Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we need to buy meme coin?  (Read 1761 times)
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 225
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 06:40:46 PM

I also wonder why people buy meme coins, they have no projects, no goals, and even no website, they only rely on the "community" which will continue to buy useless coins. They are busy with dreams. This is the nect doge, siba and others. in the end they only got disappointment. I actually feel sorry because the people who bought this meme coin are new players who are greedy influencers. but that was their decision to buy with their own money, I think we on the forum are quite educated.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 11:23:24 PM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.
Actually getting rich overnight investing from memecoin is very lucky. Those who got rich overnight by buying and investing memecoins are very lucky because without supreme luck one cannot get rich overnight by investing memecoins. I never like memecoin I always like ethereum and top position coins among altcoins because I never plan to invest with risk and especially not to invest in memecoin because most memecoins die young.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 11:25:12 PM

Sometimes buying memecoin can give you great hope and also provide pleasure in fantasizing about getting big profits quickly. And these dreams sometimes come true.

Well, the point is that memecoins are bought only for speculation and not for serious investment. that's why we only buy with small capital. Because the risk is too big. Or I also prefer to just test my luck in that matter.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 05:47:14 AM

you can become rich because of investing in meme coins but you can also lose a lot of money because of this investment. Trust me, you will not get rich with this kind of investment because the chances of you experiencing losses are much greater. There are many altcoins that you can choose from and they are much more worth investing in because they have high utility like ETH and BNB.

SandrCrypto

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 10:02:57 AM

During the bullish 2024 market many people make money on speculations and meme coins rise in the price during the bullish market even more than other coins.
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 10:10:07 AM

you can become rich because of investing in meme coins but you can also lose a lot of money because of this investment. Trust me, you will not get rich with this kind of investment because the chances of you experiencing losses are much greater. There are many altcoins that you can choose from and they are much more worth investing in because they have high utility like ETH and BNB.

Getting rich quick off meme coins?  Let's be real, the odds ain't great.  But hey, weirder stuff has happened.  Like how Shiba Inu turned some people into millionaires overnight (and left others holding empty bags lol).  It's a total gamble no doubt

Meme coins got no use at all? That's crap! Remember when people used to tip Doge coins on Reddit? Sure, meme coins might not be doing big things, like ETH for example, but they're creating communities, bringing people together, supporting art, and even funding good causes.

letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 10:29:33 AM

I also wonder why people buy meme coins, they have no projects, no goals, and even no website, they only rely on the "community" which will continue to buy useless coins. They are busy with dreams. This is the nect doge, siba and others. in the end they only got disappointment. I actually feel sorry because the people who bought this meme coin are new players who are greedy influencers. but that was their decision to buy with their own money, I think we on the forum are quite educated.
being educated with the right information can be helpful  in tackling one's greed not to let yourself dive into risky coins like meme coins and shitcoins entirely. One of the deception to many new investors is due to how they are made to believe that shitcoins could make them earn huge profits within the shortest time whereas they are in the dark about how almost all of these shit projects were designed to pump and dump and not with any interest to stay long in the market to gain a wider usercase.
Wildwest

Activity: 1729
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 12:02:38 PM

Buying meme coins is very vulnerable to making an investor lose their money, it is not necessary to buy shitcoins or meme coins that are not certain to have life in the market.
If you can see thousands of shitcoins that suddenly appear and finally disappear without knowing where, to avoid unwanted things, we can still buy altcoins that already have popularity and a wide network to buy them, but everyone has their own control in making decisions and has analysis in its own way.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 12:55:55 PM

Because

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.

Well we don't need to buy meme coin if we want to get rich tho because we can rich slowly with our effort. I guess meme coin become so popular because they can make a person become rich in one night but because of that the risk on meme coin is really bigger than on other altcoins, people who want to invest in meme coin should know the risk and use their money that they can afford to lose. It's not an easy task to search for a meme coin that gives us big profits in a short time because many scammers take this chance to scam those people who just newly enter the crypto market. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 03:45:47 PM

no one says that you have to buy memecoin, most people buy to pump and dump, of course this is followed by many people, because they have the same goal.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 06:01:31 PM

no one says that you have to buy memecoin, most people buy to pump and dump, of course this is followed by many people, because they have the same goal.
There are many investors who have lost money from memecoin and very few have profited. Because most people invest in new project that is big risk for memecoin. On the other hand people don't buy memecoin after seeing pump and dump because their goal is to get rich suddenly. But I can hold 1-2 memecoins which won't disappoint you much. But most of the time pump and dump because they increase the attraction of investors.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 01:07:41 AM

Because

It's true that memecoin has a very high risk. Memecoin is the same as gambling. If you buy it, you have to be prepared to lose all your money. I prefer buying altcoins rather than memecoins because memecoins are not very suitable for the long term and there is no such thing as getting rich quickly. Everything needs a process.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 02:20:27 AM

That's right, if there is a correction it should be an opportunity for us to buy more but many meme coins have fallen victim to it and it has been proven that they are very ready to wake up and get back on their feet and this is where the facts speak.

Every investment should make a profit, not wait for something that locks us up and can't move anymore and what happens is that we end up feeling disappointed. That's why BTC is the best and most proven investment and investors focus on what will happen to the price of bitcoin next year. So there is no need to worry if we hold bitcoin and hold it until the end of 2025 at least.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martinex

Activity: 378
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 05:04:25 AM

Personally, if I look at whether this is intentional or not, we certainly don't know, but having aspirations to collect early is also something that needs to be prepared too.

But there is some truth, like Mr. Lukman. I also see that the enthusiasm for buying memes is quite large, not just in the past. Well, what's even more interesting is that many people are willing to exchange their good priority coins just to buy some of these meme coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 08:48:42 AM

Sometimes buying memecoin can give you great hope and also provide pleasure in fantasizing about getting big profits quickly. And these dreams sometimes come true.

Well, the point is that memecoins are bought only for speculation and not for serious investment. that's why we only buy with small capital. Because the risk is too big. Or I also prefer to just test my luck in that matter.

Trying your luck buying meme coins is worth a try if you have a strong sense of curiosity, but it is not recommended for long-term investment, especially with newly launched coins.  After making a purchase, don't be careless and always monitor price movements because most meme coins can easily lose their value in an instant
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:12:31 AM

I usually not much interested in such topic about meme coins, but do people still create and trade them? Isnt hype is already gone long time ago? Isnt meme coins most popular person (Elon Musk) still doing something about it and based on that people still create new animal related crap? Better trade bitcoin, make it more demanded and stimulate its price growth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fat buddah

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:25:34 AM

I usually not much interested in such topic about meme coins, but do people still create and trade them? Isnt hype is already gone long time ago? Isnt meme coins most popular person (Elon Musk) still doing something about it and based on that people still create new animal related crap? Better trade bitcoin, make it more demanded and stimulate its price growth.

I'm kinda surprised how popular memecoins are to this day. Elon doesn't really do anything with memecoins, it's all on users and creators that promote them.

pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:38:27 AM

It varies person when it comes to why buy a meme coin but for me, I feel like the reason why there's a need to buy one is for the heck of it, it's a meme coin, you don't need any meaning as to why you need to buy one right? You buy because it's funny to buy them, I think that's the reason and I believe that the impulse purchase nature of meme coin embodies what cryptocurrency is, you buy it for itself and not the current value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GbitG

Activity: 770
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 09:02:10 PM

People run behind profits, and from the first time when meme coins entered the market, people had the mindset that meme coins could provide huge profits because some people who enter the market early with meme coins and buy before they get hyped manage to get high profits and now everyone wants to have a share of that which is why there are so many meme coins in the market and so many people invest in them regardless of the outcome.
Hundreds of meme coins are created and they die off because they don't get enough attention from investors, and some that manage to get a few investors earn a place in the market and then die off slowly when the hype is over. That is how meme coins work.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 10:10:03 PM

People run behind profits, and from the first time when meme coins entered the market, people had the mindset that meme coins could provide huge profits because some people who enter the market early with meme coins and buy before they get hyped manage to get high profits and now everyone wants to have a share of that which is why there are so many meme coins in the market and so many people invest in them regardless of the outcome.
Hundreds of meme coins are created and they die off because they don't get enough attention from investors, and some that manage to get a few investors earn a place in the market and then die off slowly when the hype is over. That is how meme coins work.
Irrespective of the outcome, investing in meme coins is the right thing to do. As suggested with meme coins, we shouldn't expect a return, just invest what one can afford to lose and leave it. If lucky, we'll be able to get a good profit, or the invested amount turns out to be nothing. Some meme coins get hype, whereas the majority go unnoticed. Everything is like a seasonal thing because meme coin hype lasted for some time. Later, the NFT and other things had some hype, and now once again, everyone is back towards bitcoin and the altcoins available in the market.

█████████████████████