deal with, with the up and downs of the market, one can easily make the wrong decisions which will lead to either lose or liquidation of trading accounts.
In this bear season, we need to be careful in making decisions because this will have a huge impact not only it cause losses but also it will affect mentally. Well, we can say it was a huge challenge for us until when we hold but I was sure the bull season will come soon, and get bug rewards from patiently waiting for it. It is really need not to get affected by the FUDs.
For me personally investing for a long time is the main thing, and day trading or even scalping is another way to make a profit. When I trade it is very different when I invest, I mean in this case analyzing the market will take much longer because we have to predict where the market is going in a relatively short time. And more indicators are used to be more precise in predicting the next price.
Indeed, the benefits you get will be felt on the same day, but it's worth the risk as you said. If we lack mentality then it is not recommended to do day trading like this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 11, 2023, 08:46:58 PM

For me personally investing for a long time is the main thing, and day trading or even scalping is another way to make a profit. When I trade it is very different when I invest, I mean in this case analyzing the market will take much longer because we have to predict where the market is going in a relatively short time. And more indicators are used to be more precise in predicting the next price.
Indeed, the benefits you get will be felt on the same day, but it's worth the risk as you said. If we lack mentality then it is not recommended to do day trading like this.
Its a personal choice on what you would really be dealing with since not all are really that good when it comes to scalping or short trade which they would rather decide to hold than to take risk on something that they arent really be able to be good at or something that they could handle it out and this is why people would decide that they will really just hold instead.Of course holding wont really be that simple as well specially
if you do able to see this market which does move on a random or no path manner which it would leave you some questions in mind on how these things could happen.
You do blink nor sleep you would be potentially missing out some price actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 09:39:44 AM

Its a personal choice on what you would really be dealing with since not all are really that good when it comes to scalping or short trade which they would rather decide to hold than to take risk on something that they arent really be able to be good at or something that they could handle it out and this is why people would decide that they will really just hold instead.Of course holding wont really be that simple as well specially
if you do able to see this market which does move on a random or no path manner which it would leave you some questions in mind on how these things could happen.
Learning or doing a research is free. If only we did that before we start investing then we won't wonder anymore on why the price moves. It may be true that the price can move in a random fashion. That's because cryptos are unregulated or decentralized but I think most of the times, the price is influenced by other factors like the news, economic conditions, our own actions, etc...

Price doesn't change that quick so you don't miss them when you blink. Sleeping can take a long time and within these times, the price may experience a change but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be sleeping anymore. That's wrong. Health is still wealth and besides, the are there tools out there which we can use to auto sell or buy, when we are not monitoring the market.

irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 09:59:38 AM

Patience is highly practicable in this strategy, holding from the bear market to the bull season would turned out profitable only when one chooses the good projects to invest in.

You could also say luck is needed more than patience when it come to investing in altcoins. Holding them doesn't guarantee you will be success as you will never know which one is going to survive the bear market. But when you're lucky you could guess the  next coin to rise. 2023 has come with AI making the noise, nobody who has predicated that but those who are lucky to buy AI coins are now making profits.

Patience is needed for holding as without it you'll sell early and so is luck, when this two work together you'll be receiving profits from any investment that you get into because they'll do better than others but this isn't guarantee only just assumptions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2023, 11:35:25 AM

Op imagine a person had savings of 100$ and at that time BTC is on 42K and he invested all in 42K I know his first mistake is he got all in on 42k he should buy partially from time to time 25% each time then results might be different but now he already did this mistake what else you expect from him rather then holding on the 17k and hoping for the at least no profit no loss situation but I think if he is bearing it he should wait a bit more he will be in profit i am damn sure and this situation is mine but +points are i did multiple buyings on 35 then 28 and now on 17.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2023, 11:53:16 AM

Patience is highly practicable in this strategy, holding from the bear market to the bull season would turned out profitable only when one chooses the good projects to invest in.
Patience is needed for holding as without it you'll sell early and so is luck, when this two work together you'll be receiving profits from any investment that you get into because they'll do better than others but this isn't guarantee only just assumptions.

I'm not sure if luck is involved because luck does not influence the value of the coin only your pure knowledge and how can you control your emotions. It really needs patience, which most of the newbies don't have; they tend to panic sell or be very greedy to sell. When we are talking about bitcoin, it is way safer than those other coins, as you've noticed that some of them won't last 2 years, but bitcoin stands still and the price keeps going up. What's best is to hold the coin that is most promising in the long run, or just hold bitcoin.
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 12:55:32 PM

I agree with this.While personally I have always and still am against daily trading because I consider it the same as gambling,something in which you have no control over,in gambling you have no control over the slot machines you play and in trading you have no control on external market factors doing the same as those slot machines,making you lose money in the long run.

Day trading is not like gambling, there is a difference, because in gambling you can only rely on your luck, and trading requires knowledge and skills, experience and discipline will be decisive in this matter. But day trading is very difficult, trading is not easy at all, but day trading is even more difficult.

Mining can probably be called a business, because you buy equipment, invest with the hope of making a profit in order to return your investment and earn income. This is also not a very easy task, which requires certain knowledge and the ability to find a good place and cheap electricity, so yes, this is a real business.

And buying coins for the long term is already an investment, you just buy and wait for the price of your coins to rise, this is probably the easiest way out of the above, but it also requires a lot of patience and understanding of the market in order to know when to buy and when to sell.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 07:41:38 PM

I want to think positively for people who are always day trading because of course they already know that this is trading and there needs to be capital both in terms of finance and in terms of knowledge because only stupid people who are involved in day trading do not have knowledge or do not study first formerly.
As for investing for the long term, I think some of us must have experienced this condition before, at least once. and of course they can look in the mirror from before, no matter how tough the conditions are, in the end we're back to the point where it's nice and green.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 09:50:48 PM

I want to think positively for people who are always day trading because of course they already know that this is trading and there needs to be capital both in terms of finance and in terms of knowledge because only stupid people who are involved in day trading do not have knowledge or do not study first formerly.
As for investing for the long term, I think some of us must have experienced this condition before, at least once. and of course they can look in the mirror from before, no matter how tough the conditions are, in the end we're back to the point where it's nice and green.
We cant really be look like this forever where everything is red or moving sideways or a condition which the price is really somewhat that stagnant.Going back into this present time and period
where the market do make out some green movement even though it is really just on that small percentage increase but at least this do really shows that to those who had taken up some risk
on getting some coins on cheap times are really making some money now.Even though it is really just that small but still considerable basing up on the risk that you had put it in.
Hold or actively been engaging then it would really be depending into your preference as a trader/investor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2023, 09:45:56 PM

As long as we can have a long-term vision of the market, I would say that it is best to hodl, and buy right now to save and wait as long as necessary, that is something that we must be clear about, that is, now if the person or investor You really want to enter the market and make operations is something else, we could talk about many ways that they have to operate and be market speculators, but you can do both, both operate and invest, and I think that the investment path is pro now, It is the fastest, most intelligent path and the one that many choose to make a difference, but very few are the ones who are patient.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 13, 2023, 09:54:44 PM

As long as we can have a long-term vision of the market, I would say that it is best to hodl, and buy right now to save and wait as long as necessary, that is something that we must be clear about, that is, now if the person or investor You really want to enter the market and make operations is something else, we could talk about many ways that they have to operate and be market speculators, but you can do both, both operate and invest, and I think that the investment path is pro now, It is the fastest, most intelligent path and the one that many choose to make a difference, but very few are the ones who are patient.
For people who invest in Bitcoin or altcoins for the long term, it is surely better to keep their coins. We are heading the bullish season in 2024-2025, so why not to be patient to wait for? Selling now isn't a wise decision, the prices just start to increase, let them raise more. I am sure everyone who sell their coins before 2024-2025, will regret it since there is a possibility of a huge increase in 2024-2025. Bullrun is always a special moment to take maximum profits.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 02:19:36 AM

Better to invest in the current market and hold.  Because right now the market is down, it is slowly turning into an uptrend. At this time, most investors have bought and held the coin with their target for 2024 when the market will once again grow at a bullish pace. Right now it is not possible to make that much profit by trending so you have to hold and don't lose patience.  It is wise to invest and hold Bitcoins right now and expect good profits in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 03:12:50 AM

Buying and holding any currency for a long time is really a matter of patience. Those who have exemplified patience by investing in crypto-currencies have largely profited by holding onto cryptocurrencies.But holding is the safest Because if a coin suffers a temporary loss after purchase, but later it is seen that the price of that coin has increased as a result of holding for a long time. So I think buying and holding any coin is best.

I am also a holder, so I will agree with you that holding is a better solution than short term trading. But I want to tell you that not holding any coin can be profitable. If the coin you hold is not bitcoin but altcoin, then I'm not sure holding will be profitable for you. Altcoins are very risky, many altcoins will die or never recover when we hold them for long. So long-term holding is good, but more important is which coin to hold. My long term investment recommendation is only bitcoin, say no altcoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 04:35:08 AM

Buying and holding any currency for a long time is really a matter of patience. Those who have exemplified patience by investing in crypto-currencies have largely profited by holding onto cryptocurrencies.But holding is the safest Because if a coin suffers a temporary loss after purchase, but later it is seen that the price of that coin has increased as a result of holding for a long time. So I think buying and holding any coin is best.

I am also a holder, so I will agree with you that holding is a better solution than short term trading. But I want to tell you that not holding any coin can be profitable. If the coin you hold is not bitcoin but altcoin, then I'm not sure holding will be profitable for you. Altcoins are very risky, many altcoins will die or never recover when we hold them for long. So long-term holding is good, but more important is which coin to hold. My long term investment recommendation is only bitcoin, say no altcoins.

Pick those top altcoins if you are really want to hold altcoins but if not then the bitcoins is the top choice. I prefer bitcoin for long term holding and i think most of us , only few of my friends holds altcoins such as ETH but they also have bitcoin since ETH is also promising but again no one I've every known that has his/her investment are in altcoins. Bitcoin has been proven that in the long run you'll get profit that is why most of us wants to hold , the problem with holding is if you cant control your emotion then it will result to selling it at low price
armanda90

Merit: 552

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:33:06 AM

Holder is the winner but not always about this motivation true depending which one altcoin for holing, I faced bad experience when holding coin receiving from airdrop and price drop drastically. Most import about kinds of altcoin holding if want to earn profit, some time many holder choose wrong altcoin project without having good planning schedule for long time and their coins price going dump drastically.

I am holder but keep selective about which one coins have to hold, I don't want make the same mistake by holding shit coins and delisting from exchange market later. Long term holding is not problem, keep depending about your coins assets for holding is potential or not and looking with team project, roadmap and actually how many partner having.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inwestour

Merit: 947

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 12:03:38 PM

This simple rule can save the holder from many problems in the future, in fact, it can save one main problem, from losing money. It's true, altcoins may not return to their previous values, may not reach their ATH, they can be delisted from exchanges, it can be scam.

All this creates additional risks that we can get rid of if we invest in bitcoin. It would seem that it is so easy to understand, there is nothing complicated about it, but altcoins are pumped so often, it is such a temptation to buy one of them and hit the jackpot, right?  Grin

But do not give in to this temptation, the result will almost always be the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: