Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning online more preferable than offline?  (Read 1449 times)
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 05:31:24 PM

Working online, especially trading, can be a rewarding and challenging way to earn money and discover yourself. However, offline work also deserves respect and recognition for its difficulty and value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 11:13:25 PM

the internet opens up many job opportunities and of course is not bound by time so we can manage our own time. both online and offline jobs have their respective advantages and disadvantages, so we must be able to sort them according to their respective characteristics. one person may be successful at an offline job, but perhaps someone else may be successful at an online job, or even some people work at both. The paths taken are different, as long as we can enjoy it, I think it will produce maximum results, and for the current era where the price of necessities is getting higher, I think finding more than one source of income would be better to support the increasingly high necessities of life
I think it is also a bit based on talent and skills as well. Some people can't do jobs online, and some people can't do offline jobs. Can a mechanic do my job? They can't, can I do a mechanics job? I can't. This is not about any wage or earning neither, because there are mechanics who I assume makes a lot more than I do, and mechanics who do a lot worse than me, hell even in my own job there are people who do worse than me and do better than me as well.

So all in all, your income doesn't matter based on online or offline, it matters how good you are doing your job and how much risk you are taking. I believe that if you are doing a good job then you shouldn't be worrying about anything. This will result with a lot of doors opening up for you.
People should realize this on which that earning would really be entirely be depending on your skills and you should quit up the idea that just because you are just dealing online doesnt mean that you could potentially earn big.Of course those people who do have the skills are the ones who would really be able to achieve those numbers but for those who have none then expect that it would really be still
that challenging because you would be still having no path to take on which you would be focusing on but most likely you would be ending up on trading or other investment means.
Somewhat its not really that a bad thing to consider on because this is what im actually doing.  Cheesy

It is really just that a matter of choice whether you would really be pursuing on learning something or would really be just sitting around and just looking for something obvious which you could engage on.
Earning online could really that potentially make you earn more than on what you do earn offline but of  course it wont really be  that simple as it sounds.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 06:14:21 PM

I prefer online employment for revenue, but I prefer physical jobs for stability. Most internet occupations endure barely a month or a year; you'd be lucky if your job lasted two or three years. People believe that working online is a simple method to make money, but this is not the case. You may not be utilizing strength, but you are using your mind, which is extremely stressful. That is why you should just work part-time and not abandon your physical job for it.
Most people who learn to trade desire to alter their lives in the future, and that's what I thought when I first started trading. You will experience a lot of losses and stress before you succeed since what you learnt in trading will be different when you trade in the market, which is why you must employ psychology in trading.
Earning money online is completely stress-free; you may sit in the comfort of your own home and generate tremendous revenue, even more than individuals who own real enterprises. It is uncommon to find an online earner who is consistent with both elements; one cannot serve two masters at the same time, however sections can be broken into simpler forms to fit in. I have a physical job that pays me, but my major source of income is online, and I normally use my side jobs to pay bills. Trading is a gradual process in the market, and we triggered trading inother to meet our personal market goal. It is never too late to begin or adjust to a new trading strategy..

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 09:08:37 PM

in my own case the both are ok to me, for example am a bolt driver and aslo trade the financial market crypto and forex. Due to the current situation of world economy, inflation is getting more worse than before. so if one can handle both for me its a great choice.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 09:39:04 PM

Earning money online is far superior to working at a physical establishment during the day. Although offline is highly appreciated and difficult. Trading is a great approach to find your true self. It will put everything to the test, including your greed, emotions, patience, discipline, how you handle failure, control, common sense, and resolve. I strongly advise anyone who is going through a terrible time in their life to learn to trade since it provides them a clear sense of purpose other than waiting for jobs. So, which is better, online or offline?
It’s undeniable how online jobs these days have become more profitable than offline jobs. However, when it comes to trading, though it can give us thousand folds of profits, but know that not everyone too is capable to trade and would make trading successful and profitable. Some just keep on losing and eventual quit in the end, the reason why trading cannot guarantee us with sustainable profits unlike offline jobs that really give fixed income at the end of the month.
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 07:52:11 AM

Earning money online is far superior to working at a physical establishment during the day. Although offline is highly appreciated and difficult. Trading is a great approach to find your true self. It will put everything to the test, including your greed, emotions, patience, discipline, how you handle failure, control, common sense, and resolve. I strongly advise anyone who is going through a terrible time in their life to learn to trade since it provides them a clear sense of purpose other than waiting for jobs. So, which is better, online or offline?
Trading is good but let's be honest not everyone can trade or not everyone would be a great trader. Offline is just the best way for them to make money and they are good at it while for some other person's especially the younger folks earning money online because of the is convenience is the best for them. You should find what works for you and go with it it might be trading it might just be investing in Bitcoin and doing other stuff if it works for you go for it.

Everyone can do trading but not everyone can make profit. But many people have gained a lot of money by trading and there are many people who have lost a lot of money. Trading is not very easy. It seems very easy but trading is very difficult. Not everyone can be a big trader. Some  Before trading take other's advice and then trade, I think the newbies should not trade without understanding.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 10:02:12 AM

It’s undeniable how online jobs these days have become more profitable than offline jobs. However, when it comes to trading, though it can give us thousand folds of profits, but know that not everyone too is capable to trade and would make trading successful and profitable. Some just keep on losing and eventual quit in the end, the reason why trading cannot guarantee us with sustainable profits unlike offline jobs that really give fixed income at the end of the month.
I agree that trading never guarantees profit which is why it was not advisable to leave our offline job just for this. Because what we get from having an offline job is financial security as we have something to wait for at the end of the month while in trading, we have two possible things happen profit or loss. If we can manage to handle both online and offline jobs, that seems a great idea but if not, must have to consider where we think that can give us peace of mind.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 10:17:49 AM

Online earnings offer more flexibility and convenience, allow you to choose from many options and have the potential to grow. It requires internet access and may be more unstable.
Offline earnings can be more sustainable and offer a stable income. It includes interacting with people personally and developing interpersonal skills.
The final choice depends on your preferences, goals and capabilities. You can combine both approaches depending on the situation and your needs.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 10:46:49 AM

in my own case the both are ok to me, for example am a bolt driver and aslo trade the financial market crypto and forex. Due to the current situation of world economy, inflation is getting more worse than before. so if one can handle both for me its a great choice.
in fact, the two types of work are very good combined, or done anyway. these two job potentials are huge. we know that many people take advantage of their offline work to support their online work, and vice versa. maybe, there are some people who tend to choose one of them so they focus. it doesn't matter, but sooner or later they also need to adjust to something online because the development of the online world is developing very fast. personally I do both.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 02:42:17 PM

in fact, the two types of work are very good combined, or done anyway. these two job potentials are huge. we know that many people take advantage of their offline work to support their online work, and vice versa. maybe, there are some people who tend to choose one of them so they focus. it doesn't matter, but sooner or later they also need to adjust to something online because the development of the online world is developing very fast. personally I do both.
All the countries of the world are going digital now everything is done online. So I think it would be stupid to stay offline now. Everything is available online now. In next few years everyone will go online completely.Hopefully we will have many opportunities through online.Benefiting In the days to come, more and better technologies will be discovered and we are expected to have many benefits.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 03:53:47 PM

When ask questions like this, which is preferable, online or offline earnings, I have a counter question. Why don't you consider combining the first with the second? Why drive into the framework, or this, or that?

It is difficult to say right away which option is better. It all depends on profitability, time, effort, personal preferences. The list goes on.

For me personally, making money online seems more attractive, because it gives freedom of movement (you can work anywhere in both local locations and globally), doesn't require special equipment (a phone or PC and Internet is enough), doesn't require time to travel to the place work.

About trading: trading is not a great approach to find your true self, but a great way to lose money. Many tout it as a great way to make money without putting in much effort. The same can be said about gambling, lotteries and similar nonsense. But is it really so?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 05:06:42 PM

The choice between earning money online or working at a physical establishment depends on individual preferences, skills, and circumstances. Online opportunities offer flexibility, convenience, and the potential for higher income, but they also come with their own challenges, such as competition and the need for self-discipline. Offline work provides stability, social interaction, and a structured environment, but it may have limitations in terms of income growth and flexibility. Ultimately, the decision should be based on personal goals, skills, and the willingness to adapt to the demands of each option.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 05:14:09 PM

Depends. Some people like to be out in the field, talk to people, interact with them... and they do lots of money too. Lawyers are a great example. These people simply have no shame and they talk like a machine gun.

Some people are introverts. They don't want to express their feelings or talk to people. These people usually become great mathematicians, software developers, freelancers... These people make good money too.

The thing is, everybody should do the job that fits him/her best so they have more chances of making good money.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 08:24:13 AM

When it comes to earning money, online gigs have some sweet advantages over traditional day jobs. But hey, let's not underestimate the hustle of offline work—it's tough but appreciated. Now, trading, my friend, that's a whole different ball game. It puts you to the test, big time. Your greed, emotions, patience, discipline—it's all on the line. How you handle failure, your self-control, common sense, and determination, it's all in the mix.

If you're going through a rough patch, trading can be a game-changer. It gives you a purpose beyond waiting for job opportunities. Plus, it's a chance to find your true self. But here's the deal: online or offline, which is better? Well, that's like comparing apples to oranges.

Earning money online has its perks, like the freedom to work from anywhere and the potential for fat stacks. On the flip side, offline work brings stability and good human interaction. It all boils down to what floats your boat, my friend.

If you're up for the challenge, trading—whether online or offline—can be a wild ride. Just make sure you educate yourself, gain experience, and handle those risks like a boss. At the end of the day, it's about finding what suits your goals, skills, and situation. So, go out there and explore both worlds.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:25:52 AM

I cannot say that there can be any too big difference in terms of earnings between these job options.
There is, you work in the comfort of your home if you choose to work online and with a WFH setup. While people's thought about working offline is you go onsite.

When it comes to earning money, online gigs have some sweet advantages over traditional day jobs. But hey, let's not underestimate the hustle of offline work—it's tough but appreciated. Now, trading, my friend, that's a whole different ball game. It puts you to the test, big time. Your greed, emotions, patience, discipline—it's all on the line. How you handle failure, your self-control, common sense, and determination, it's all in the mix.
That's right, online jobs and gigs have been there for the longest time and many have been enjoying working through this. But there is no debate that working also with these hustles that need to be offline and onsite, they're also great. In terms of putting food in our tables, there's no debate on which is better but as long as we do our responsibilities and we make clean money, that's it.

nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 01:32:20 PM

OP, I understand your perspective on the benefits of earning money online versus working at a physical establishment during the day. Indeed online opportunities offer flexibility and a sense of purpose beyond the usual job search. However when it comes to trading as a means of online earning it is important to acknowledge the risks involved. If one does not have the necessary information, skills, and analytical abilities, trading can be very volatile and the risk of losing money is very high. Successful traders can potentially make significant gains and diversify their investment portfolios but it takes skill and experience to do so.

On the other hand earning money offline through traditional jobs can be difficult and demanding and despite effort the financial rewards are frequently modest. Take a decision about disadvantages or advantages is to challenging. Personally I believe that online earning such as through part time online work can be a viable option to supplement your income without solely relying on it for your household expenses. It offers the flexibility to explore other projects or investments while managing the risks associated with trading. Ultimately the decision depends on individual circumstances skills, and risk tolerance.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 02:13:50 PM

So, which is better, online or offline?
My understanding is that if we talk about work, of course both are good and good to do, it all depends on where we work online and where we work offline, the frequency is different, the income is also different.

Example:
* Online work, say doing crypto trading, the risk is also bigger, if we don't understand about crypto trading, online Youtube is the same way, design also has the same thing, if you don't have editing skills and make videos or images.
* Offline work also has risks, but the risks of working offline are not the same as working online.

Bottom line: both are good, if what you want to do has expertise in the field you want to work on, that's the main point and vice versa, doing crypto trading or doing regular/real trading, both of those things are both good and good, of course it depends on yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 02:15:50 PM

That's right, online jobs and gigs have been there for the longest time and many have been enjoying working through this. But there is no debate that working also with these hustles that need to be offline and onsite, they're also great. In terms of putting food in our tables, there's no debate on which is better but as long as we do our responsibilities and we make clean money, that's it.

This depends always on capabilities of each person since not everyone is skilled to get a work from home job. This is really ideal if we talk about comfort since we can enjoy our lives without getting stress on site ambiance. Also maybe there's no comparisson posted by OP but rather he might telling the convenience working at home compare if you work with what you said or inside a cubicle on office.

In salary terms we cannot deny the fact that working online gives higher compensation compare to offline works.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 03:48:24 PM

When compared to typical offline professions, internet possibilities frequently have fewer entrance hurdles. Many internet platforms and markets allow people to monetise their skills, abilities, and knowledge. This enables people to demonstrate their skills and maybe reach a worldwide audience. Working at a real institution in the offline world, on the other hand, has its own advantages. Traditional occupations might give a sense of security since they frequently have set working hours and a regular paycheck.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 04:21:23 PM

When compared to typical offline professions, internet possibilities frequently have fewer entrance hurdles. Many internet platforms and markets allow people to monetise their skills, abilities, and knowledge. This enables people to demonstrate their skills and maybe reach a worldwide audience. Working at a real institution in the offline world, on the other hand, has its own advantages. Traditional occupations might give a sense of security since they frequently have set working hours and a regular paycheck.

It is still the same with working online; they have regular working hours and a regular paycheck. The advantage is that you are still with your family and have no need to go out. As Elon really said that working at home or online is unfair, like for factory workers and anything that needs physical touches, it is still an advantage because it reduces traffic and carbon emissions, which is good for our planet. We are just used to the traditional ones, like going to work offsite, as online work is just the new norm right now for people, and mostly everyone wants to have it or gets a job from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: