Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Established members and newbies  (Read 519 times)
Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:29:03 AM

If it's really thin for newbie to rank up, I think I will not see a new full member user joined a signature campaign because there's should be only an old user who get merit airdropped and someone who's trying hard to rank up. The fact I always see a new full member user actively participating a discussion.

I remember there was a legendary member complaining if he's hard to earn merit when he already reach legendary rank. So @OP you're completely wrong and do you think with your 4 posts you should earn at least 1 merit? there's no relation between how many posts you created and merit you will get.

Why does ranking bother you so much? You can just busy  copper membership and enjoy the forum while hoping someone merits any of your posts on day.
I think he want to get 100 merit and start to join a signature campaign, because if he only want to post an image, he can just buy a copper membership and not complaining about merit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steve5946
Copper Member

Activity: 139
Merit: 4

Professional virtual assistant and writer

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:56:13 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2023, 06:59:41 AM by steve5946

If it's really thin for newbie to rank up, I think I will not see a new full member user joined a signature campaign because there's should be only an old user who get merit airdropped and someone who's trying hard to rank up. The fact I always see a new full member user actively participating a discussion.

I remember there was a legendary member complaining if he's hard to earn merit when he already reach legendary rank. So @OP you're completely wrong and do you think with your 4 posts you should earn at least 1 merit? there's no relation between how many posts you created and merit you will get.

Why does ranking bother you so much? You can just busy  copper membership and enjoy the forum while hoping someone merits any of your posts on day.
I think he want to get 100 merit and start to join a signature campaign, because if he only want to post an image, he can just buy a copper membership and not complaining about merit.

Absolutely, merits bothers people on this forum so much when they can use the copper membership.

I have been here since 2017, with the copper member I'm able to run my services here. What more could I ask for? Just use the forum without being obsessed about merits and if you happen to get any, then it's fine.
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:12:06 AM

Absolutely, merits bothers people on this forum so much when they can use the copper membership to enjoy the forum.

I have been here since 2017, with the copper member I'm able to run my services here. What more could I ask for? Just use the forum without being obsessed about merits and if you happen to get any, then it's fine.

I see you are quite different. Your first post in 2017 is bitcoin exchange with paypal. The site is closed.

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:23:26 AM

Although I haven't spent much time on this forum I observed that when most newbie make a valid and reasonable post they only get nice replies instead of established members assisting in ranking them up
With good replies or answers given on a post, it is much better for beginners progress in gaining knowledge about the case or problem that is being solved.
As you created this topic hoping that highly rated members will come along to help give merit as a newbie way up the rankings instead of answers and replies.
The insider's assessment of seeing a post is different, in our opinion the post is appropriate but not necessarily appropriate according to other people.

IMO, make posts that make other people feel that there is something that can benefit from the post or answer any problems experienced by other people that can be used as a solution by someone for your answers at every opportunity continuously, I'm sure it will be helped.
Several merit sources have also provided a thread that aims to help, put it there.

The chances of ranking up from a newbie is very thin in most cases  even for those striving to add value to the forum.
I am not imposing anyone to help others rank up but I am saying rank should not be a sole factor to consider when someone deserves a merit
High ranking members on forums also often help low ranking members. I who have been ranked now is also thanks to their help.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 02:23:33 PM

Although I haven't spent much time on this forum I observed that when most newbie make a valid and reasonable post they only get nice replies instead of established members assisting in ranking them up
The chances of ranking up from a newbie is very thin in most cases  even for those striving to add value to the forum.
I am not imposing anyone to help others rank up but I am saying rank should not be a sole factor to consider when someone deserves a merit

You may believe posts from newcomers are not appreciated because you haven't spent enough time here. Your post will be merited if it is of high quality. Each person defines a quality post differently. While a post might be intriguing to me, it might not be to someone else. If your post is well-written and insightful, you will undoubtedly be rewarded for it. Every high rank member here started as a newbie and got ranked by posting high quality stuffs.

Everyday new accounts are created and alot of them get ranked up. If you take a look at Loyce V’s thread of low ranking merit earners in the last 30 days you will see how posts of low rank members are being appreciated and merited. See for yourself here

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:28:00 PM

I think what you are discussing here is very common in forums, someone will judge a post subjectively, no one is forcing anyone to give merit to any post. I am very aware that going to the next rank requires sufficient activity and merit, anyone will try to leave old habits for promotion to a higher rank. The forum has Merit Source and generous members who are ready to help other users immediately promote to a new rank, you are wrong if you assume that the chances of rank up from Newbie are very slim, what is the use of MS and generous members if you find it difficult to rank up.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 08:10:40 PM

You may believe posts from newcomers are not appreciated because you haven't spent enough time here. Your post will be merited if it is of high quality. Each person defines a quality post differently. While a post might be intriguing to me, it might not be to someone else. If your post is well-written and insightful, you will undoubtedly be rewarded for it. Every high rank member here started as a newbie and got ranked by posting high quality stuffs.

Everyday new accounts are created and alot of them get ranked up. If you take a look at Loyce V’s thread of low ranking merit earners in the last 30 days you will see how posts of low rank members are being appreciated and merited. See for yourself here
I agree with you. Because in essence, quality posts must have use value or be useful for those who read them. It's just that it's true that not everyone will have the same judgment. that is, if person A thinks the OP's writing is useful, then it is not certain that person B will have the same opinion.

well everyone struggles and starts from zero. I personally also started as a beginner and the longer I have been in this forum, the more I understand what I can do so that I can contribute more to the forum or be useful for other users. and basically if we want to be useful for others then we must first have sufficient insight so that we can have something that we can share that can help other users. whether it's in the form of ordinary insight, news or anything that is considered useful.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 08:27:13 PM

To become an established member, it's not necessary to create merit posts. Established members are not adversaries to newcomers. While making good posts doesn't guarantee merits, valuable contributions may receive them. Rather than creating threads solely for the purpose of acquiring merits, it is more beneficial to concentrate on contributing meaningfully to the forum. Enhance your knowledge of cryptocurrency and generate high-quality posts. Blaming others will not assist you in advancing your rank.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 10:21:42 PM

It is amazing and same time amusing how many people live in denial and pretence. Even if I do not like the time Op presented their case, because they barely got few activity count. But then we have seen newbies who made some average posts which could be regarded as good posts because of variation in individual preferences, but instead of having just 1 merit, you will still see merit sources quoting and replying same post and could even agree with the Op that they are correct.

Honestly, the standards for merits is very high and most times the merit recycles around some people whereby merits are given out to posts that doesn't worth it while some newcomers are striving for just 1 merit.
If making it difficult to earn merits maintains the sanity of the forum, I do not have a problem with that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 10:51:39 PM

As far as I know, an account who is merit source will not differentiate how high you rank if you really have the ability to make constructive and useful posts.

A newbie has the same opportunity to get merit, but i can not doubt that a legendary members have more experience in this forum. logically a newbie has no more experience than a legendary member. (in general)

For example, there are legendary member and newbie member that create a thread. then, it is possible that we will get more informations from the thread which is created by the legendary member, but i can not say it will always right because a newbie may have much information as expected.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Fullcoinese

Activity: 386
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 10:53:35 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

don't be so easy to conclude that a beginner's opportunity to rank up is difficult, if beginners contribute actively and consistently to get a rank increase it won't be difficult.
for beginners I hope don't focus too much on expecting to get an merit quickly, it will burden your own mind and make you easily give up on this forum. just focus on consistently actively and constructively contributing to the forum, the merits will be easy to get.
and beginners can also submit their best posts or replies to merit sources for review in order to get an some merits. remember the quantity of activity is important but don't forget to provide quality in each of our posts or replies.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 11:01:43 PM

Why does ranking bother you so much? You can just busy  copper membership and enjoy the forum while hoping someone merits any of your posts on day.

Absolutely, merits bothers people on this forum so much when they can use the copper membership.

Those who are obsessed of gaining merit are members who wanted to rank up which later on intend to join a signature campaign to earn.  For people who are here to offer their services and sell goods and products won't be aiming to rank up or get more merit because the forum don't limit any users from selling his services and/or products.  Since newbie can create thread to introduce their services and can buy copper membership so that they can publish images to help them with their service presentation, there is no need for these members to be obsessed with merits.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 08:26:49 AM

He's probably asking for a "friend", who is too shy to ask this kind of question with his main account. Smiley
Hilarious, indeed. I understand that joke. It's what we often get to find on social media when people indirectly ask for solutions to their problems they think will cast them in bad light, especially sexual or marital. It's the same with what OP has done, using a noob account instead of their main.

However, that doesn't mean what the OP pointed out shouldn't be looked into. Sometimes I get to find nice responses from newbies which don't get merited. Perhaps, those who read those comments don't have merit to splash on them just like I don't often have too when I come across such posts. I guess someone should revive such old threads where nice unmerited posts should be reported to be merited. I know there used to be such threads on the forum but I don't find them anymore now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 01:28:07 PM

I know there used to be such threads on the forum but I don't find them anymore now.

You are not observant Cheesy. The Fillippone theme is very popular if you look closely. And as you can see, beginners know and use it very actively. Although, for real beginners, of course, finding such topics is quite difficult. And we see interview threads where you can get merit, pizza baking contests, and especially enterprising "newbies" churning out their alternative accounts quite easily. I think seeing such tearful topics about how difficult it is for beginners to get up makes people who know how to bake pizza smile very widely.

Yes, if you pay attention, people from the Philippines are very fond of pizza Grin Grin Grin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 01:38:25 PM

don't be so easy to conclude that a beginner's opportunity to rank up is difficult, if beginners contribute actively and consistently to get a rank increase it won't be difficult.

I think the op is talking based on personal experience but did not specify. It's something I've also come across in the forum and just like others who have noticed such an occurrence but seemed unable to do something about it due to a lack of enough merit to go around, I've been in that situation before. it's not like the work of the newbie was not acknowledged or something beneficial was not gotten from the poster.
 When I began my journey in this forum, I got deflated when I'd see another user who got merited on a topic I started instead of me simply because of a one liner response he supplied or his rank but that impression has changed overtime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 01:57:34 PM

no one will see ranking as a limit to whoever distributes Merit when you give something good. no matter your rank, other members will distribute the Merit for you. if any of them missed it. you can request a review for some of the merit sources that provide threads.
there are even some members who can rank up quite quickly. you can see @PowerGlove, a member one year ago who collected 2k merit.

Merit is only a system in this forum, Merit will continue to be distributed and there will always be those who rank up. it depends on how much you try.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 02:40:30 PM

~snipped~
You are not observant Cheesy. The Fillippone theme is very popular if you look closely.
Of course I know of those threads you pointed out. I wasn't talking of such. I meant threads where users can submit other users valuable but unmerited posts as middlemen. You get my drift, now? One sees good posts by newbies, copy their links and submit in such a thread and make them conspicuous so that members with merit can appreciate then; that's what I'm saying Her Royal Highness 🤗

Yes, if you pay attention, people from the Philippines are very fond of pizza Grin Grin Grin
Oh, really? Could that also be why both share letter P as their first letter? To be honest, I think Pizza is overrated just like Shawarma. The first time I tasted Pizza, I said to myself "is that all to it?" Frankly, I prefer my regular simple snacks of pies to them.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Who is John Galt?

Activity: 322
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 02:58:25 PM

I skimmed through this thread, it has a lot of different answers from participants with different ranks. Some answers are more informative, some less. There were 57 posts in total. And what do we see as a result? There was only one merit given in this whole thread, and that merit was given to you, the person with only five posts on the forum. Higher ranks, including Legendary, didn't receive a single merit. Maybe there is not such a big preference in the distribution of merites to high ranks? Maybe just not for every even sensible message high ranks also got merits?
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 03:02:49 PM

As rankings are not the only factor to be considered for those deserving an award, that's why some prominent members of this forum continue to help all those deserving awards to the point of creating special topics for submission of their best posts there. For example, as done by Ratimov on this topic [Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank and also by fillippone on this topic [Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed. So you and those who are newbies should no longer complain about rankings as long as they are able to make the best posts in this forum.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 03:19:05 PM

That is depend on the user actually. Ive seen newbies from scratch that easily gained traction and become high rank so fast. You can see someone potential the way he post and interact here and some merit sources find them interesting. Not only them but also other users that are fond of their posts. Anyone can help but I believe no one is obliged to help newbies to rank but maybe guide on the right track.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██