Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a Gambler and a Die-Hard Fan of a Club Would you Bet Against your Club  (Read 1119 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:19:36 AM

We are fans of different football clubs, and whenever there is football banter, we never fail to take sides with our respective clubs. We stand by them no matter what because that's what being a fan of a football club is all about - unwavering loyalty. However, not all of our favorite clubs perform well. A typical case study is Chelsea, who have had one of their worst performances this season, currently occupying the 11th position. The challenges they have faced this season are unlike any other. Just last night, they were brutally defeated by Manchester United, who showed them no mercy, to the extent that they didn't even celebrate one of their goals.

As a gambler and a die-hard fan of a club that has been having a terrible season, would you bet against your club, knowing that their loss would be your financial gain? Or would you stay loyal and not bet against them?
Well, in a case like this, I usually avoid betting on my club, and that’s because in reality I want my club to win even when it's obvious that their opponent is most likely to beat them

If I bet on chelsea to lose, my mind won’t be at rest, and  I’ll feel bad if they eventually lose, just that my bet will enter so the joy isn’t complete

On the other hand, if they surprise me by winning the game, my bet is going to cut and my joy won’t still be complete

So yes, I just ignore chelsea on my bet, so in that case, anything that happens won’t really affect my mood

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 03:13:07 PM

I can't put myself in a place of a die-hard fan because I've never been one but I watch some football and bet on sports and I'd bet against players and fighters that I like if I knew they're performing poorly or are on a loosing streak.

I like them and but a bet is a bet. If someone told me they want to bet against the team that I like and I knew the team is not doing good I wouldn't take the bet either.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1064
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 04:16:50 PM

My betting persona and fan persona are two different things. I do not mix them up. When money is involved, I keep my emotions outside and get down to business. I will bet against my club if I know they'd now perform well and when is time to support them against other weaker teams online I will lead the from the from in the banter battle. No hard feeling. They are all forms of entertainment and we do it just for the fun of it. I even remember changing clubs several times when I noticed that despite the team's poor performance in the season, the management of the club seem very indifferent about.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:20:00 PM

As a gambler and a die-hard fan of a club that has been having a terrible season, would you bet against your club, knowing that their loss would be your financial gain? Or would you stay loyal and not bet against them?
When is comes to gambling I don't see anything wrong in betting against your favorite club, to me is something you'd benefit from and if you look at it this way, the club you support have players who are being paid weekly and imagine you betting against them to get a huge sum of money won't you do it even if it's ones to go against you lovely club, won't you? To me yes is the answer.
Hehe, is funny when I saw my brother and his friend praying for Arsenal to draw, that's the club they support but as we all know, money has a way of changing ones mindset.
So I feel if the money involved is super huge, I see nothing going against your favorite club.
Well, not everyone thinks the same way, some people are too emotionally connected with their favorite teams or players that they won't even hear a bad word about them and will start arguing or even fighting if someone talks against their favorite, and you can easily guess or imagine that such a person will never bet against their favorite team even if they know their team might lose and they will make some money for that.

I personally don't see anything wrong in betting against a team that I actually support but I know that they are underperforming and the opponent is definitely stronger than the site I usually support, I will still cheer for my favorite but I will not mind placing a bet on the opponent if I think logically.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
aylabadia05

Activity: 1568
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 03:24:25 PM

I just want to ask, are you betting on Manchester City win because they are the favorites in the FA Cup final against Manchester United.
The bet I placed at that time did not lead to the FA Cup final.
I saw a chance for Manchester City to beat Brentford in the last Premier League game before the line-up was confirmed and my analysis is that they will win narrowly even though Pep will play a number of second-tier players.

Are you sure to fight against your own team or just enjoy the match without betting?
Depends on the team to be against.
I often bet on the victory of my own team when they play against other teams.
I can say that I often enjoy the game while betting. There is a pleasure in itself.
Returning to the topic, I will differentiate betting matters by supporting your favorite team.

I want to ask you about the FA Cup final later. I'm just guessing you're a Manchester City fan. Are you pretty sure Manchester City can beat Manchester United or do you have doubts that Manchester City won't win?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 03:34:04 PM

Are you sure to fight against your own team or just enjoy the match without betting?
Depends on the team to be against.
I often bet on the victory of my own team when they play against other teams.
I can say that I often enjoy the game while betting. There is a pleasure in itself.
Returning to the topic, I will differentiate betting matters by supporting your favorite team.

So you won't always support your favorite team against a stronger team in any way. and this is a matter of betting related to money, of course it will prioritize which team will win absolutely. But if luck is still on the side of a team that we think is weak, it's a miracle that can't be predicted.
The most important thing is to enjoy the game and support your favorite team, win or lose is normal. Make bets wisely and make sure you bet with confidence at the start so you don't regret it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 03:49:27 PM

I can't put myself in a place of a die-hard fan because I've never been one but I watch some football and bet on sports and I'd bet against players and fighters that I like if I knew they're performing poorly or are on a loosing streak.

I like them and but a bet is a bet. If someone told me they want to bet against the team that I like and I knew the team is not doing good I wouldn't take the bet either.

Yes, exactly and I feel the same way because I seriously don't think that being a fan will automatically require us to vote and bet on them even if it is almost clear already that they are not that capable to defeat their opponent in any given situation. Me being as a fan is just a neutral kind of fan, where I don't do that much thinking whether I should weigh some things just because I love the team, and as always, I have my own analysis and because I know them and what they are capable of, I'm pretty sure that I know whether if their chances are good or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aylabadia05

Activity: 1568
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 04:58:45 PM

[snip]
The most important thing is to enjoy the game and support your favorite team, win or lose is normal. Make bets wisely and make sure you bet with confidence at the start so you don't regret it.
Yes. This is what I like (enjoying the game and supporting my favorite team).

Supporting your favorite team in any situation and condition in the form of a game is something that everyone, including us, definitely does.
In fact, I rarely even miss my favorite team's matches when they compete with any team.
And as you said, of course I separate the matter of bets (money) because talking about bets is talking about odds. Smiley

██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 05:07:17 PM

We are fans of different football clubs, and whenever there is football banter, we never fail to take sides with our respective clubs. We stand by them no matter what because that's what being a fan of a football club is all about - unwavering loyalty. However, not all of our favorite clubs perform well. A typical case study is Chelsea, who have had one of their worst performances this season, currently occupying the 11th position. The challenges they have faced this season are unlike any other. Just last night, they were brutally defeated by Manchester United, who showed them no mercy, to the extent that they didn't even celebrate one of their goals.

I am supporter of a football club but not really a die-hard fan. I am very happy when "my" club wins but it's not like my whole life is about football or something like that. I am not betting regularly, i only bet from time to time when i have some spare funds and i just want to place a bet again. When i bet, then i have no problem to place a bet that is against my team. I even see it as something positive. Let's say my club plays against some other club and i bet that the other club wins. So now i have something to be happy about when my team wins and when my team loses. The only total loss there would be a draw.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 06:24:15 PM

The answer actually depends on your reasons why you are betting. So answers will vary for each gambler. Because if you are there to actually support your team, man. regardless of whether they win or lose you will support them. But if it does mean losing your funds, do not risk your money knowing that you are giving it away. You can give your support in many other ways. If loyalty is a great big deal for you, you won't bet on the other side. BUT if money is more important to you, and based on your analysis the other team will win, you can make a large sum of money in there. Again it all depends on the reason why you are betting in the first place.
Are you there to give your support or are you there to make money? All still are your choice.
If it's only about supporting I better do it by cheering them inside the Arena. They can feel this then if you will only place a bet towards them in a Sports Betting site. They can be able to see if who is being favored by the public but it does not mean that all of those people are doing it as a way of supporting their idols.

I think most of them are only betting for that team thinking it will win and then they can earn a profit. If in case my favorite team is playing, maybe I will still stop betting for a while or I will just place a bet on other games, so that I won't have any hard feelings. I will still watch my team play in the television. Yes, this is the only thing that I can do because I don't like to travel and watch live games.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 11:11:43 PM

Supporting your favorite team in any situation and condition in the form of a game is something that everyone, including us, definitely does.
In fact, I rarely even miss my favorite team's matches when they compete with any team.
And as you said, of course I separate the matter of bets (money) because talking about bets is talking about odds. Smiley

If the opportunity comes from the opposing team, then we have to think using the gambling brain, who is worth betting on, he will get his place. But maybe the number of bets I will use is less than what I usually use, because I also support my favorite team. and there are two advantages, when the favorite team loses then we will get a win from the bet, but when the favorite team wins we will get pleasure. That's fair enough isn't it and won't stress us out.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1855

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 02:53:14 AM

A difficult choice. I think it mainly depends on how serious you are about gambling and how much money you have to bet. When it comes to a serious amount, I think the money takes precedence. But there are so many options to bet on and so many clubs to bet on, so why pick a match where you bet on your own team or bet against your own team? That is playing with the devil according to the proverb. I don't think that would be nice to watch if you have a bet against your team? You want them to win and then you don't.
If money is involved in this example, that makes sense to bet against the favorite team. Otherwise, why should I bet against my favorite team and hope it will lose the match so I can make money out of this deal?
If there is no money factor, I never go against my favorite teams. I usually don't like to bet with emotions but if I do so I prefer to make money rather than see that favorite team wins match, IMO.
In these cases it is difficult to separate the reason from the heart, and it is the duty to be, and personally I have never done it, well, only one day I tried to do it and I couldn't, I bet on my team even though I was going to lose, but it was my team from the national team, it is impossible for one to bet against the country one was born in, so that is why I say that it is very hard to separate reason from the heart, of course that is what makes us human and every time better , but sometimes when it comes to money we have to have an iron reason and see things in a more fair and technical way, it is difficult, but I have not been able to achieve it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 04:25:55 AM

Why not? As long as there is a good reason to bet against my favorite team, I'll do it. Become a fan of a specific team does not mean that we should always bet on them. Gambling and being a fan should be separated, if we do bet on our team just because we love them and we do not care about the probability, I will say we are taking the wrong way. I will even suggest you to avoid betting in the matches of your favorite team.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1582
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 06:19:52 AM

Why not? As long as there is a good reason to bet against my favorite team, I'll do it. Become a fan of a specific team does not mean that we should always bet on them. Gambling and being a fan should be separated, if we do bet on our team just because we love them and we do not care about the probability, I will say we are taking the wrong way. I will even suggest you to avoid betting in the matches of your favorite team.
True, as long as the probability is high why not because indeed in this case even though we are fans of a club but of course when talking about gambling it is clearly a little different.
Problems that occur because of doubts may still be possible because there really is a condition where we can have doubts about betting, but once again we must be able to distinguish that gambling and enjoyment of a club are different things, so these cannot be compared.
But in this case, if I really have doubts about the bet, then I would rather leave the bet than I have doubts about it.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2940
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:29:32 AM

If the opportunity comes from the opposing team, then we have to think using the gambling brain, who is worth betting on, he will get his place. But maybe the number of bets I will use is less than what I usually use, because I also support my favorite team. and there are two advantages, when the favorite team loses then we will get a win from the bet, but when the favorite team wins we will get pleasure. That's fair enough isn't it and won't stress us out.
It's okay to bet on your favorite team as a form of support for them. And as for the bet amount, I think it depends on each of us because some use small money bets and some don't. However, to bet or not, it will come back to us. I don't bet for my team when their odds are not good against the other team but I will just watch the game and for me, it's a support for them even if they don't know I'm backing them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
klidex

Activity: 1428
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:48:17 AM

Actually, as gamblers, we certainly have a favorite club, but as gamblers, we cannot always bet on the underdog, even though we have to bet against our favorite club, but there are other options, such as betting on Asin Handicap.
So we don't need to bet against our favorite team and what is certain is that as gamblers we are just trying to make a profit.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 07:53:47 AM

If you are a really die-hard fan (no matter how much you are into them), then I think it is not best to bet on the opposite team, but as a gambler, favoritism is not included unless you want to lose because you bet to win for that money, and if the odds or if the other team is stronger than your favorite team, then there is no choice but to bet on the stronger one because we know that our chances to win are huge. I am not a fan of football, but I do really like basketball, and when I don't bet,  that is when I become a die-hard fan, but if I do bet, I do choose the team that has higher chances.
Josefjix

Activity: 1232
Merit: 303

yes

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:30:19 PM

If you are a really die-hard fan (no matter how much you are into them), then I think it is not best to bet on the opposite team, but as a gambler, favoritism is not included unless you want to lose because you bet to win for that money, and if the odds or if the other team is stronger than your favorite team, then there is no choice but to bet on the stronger one because we know that our chances to win are huge. I am not a fan of football, but I do really like basketball, and when I don't bet,  that is when I become a die-hard fan, but if I do bet, I do choose the team that has higher chances.
It's never a good idea to wager on your favorite team since Favoritism comes into play. Favoritism has been the order of the day, with gamblers betting blindly merely because they support their clubs, and never betting against their clubs owing to rising beliefs. There is no time to start debating whether one's club will win or lose; I do monitor the odds, and the team with the best odds has the winning odds in my bet slip. The aim is to be on the winning side at the end of the game. Of course, I support my club in every game, but when I know they have no chance of winning against their opponents, I place my wager in their favor. I'm a big fan of football, and also a Chelsea fan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 02:15:19 PM

In these cases it is difficult to separate the reason from the heart, and it is the duty to be, and personally I have never done it, well, only one day I tried to do it and I couldn't, I bet on my team even though I was going to lose, but it was my team from the national team, it is impossible for one to bet against the country one was born in, so that is why I say that it is very hard to separate reason from the heart, of course that is what makes us human and every time better , but sometimes when it comes to money we have to have an iron reason and see things in a more fair and technical way, it is difficult, but I have not been able to achieve it.
The emotion that we feel in our hearts is I think much stronger than the reasoning made by our mind. So just go where your heart says. I see that you lose your money but at least you are true and you support your country's very own team.

Even if they came up as a loser, they will still be a winner in your eyes because you know that they try their best to make your country proud. Not all people are the same. Some are not like you who don't see money as everything, so they can be able to bet on the opposing team because they think they are much stronger. They will never feel guilty about it but they will only regret once they made a wrong choice.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 03:40:39 PM

Naturally, if you are an avid fan of one club, it doesn't make sense to bet against your own favorite team, especially if you are a fanatical fan, of course you will always defend the club, whether in a match that you lose or win, but indeed If in gambling we find a high probability of winning against our favorite team, of course that is a wise thing, because the orientation is the profit generated, I think it is even more necessary to choose a club that has a higher chance of winning than forcing a bet on the team we like but the probability of winning is very small.
I also often do that.