Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we need to buy meme coin?  (Read 2502 times)
Wakate

Activity: 1092
Merit: 529

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 07:35:30 PM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.

Actually waking up from that dream just to work if you want to get rich instantly is not the right choice buying lots of meme coins just want to reap multiple profits, tens of thousands of meme coins on the market have all turned to ashes on the one hand they want to offer 100x profits even though all It's just a hoax, including the money collected from investors disappearing without a word, whether the idea for beginners to get involved in meme coins is basically where they can make profits which are impossible. It is very necessary for beginners to learn about this very volatile crypto world.
It is very important for us to understand what meme coins actually are and why we don't need to wait for too long before we sell off our meme coins especially if it is not a solid project. Their are thousands of meme coins in the market right now and it is good we should choose wisely before we buy because many of these meme coins are being hyped and when the hyped has ended, the price could starts dropping continually. Although their are other good meme coins in the market we can buy and hold that has strong communities and team that keep promoting it so that more investors could invest and the price could start going bullish.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GxSTxV

Activity: 896
Merit: 686

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 09:02:17 PM

It’s their fault if they keep buying meme coins without any knowledge about it, thousands of memecoins are launching every day, and even an experienced teenager can follow a YouTube video to start his own meme coin. The only mistake is to take these coins as something serious, get manipulated to purchase large quantities of their coins without any roadmap or future. However, you can gamble your money and still win something if you are lucky enough to be one of the first investors on that memecoin before many others starts buying it.

The idea behind memcoins is very simple, and all you need is people interest in purchasing your cheap coins, with huge supply number, thinking that your coin possible to hit 1$, while it is impossible for that coin to hit a market cap of billions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Issa56

Activity: 1484
Merit: 928

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 09:37:22 PM

Yep, experience gained from trying out memecoins is invaluable Grin It's better, of course, to try them out only with funds you are willing to spend to understand their nature and the risks involved.
Most people know about the risk involved in investing in meme coins, but I don’t know why they still decide to invest in them, and some of them don’t really leave a little amount, which they know they can lose. They do invest almost everything they are having in meme coins, hoping to become so Rich. I don’t invest in meme coins, and I don’t encourage people to invest in it because the risk is just too high, and I don’t make that kind of investment.

I have seen someone in my neighborhood who invests everything he has in different meme coins, hoping maybe one or two will pump and will cover up for the ones that won’t perform well, but all the coins that he bought didn’t pump, just like most of those coins are dead, and the money left in his wallet isn’t worth anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1004

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 01:11:25 AM

It’s their fault if they keep buying meme coins without any knowledge about it, thousands of memecoins are launching every day, and even an experienced teenager can follow a YouTube video to start his own meme coin. The only mistake is to take these coins as something serious, get manipulated to purchase large quantities of their coins without any roadmap or future. However, you can gamble your money and still win something if you are lucky enough to be one of the first investors on that memecoin before many others starts buying it.

The idea behind memcoins is very simple, and all you need is people interest in purchasing your cheap coins, with huge supply number, thinking that your coin possible to hit 1$, while it is impossible for that coin to hit a market cap of billions.

what they expect from meme coins is their sudden increase. This makes many people gain profits in a short time. Many know that this is the same as being used once. If they have gained profit from one meme coin, then they will buy another meme coin. The problem is that newbies expect coins like this to have a high price if held for a long time. I have also joined the community and hope that the price can reach $ 1 or even become like bitcoin. However, they should do research before expecting too much.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2128
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 08:36:46 AM

Quote from: GxSTxV

Yes, they have the right to reject memecoins or to accept memecoins investment, which is very important for investors to have the skill of memecoin investment before accepting memecoins investment, because you don't need to hold the memecoins for long term before you can market your coins. When you plan to hold the coins for short term before you can market the coins which is the only way the gamble will favour you from the risk, because it is very difficult for those coins to bullish for a long time in the market. I think, I notice something like this from some successful investors from memecoin investment some years ago, they always make sure they are among the first investors to invest in that particular memecoins, because the first group of investors that invested in the memecoins always have the opportunity to make huge amount of income before the memecoins will disappear from the market.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 08:56:25 AM

Yep, experience gained from trying out memecoins is invaluable Grin It's better, of course, to try them out only with funds you are willing to spend to understand their nature and the risks involved.
Most people know about the risk involved in investing in meme coins, but I don’t know why they still decide to invest in them, and some of them don’t really leave a little amount, which they know they can lose. They do invest almost everything they are having in meme coins, hoping to become so Rich. I don’t invest in meme coins, and I don’t encourage people to invest in it because the risk is just too high, and I don’t make that kind of investment.

I have seen someone in my neighborhood who invests everything he has in different meme coins, hoping maybe one or two will pump and will cover up for the ones that won’t perform well, but all the coins that he bought didn’t pump, just like most of those coins are dead, and the money left in his wallet isn’t worth anything.

For them, it's all about the x's at stake Grin Nothing unusual, really, but not good in the long run.

asrinur

Activity: 658
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 03:25:12 PM

There are tens of thousands of coins and tokens. People who buy meme coins sometimes use them for speculation in the hope that with a little capital they hope to increase by thousands of percent and get big profits. Even though investing in meme coins is very risky because we cannot measure the fundamentals and we also don't know who is behind the coin and what they are doing and for what purpose.
Memecoins is entirely gambling and a thing of luck because there are too many of them and the failure rate is so high. I think anyone buying memecoin should follow it like gambling where you know that the chances of losing all funds exists. One can get lucky to hit the jackpot with altcoins and the reward for such is just like winning a jackpot in gambling. I'm still thinking of buying altcoins but chosing the right one is the problem. One just need a good catch of it in this bull run to make some cool money, that is buy now and sell towards the end of the bull market after halving.
I agree with you that buying Memecoin is like gambling because Memecoin has a very high potential risk. Therefore, if you are in doubt about buying Memecoin then don't do it otherwise you will not be ready to lose all our money. It's better to buy altcoins that have strong fundamentals and have been proven to be profitable. You can buy the top 10 altcoins on CMC which have profit potential, especially in a bullish situation like today, the top 10 altcoins can provide satisfying profits.
About top 10 ranking altcoins i have no doubt but you should not expect satisfying profits, in top 10 you find Doge and Trx, i don’t say both of bad coins but i don’t buy these 2 coins because profit will not be decent as per as their stable price, and Doge is looking risky considering a meme coin. You can get satisfying profits even in top 200 coins, you need research about potential coin then make invest.
Indeed, among the top 10 altcoins there are Doge and TRX but just like you, I do not invest in Doge and TRX, I prefer to invest in ETH, BNB, and SOL because for me these three coins can provide stable profits if done the right way.

Godday

Activity: 1596
Merit: 406

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 04:47:06 PM

It is very important for us to understand what meme coins actually are and why we don't need to wait for too long before we sell off our meme coins especially if it is not a solid project. Their are thousands of meme coins in the market right now and it is good we should choose wisely before we buy because many of these meme coins are being hyped and when the hyped has ended, the price could starts dropping continually.

We can see some meme coins on the TON network that can be an example that meme coins are not for long term holding. Notcoin had some popularity when it was first released. But now its price has stabilized. And since it is a meme coin, I don’t think there is any reason to buy it again. Then there was the popular Hamster airdrop but it seems like the participants still haven’t gotten paid. Right now Dogs is the new popular meme coin. But its price is very very cheap and many people are complaining. So I think if you are not betting your money on the crypto market, buying meme coins is not a good option right now.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:37:37 PM

It is very important for us to understand what meme coins actually are and why we don't need to wait for too long before we sell off our meme coins especially if it is not a solid project. Their are thousands of meme coins in the market right now and it is good we should choose wisely before we buy because many of these meme coins are being hyped and when the hyped has ended, the price could starts dropping continually.

We can see some meme coins on the TON network that can be an example that meme coins are not for long term holding. Notcoin had some popularity when it was first released. But now its price has stabilized. And since it is a meme coin, I don’t think there is any reason to buy it again. Then there was the popular Hamster airdrop but it seems like the participants still haven’t gotten paid. Right now Dogs is the new popular meme coin. But its price is very very cheap and many people are complaining. So I think if you are not betting your money on the crypto market, buying meme coins is not a good option right now.

DOGS are yet to present their next features and surprises, so I wouldn't put them off your radar Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: