Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we need to buy meme coin?  (Read 1877 times)
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 03:21:03 PM

Theres no need to buy memecoin

You can not say that because there are people who like to take that risk buying memecoins and some of them succeed doing it. You can not tell people like that who have made their profit in memecoins that there is no need investing their money in that. To make huge profit in cryptocurrency means you have to take risk. Nobody became rich not taking risk. To make nice profit you have to invest huge amount and wait for it to rise. Memecoins will give better profit than bitcoin within a short period.
you are right Investing in altcoin requires you to take full risk where most developers believe the hype. Most of the altcoins are indifferent to their buyers properly profiting their investment. Many have made high profits on memes with their high risk. But it can be an investment currency for short term but you have to go through the selection process thoroughly. Errors in the sorting process can cause you to lose your hard-earned margin.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 06:42:13 PM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.
You don't need to buy meme coins unless you have to because the risk of getting profit there is really high and I don't think you can actually go for consistent profit by just selling meme coins. There are tons of scam on meme coins to just grab and lure those FOMO investors because they think they can get the same thing on every meme coins. It's good if you catch some good ones but don't think you need to buy those.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sekalitas

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 04:21:59 AM

Because
Sleep dreams that the tendency to suddenly become rich Cry

This is not really normal because meme coin is more dangerous in this crypto market. They always collect money from investors by showing amazing attractive offers. In reality their project does not last long in the market because most of the team members of meme coin are new generation and they have less experience. They are coming to the market only to grab the investor capital completely.

Obviously, people buy memecoins for the hype and the chance to make quick profit, right? In my opinion, meme coins are just for fun and the possibility of hitting the jackpot.  At least coins that call themselves meme coins are honest about having no real use. That's better than those shady projects that claim to be "the next big thing" and then vanish once they've scammed investors. But yeah, the bottom line is we buy memecoins to get rich quick. Just my two cents, though. Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
devil-soul

Activity: 222
Merit: 15

For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 11:52:21 AM

Memecoins are like other assets of altcoins with which you can earn you just need to diversify your investments hoping to guess the right ones

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
asrinur

Activity: 642
Merit: 104

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:01:35 AM

There are tens of thousands of coins and tokens. People who buy meme coins sometimes use them for speculation in the hope that with a little capital they hope to increase by thousands of percent and get big profits. Even though investing in meme coins is very risky because we cannot measure the fundamentals and we also don't know who is behind the coin and what they are doing and for what purpose.
Memecoins is entirely gambling and a thing of luck because there are too many of them and the failure rate is so high. I think anyone buying memecoin should follow it like gambling where you know that the chances of losing all funds exists. One can get lucky to hit the jackpot with altcoins and the reward for such is just like winning a jackpot in gambling. I'm still thinking of buying altcoins but chosing the right one is the problem. One just need a good catch of it in this bull run to make some cool money, that is buy now and sell towards the end of the bull market after halving.
I agree with you that buying Memecoin is like gambling because Memecoin has a very high potential risk. Therefore, if you are in doubt about buying Memecoin then don't do it otherwise you will not be ready to lose all our money. It's better to buy altcoins that have strong fundamentals and have been proven to be profitable. You can buy the top 10 altcoins on CMC which have profit potential, especially in a bullish situation like today, the top 10 altcoins can provide satisfying profits.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:19:58 AM

Memecoins will give better profit than bitcoin within a short period.
That is probably true but if we were to talk about long term period, bitcoin is definitely will be much more profitable. Bitcoin is reliable and a lot more stable than most memecoins if not most then all.

Memecoins usually do not survive after they reach some x amount of value. They dip and never get back up. Unlike with Bitcoin, if it dips it is temporary only and can go back up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: