Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we need to buy meme coin?  (Read 1733 times)
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 12:30:48 PM

Memecoin's value remains questionable among investors as these commodities have no real value and are highly speculative. An unlimited number of memecoins is also incompatible with bitcoin's proof of work. With these caveats in mind one can invest in the best meme coins. I prefer to invest long term so I will never go to memecoin I will hold the top coins for long term investment. Memecoin has no intrinsic value and rarely provides any real value or utility.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 01:45:00 PM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.

yes. I agree that memecoin can turn dreams into reality. especially with market conditions currently experiencing an increase or bullish. so that it can give us a greater opportunity to turn dreams into reality. I am currently holding Dogecoin and Shiba. Hopefully these two memecoins can continue to increase.
some people's dream can turn into true but not for everyone, mostly investors losses a lot of money by investing in the meme coins so be careful, before invest in meme coins, firstly you have understand about it's high risk then come to profits. you holding 2 big hype meme coin but don't expect those will be always increasing.
VFalcon

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 02:10:23 PM

Of course FOMO is very much about making you think and take risks. But I keep in TFS and staking this token and I feel at ease
doubletheprof

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:36:00 PM

Theres no need to buy memecoin
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:56:26 PM

some people's dream can turn into true but not for everyone, mostly investors losses a lot of money by investing in the meme coins so be careful, before invest in meme coins, firstly you have understand about it's high risk then come to profits. you holding 2 big hype meme coin but don't expect those will be always increasing.

Certainly, investing in meme coins can be highly risky and it is important for investors to evaluate their financial situation and risk tolerance level before putting their hard earned money in such a highly volatile asset. There are some success stories of investors who made their fortune in meme coins, on the other hand the people who lost their life saving in meme coins are in much greater number. Hence, it is advised to take a cautious approach towards such a speculative venture. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 724
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 12:29:56 PM

Quote from: jrrsparkles
There is no technical perspective to invest in a meme coin but still, it has the capability of giving returns so everyone who invests in meme coins is taking a gamble that they are looking for the next dogecoin. As I said it is close to gambling, you win big or lose the capital entirely so keep that as a basic rule when you want to invest in a meme coin
actually nobody cares about technical perspective but money matters which is the main thing why people still have interested in memecoin investment. Still there are lots of mememcoin which are pure scam, no use, development or no aim. They are just active based on creating hype and so people just buy those only for money. Cause memecoin made people rich in previous bull run. But nobody guarantee that, you can be rich with memecoin cause these are created to be scam as op said. So need to be careful from memeocin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 01:14:28 PM

Quote from: jrrsparkles
There is no technical perspective to invest in a meme coin but still, it has the capability of giving returns so everyone who invests in meme coins is taking a gamble that they are looking for the next dogecoin. As I said it is close to gambling, you win big or lose the capital entirely so keep that as a basic rule when you want to invest in a meme coin
actually nobody cares about technical perspective but money matters which is the main thing why people still have interested in memecoin investment. Still there are lots of mememcoin which are pure scam, no use, development or no aim. They are just active based on creating hype and so people just buy those only for money. Cause memecoin made people rich in previous bull run. But nobody guarantee that, you can be rich with memecoin cause these are created to be scam as op said. So need to be careful from memeocin
That's right, memecoin was actually created just to make coins more popular, in fact the supply is not limited. nor are there any clear fundamentals. This is different from altcoins which were really created for technological advancement, for example DeFi, or even NFTs.
So think carefully when choosing to invest in this memecoin. even though it can make you suddenly rich from memecoin.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:57:28 PM

Memecoin's value remains questionable among investors as these commodities have no real value and are highly speculative. An unlimited number of memecoins is also incompatible with bitcoin's proof of work. With these caveats in mind one can invest in the best meme coins. I prefer to invest long term so I will never go to memecoin I will hold the top coins for long term investment. Memecoin has no intrinsic value and rarely provides any real value or utility.
To me meme coin is something that I can't trust to invest my money and it is something I wouldn't expect much from because the market is not what one  can rely on. Altcoins are very , it will be better if one is thinking to invest memecoins it should be with amount of money that even if it get lose in the market it won't be a burden. Investing in memecoins should not be a means of how money can be generated, people need to be very careful the way they deal with altcoins.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:20:31 PM

We are not obligated to buy meme coins; it is a matter of choice. That's why a lot of people buy meme coins because they hear a lot of news that they suddenly got rich with a small amount just by investing in a meme coin that suddenly trended like Shiba Inu and Pepe Coin.

So maybe they also think that many meme coins will raise the price when the bull run comes. But they don't think about the risk of meme coins. If the risk is high in altcoins, it is even higher in meme coins. You just need to know how to read potential coins, whether they're altcoins or meme coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 11:30:11 PM

I don't think memecoin is even necessary for one to invest because their are lots of them in the market that not reliable. Since memecoins are unpredictable it is better people consider top cryptocurrency that if one hodl their is good tendency of making profit than investing in memecoins that can never be predicted.  Most of the memecoins in the market does not even have value.

ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:44:59 AM

I don't think memecoin is even necessary for one to invest because their are lots of them in the market that not reliable. Since memecoins are unpredictable it is better people consider top cryptocurrency that if one hodl their is good tendency of making profit than investing in memecoins that can never be predicted.  Most of the memecoins in the market does not even have value.
Of course meme coins are not worth investing in, especially for the long term. because meme coins are usually very volatile, this happens because their supply is very abundant and of course their popularity is largely driven by influencers. In addition, meme coins are different from altcoins, meme coins do not have a specific function or clear goal for the future. So if you are a beginner in the world of crypto, it is better to avoid meme coins, prefer to invest in bitcoin and top altcoins as they can minimize your losses.

asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 01:28:25 PM

There are tens of thousands of coins and tokens. People who buy meme coins sometimes use them for speculation in the hope that with a little capital they hope to increase by thousands of percent and get big profits. Even though investing in meme coins is very risky because we cannot measure the fundamentals and we also don't know who is behind the coin and what they are doing and for what purpose.
Memecoins is entirely gambling and a thing of luck because there are too many of them and the failure rate is so high. I think anyone buying memecoin should follow it like gambling where you know that the chances of losing all funds exists. One can get lucky to hit the jackpot with altcoins and the reward for such is just like winning a jackpot in gambling. I'm still thinking of buying altcoins but chosing the right one is the problem. One just need a good catch of it in this bull run to make some cool money, that is buy now and sell towards the end of the bull market after halving.
I agree with you that buying Memecoin is like gambling because Memecoin has a very high potential risk. Therefore, if you are in doubt about buying Memecoin then don't do it otherwise you will not be ready to lose all our money. It's better to buy altcoins that have strong fundamentals and have been proven to be profitable. You can buy the top 10 altcoins on CMC which have profit potential, especially in a bullish situation like today, the top 10 altcoins can provide satisfying profits.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 02:22:47 PM

Basically, investing in meme coins is a very risky investment. That's because the purpose of creating meme coins is unclear. However, there are reasons why people choose to invest in meme coins. If you look at the price increases that occur in popular meme coins such as shiba, pepe, and others, then you will see a very high increase. some meme coins even rose above 300%, or even more. well, people who invest in meme coins are aiming for that. Apart from that, I also feel that they use money that they are willing to lose, because when something unexpected happens, then they can let it go.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 05:04:26 PM

NO. Dogecoin was already in the top before Elon. It was probably the second most popular currency until the arrival of Ethereum

Due to its success, imitators like Panda, Coinye West, Nyancoin, or Norriscoin emerged. Only Dogecoin survived because of its community and its potential as a real currency. With tokenization, it became easier to create unlimited altmemes, and with the huge liquidity of Bitcoin, they could be pumped.

That's certainly true, mate. DOGE was a popular "meme" coin long before Elon Musk discovered it. Early coins like Nyancoin and Panda failed because they lacked interest from mainstream traders and investors. But with "meme" coins experiencing a resurgence in popularity, it's likely we'll see these projects "resurrect" soon.

The main reason why people are buying "meme" coins is because they want to get rich quick. Not because they believe in crypto/Blockchain tech. Despite the fact that "meme" coins are worthless, they're a great way for noobs to learn all about how crypto works. You can make payments without "breaking the bank". It's hard to tell which "meme" coin will become the next big hit due to the uncertain nature of the crypto market. Only invest what you can afford to lose. As long as you do that, there should be nothing to worry about. Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pedrination

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 06:00:36 PM

From my perspective, altcoins pose a certain degree of risk, but meme coins amplify that risk significantly. The history of meme projects disappearing without a trace has left many investors questioning their decisions. Despite this, the allure of striking it rich with the next big meme coin remains strong, driving investors to continuously seek out unrealistic gains. This cycle seems to repeat endlessly, with new meme coins constantly entering the market and tempting investors with the promise of astronomical returns. It's a trend that, from where I stand, perpetuates a cycle of hopelessness and addiction within the market.
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 08:28:57 PM

Meme coins are indeed the most risky among altcoins to invest in, and at the same time they are very profitable if you manage to get into the market early. Majority of meme coins are shitcoins and they don't last long, so if you intend investing in any memecoin then you should be able to bear the risk and remember not to invest too much that will cause regret if the project crashes. Personally, I don't like altcoin investment  not to talk of memecoin because I see it as another indirect form of gambling professionally.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 10:16:42 PM

Op you have not told us the need to invest in memecoins. And memecoins can't make you rich suddenly instead it will make you poor suddenly if you didn't invest in the right ones. Memecoins are not for Short term investment and their movement is very slow there are time, two to three years they are still in one place but in bitcoin highest one year it has changed position either up is down. But if one can endure in memecoins and invest in it for a long period of 5-10 Years interval then you can make profit from the coin and if only the coin will be still on existential.

Before you invest in memecoins you have to now that they are very risky and risky in the sense that , they can collapsed at anytime or below your investment capital for the years you have invested. So you are at lose even in the long term investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀