Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Linea Voyager Quest Discussion  (Read 386 times)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 06:38:09 PM

Although beneficial for their project to have more interactions because of the gas fees, it seems fair for them to introduce the First Class Linea citizenship to reduce Sybil accounts. I just hope every Layer 1, 2, 3, etc., would do the same due to the Sybil issue.

There are many factors that your wallet could get labeled as Sybil because of having multi-accounts, not doing transactions in other chains, etc.

I started on the Week 5 of their campaign (stupid of me not aware of Linea's campaign in Galxe back then). I finished almost all points from Weeks 5 to 9 (missed one task on Week 7 which I am not eligible to mint that NFT due to not engaging in either the Bridge or NFT week.

I've spent almost 30 Linea ETH just to finish all 425 points of their Week 8 quests, which I find it the most difficult and time consuming of them all.

Much better to have one wallet alone but also very important for it not to be hacked by always double or triple check everything before proceeding.

Although am not sure how authentic the first class citizenship task would be in fighting sybil accounts, i think is the reason the team decides to increase the transaction fees to the point where many participants will not able perform the task successfully including Sybil accounts.

The network was so congested it was difficult to successfully complete a task within few minutes.  So account farmers will definitely find it very difficult to complete task on one wallet let alone several.

I start the linea Voyage 9 quest from the beginning and complete all 9 Voyage except Week 8 was a pain and was unable to claim all points. It was educative, stressful and also exciting.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:34:32 AM

What if we speculate that for Linea Voyager Quest NFT holders we will be eligible for the retroactive drop after mainnet launch? Or maybe even just an allocation for pre-IDO price like what SUI did last time? Anything’s possible!
This would be the nice speculation about incoming linea mainnet. Hop they consider doing an airdrop for those nft that will be release for the participants. I hate that they will what sui did after raising too much funds already. That can be considered as greedy peeps. Also they have community allocation so likely they are possibly doing an airdrop though they didnt confirm any on their socials.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 06:43:04 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2023, 06:59:52 AM by cryptoaddictchie

Bumping for update to all Linea Testnet participants. It seems that Linea already release the nft rewards for all those who joined the campaign.

Check your points here: https://galxe.com/Linea/leaderboard

And see in which tier of nft you belong

ALPHA - (3400 points or more)
BETA - (Between 3050 & 3399)
GAMMA - (Between 2740 & 3049)
DELTA - (Between 2501 & 2739)
OMEGA - (2500 points or less)

The nfts will be automatically drop on your wallet on linea mainnet network except for omega which is claimable and needed to bridge some eth to get it.  After the distribution is done for the first four.

You can see your nft here:

https://discover.consensys-nft.com/linea/voyage

Which tier you get friends?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 01:30:56 PM
Merited by dbshck (4)

Bumping for update to all Linea Testnet participants. It seems that Linea already release the nft rewards for all those who joined the campaign.

Check your points here: https://galxe.com/Linea/leaderboard

And see in which tier of nft you belong

ALPHA - (3400 points or more)
BETA - (Between 3050 & 3399)
GAMMA - (Between 2740 & 3049)
DELTA - (Between 2501 & 2739)
OMEGA - (2500 points or less)

The nfts will be automatically drop on your wallet on linea mainnet network except for omega which is claimable and needed to bridge some eth to get it.  After the distribution is done for the first four.

You can see your nft here:

https://discover.consensys-nft.com/linea/voyage

I have claimed the Tier 2 Beta commemorative NFT from Linea as I am above 3,050 points in the leaderboard. There are claims that some are already selling their Alphas for $1,000 and Beta for $800 via OTC.

However, I choose not to sell it. This could be an important criteria for a possible Linea coin airdrop and/or other projects building on Linea mainnet who are planning to do a retroactive drop to pioneers and early testers.

P.S. You may also want to check out Horizon DEX under Linea mainnet. They are having a Linea pioneer campaign in Galxe. Minting their OAT can be a possible criteria for their future airdrop.

Source link: https://galxe.com/horizondex/campaign/GCFLCU52Ue

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 01:35:33 PM

I have claimed the Tier 2 Beta commemorative NFT from Linea as I am above 3,050 points in the leaderboard. There are claims that some are already selling their Alphas for $1,000 and Beta for $800 via OTC.
Ive also saw that but thats an OTC deal very scary deal. Maybe if theres an nft market place to bid those might be better.

However, I choose not to sell it. This could be an important criteria for a possible Linea coin airdrop and/or other projects building on Linea mainnet who are planning to do a retroactive drop to pioneers and early testers.
Yes mate might be a good contender for airdrops. They may not saying it but sometimes we can say its a bluff to give more value on the nft.

P.S. You may also want to check out Horizon DEX under Linea mainnet. They are having a Linea pioneer campaign in Galxe. Minting their OAT can be a possible criteria for their future airdrop.

Thats nice mate. Of course its good to join a dex on linea mainnet especially this could also do an airdrop aside from linea. Cheers, Ive also get the beta nft tier, we could udpate always here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 05:08:48 PM

Ive also saw that but thats an OTC deal very scary deal. Maybe if theres an nft market place to bid those might be better.

Yes mate might be a good contender for airdrops. They may not saying it but sometimes we can say its a bluff to give more value on the nft.

Thats nice mate. Of course its good to join a dex on linea mainnet especially this could also do an airdrop aside from linea. Cheers, Ive also get the beta nft tier, we could udpate always here.

OTC deal is something I do not want to do. But regardless, I ain't selling it because I see how valuable is this commemorative NFT in the future.

It's not gonna be treated as a collectible, but an ultimate passport (like the Galxe or Gitcoin passport) to qualify for future airdrops whether if it's the much-anticipated Linea coin (despite no confirmation) or any project building on Linea like the Horizon DEX. 

If I am aware of Linea very early, I could have participate in the 1st 4 weeks of Linea Voyage and could have gotten the Tier 1 Alpha. But sad to say I am too late so I started on the Week 5 quest but also minted the "First Class Citizen" NFT worth 2,500 points.

Anyways, I'm still grateful though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
Play Smart Win Big!
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 07:10:57 PM

I had received the 4 Type of Nfts, which is worth 0.013 eth now. But I will not sell. As I know that can give some further benefits, as most of the people are saying that they will give the future airdrop through these Nfts, So, I'm holding it. Btw? Which NFTs you got and how many points you got.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 07:35:32 AM

OTC deal is something I do not want to do. But regardless, I ain't selling it because I see how valuable is this commemorative NFT in the future.
Yes I beleive there is an airdrop for this nft and you wouldnt get swayed by the offered made by lots of those who havent have the nft. Getting an nft like this isnt as easy so dont give away your ticket to more profits.

Which NFTs you got and how many points you got.
Unfortunately didnt enter the alpha only tier 2 nft but still grateful for that.

Now focus on mainnet transactions and activity on linea for a chance to more airdrop tokens once they launch one.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 11:27:36 AM

I got the 3rd tier NFT. Admittedly, I participated in the campaign a little late and didn't complete much of the task when the gas fees started skyrocketing. Hopefully this NFT will be one of the airdrop requirements, along with the subsequent mainnet activity.

Thanks for sharing!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 11:33:31 AM
Merited by dbshck (4)

I got the 3rd tier NFT. Admittedly, I participated in the campaign a little late and didn't complete much of the task when the gas fees started skyrocketing. Hopefully this NFT will be one of the airdrop requirements, along with the subsequent mainnet activity.
I have a guts feeling too that it is one of the critieria along with the typical interactions on linea mainnet such as bridge, swap or put up liquidity on dex.  Right now there are lots of dapps lining up for that and will take advantage of the linea mainnet launch.

Ive also seen some campaign such as this.

https://twitter.com/Echo_DEX/status/1682703172094263296?t=hU38l5sebrehQzrFZZGFtQ&s=19

I think horizon dex, echodex, noobyswap and many more will launch possible airdrops for those participants.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 12:02:20 PM
Merited by dbshck (4)

I have a guts feeling too that it is one of the critieria along with the typical interactions on linea mainnet such as bridge, swap or put up liquidity on dex.  Right now there are lots of dapps lining up for that and will take advantage of the linea mainnet launch.

Ive also seen some campaign such as this.

https://twitter.com/Echo_DEX/status/1682703172094263296?t=hU38l5sebrehQzrFZZGFtQ&s=19

I think horizon dex, echodex, noobyswap and many more will launch possible airdrops for those participants.

Stay away from Noobys Swap though. Their mods are gone for 3 days and counting. If you are eligible to claim, just do not click those claim buttons.

But the good thing is that Revoke Cash already supports Linea Mainnet. However, since there are no approval or signature needed to claim, so technically our wallets are safe if we did claimed those NBS tokens.

If you check their Discord now, some community members have shared screenshots of the dev's wallet which those "farm fees" were being transferred to multiple wallets. This could be the first scam project who took advantage of the Linea Voyage campaign.

Linea should have audited them first before getting accepted into the Linea Voyage. Now I wonder why they were removed from Linea's list in their ecosystem.

As for both Horizon Dex and EchoDex, I do provide liquidity in their pools, LP farming as well as swapping to gain points until their campaign is finished.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 12:32:32 PM

Stay away from Noobys Swap though. Their mods are gone for 3 days and counting. If you are eligible to claim, just do not click those claim buttons.
Yes actually I didnt bother to join their campaign. But those two that Ive mentioned seems sincere so I'll be putting up something and to clear out the campaign for those as well. It seems you are interested to expand too on linea mainnet. Damn, theres too many to monitor on these potential drops. As zksync, starknet, and layerzero and this one linea has so much expenses. Id do hope that weve got some remarkable rewards for this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 12:54:37 PM

Yes actually I didnt bother to join their campaign. But those two that Ive mentioned seems sincere so I'll be putting up something and to clear out the campaign for those as well. It seems you are interested to expand too on linea mainnet. Damn, theres too many to monitor on these potential drops. As zksync, starknet, and layerzero and this one linea has so much expenses. Id do hope that weve got some remarkable rewards for this.

Yes but also take note that big projects like this will not announce an airdrop or snapshot in advance.

Just like Aptos, Optimism, Blur, Arbitrum, Arkham Intelligence, etc., they keep denying their community about an airdrop but ended up surprising them with an announcement of their last snapshot date. Because of that, they are receiving insane big amounts.

Those projects that are announcing airdrops and snapshots in advance are likely not gonna be worth it (but not all though and I can be wrong). Although it encourages the community to keep doing activities and farming, but not in an organic way. Big chances that we can receive much lesser than what we have expected.

Just my opinion and insight.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:28:23 PM

Yes but also take note that big projects like this will not announce an airdrop or snapshot in advance.
Yes Im aware of that and that has been what the case for most top notch airdrops. I think those will surprise everyone as when they will launch their tokens and we just need to have activity or interactions before that happens.

Yes those announced airdrops sometimes are really not worth it. But those affiliated in the linea ecosystem, for sure we still need to use that for linea prime airdrop interaction so still a double win win too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nelson4lov

Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 09:55:15 PM

Just like Aptos, Optimism, Blur, Arbitrum, Arkham Intelligence, etc., they keep denying their community about an airdrop but ended up surprising them with an announcement of their last snapshot date. Because of that, they are receiving insane big amounts.

Those projects that are announcing airdrops and snapshots in advance are likely not gonna be worth it (but not all though and I can be wrong). Although it encourages the community to keep doing activities and farming, but not in an organic way. Big chances that we can receive much lesser than what we have expected.

Just my opinion and insight.

The problem with announced airdrop is that the allocated rewards are easily saturated due to the amount of participants that would be involved due to the perceived rewards. If projects like those you mentioned actually announced their airdrop months before the actual snapshot, I'm sure no one will get any sizeable amount. Even with methods like farming, the rewards might not justify the efforts.

On the other hand, announcing an airdrop before the actual snapshot will just lead to a surge in user statistics of the project but it would fall as quickly as the stats went up.

Starknet, Scroll and Layerzero should be good.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 11:24:57 AM

On the other hand, announcing an airdrop before the actual snapshot will just lead to a surge in user statistics of the project but it would fall as quickly as the stats went up.

Are you talking about the zksync major announcement via twitter? That they will do an airdrop and its a massive one actually like 66% of the total supply will goes tot he comminity? You think this is a bad move.

Among the three you mentioned not sure how they will roll it but these three are surely on my radar too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 01:10:24 PM

Are you talking about the zksync major announcement via twitter? That they will do an airdrop and its a massive one actually like 66% of the total supply will goes tot he comminity? You think this is a bad move.

Among the three you mentioned not sure how they will roll it but these three are surely on my radar too.

Are you sure that you have interacted with the correct and official zkSync Twitter account?

Because there are many fake ones out there announcing an airdrop on a FCFS basis. Or some Twitter influencers who are fake hyping their followers about this and that.

I have checked their Twitter now and I do not see them posting any airdrop-related announcement. Plus zkSync ERA hasn’t officially released their tokenomics yet it in their official website as I keep browsing some of their source links.

Outside of zkSync ERA, LayerZero is great for us to start farming. They are now initially listed in Binance’s token watchlist along with zkSync ERA, Metamask’s MASK token and Linea where I also farmed.

Also I am farming in Polygon zkEVM too. Got a small amount of LP being locked in the perpetual trading section of Quickswap exchange. I’ll also plan to allocate some extra budget to farm Starknet this week.

Also do not underestimate Venom too despite it is still testnet, they are also initially listed as untracked listing in CoinMarketCap.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
Play Smart Win Big!
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 02:43:20 PM

Outside of zkSync ERA, LayerZero is great for us to start farming. They are now initially listed in Binance’s token watchlist along with zkSync ERA, Metamask’s MASK token and Linea where I also farmed.
I believe this is a misunderstanding. The Binance watchlist price (e.g., binance.com/en/price/layerzero) mirrors Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/layerzero/). So it has nothing to do with Binance nor does it confirm Binance listing. Although I'm sure Binance and other major CEX will list those tokens when they launch.

Also I am farming in Polygon zkEVM too. Got a small amount of LP being locked in the perpetual trading section of Quickswap exchange. I’ll also plan to allocate some extra budget to farm Starknet this week.
So many new exciting L2s these days, can't count anymore how much I've spent on gas fees for bridging and funds stuck in LP across those chains Cheesy When Coinbase's Base open its mainnet for public I'll explore it too for sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 07:27:12 PM

I have checked their Twitter now and I do not see them posting any airdrop-related announcement. Plus zkSync ERA hasn’t officially released their tokenomics yet it in their official website as I keep browsing some of their source links.
Oh my bad. They did announced but wasnt able to find the official live space/talk where the founder speaking about their tokenomics and plan of 66% community drop will look for the tweey by some OGs whose definitely got saved the live recording. Its has been weeks since that talk. Check the tweet below.

https://twitter.com/CryptoStreamHub/status/1683039010422423552?t=u7DZlF5SSHdNzVuQBqq3MQ&s=19

So many new exciting L2s these days, can't count anymore how much I've spent on gas fees for bridging and funds stuck in LP across those chains Cheesy When Coinbase's Base open its mainnet for public I'll explore it too for sure.
Totally can relate with this mate. I am bleeding with spending those gas fee and LPs stuck for some target l2. Hope we could get some juicy drop from these projects.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nelson4lov

Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 10:18:07 PM

~Snipped

I wasn't referring to zksync because they haven't explicitly started that they would airdrop tokens to users of either zksync lite or Zksync Era. I was referring to projects that make announcement of their airdrop prior to the actual snapshot.

Totally can relate with this mate. I am bleeding with spending those gas fee and LPs stuck for some target l2. Hope we could get some juicy drop from these projects.

Hopefully because the amount of money used for gas fees will be wasted if they end up not doing it. Sui didn't reward everyone that interacted with their Mainnet and Testnet.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████