Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sell motorbikes to buy bitcoins  (Read 1195 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 06:36:17 AM

I have 2 motorbikes at home, but what I always use is only 1 motorbike, and 1 motorbike is rarely used, and indeed the motorbike is also old, and if it is sold it won't be too expensive, and I decided to sell the motorbike, because in my opinion the price of the motorbike will definitely fall over time,
(affected by inflation). and the money from the sale of the motorbike I will use to buy bitcoin. because in my opinion the price of bitcoin in the future will definitely rise. and also currently the market is bear, so this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins. and I want to ask everyone, the decision I made, namely selling the motorbike and the money to buy bitcoin, is it wrong or not?

I'm ready to be corrected because I have no experience in bitcoin and crypto.
For me I think it would be a great decision unless the motorbike that you would sell is something that would gain more value in the future.
But for me I think that it is better to invest in crypto.
I don't think that there are motorcycle that is not a vintage( like rare edition of Harley) that would make more value in the future meaning OP's decision is best for this time and His future.

there is nothing bigger giving investment in the world now in which safer and valuable than Bitcoin , and OP is in the best position here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 06:49:12 AM

now I am planning to sell My Mountainbike as I am so busy and has no time to ride anymore , I spend more than a thousand dollars building this but since it was pandemic price , now it losses its value because of low demand .
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 11:24:04 AM

It seems to me that it is absolutely not important to sell even a motorcycle or a bicycle.Any product will lose its value over time if it does not represent a special value for collectors or it is not a rare item.If after the sale of the item you will have funds that you can invest in bitcoin,then why not?It is important to understand what you expect from bitcoin,you want to keep the average from inflation or earn in the long term.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 11:42:22 AM

I have 2 motorbikes at home, but what I always use is only 1 motorbike, and 1 motorbike is rarely used, and indeed the motorbike is also old, and if it is sold it won't be too expensive, and I decided to sell the motorbike, because in my opinion the price of the motorbike will definitely fall over time,
(affected by inflation). and the money from the sale of the motorbike I will use to buy bitcoin. because in my opinion the price of bitcoin in the future will definitely rise. and also currently the market is bear, so this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins. and I want to ask everyone, the decision I made, namely selling the motorbike and the money to buy bitcoin, is it wrong or not?

For me I think it would be a great decision unless the motorbike that you would sell is something that would gain more value in the future.
I don't think that there are motorcycle that is not a vintage( like rare edition of Harley) that would make more value in the future meaning OP's decision is best for this time and His future.

there is nothing bigger giving investment in the world now in which safer and valuable than Bitcoin , and OP is in the best position here.

That's true. Investing is really risky and if you don't what you are doing then you are gonna lose. And that is why OP is looking for help and advice on what to do in his position. If OP is really convinced about selling the motorbike then buying a BTC is really a good strategy if it's for a long-term investment.
yusrime

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 11:43:55 AM

That's true. Investing is really risky and if you don't what you are doing then you are gonna lose. And that is why OP is looking for help and advice on what to do in his position. If OP is really convinced about selling the motorbike then buying a BTC is really a good strategy if it's for a long-term investment.

But the case is high volatility and for considerable profit it will take years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: