Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 07:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we need to buy meme coin?  (Read 2713 times)
Wakate

Activity: 1134
Merit: 535

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 07:35:30 PM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.

Actually waking up from that dream just to work if you want to get rich instantly is not the right choice buying lots of meme coins just want to reap multiple profits, tens of thousands of meme coins on the market have all turned to ashes on the one hand they want to offer 100x profits even though all It's just a hoax, including the money collected from investors disappearing without a word, whether the idea for beginners to get involved in meme coins is basically where they can make profits which are impossible. It is very necessary for beginners to learn about this very volatile crypto world.
It is very important for us to understand what meme coins actually are and why we don't need to wait for too long before we sell off our meme coins especially if it is not a solid project. Their are thousands of meme coins in the market right now and it is good we should choose wisely before we buy because many of these meme coins are being hyped and when the hyped has ended, the price could starts dropping continually. Although their are other good meme coins in the market we can buy and hold that has strong communities and team that keep promoting it so that more investors could invest and the price could start going bullish.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GxSTxV

Activity: 938
Merit: 703

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 09:02:17 PM

It’s their fault if they keep buying meme coins without any knowledge about it, thousands of memecoins are launching every day, and even an experienced teenager can follow a YouTube video to start his own meme coin. The only mistake is to take these coins as something serious, get manipulated to purchase large quantities of their coins without any roadmap or future. However, you can gamble your money and still win something if you are lucky enough to be one of the first investors on that memecoin before many others starts buying it.

The idea behind memcoins is very simple, and all you need is people interest in purchasing your cheap coins, with huge supply number, thinking that your coin possible to hit 1$, while it is impossible for that coin to hit a market cap of billions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Issa56

Activity: 1526
Merit: 932

Hhampuz for Campaign management.

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 09:37:22 PM

Yep, experience gained from trying out memecoins is invaluable Grin It's better, of course, to try them out only with funds you are willing to spend to understand their nature and the risks involved.
Most people know about the risk involved in investing in meme coins, but I don’t know why they still decide to invest in them, and some of them don’t really leave a little amount, which they know they can lose. They do invest almost everything they are having in meme coins, hoping to become so Rich. I don’t invest in meme coins, and I don’t encourage people to invest in it because the risk is just too high, and I don’t make that kind of investment.

I have seen someone in my neighborhood who invests everything he has in different meme coins, hoping maybe one or two will pump and will cover up for the ones that won’t perform well, but all the coins that he bought didn’t pump, just like most of those coins are dead, and the money left in his wallet isn’t worth anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1004

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 01:11:25 AM

It’s their fault if they keep buying meme coins without any knowledge about it, thousands of memecoins are launching every day, and even an experienced teenager can follow a YouTube video to start his own meme coin. The only mistake is to take these coins as something serious, get manipulated to purchase large quantities of their coins without any roadmap or future. However, you can gamble your money and still win something if you are lucky enough to be one of the first investors on that memecoin before many others starts buying it.

The idea behind memcoins is very simple, and all you need is people interest in purchasing your cheap coins, with huge supply number, thinking that your coin possible to hit 1$, while it is impossible for that coin to hit a market cap of billions.

what they expect from meme coins is their sudden increase. This makes many people gain profits in a short time. Many know that this is the same as being used once. If they have gained profit from one meme coin, then they will buy another meme coin. The problem is that newbies expect coins like this to have a high price if held for a long time. I have also joined the community and hope that the price can reach $ 1 or even become like bitcoin. However, they should do research before expecting too much.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2170
Merit: 176

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 08:36:46 AM

Quote from: GxSTxV

Yes, they have the right to reject memecoins or to accept memecoins investment, which is very important for investors to have the skill of memecoin investment before accepting memecoins investment, because you don't need to hold the memecoins for long term before you can market your coins. When you plan to hold the coins for short term before you can market the coins which is the only way the gamble will favour you from the risk, because it is very difficult for those coins to bullish for a long time in the market. I think, I notice something like this from some successful investors from memecoin investment some years ago, they always make sure they are among the first investors to invest in that particular memecoins, because the first group of investors that invested in the memecoins always have the opportunity to make huge amount of income before the memecoins will disappear from the market.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 08:56:25 AM

Yep, experience gained from trying out memecoins is invaluable Grin It's better, of course, to try them out only with funds you are willing to spend to understand their nature and the risks involved.
Most people know about the risk involved in investing in meme coins, but I don’t know why they still decide to invest in them, and some of them don’t really leave a little amount, which they know they can lose. They do invest almost everything they are having in meme coins, hoping to become so Rich. I don’t invest in meme coins, and I don’t encourage people to invest in it because the risk is just too high, and I don’t make that kind of investment.

I have seen someone in my neighborhood who invests everything he has in different meme coins, hoping maybe one or two will pump and will cover up for the ones that won’t perform well, but all the coins that he bought didn’t pump, just like most of those coins are dead, and the money left in his wallet isn’t worth anything.

For them, it's all about the x's at stake Grin Nothing unusual, really, but not good in the long run.

Godday

Activity: 1624
Merit: 406

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 04:47:06 PM

It is very important for us to understand what meme coins actually are and why we don't need to wait for too long before we sell off our meme coins especially if it is not a solid project. Their are thousands of meme coins in the market right now and it is good we should choose wisely before we buy because many of these meme coins are being hyped and when the hyped has ended, the price could starts dropping continually.

We can see some meme coins on the TON network that can be an example that meme coins are not for long term holding. Notcoin had some popularity when it was first released. But now its price has stabilized. And since it is a meme coin, I don’t think there is any reason to buy it again. Then there was the popular Hamster airdrop but it seems like the participants still haven’t gotten paid. Right now Dogs is the new popular meme coin. But its price is very very cheap and many people are complaining. So I think if you are not betting your money on the crypto market, buying meme coins is not a good option right now.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:37:37 PM

It is very important for us to understand what meme coins actually are and why we don't need to wait for too long before we sell off our meme coins especially if it is not a solid project. Their are thousands of meme coins in the market right now and it is good we should choose wisely before we buy because many of these meme coins are being hyped and when the hyped has ended, the price could starts dropping continually.

We can see some meme coins on the TON network that can be an example that meme coins are not for long term holding. Notcoin had some popularity when it was first released. But now its price has stabilized. And since it is a meme coin, I don’t think there is any reason to buy it again. Then there was the popular Hamster airdrop but it seems like the participants still haven’t gotten paid. Right now Dogs is the new popular meme coin. But its price is very very cheap and many people are complaining. So I think if you are not betting your money on the crypto market, buying meme coins is not a good option right now.

DOGS are yet to present their next features and surprises, so I wouldn't put them off your radar Grin

lixer

Activity: 2660
Merit: 587

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 08:01:01 PM

The OP already said the reason on why they still proceed on investing in meme coins despite of its risk. You even said the reason on your second sentence. There are still people who have a genuine interest, I mean they might still be a newbie and they don't know yet about the risks that entails with the meme coins. Them having a positive mindset can make them say that I will increase my investment so that being rich once the crypto pumps up is going to be sure ball. I like to suggest you for not following them of investing in meme coins.

It is still possible for us to encourage or recommend a crypto that a person will invest even though we don't invest on it but indeed that crypto won't ever be a meme coin or similar low-quality and scam projects.

I realized that having a big capital in meme coin is really necessary. Not that we will use them all in one, two, or a few of them but there are lots of meme coins. It is like we are playing the lottery and we are betting a lot of number combinations only for us to have a better chances of winning. This must be the hardest part in investing in a memecoin. They don't have a use case or technology for us to base our decisions if which coin is a better candidate.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1155

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 09:26:03 PM

The OP already said the reason on why they still proceed on investing in meme coins despite of its risk. You even said the reason on your second sentence. There are still people who have a genuine interest, I mean they might still be a newbie and they don't know yet about the risks that entails with the meme coins. Them having a positive mindset can make them say that I will increase my investment so that being rich once the crypto pumps up is going to be sure ball. I like to suggest you for not following them of investing in meme coins.

It is still possible for us to encourage or recommend a crypto that a person will invest even though we don't invest on it but indeed that crypto won't ever be a meme coin or similar low-quality and scam projects.

I realized that having a big capital in meme coin is really necessary. Not that we will use them all in one, two, or a few of them but there are lots of meme coins. It is like we are playing the lottery and we are betting a lot of number combinations only for us to have a better chances of winning. This must be the hardest part in investing in a memecoin. They don't have a use case or technology for us to base our decisions if which coin is a better candidate.
There would really be always those newbies that will really be that loving on dealing up with something as long it could make them money then they would really be trying out to involved with it without knowing
the risks involved not until they would be able to experience those shit conditions specially on losing money. Realizations would always come at the end and its really important that its not that bad to read up others
experiences and conditions in regarding into investing into meme coins and sees up whether its something that you could bare out when it comes to risks handling or not. Just like on what most people been pointing out that it is really that indeed just that similar to gambling when you do deal up with meme coins. This market is really that saturated and there are tons of meme coins that being launched day by day and you dont really know on which one would really be able to fly and which one would really be that able to kiss on the floor on which it is really that hard to determine on this case.

Just make it sure that on the moment that you do decide on dealing up with meme coins not just because you've seen someone becomes that profitable but rather it will be best that you should
really be considering out first the risks taking that you will be needing and having those realizations that it wont really be that easy on dealing up with these things due to high risk factor.
If you do really that value much your capital then better to stick with those established coins in the market whether on Bitcoin or with those top altcoins that we do have in the market
on which this could give out at least that less risks.

betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 05:30:30 AM

Yep, we can only decide whether to go in or not by the general metrics and shilling behind the coin, hoping that there would no bad events related to the founds in the near future (which would dump any coin, especially meme-y one into the stone age Grin)

TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1037

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 01:17:13 AM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.
added with the fact that most of the meme coin winner are insider trader, the odd for the average joe like us to win investing in meme coin is really low, lets be real here, the get rich quick scheme from meme coin is just empty dream for average people.
if any, the get rich quick scheme only works for the insider trading that gonna dump on our faces whenever the chance is nigh.

so spare yourself from losing and invest it somewhere else.

in fact there were many stat published in twitter that only small amount of people actually profitable and if you made just $1 you already included in that group. this speaks a lot about the entire scene of meme coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 08:05:40 AM

Yes, it is difficult to emphasize the best words of all of these after being carefully assessed, making it difficult for people to choose which one has the most potential for now, even so, meme coins are still a hope for now for people who believe in them.

Their volatility gets them every time, but people still put their money - why? I think it's just natural, really Grin People are into high returns from nothing.

doomloop

Activity: 2436
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 05:15:20 PM

From the assessment of meme coins, it is almost like gambling, but it actually depends on the investor's assessment and the level of risk faced, in this case there is a need for an understanding that covers this sector, with curiosity by putting money in meme coins, they continue to hold on to it with high hopes.
Experienced people can indeed trade meme coins and earn profit because they know exactly how much money they have to invest and where to recover that money if they lose it. But people who are new to the market if they invest in memes because they don't know which coins are actually scams or how long to hold and which coin will give how much profit then only losses can be faced. I also agree that trading on meme coins is almost like gambling where you can't be sure that you will make a profit. When trading on such coins, I suggest that you invest a small amount in them, if it goes to loss, recover it from somewhere else.

I don't really have anything against meme coins. For most people, they’re low-priced with a low entry barrier, making them great for beginners to experiment with. Even if you lose, it won’t be a huge hit. But remember, it's just an experiment—no need to spend thousands on it
That's the point. Newbies don't understand that they aren't supposed to spend a lot of money on meme coins because they are supposed to be used as experiments and they go ahead and invest large amounts and then start complaining when they lose money in them.

legiteum

Activity: 308
Merit: 142

World's fastest digital currency

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2024, 06:23:24 PM

That's the point. Newbies don't understand that they aren't supposed to spend a lot of money on meme coins because they are supposed to be used as experiments and they go ahead and invest large amounts and then start complaining when they lose money in them.

Sometimes I like to think of the Haypenny platform as "training wheels" for memecoin investors: you can start by playing around with coins that have no negotiable value, and then (eventually) invest really small amounts like $5 or $10 just to play around.

I think this is what the market needs to get a lot of people introduced to the risks without them losing a ton of their money.

Create the next hot memecoin on Haypenny, the fastest digital currency in the world. 100% free. 100% private. 100% secure.
shawonngp

Activity: 856
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2024, 04:46:53 PM

Meme coins price will gradually decline it's a nature of meme coins, these are pump and dump coin so meme coins will not stable for long time, every new coin make hype in the early stage then start dumping so notcoin and dogs are not different. But everyone will never buy meme coins, mostly sellers who participated in the airdrops, they don't complaining because they got free money, who's buy such meme coins from their own money they are complaining after price dropped.

legiteum

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2024, 04:57:43 PM

Meme coins price will gradually decline it's a nature of meme coins, these are pump and dump coin so meme coins will not stable for long time, every new coin make hype in the early stage then start dumping so notcoin and dogs are not different. But everyone will never buy meme coins, mostly sellers who participated in the airdrops, they don't complaining because they got free money, who's buy such meme coins from their own money they are complaining after price dropped.

It depends on the meme. There are brands that have been around and remain strong for more than 100 years. Memes like "coca cola" have obviously become more valuable over time, not less.

Some memes will obviously die, and some may not grow. But some will be huge. Memecoins are a risky investment, but there's clearly upside e.g. Dogecoin and so many of the others.

(And for most average consumer investors, "Bitcoin" is just another memecoin too  Wink )

Create the next hot memecoin on Haypenny, the fastest digital currency in the world. 100% free. 100% private. 100% secure.
asrinur

Activity: 670
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 03:52:53 PM

There are tens of thousands of coins and tokens. People who buy meme coins sometimes use them for speculation in the hope that with a little capital they hope to increase by thousands of percent and get big profits. Even though investing in meme coins is very risky because we cannot measure the fundamentals and we also don't know who is behind the coin and what they are doing and for what purpose.
Memecoins is entirely gambling and a thing of luck because there are too many of them and the failure rate is so high. I think anyone buying memecoin should follow it like gambling where you know that the chances of losing all funds exists. One can get lucky to hit the jackpot with altcoins and the reward for such is just like winning a jackpot in gambling. I'm still thinking of buying altcoins but chosing the right one is the problem. One just need a good catch of it in this bull run to make some cool money, that is buy now and sell towards the end of the bull market after halving.
I agree with you that buying Memecoin is like gambling because Memecoin has a very high potential risk. Therefore, if you are in doubt about buying Memecoin then don't do it otherwise you will not be ready to lose all our money. It's better to buy altcoins that have strong fundamentals and have been proven to be profitable. You can buy the top 10 altcoins on CMC which have profit potential, especially in a bullish situation like today, the top 10 altcoins can provide satisfying profits.
About top 10 ranking altcoins i have no doubt but you should not expect satisfying profits, in top 10 you find Doge and Trx, i don’t say both of bad coins but i don’t buy these 2 coins because profit will not be decent as per as their stable price, and Doge is looking risky considering a meme coin. You can get satisfying profits even in top 200 coins, you need research about potential coin then make invest.
Indeed, among the top 10 altcoins there are Doge and TRX but just like you, I do not invest in Doge and TRX, I prefer to invest in ETH, BNB, and SOL because for me these three coins can provide stable profits if done the right way.

JellyJ

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 03:33:55 PM

Meme coins are just for the modern day pump and dump. Almost like a ponzi
legiteum

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 03:50:40 PM

Meme coins are just for the modern day pump and dump. Almost like a ponzi

It is for many projects, and there are a lot of bad projects out there.

We're trying to create a safe and fair platform for memecoins at Haypenny. We include lots of controls that all memecoins will follow because they are on the platform. For instance, we allow memecoin founders to "lock" portions of the total currency available (similar to a lock-out period for a stock IPO), which makes the usual "pump and dump" scam impossible if investors demand these lock-downs.

You can read more about what we're doing to create a safe marketplace for memecoins here:

https://haypenny.net/#help-forex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: