Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How important is it to keep your bitcoin investments secret from others ?  (Read 1308 times)
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 10:20:48 AM

Is not a good idea to talk or showcase our bitcoin wallet or anything that indicates bitcoin which belongs to us to friends mostly strangers because hundred's of people want the same thing on the Wallet we are holding, I am kinda sorry for the victim but it will sound as a little warning to the victim and others too, if we want to tell or show our bitcoin wallet to some one that should be our parents/family not people out side, although is really tempting to announce to others about bitcoin mostly when we got profits from it.
Bitcoin is not something people will keep to our self's but we should also know the types of persons we should tell.

in this case we have to be able to choose people we can trust, but of course it is very difficult to find good people and right people, but I think the people we can trust are our own parents, because if we tell our assets to people parents, I don't think anything bad will happen because parents certainly can't rob their children's property.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 10:36:09 AM

Is not a good idea to talk or showcase our bitcoin wallet or anything that indicates bitcoin which belongs to us to friends mostly strangers because hundred's of people want the same thing on the Wallet we are holding, I am kinda sorry for the victim but it will sound as a little warning to the victim and others too, if we want to tell or show our bitcoin wallet to some one that should be our parents/family not people out side, although is really tempting to announce to others about bitcoin mostly when we got profits from it.
Bitcoin is not something people will keep to our self's but we should also know the types of persons we should tell.

in this case we have to be able to choose people we can trust, but of course it is very difficult to find good people and right people, but I think the people we can trust are our own parents, because if we tell our assets to people parents, I don't think anything bad will happen because parents certainly can't rob their children's property.

Don't talk about our investments or the bitcoins we hold with untrustworthy people, or don't brag on social media, that's the right thing to do. As for parents or spouses, I think we should share everything with them because we make money for them, not just for ourselves. And sharing our assets with those closest to us is also a way of hedging when we have a problem and can't use that bitcoin. Our relatives will inherit that property, don't let them disappear with us, it's a waste.

Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 784

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 10:50:44 AM

Don't talk about our investments or the bitcoins we hold with untrustworthy people, or don't brag on social media, that's the right thing to do. As for parents or spouses, I think we should share everything with them because we make money for them, not just for ourselves. And sharing our assets with those closest to us is also a way of hedging when we have a problem and can't use that bitcoin. Our relatives will inherit that property, don't let them disappear with us, it's a waste.

Maybe I'll never even tell a friend. But I used to post on social media and attract some of my friends to join. But at that time I regretted that they didn't survive and probably had bad thoughts about the investment I made.  So for now I never tell anyone again. Maybe many people think I am gambling and make me look like the wrong person. But I don't mind, I'm always positive. For now only my wife knows very well that I keep Bitcoin. I have a lot of stories about Bitcoin with my wife. So I don't think it really affects much about the secrets of investing in bitcoin. Many people need to know what Bitcoin really means because it will make them grow bigger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 11:13:10 AM

I think this has happened before and we have been reminded about this.
Bitcoin gave us anonymity to invest or use it, so why not use it that way?
We don't really need to publicizes it, it will only attract attention and might get us into trouble.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Miketoussain

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 11:29:18 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2023, 11:32:27 AM by Miketoussain

Recently, I came to read this news

https://protos.com/spanish-police-rescue-crypto-investor-kidnapped-on-holiday/

The first thing that came to my mind after reading this was that one should not talk about his crypto investments with strangers or friends as it can pose various risks. If you are active on forums like bitcointalk and involved in trades, you should not give information which can help others relate to your identity.

I completely agree with you. This story is a harsh reminder that security is of utmost importance in the world of cryptocurrencies. It's very easy to forget how risky it can be to share information about our investments online, especially on forums where we think we're among like-minded people.

It's crucial to remember that when we talk about cryptocurrencies, we're essentially talking about money, and the information we share can fall into the wrong hands. Sadly, this can lead to situations like the one detailed in the article.

OpenSea is a leading peer-to-peer marketplace for buying, selling, and trading NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens). As an expansive platform, OpenSea supports various forms of digital assets, including art, domain names, virtual worlds, trading cards, and more. It provides artists and creators with a unique platform to monetize their digital creations directly and provides buyers with the opportunity to own unique pieces of digital art and other assets. Based on the Ethereum blockchain, OpenSea makes use of cryptocurrency for transactions, further strengthening the connection between the worlds of crypto and digital art. As we progress further into the digital age, platforms like OpenSea continue to redefine how we understand and value art and ownership.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 12:21:43 PM

Why do we even need to tell others about our investment?
I mean only few trusted friends and family knows about my investment, I don't think everyone should know about it.
There's no point in sharing it publicly.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 07:20:07 AM

Maybe I'll never even tell a friend. But I used to post on social media and attract some of my friends to join. But at that time I regretted that they didn't survive and probably had bad thoughts about the investment I made.  So for now I never tell anyone again. Maybe many people think I am gambling and make me look like the wrong person. But I don't mind, I'm always positive. For now only my wife knows very well that I keep Bitcoin. I have a lot of stories about Bitcoin with my wife. So I don't think it really affects much about the secrets of investing in bitcoin. Many people need to know what Bitcoin really means because it will make them grow bigger.

Sharing secrets and giving advice to others is completely different. I also tell a few close friends about my investments because we care about each other and can help each other out when someone is in trouble. But to give them investment advice in bitcoin, I never did. I think anything related to money has the potential to lead to an emotional breakdown, so I avoid that altogether. While I believe bitcoin is good for me, it will also be good for them. I just hope that one day they see what I have achieved, they will change their mind about bitcoin and go for it on their own.

greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 11:01:07 AM

Sharing secrets and giving advice to others is completely different. I also tell a few close friends about my investments because we care about each other and can help each other out when someone is in trouble. But to give them investment advice in bitcoin, I never did. I think anything related to money has the potential to lead to an emotional breakdown, so I avoid that altogether. While I believe bitcoin is good for me, it will also be good for them. I just hope that one day they see what I have achieved, they will change their mind about bitcoin and go for it on their own.

i m agree with you completely and to crypto currency safety is most important in the world its intimate this story was remaining strongly and in a online data will shared is not safety is forgettable is so easy specifically single mind have a some forums and we talk crypto currency mainly we talk about money and mainly we shared date will go for any bad person and it will be thinking is most important .   

Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 12:08:14 PM

Only those closest to you should know about your investments, maybe even only your wife / husband, or the closest person, brother or sister, if you have a good relationship. But everything that concerns friends and acquaintances, this should remain a secret, money loves silence.

As for financial advice, I'm of the same position, you shouldn't give anyone any advice, because if they fail, they will blame you. Even if it seems to you that this is very good advice that will surely bring money, refrain from advice. There is no exact algorithm that can enrich everyone, someone will use it correctly and earn money, and someone will understand it in his own way and lose everything.
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 08:45:47 PM

Only those closest to you should know about your investments, maybe even only your wife / husband, or the closest person, brother or sister, if you have a good relationship. But everything that concerns friends and acquaintances, this should remain a secret, money loves silence.

As for financial advice, I'm of the same position, you shouldn't give anyone any advice, because if they fail, they will blame you. Even if it seems to you that this is very good advice that will surely bring money, refrain from advice. There is no exact algorithm that can enrich everyone, someone will use it correctly and earn money, and someone will understand it in his own way and lose everything.

About my investment and also untrusted people having a bitcoin or don't brag on social media, that's the right thing to do. As for parents or spouses, I think we should share everything with them because we make money for them, not just for ourselves.And that property kept by relatives son can done this and don't forgettable.

Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 11:28:52 AM

About my investment and also untrusted people having a bitcoin or don't brag on social media, that's the right thing to do. As for parents or spouses, I think we should share everything with them because we make money for them, not just for ourselves.And that property kept by relatives son can done this and don't forgettable.
If we talk about parents, then not everyone knows how to handle technology, and even more so, not everyone understands what bitcoin is and what to do with it. I'm sure that just a few of the closest people you can confide in and who will keep it a secret are enough. If your parents are relatively young or familiar with cryptocurrencies, then this of course will be a great option, because these are your closest people and they will always take care of your well-being.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 11:38:14 AM

If we talk about parents, then not everyone knows how to handle technology, and even more so, not everyone understands what bitcoin is and what to do with it. I'm sure that just a few of the closest people you can confide in and who will keep it a secret are enough. If your parents are relatively young or familiar with cryptocurrencies, then this of course will be a great option, because these are your closest people and they will always take care of your well-being.

I get your point, and you have your own preference, but you can teach them like a tip of knowledge about it. You tell them what it is and what the purpose of this is so that they are just aware. It is not making them dumb, but at least they are aware that you are doing it because other parents, if you are too secretive and find out that you are earning something,  will think you are doing something illegal, and that is where the problem starts. Though on my side, I do inform my parents about it, but only a small amount of information, like that I've been involved with bitcoin, because I want them to be aware of what I'm doing, but again, don't inform all of your relatives and other people just to be safe.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 11:43:22 AM

With money, you can't really "just choose" who you trust. Even the ones within your family could turn against you and leave you to dust. Adding up to what you just said, you can't even sometimes trust your parents. In Asian culture, it's a fucking no-no. They'll put the burden to you when it comes to money and good luck having something left in your wallet since they found out that you're holding crypto. Surely they heard already in the news that crypto can make people rich.

In Western culture, I am pretty sure it's different.

Hell no, your parents could even be worse than a random stranger. I am saying this not because I have a toxic family, but from a story from a friend of mine. For spouses, careful of those gold (oops) diggers.
Ataiwo913

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 12:53:50 PM

Recently, I came to read this news

https://protos.com/spanish-police-rescue-crypto-investor-kidnapped-on-holiday/

The first thing that came to my mind after reading this was that one should not talk about his crypto investments with strangers or friends as it can pose various risks. If you are active on forums like bitcointalk and involved in trades, you should not give information which can help others relate to your identity.
There are a few reasons why it may be important to keep your bitcoin investments secret:

1. Security - Revealing that you have bitcoin could make you a target for hackers, scammers, and thieves. Keeping it secret helps keep your coins secure.

2. Privacy - Bitcoin is meant to provide financial privacy, so revealing your holdings can encroach on that privacy. Some people prefer to keep their financial affairs private.

3. Judgment - Some people may judge you or criticize you for investing in bitcoin. Keeping it secret can help avoid that judgment.

4. Tax obligations - In some cases, declaring your bitcoin holdings to others, like family or friends, could create tax obligations that you otherwise would not have had. Keeping it secret avoids this risk.

5. Volatility - Bitcoin prices are very volatile, so if people know you have bitcoin, they may become obsessed with checking the price constantly and criticizing your decision if the price goes down. Keeping it secret avoids this.

6. Relationships - Revealing major financial decisions to family or friends can sometimes strain relationships, even if well-intentioned. Keeping it secret avoids potential conflicts.

So in summary, there are a number of good reasons why keeping your bitcoin investments secret from others may be valuable - for security, privacy, avoiding judgment or tax obligations, and avoiding potential strain on relationships. Ultimately it comes down to personal preference, but there are definitely advantages to discretion when it comes to cryptocurrency investments.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 01:06:42 PM

I also have the same opinion, we can keep it a secret from everyone, but it's not necessary for parents. They are the people who gave birth and raised us to be human, what we have today is also their merit. We don't need to advise them to invest but at least share our investment, I even asked them to store the seed phrase for me because they will preserve it better than me. I see many people giving advice, not to share anything with anyone, including our parents. I find them selfish and sad for their parents, who have sacrificed their whole lives to raise them, but they value money more than motherhood.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 01:23:50 PM

Hmm quite interesting, I know some more crazy events happened in my local areas, Some of the people pretended to be Legal officers and they got the information about some Crypto investors and they tracked their activity for some days then they raid on their houses same like Bollywood movies haha but it really happened they Stole their funds by raiding on their homes and said your funds are in government custody and many cases like this reported unofficially on social media.

Why all this happened there were some rumors that the Pakistani Government will take strict action against the people who are involved in BTC or crypto by any means. The best part after a few days whole press release and the media was reporting crypto is banned but that was a piece of wrong news because the actual news was some state bank officials proposed the idea to Ban crypto and the matter was under discussion but the media reported it like that Bitcoin is dead haha. Fortunately, things are chill now and very not officially banned.

coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 01:36:05 PM

The issue of keeping Bitcoin investment secret from others comes only when someone invests a huge amount in Bitcoin.  Because no authorization is required to transfer Bitcoin from one's wallet, if a person invests a huge amount in Bitcoin and tells everyone about it, it can be a threat to his life.  Because there have been many cases where someone has been kidnapped and transferred bitcoins from their wallet and many have gone missing.  So I think it is very logical to keep the matter of investing in Bitcoin a secret.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 588
Merit: 516

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 05:47:07 PM

The issue of keeping Bitcoin investment secret from others comes only when someone invests a huge amount in Bitcoin.  Because no authorization is required to transfer Bitcoin from one's wallet, if a person invests a huge amount in Bitcoin and tells everyone about it, it can be a threat to his life.  Because there have been many cases where someone has been kidnapped and transferred bitcoins from their wallet and many have gone missing.  So I think it is very logical to keep the matter of investing in Bitcoin a secret.

Whether it's a small amount of Bitcoin investment you've got or a huge amount you've invested, the best practice is to keep our investments secret. If one cannot learn to keep their mouth shut over a small investment, it's not a huge amount that can keep them shutup; if they invest a huge amount, they will even be glad to brag around telling people they have a huge chunk of Bitcoin. But well, anyone who does not keep their investment private should also be able to bear the risk that comes along with it. Bitcoin is decentralized, and when trading on Bitcoin, we should learn how to keep ourselves anonymous unless we are only sharing such information with our wife or children. We have Satoshi to learn from on how to keep our investments secret and stay anonymous.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 07:21:19 PM

As much as you love your life, should you also love your Bitcoins, shouldn't you?
When we used to talk in early days that we should tell people about BTC, at that time the value of BTC wasn't worth too much. Even a $1000 BTC would have been to people like "this is scam, and will fall any day soon". But, when the days came when BTC, for the very first time, touched 10k, it brought too much awareness about it amongst media and media started representing crypto in their own way, as the saying goes, "too many cooks spoil the broth". However, then people started realising that this is something and that this does have some value (not talking about intrinsic value) and then, they started keeping BTCs more as a secret rather than bashing out in front of their relatives, friends or anybody else that they have crypto in their portfolio. There was fear, not just for getting robbed by people in their own area or anywhere else, but by the governments too because back then, the stance of governments on crypto was very strict and it wasn't good at all. However, things changed later and now, you only keep it a secret from every other person you see or meet in your life because you do have a fear of getting all your life savings being fucked up the moment someone takes access to your wallet and boom, it's gone (for some people, even buying 1 whole BTC from their complete savings and holding it forever is all they want)

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1302
Merit: 451

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 09:34:07 PM

Bitcoin investment should always be kept secret because here you can't sue it if any unforeseen event happens. And in today's civilized society there are many bad people who can be friendly to you and put you in danger. So to keep yourself safe always stay away from sharing anything you have with others. I do not disclose my investment to anyone other than myself. Because I know there are many bad people around me who can do me a lot of harm if they get the chance. That's why I always stay away from sharing my personal stuff with others.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████