Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Landed properties is the best investment  (Read 1334 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 748

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 09:18:15 AM

In my country Nigeria if you don't have any of this properties forget yourself, you will end up making life mortgage and tenancy. Land never depreciates it keeps buying higher that's why I considered it the best investment. What do you think?
In my area, land has a price that increases every year, especially land that occupies a strategic location for building housing and shops.
Owning land that is located in a strategic position will make the owner feel calm in living life.
Many rich people around me run businesses like this to organize the economy.
For investors who live in developed countries, efforts to make investments like this may not work because vacant land no longer exists. If there is, it may already be protected such as plantation land.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 09:21:13 AM

Real estate is an industry that will never fade away and is always in demand by everyone. Every individual has at least one dream that needs to be realized: a home for their family. Without a home, one cannot live comfortably. Engaging in a business related to a basic human need is undoubtedly promising, especially considering that property prices keep rising year after year.

However, there is a crucial aspect to consider. This business may appear promising, as long as the land in your country is free from war. War poses a vulnerability to the real estate industry, as nobody wants to reside in a conflict zone. So, take this into account to ensure you don't incur losses.

For newcomers venturing into the realm of real estate business, it is important to note that this industry is fiercely competitive and filled with individuals of strong mettle. You haven't made a wrong choice entering the world of property, but do prepare yourself mentally to face some wild challenges.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 09:24:22 AM

Not all the time that land properties are appreciating. There are lands that are good today but not maybe in the next 5-10 years. That's why if someone is investing into properties, you have to look at the area or location of where you plan to buy.
Because if it's a place where it can be easily be flooded or it's prone to natural calamities then it will depreciate quickly. Or if the local government made the area like a dumpsite or any service that's not really desirable, it will make the value of the property lower.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1899

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 09:32:04 AM

When the question of land comes up, believe me, it's not very simple Smiley
Let's assume that we have some "extra" money that we want to invest in real estate/land.

Let's start with - what kind of land to buy? Just find an inexpensive piece of land and buy it? Stupid !
We need to understand how much of this land will be liquid and how attractive it will be in the future.

For example plots of land near the railway, with a destination for the construction of residential complexes - believe me, it's money lost. Living in a house with windows overlooking a busy railroad track, with constant noise, dirt and other things - still a pleasure.

Buying land in the middle of the field, and at a distance of 100-200 km from the city - well, you can count on the / agricultural sector. But if there is no water around, no access roads, etc., most likely and c / a will not work.

I have, for example, the first building plot, which I bought, was posle small lake, I bought 0.5 hectares, I thought then sell part of it, and on half of it to build a house. But I postponed the construction and sale for a couple of years. And it's good that I saved up. People who built the house on the opposite bank, after 2 years, said everything is fine except for two problems: high water table and ... mosquitoes.  And with that nothing can be done. such a beauty turned out to be with the "side effect", which I just did not consider. I sold the property outright. Due to the fact that I was able to buy at a very low price, on the sale transaction was able to make good money. Now I have a few plots of land in the 20-5o km. from Kiev, but I chose them with the experience of the first purchase.

If we are talking about real estate, it is also a matter of nuances.  For example a very controversial option - the purchase of budget housing. I rejected this idea at the very beginning, because I already had tonny experience. Budget apartment complexes are all budgetary. From the power grid (no power reserve), to the issues of canalization (for cheapening make a simplified model, without tapping into a global city sewer) and water and heat supply.
My choice - the middle class, a good developer, a good location in terms of roads and interchanges / transportation, withstanding all the standards, the availability of quality communications - these are the criteria of my choice to buy a property at the level of the foundation (the price is minimal). Very attractive still looks the purchase of parking spaces in such complexes, if there is a separate full-fledged parking lot. Gives x2-x3 on resale, after settling the complex.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 09:54:13 AM

Half of the rich people keep continue to swim in fame and wealth because of their occupied landed properties. If you own a land, housing estate you can be sure living great but this wealth are mostly control by political leaders and BD individuals......if you're blessed enough begins to occupy property's that can sure your next generation... In my country Nigeria if you don't have any of this properties forget yourself, you will end up making life mortgage and tenancy. Land never depreciates it keeps buying higher that's why I considered it the best investment. What do you think?
I don't really know your reason for this but I don't think landed property is the best investment ever. The question you need to ask yourself is how frequent does landed properties appreciate to see it as a big investment. Investing in landed properties is a long term investment but does miy give a massive profits because it can appreciate and deprecatime depending on the nature of things.
Those who keep investing in landed properties are doing so for a reason which is because it is quite durable.
There are investment like oil, trading, cryptocurrency and other that are more profiting than landed properties with big rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 09:55:10 AM

While real estate could be a profitable venture to invest in, I wouldn’t flat out proclaim it to be the best. The value of land overtime appreciates but that doesn’t mean it’s as easy as it would sound. Real estate, like other investments has its downside and risks attached.

If you can’t manage the property along with proper and constant maintenance, the value of that property would plummet and there won’t be any money coming in from the property. The location of the property would also matter. I think your claim that land never depreciates could be argued.
Also, I don’t think real estate is mostly controlled the rich and wealthy as there are lots of middle to upper class folks who’ve got real estate investments.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 10:13:31 AM

Almost all countries have the same value of land as the day goes by its value increases. It's just like Bitcoin that as time goes by or the year goes by, the value increases although there is an increase and decrease in its price in the market due to volatility and the market is really difficult to predict.

Apart from that, I agree that having our own land is also a good investment because at least when the time comes, it can give us a good return for sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 11:18:28 AM

Real estate, including land, is a profitable investment in the long term, as is the case in your country, most countries where real estate prices increase over time due to inflation on the one hand and because of population growth and overcrowding on the other hand.

Here in my country, for example, real estate prices have risen more than x100 over the past ten years due to inflation, but if we compare the rate of inflation at the present time, you will find that the rate is almost the same, in this case you have preserved the value of your money at least.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 11:49:55 AM

Half of the rich people keep continue to swim in fame and wealth because of their occupied landed properties. If you own a land, housing estate you can be sure living great but this wealth are mostly control by political leaders and BD individuals......if you're blessed enough begins to occupy property's that can sure your next generation... In my country Nigeria if you don't have any of this properties forget yourself, you will end up making life mortgage and tenancy. Land never depreciates it keeps buying higher that's why I considered it the best investment. What do you think?
Land is indeed the safest investment place and is an asset for the long term, from the development of the population that causes compaction to make land prices increasingly have the selling power, of course if you live on your own land is happiness, where if you don't have money you can still Returning home to rest with calm without thinking about payment of rent or property, even if the electricity dies, you can still take shelter and turn on the torch in the house to illuminate tonight, I think it's an investment for your life better.

Land value never depreciates. It also depends upon the location and the surroundings, based on which will be the market. Whatever the investment, it'll give return. All that required is the patience, which we can never expect with our people. Everyone want to invest today and need their investment to be doubled by the very next day. Maybe there are few lucky ones who were able to experience similar things, and for the same it isn't mandatory that we could also have the same luck.
The value on the ground does depend on the location, because it determines the selling price, such as the city center, a strategic place to open a business or land in which has a valuable mineral content, such as gold, silver, coal and others that have valuable content, of course is a Inevitable luck.
Memamang is not obliged to have the same luck but having land for a place to live is very important.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 01:13:36 PM

not only in Nigeria but mostly in all countries, even in the US, where they end up renting some place and it is so expensive. Here in our country, it is still the same if you are in cities, but here in the provinces you can obtain land at a cheap price, which is still good, but the problem is that it is very remote. What's really best about land is that it can make a passive income, like renting it; you are earning money from the rents without doing anything. But again, it is difficult to have one if you don't have a lot of money, which is a really sad truth for us.
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 01:28:46 PM

I agree that land is one of the best investments as it never depreciates unless there's a physical deterioration because of natural disaster. Having a great location can also help your land value to increase in the future. Also for me, having a farm or agricultural land is more valuable. It can also give you an unlimited source of crops. However, buying land nowadays is quite expensive already especially if it's in a good location. Even though land is a great and stable investment, it won't be easy for average people to acquire land unlike before. So if you have the money, it would be nice to acquire a land where you can also use it to have a passive income.
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 02:02:48 PM

For an investment like land, as you mean, it is undeniable. This is like the law of demand, especially since the location is strategic. Although the value of land may not depreciate over time, owning and maintaining land property can incur significant costs such as property taxes, insurance, maintenance and repairs are ongoing costs that can eat into the potential return on investment and these depend on the location and condition of the property although costs this can vary widely in the end can erode the profitability of the investment. I think objective like that.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 02:15:38 PM

What do you think?

Landed properties is an investment that will never lose value and can constantly satisfy its investors. We can see that the landed properties  is definitely not a bad investment for the investor especially in times of economic crisis as well as having less cost when compared to building investments.

Considering the increasing human population in many countries today, it is not difficult to predict that landed properties investments will gain value very quickly in a very short time. In addition to all these factors, considering the reasons such as the development of countries the appreciation of the landed properties and the fact that foreign investors have increased their landed properties investments significantly in recent times, it will definitely help the investors who don't have a budget problem to invest in landed properties and get a good ROI.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 800

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 02:18:49 PM

Land is indeed the best property as a future asset. This is land that many people dream of owning, especially with a very strategic location in the middle of the city center, of course this will be expensive. I think almost all rich people have land as their property asset and of course this is very promising in the long run as the price will continue to rise over time.

My area is land now expensive because it is centered in the city even though it is not in the capital city area but still with just a few square meters of land the price is expensive and this is what I have always wanted to buy but unfortunately the money situation is insufficient to invest in land for that price At the moment.

Those who are lucky are those who inherit land from their parents, of course they will get a fair price if it is sold, and I think those people are very lucky.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 02:23:58 PM

Acquiring land as an investment is a great choice of investment but nothing without an advantage without its disadvantage, I also leave in Nigeria and I know many people have been dubbed as a result of land being sold to more than three people and when you decide to build on the land someone shows up and you are dumbfounded. Also, the location where you get your land matters. There is some certain land that has been acquired for more than ten years but can't yield the level of profit because of the place you got it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wildwest

Activity: 1729
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 03:22:25 PM

Before getting to know the crypto world I did consider land and property assets to be the best investment for the future, but for now bitcoin and altcoins are very valuable future assets and the benefits we get will be greater when compared to land property assets, because the rise of bitcoin can reach a lift beyond our predictions, So both for me we can rely on in investing, and the risk of Bitcoin and altcoins is certainly greater when compared to property assets, so this is what every investor considers.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 03:38:08 PM

It is undeniable that land is another important asset in everyone's life because land is a stepping stone for all human beings on this earth. So it's only natural that day by day the price can soar higher because every year the human population also increases and there are many people who want to have a complete residence by adapting to the environment they want.

And it's not wrong if you try to invest in land besides other properties and also in cryptocurrency because all of these things are very good things for everyone and can be a place to make a more decent life. In my country the price of land is also getting more expensive so that not everyone can afford land at the moment except for only the rich or housing developers who are always eyeing land at certain points in strategic areas and also close to urban areas.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 03:42:48 PM

Yes if it is in the hot location but for now it's not possible to buy a property at that location unless you are already rich so the real estate era is over and don't expect the same thing to happen if you bought a property in the remote location and assume it will become a heart of the city in the next few years.

Real estate is good but it's not the greatest and you know if you need money in emergency situation and all you have physical assets then you may be forced to sell it cheaper than the actual market rate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vinaa77

Activity: 1372
Merit: 318

Enterapp

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 04:04:44 PM

I considered it the best investment. What do you think?

The best investment is when the land is strategically located or in the calculation that it will be needed by an agency or also by the government, in the sense that they will move to build something in that location, because not all land is valued at a high price, unless it has an important location. and maybe if you wait for a long period of several years it will likely have a high price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fiatless

Activity: 560
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 04:10:21 PM

One of the benefits of owning a landed property is that it could save you the cost of paying house rent. In some countries owning a house can be expensive because of the cost of maintenance and tax. But in my country houses and lands are very viable properties because the price of land keeps appreciating and property tax is low. Some people buy cheap land in undeveloped areas and keep them until the place develops and they will sell the land at a very high price. And because of the population increase in my country, lands keep appreciating. And landed properties are very good collateral if you want to access loans from banks.

But buying land or a house Is not a guarantee that you will make a profit because conflict, violence, or war in your location can lead to a drop in the price of landed properties. Also, a place can experience mass emigration or immigration which will lead to a drop in population leading to a drop in the price of properties. I have seen some properties in Europe sold for very low prices because most of them have been abandoned by the owners.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀