Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Stop Teaching When You Need To Learn.  (Read 1275 times)
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 04:54:14 AM

This is a mistake we often make that we should completely avoid. When we fail to develop ourselves due to lack of adequate education, imparting knowledge or teaching to others is a complete waste of time which has no value. Giving knowledge without being wise is nothing but foolishness. What we should do is to make sure that learning is important when we are learning. We who are doing this mistake are not able to find this mistake ourselves because lack of enough education at that time. First you have to enlighten yourself, then you can take the responsibility of inspiring others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 10:20:02 PM

The essence of this topic is not to discourage anyone from doing the right thing especially the newbies but just to advise them on some certain things which they have failed to understand. It is not right to see a newbie account with 2 activity and zero merit advising people in the forum on the right investment to choose while investing in bitcoin especially when making the first post here. Even though you have knowledge of cryptocurrency before finding your way to the forum I think you ought to follow the due process by learning more about the things of the forum instead of teaching things you no nothing about, the forum is a place of learning no one is forcing you to teach things you don't have ideas of so don't worry about wanting to be noticed rather strive to learn faster so you can be noticed when you come out with your quality post.

Do you know that some newbies are really not newbies? They know better than some high ranked members and is really hard to tell who's really a newbie because these days I believe members are on disguise just to play a game of hide and seek, like not letting out their identity.
So in this case the suppose "newbies" have the knowledge of either trading and other stuff you think they're suppose to learn, and learning is for everyone no matter your rank, a newbie can educate you on what you feel you know much better.
I think the newbies op is referring to are the ones who do not know what they are saying. True their might be newbie in the forum who are sound in the discussion they make, very full of knowledge. Newbies who are knowledgeable their is nothing wrong if they should share their knowledge with forum members but for those who don't have Idea about about what they intend to teach other people it is better for them to learn first to share good knowledge that will be benefit of forum members, than misleading with wrong ideas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:13:15 PM

I think the newbies op is referring to are the ones who do not know what they are saying. True their might be newbie in the forum who are sound in the discussion they make, very full of knowledge. Newbies who are knowledgeable their is nothing wrong if they should share their knowledge with forum members but for those who don't have Idea about about what they intend to teach other people it is better for them to learn first to share good knowledge that will be benefit of forum members, than misleading with wrong ideas.

Another thing is how can you tell who knows what he or she is saying as in sharing crypto knowledge?
You can't point out an individual that he doesn't know what he's saying, to me is best you take whatever is coming out from any newbie, take your time and process it then you check if this same guy has what it takes to even give you any form of lecture concerning Bitcoin or crypto business.
Fine, we have many who thinks they know it all but I'll always say it, no knowledge is a waste. We shouldn't forget that we have those who can't help it but run their mouth when they don't know much of what they're saying and they don't care if you're losing funds or not, all they know is talk much on what they're not suppose to, those are the misleading ones we should be aware of on the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 11:49:51 PM

this is a matter of overconfidence by looking easily and maybe taking from social media in general, of course in general.
not relevant to the forum's mission to discuss with each other, not to make each other feel the most righteous with a reality that is not necessarily as fast as what he is talking about. (his goal is to pursue any achievement with too much ambition because the goal is royalties or rankings that are obtained,)

or if he already understands, maybe he is someone who has been on the forum for a long time but only has the confidence to start posting without looking at the writing procedures, attitudes and accountability that he stated, we will see his next post...

If it has become a habit, maybe that person can't participate in discussions because he doesn't know and doesn't seek information to become a technically good poster, only seeks knowledge for himself and doesn't share his opinions, understanding and experience for others step by step, he should be able to choose words and the rhythm of writing without raising and patronizing anyone even if what he says is true.

The forum is a freedom of activity according to the board and topic chosen, uniting users around the world for those who have bitcointalk users with various characters and languages that they have, each of which has a rank that indicates their activity first and more experience in the forum, bringing together everyone to have an opinion in the discussion. that's what I make a guideline that attitude is number 1.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 12:28:15 PM

This is a mistake we often make that we should completely avoid. When we fail to develop ourselves due to lack of adequate education, imparting knowledge or teaching to others is a complete waste of time which has no value. Giving knowledge without being wise is nothing but foolishness. What we should do is to make sure that learning is important when we are learning. We who are doing this mistake are not able to find this mistake ourselves because lack of enough education at that time. First you have to enlighten yourself, then you can take the responsibility of inspiring others.
I do not totally condemn the act of newbies teaching fellow newbies. I do not have a problem with that only if the newbie know what they want to teach. It is not all newbies that are very novice to the cryptocurrency market. Some of them have been in the bitcoin industry even before discovering this forum.

I also know when I was in the higher institution, my course mates enjoy learning from me more than learning from the course lecturer. Reason that their fellow newbies will appreciate them better while teaching.

But I frown at those newbies for teach their fellow newbies and also teach older members in the forum.

Winterfrost

Activity: 598
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 12:24:14 AM

I do not totally condemn the act of newbies teaching fellow newbies. I do not have a problem with that only if the newbie know what they want to teach. It is not all newbies that are very novice to the cryptocurrency market. Some of them have been in the bitcoin industry even before discovering this forum.

I also know when I was in the higher institution, my course mates enjoy learning from me more than learning from the course lecturer. Reason that their fellow newbies will appreciate them better while teaching.

But I frown at those newbies for teach their fellow newbies and also teach older members in the forum.
They dont only appreciate learning from each other. They tend to share their thought and discuss more freely, deeply into a particular topic. This is because newbies dont feel like a superior on another newbie they fell that they have a lot in common so they can share ideas together that will help them grow. A newbie is eager to learn than those who have already learnt it. So learning and growing is the zeal that will push a newbie higher so if they see anyone at the same level with them that can assist them or leave quality information's on that same topic they are trying to learn they will be very happy about it.

Newbies should stop feeling like they are intimidated in the forum we are one and learning never ends. If you are corrected of a mistake here in the forum then you should learn from it and dont act like you know it all.

Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 07:28:12 AM

Newbies that come to this forum with the purpose of learning don't do that, it's only the ones that are referred by someone to the forum saying that they can actually earn money from here if they reach a certain rank and join a signature campaign, they are also told that they can't rank up if they don't get Merits, so the fundamental target they have is to earn Merits, and as they surf the forum, they come to know that one needs to make constructive posts to earn Merits, and for some reason, most newbies think that a constructive post is a very long and informative post whether it serves any purpose or not, whether it's being repeated for the thousandth time, or whether it solves an unsolved problem, they don't think about any of this and just make random posts attempting to earn some Merits.

I also believe that the reason why such users create threads trying to teach something is because they occasionally see OP's getting a lot of Merits in their initial posts which makes them think that maybe people give Merits easily to created threads compared to posts in those threads which is a completely wrong mindset but at the end of the day, they are newbies and they don't know much.

great12345

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:46:35 PM

I have been on the forum to read from the top ranking members post, while making me to learn more about cryptocurrency investment, and has been a long term I commit on a post since I joined the forum. I hope I'm welcome.
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 504
Merit: 213

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 03:04:54 PM

The essence of this topic is not to discourage anyone from doing the right thing especially the newbies but just to advise them on some certain things which they have failed to understand. It is not right to see a newbie account with 2 activity and zero merit advising people in the forum on the right investment to choose while investing in bitcoin especially when making the first post here. Even though you have knowledge of cryptocurrency before finding your way to the forum I think you ought to follow the due process by learning more about the things of the forum instead of teaching things you no nothing about, the forum is a place of learning no one is forcing you to teach things you don't have ideas of so don't worry about wanting to be noticed rather strive to learn faster so you can be noticed when you come out with your quality post.

I decided not to include links to some funny post of some newbies because some of them will take it as an insult instead of a motivation and I am open for any correction if I have gone too far trying to encourage them.
I disagree with you on what you said. I know you said it for the benefit of us and as well as for those newbies who are doing this type of shit, but brother not all the newbies doing the same. Many newbies know bundles of knowledge and they are serving the forum very well and the users awarded them through their merits giving to them. It does not mean that a newbie who is talking about trading here doesn't know well maybe he has been doing it for some time but fortunately, he found this forum recently so how you can say to stop teaching others, there are many Alts accounts of users who also teaching and giving their valuable knowledge to us. There must be some newbies who did this type of posting and it is better if you quote their post for confirmation and also that person take lesson and motivation from that.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 08:57:29 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2023, 09:11:11 PM by nurilham

Many newbies know bundles of knowledge and they are serving the forum very well and the users awarded them through their merits giving to them. It does not mean that a newbie who is talking about trading here doesn't know well maybe he has been doing it for some time but fortunately, he found this forum recently so how you can say to stop teaching others, there are many Alts accounts of users who also teaching and giving their valuable knowledge to us. There must be some newbies who did this type of posting and it is better if you quote their post for confirmation and also that person take lesson and motivation from that.
We are talking about those real newbies, which means newbie accounts of this forum and newbies on crypto investment/trading as well. We can know whether it is real newbies or not from the content of their posts and they way they deliver it. Since they just know about crypto, the best way is to focus in learning. Teaching others shouldn't be a priority, it is only done by experts or experienced ones.  Wink

For the people who just joined this forum but they actually already invested or traded for a long time, it is okay to teach others. Those people who have much experience and knowledge, they always deserve to teach others. But this means they are not newbies on crypto, but they are newbie accounts in this forum. I rarely found this type of newbies, mostly most newbies in this forum are the real newbies. The real newbies I mean that those people who are really newcomers in crypto and they are newbie accounts in this forum, too.

Anyway, do you mean Alts accounts is alternative accounts or second accounts of someone?
Sure. It is possible that a newbie account is the Alts account of high members of this forum. But if they really have the intention to teach others, they are better to use their main accounts, right?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sotelorene

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 01:25:35 PM

I decided not to include links to some funny post of some newbies because some of them will take it as an insult instead of a motivation and I am open for any correction if I have gone too far trying to encourage them.

Well this is actually true no doubt but if I may ask how much effort have you contributed or made to the Newbies.  Have you given them a guidelines on what to do. What exactly have you teach them. Since they are novice why don't you bring a separate forum for them till they are good to go.
Sorry if you see this as a dispute. Just like you said,  some people has already acquired knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but they are here as newbie, telling full member,  snr member etc what to do in this forum is what I do not support but I guess sometimes there post maybe relevant but because they are newbie you don't care to read their thread carefully to find out something helpful but instead you look for errors the most. They said nobody is perfect even teachers, lecturers etc don't use to be right all the time even when a student wants to contribute they ask them to seat or they disagree.  Just like I said I am not disputing what you said you are correct but think about this thanks.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 06:20:30 PM

I think the message should be drawn to newbies that are always eagered to teach people on how to behave in the community.
It is very important for us to stay safe from irregular activities as an investor that would affect us in a long run.
Those that had been in this community for long do not even make noice like some people that are always interested in teaching people how to trade, invest and do other things when they don't even know all these things. When we don't understand something or when we understand less, it is good for us to listen to others that have much clearer view than us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀