Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 04:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2024/25 season?
Napoli
Juventus
Inter
Milan
Roma
Atalanta
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Lega Serie A 🇮🇹 (Italian League) Prediction Thread 2024/2025⚽  (Read 14215 times)
HajiBagi

Activity: 672
Merit: 341

View Profile
Today at 10:10:11 AM

Amazing comeback story for David de Gea and I'm glad Fiorentina gave him a chance to prove that he is still a great goalkeeper. Nevertheless , he saved 2 penalties on the same game against Ac.Milan and basically De Gea gave Fiorentina 3 massive points that will keep them in the fight for top 5 in Serie A.  Grin I also think that no matter how you look on the situation , David De Gea will always be a greater goalkeeper than Onana so United really lost a diamond last year.

The performance of DE Gea in Fiorentina will make Manchester United fans understand that Erik ten Hag is not a good coach and he is the reason why Manchester United become like a team that didn't have a good background before since the season DE Gea left the team I have been saying that Erik ten Hag don't know a good goalkeeper, no any Manchester united fan will say that DE gea is not a good goalkeeper because throughout the season he spends in Manchester united the team always remain in good position before the league should end.

Did Manchester United have a good president or good members? If we look at Manchester United it looks like a team that doesn't have a good leaders, I'm not a Manchester United fan but what the team is doing is very annoying, a team that hasn't had a good board members since the day I hear that Manchester united give Erik ten Hag a new contract despite not having a good season with the team I start feeling that all Manchester united leaders don't know anything and very soon that team will go to relegation position and they will lose fans.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KENONEW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
AprilioMP

Activity: 546
Merit: 428

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:48:16 AM

Crazy that Napoli is at the top again after two years. I would never have said it, I wouldn't have bet a single euro on it to be honest and sincere.
This makes me understand that sometimes, simply changing coaches really works.
At least in Napoli's case, signing Antonio Conte really worked.

They are only the 2023/2024 season who have difficulty being in the top 4 of Serie A after winning Serie A the previous season. This season they are back in 1st place in the standings with 16 points. For me Napoli still has a chance to be in that position even though they could drop from that position later depending on the circumstances.

Other teams like Inter Milan and Juventus, Lazio and even Ac Milan are still teams that will make Napoli have to work hard to maintain their position in their current position during this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1061

View Profile
Today at 11:00:23 AM

Manchester United will really regret why they disrespected the Spanish goalkeeper David De Gea that made him left the team last season, because Manchester United coach Erik Ten Hag thinks or believe that David De Gea was one of the reasons Manchester United were not doing well that made him choose the formal Inter-milan goalkeeper Onana over David De Gea if they are not regretting now definitely they will in a later run, they really lost a diamond.

David De Gea two panalties save against AC Milan prove that he is one of the best goalkeeper in the world.

David De Gea has been winning Manchester United best player of month award almost all the time as a goalkeeper due to his good saves in the club. I remember some matches that Manchester United should have lost but due to David De Gea saves in those matches they were unable to loss surprisely to me I don't still know why Manchester United allows David De Gea to leave the team, am really happy that David De Gea made those saves expecially the panalties he saved that gave Fiorentina all 3 point in there match against AC Milan which ended 2-1 against AC Milan on Sunday.
First of all, Onana looked not that bad when he was at Inter, so he wasn't a bad decision. But, I also believe De Gea would have been terrible at United, not because he is terrible himself, but because everyone at United is terrible, and De Gea would be one of them, wouldn't really change much and would be equally bad like others. He got rid of them and this is how he became good again, he deserved to be at some great club last season too, but he wanted a ton of money (reportedly over 5 million a year) which was more than what teams were ready to pay, this time he just accepted the best club he could find, and he is doing very good.

So if we switch Onana with De Gea right now, I bet De Gea will do worse and Onana will do better, because the thing that makes these players bad is the team.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  

Jump to: