Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is money ruling the world?  (Read 1846 times)
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 592

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:13:55 PM

even the power of war, politics must also be financed by money to do so.
that is why a country with a good economy will look more advanced than other countries whose economy may be worse than theirs.
for example, currently China and the US are conducting a trade war on a large scale, they can do this because their economy is good.
Well, on the surface, it looks like it's all about money. but if we look deeper behind all the reasons it is about power. and if we look deeper back behind power is greed. So for me the strongest currently dominating and controlling these big countries in an economic war is greed.

but if we talk about the power of money among ordinary people. then yeah Money continues to control everyone nowadays. they even forget about their health in order to earn money. but the grassroots need money because they do need it to survive today. but the middle class needs money to further improve their standard of living. and the upper class people need money to fulfill their ambition and greed by gaining power. and they use money as a means to get it.

so that in the end it is Ego, ambition and greed that turns out to be the greatest strength today. while money is just like a tool used in fulfilling that ambition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickex Exchange

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 09:31:45 PM

Money is often seen as ruling the world because it enables resource allocation, drives economic activity, and influences political power. However, it's important to consider the complexity of societal factors beyond money itself.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 10:45:48 PM

At first I thought is power than anything, later on I said it's should be economic resources, then I realizes is money. I will give a brief poem here! The breeze blew and stake moistures and when it blew hales, it was just the breeze moving while the moistures is running away with fears.

The mist of human fears is control by what is next to their breath. Money has power than anything, money makes one feels secure, alive and superior. When money leaves we felt life is gone, we feel dead, we feel empty, we feel hopeless.

Currently my country government has turn humans to museum, moving without no direction, helpless and monuments because for over 3 months now the government has seized to release money in circulation, banks refused to fix money in ATM's, no canter payment.
Everyone is helpless, no money no good food, no transportation, no job, no love, no smiles, no good health.

Money drives away every feelings that makes life better. Money is truly powerful
Because we cannot get the other things without it. Money can give more power to the government, if you have power you will have more confident and you cannot be easily swayed by others. Money is very essential to human beings, it can build and it can also punish. We need to set our minds that we need to manage our emotions towards money, and there's a life outside of it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 11:16:22 PM

At first I thought is power than anything, later on I said it's should be economic resources, then I realizes is money. I will give a brief poem here! The breeze blew and stake moistures and when it blew hales, it was just the breeze moving while the moistures is running away with fears.

The mist of human fears is control by what is next to their breath. Money has power than anything, money makes one feels secure, alive and superior. When money leaves we felt life is gone, we feel dead, we feel empty, we feel hopeless.

Currently my country government has turn humans to museum, moving without no direction, helpless and monuments because for over 3 months now the government has seized to release money in circulation, banks refused to fix money in ATM's, no canter payment.
Everyone is helpless, no money no good food, no transportation, no job, no love, no smiles, no good health.

Money drives away every feelings that makes life better. Money is truly powerful
Because we cannot get the other things without it. Money can give more power to the government, if you have power you will have more confident and you cannot be easily swayed by others. Money is very essential to human beings, it can build and it can also punish. We need to set our minds that we need to manage our emotions towards money, and there's a life outside of it.
The system have made human minds to prioritise money over everything. When the requirements change, people gets moving along with it. In such a way the system have moved from the bartender method to the cryptocurrency era. If we were to follow the bartender method, even now human could've been valued than the money every people hold, because we exchange what we cultivate in the farms for what others grow in their farms. This exchange is ro fulfill our stomach, later slowly lifestyle changes along with transition in the monetary system made people start running for money. This finally ended with no value for human life, and gave importance to people based on the money the person holds.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 12:32:19 AM

Money is a legitimate means of transaction and that's why money rules the world, but if you study conspiracy theories it is actually not money that influences power but its function as a means of transaction that makes it so important.

This is the worst policy they have made and I have ever seen, I don't want to assume where you live. This kind of policy is a form of their failure to serve their people and they have no concept at all to build your country in my opinion.

Without money anyone will lose control over buying any needs, so what they think about this and the policies they adopt are not at all in favor of the common people. My question is how do you guys buy anything nowadays? and whether the government provides other options after this mess happened everywhere?

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Latviand

Merit: 219

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 02:48:44 AM

Money rules the world because most people who make up society will not want to perform one function or another without some kind of incentive. And money is the universal incentive. As a result, people become slaves to money (by money I mean any means of exchange). At one time they tried to build communism, but the mass of people are not willing to work for high ideas rather than incentives.
Another problem I want to point out with communism is that most of them are dictatorships so corruption is rife among the leading party and they emphasize on freedom restriction so it was bound to fail. To be honest, I think communism would work but on only small groups where the incentive to not divert to a different idea is big. Money rules the world because we let money became the center of our lives, not to mention that greed and hunger for power is a human nature that's been nurtured for millenia so it's foundation is pretty sturdy and it's not going to be broken anytime soon, money or any form of incentive that has no intrinsic value will still probably play a role even in our extinction.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 02:55:59 AM

Money rules the world because a man who is a billionaire is respected and loved by everyone. Why? Because he has the superpower to control everything from money whether a person or a thing. We can’t even think a man who has no money in his pocket can easily rule the world. That’s the reason the world is only ruling by those who have money to do all the things that they want which is although a darker side of our lives.
which do you value more?  do people who have no money or who have money?  I'm sure you appreciate those who have money more.

not all billionaires are bad people (who use money to satisfy their dark side) but a billionaire is valued for the influence and power he has especially for billionaires who start from zero, they will receive more respect than billionaires who come from parents  .  to be honest, being someone who has a lot of money is not easy, it takes extra strength, perseverance and a good strategy so that all plans go well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 03:34:06 AM

even the power of war, politics must also be financed by money to do so.
that is why a country with a good economy will look more advanced than other countries whose economy may be worse than theirs.
for example, currently China and the US are conducting a trade war on a large scale, they can do this because their economy is good.
Well, on the surface, it looks like it's all about money. but if we look deeper behind all the reasons it is about power. and if we look deeper back behind power is greed. So for me the strongest currently dominating and controlling these big countries in an economic war is greed.

but if we talk about the power of money among ordinary people. then yeah Money continues to control everyone nowadays. they even forget about their health in order to earn money. but the grassroots need money because they do need it to survive today. but the middle class needs money to further improve their standard of living. and the upper class people need money to fulfill their ambition and greed by gaining power. and they use money as a means to get it.

so that in the end it is Ego, ambition and greed that turns out to be the greatest strength today. while money is just like a tool used in fulfilling that ambition.

Yes, human greed is the source of all evil in the world, and money is just a tool to satisfy that greed. But it must also be admitted that the power of money is sometimes beyond human control, it makes our greed bigger, and many people lose control of themselves when owning too much money. So it is not wrong to say that money is everything, it rules this world because your ambitions will also be fulfilled when you have money. Sometimes I don't know if we are controlling money or money is controlling us.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mame89

Merit: 425

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 04:08:20 AM

If in my view money is not the one who rules the world, but people who make decisions and are responsible for life and the policies made. Money can also be used as a tool to influence people who have power and influence in the world. It is a complex social problem involving issues such as corruption, nepotism and oligarchy. However, it must be remembered that money does not always guarantee happiness or life satisfaction. There are values that are more important such as family, friends, health, and life experiences that money cannot buy.

Unethical or malicious uses of money, such as bullying others, defrauding, and manipulating, can have a huge negative impact on society. This can lead to social injustice, inequality and instability in social and political systems.

it is therefore very important to champion ethical and moral values in the use of money, and to avoid unethical or malicious uses of money. We must elect leaders who are honest and responsible, and take actions that promote integrity and justice in social and political systems. In this way, we can minimize the negative impact caused by unethical or malicious use of money. Your poem has a very deep meaning, btw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 01:29:53 PM

because all things in this world are governed by money, be it power or position, that's why the world is ruled by money.
even wars in world 1 and 2 also occurred because of money problems, from stories I heard some parties pitted these countries against each other to go to war and borrow money from them.
G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 01:52:43 PM
Merited by YUriy1991 (1)

because all things in this world are governed by money, be it power or position, that's why the world is ruled by money.
even wars in world 1 and 2 also occurred because of money problems, from stories I heard some parties pitted these countries against each other to go to war and borrow money from them.

Then are you going to try to blame money for what happened? From what you said, I don't see money as something to blame at all because the power and position and the war that you said was caused by human activity itself. Because those who get power and position through the money route are because they have the desire and opportunity to take the path so that they can get position and power only by relying on money.

Likewise with the war that you are talking about, if only the parties who pit several countries against each other to wage war are not responded well by these countries, of course the war will not occur because the countries are not easily provoked when someone pits them against each other. But this happens because there are parties in the state who feel they are stronger than the others, so they are easily instigated by parties who pit them against one another to make war even though there is indeed a role for money in it too.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1760

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 02:17:10 PM

Actually money is an inanimate object that is worshiped and adored by humans, there is no power in money, it's just that humans give power to money so that he becomes strong, as you can see, today man can tinker with money to become weak without value and power and today man can tinker with money giving him power like a devil.

Example: Countries where money has no power and cannot make people better and prosperous, such as: Venezuelan bolivar, Cambodian KHR, African SLL, there money really has no power at all, super weak for that if you think that money is strong you are wrong, money is not everything, for those who know it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 01:30:42 AM

Money can also buy power and influence. It can be used to buy votes, pay public servants and government officials, or to fund political campaigns. Money rules the world because it is an economic and powerful resource. Money helps people meet basic life needs such as food, water, shelter, and health care. It also helps people invest in education, business, and personal development. However, money is not everything. It cannot buy happiness, love and harmony with nature. That is why, when governments or financial institutions try to completely control the development of money, it can lead to negative consequences such as black economy or financial crisis. Therefore, we need to use and manage money carefully and responsibly, so that it becomes a useful tool for our lives instead of a brute force.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 02:04:54 AM
Merited by Shamm (2)

Not just money only our rulling this world it could be the pride of people can rule everyone so the money works on. Yes, people abused their power caused they wanted to become more high, they become stingy cause they scared even 1 penny to lose it. So I believe money and people leads us into greed .

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 02:50:21 AM

I also agree that money makes the world go round and this is the reality we cannot stop nor avoid with hence that's what society were being speculated with and born to that ideology. That's why rich people has more access, priorities, entitled and edge to what ever they like to have in life. Money is evil they say because it's the root of all evil doing but I don't agree with that hence we need money for everything in this world to make us happy to buy food, clothes, house and to give education to our children. As long as we use money in a good way, to give us quality of life then money can sure buy happiness.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 03:35:33 AM

Actually money is an inanimate object that is worshiped and adored by humans, there is no power in money, it's just that humans give power to money so that he becomes strong, as you can see, today man can tinker with money to become weak without value and power and today man can tinker with money giving him power like a devil.

Example: Countries where money has no power and cannot make people better and prosperous, such as: Venezuelan bolivar, Cambodian KHR, African SLL, there money really has no power at all, super weak for that if you think that money is strong you are wrong, money is not everything, for those who know it.

It is true, money is just a man-made tool, and it is an inanimate object. What is ruling the world, and whether the world has become better or worse, is all due to human behavior and, to be more precise, human greed. Money is man-made, but in the end, our greed turns it into something we have to chase after it, worship it, and blindly for it.
It's sad that our world is being measured by money, even the love of husband and wife and brotherhood... are all measured in money, without money, we can never keep those relationships.

Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 05:23:16 AM

In today's world it is difficult to survive without money because everything is possible through money a person without money is deprived of many things in life. But more money leads to greed again. People will always be greedy for money till they live comfortably money is a thing that can be used to buy all the material things of the world. Money can buy comfort money can influence people in many cases from the greed for money, the greed for money is born from the greed for those things that can be obtained with money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:39:01 AM

Money has solved so many problems from humanity that made many people to believed that money is powerful, because it can save life if you use it rightly and it can kill life if you use it wrongly. During the pandemic that took place all over the world some years ago, that made many companies not to function at the moment, and money scarcity was everywhere, and many people were dieing because no money to get the COVID-19 drugs. Indeed, money rules the world because there is no country in the world that can sustain without money, because many developed countries in the world used huge amount of money to develop their resources.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:43:32 AM

It is true, money is just a man-made tool, and it is an inanimate object. What is ruling the world, and whether the world has become better or worse, is all due to human behavior and, to be more precise, human greed. Money is man-made, but in the end, our greed turns it into something we have to chase after it, worship it, and blindly for it.
It's sad that our world is being measured by money, even the love of husband and wife and brotherhood... are all measured in money, without money, we can never keep those relationships.
It's true that human behavior has changed it all, so actually it's back to each person,
almost everything is measured by money and to see that must be really ironic,
but anyway that's the reality indeed.
Rabata

Activity: 742
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:58:54 AM

I wouldn’t necessarily say that money is ruling the world cause in my opinion, it’s not. Admittedly, money is very important as we need money to purchase whatever we want whenever we want it.
Personally, I think we indirectly and directly give more and more power to money with our love and pursuit for money. There are people who are willing to do unimaginable things hence selling their conscience and their soul for money. These are the people that let money rule and control them.
Thankfully there are still people who wouldn’t dance to the sweet sweet tunes of money no matter how skilled the player is.
Money would rule the world if only we allow it.

I have never seen anyone in the world say they don't need money, even monks want to get a lot of money in today's society. Our society is becoming more pragmatic, and everyone is aware that money is everything, when you have the money, you have it all. Money can't buy happiness, can't buy health... those sayings are no longer true in today's world. As long as you have the money, you will get all those things. Without money, you have no health, no love, no respect, that's what's happening.
Nothing in this world is possible without money. Some may think that money is not everything. But in real life nothing is possible without money.
Here I would like to share some key points regarding on necessity of money.

1. Money is always associated with happiness: To those who think that happiness cannot be bought with money but i say you cannot find happiness without money in this age. If you have money then you will be happy . If there is no financial income, there is no happiness in the family. Moreover, it has been observed in various studies that when one's income increases, he feels physically healthier. Enthusiasm and motivation work in him.

2. Money gives you freedom of action: People who are financially independent have no fear of doing anything. If someone is fire from his job, he is not in any danger. Moreover, those who have money can live till the last days of their life without doing any kind of work. Here money also gives you that freedom.

3. Need money for new experiences in life: There are many of us who want to enjoy life. Those who travel to different countries to gain knowledge and peace of mind. If one does not have enough money then traveling to different countries will not be possible for him.

4. Money lends a helping hand: Those who have enough money can lend a helping hand to each other. If close family or friends have financial crises, having financially sound people to accompany them.

5. Removing Financial Stress: Every person has some kind of stress on their finances. Many people get sick because of money. Can't live healthily. On the other hand if a person has no shortage of money then he is relatively less sick and free from human stress which helps to increase his life span.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: