Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Casimero vs Oguni - October 12  (Read 1556 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 12:11:29 PM

Oh that's good to hear that he has his own gym now, I mean that's how you give back to your community. Of course he can used it personally to train if he has incoming fights. But it will also give other younga and upcoming boxers to train there as it could have a good facility. Until those gym that Manny used when he was still in the beginning of his career. Although it could have help Filipino boxers to get used to obscured boxing arena's and fight, but still good if there will be some gyms that they can start with par with many gyms in the world. No odds yet though, so we will have to wait for a bit and see what options we had that will likely give us a good return or profits betting on John Riel Casimero here.

Yeah, the gym is very helpful for those youngsters who want to be boxers as they have now a facility where they can practice for free and if they are serious enough and become a prodigy then that could alleviate them from poverty as most of the kids that are training in Casimero's gym came from poor families. Good thing that Quadro Alas provided some of the kids that have potential the equipment like running shoes and shorts for training.

This is the kind of sport that we should also focus on, a sport in which we can dominate the world, similar to what Manny Pacquiao has achieved. I believe we have the talent, but we lack the necessary facilities. So, these popular boxers who are already earning a decent income are a blessing, especially if they are helping potential boxers in the future. Eventually, we will have a Filipino champion again, and I hope Casimero will be able to return to the top before announcing his retirement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 01:21:50 PM

Oh that's good to hear that he has his own gym now, I mean that's how you give back to your community. Of course he can used it personally to train if he has incoming fights. But it will also give other younga and upcoming boxers to train there as it could have a good facility. Until those gym that Manny used when he was still in the beginning of his career. Although it could have help Filipino boxers to get used to obscured boxing arena's and fight, but still good if there will be some gyms that they can start with par with many gyms in the world. No odds yet though, so we will have to wait for a bit and see what options we had that will likely give us a good return or profits betting on John Riel Casimero here.

Yeah, the gym is very helpful for those youngsters who want to be boxers as they have now a facility where they can practice for free and if they are serious enough and become a prodigy then that could alleviate them from poverty as most of the kids that are training in Casimero's gym came from poor families. Good thing that Quadro Alas provided some of the kids that have potential the equipment like running shoes and shorts for training.

This is the kind of sport that we should also focus on, a sport in which we can dominate the world, similar to what Manny Pacquiao has achieved. I believe we have the talent, but we lack the necessary facilities. So, these popular boxers who are already earning a decent income are a blessing, especially if they are helping potential boxers in the future. Eventually, we will have a Filipino champion again, and I hope Casimero will be able to return to the top before announcing his retirement.

No question about the genuine intention to help young boxers; however, the lack of facilities is a significant hindrance, preventing some from pursuing their dreams. With this action, it will inspire the young ones to continue chasing their dreams. I believe that when more and more talents focus on boxing, we might see another Manny Pacquiao in the future.

To be honest, I want to see people united again while watching boxing. Right now, there hasn't been a popular boxer that most Filipinos follow every time he has a fight. It could be Casimero, but his character in the ring is not the same as Pacman's, so he does not easily gain support.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 04:40:12 PM

Casimero ML @ 1.10 is quite high and it's somehow unrealistic, so I don't think that the bookies will list it like that knowing Casimero's odds in his past fights are more than that even if the fight still looks the same just like this as Casimero still have the upper hand.

So yes, it's somewhere 1.30 to 1.40 in favor of Casimero. Those odds will be worth it already as I don't really see this Oguni as a threat in Casimero's streak. Aside from that, I'll be watching for some options while the fight is getting near.

I'm sure that as the fight goes near, there are many options/markets in the bookies and i'm contemplating on betting for Casimero to win by knockout as he is so serious now on his training and the good about his training is that he won't go anywhere else as he has built his own gym in his own backyard, this way he could save a lot of money and no more nightlife for sure.

Yes, there might be more betting options once the fight is getting nearer. But I understand the odds difference. Oguni's only advantage here is he is fighting in front of his countrymen although the promotion itself is by Casimero's promoter who happens to be Japanese.

If only the fight venue is not in Japan, I would probably risk on Casimero. The biggest upsets happen when the huge underdogs land a huge power punch on their opponents like what happened to Mike Tyson against Buster Douglas. The problem with Oguni though is he doesn't possess that power punch so an upset is very unlikely.

I don't see it as an advantage though because he may be fighting in front of his own crowd but his situation is not easy either because he will be carrying that burden which will turn into pressure as bricks piling up in his head as the Japanese people will be expecting to see something from him and deliver a revenge for those Japanese boxer who was defeated by Casimero. That is a huge challenge that he is into and I don't even see him winning the fight and be that they wanted.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 04:53:34 PM

No question about the genuine intention to help young boxers; however, the lack of facilities is a significant hindrance, preventing some from pursuing their dreams. With this action, it will inspire the young ones to continue chasing their dreams. I believe that when more and more talents focus on boxing, we might see another Manny Pacquiao in the future.

To be honest, I want to see people united again while watching boxing. Right now, there hasn't been a popular boxer that most Filipinos follow every time he has a fight. It could be Casimero, but his character in the ring is not the same as Pacman's, so he does not easily gain support.

And he is not really that courageous like Pacquiao who always seeks a good match up even if people are already looking at the opposite side, still he charges towards them like he doesn't care at all and will instead give his best towards his own preparation so that he will go inside the ring ready, he may be the winner or defeated, the important thing for him is that he tried and did his best. Afterwards, he will have his own time to bounce back after that loss, and knowing Pacquiao, he always have many reasons to stay determined.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 08:14:34 AM

And he is not really that courageous like Pacquiao who always seeks a good match up even if people are already looking at the opposite side, still he charges towards them like he doesn't care at all and will instead give his best towards his own preparation so that he will go inside the ring ready, he may be the winner or defeated, the important thing for him is that he tried and did his best. Afterwards, he will have his own time to bounce back after that loss, and knowing Pacquiao, he always have many reasons to stay determined.

Definitely true. He wants to fight the best, but it seems he hasn't had the opportunities he desires. It has been a while since he became a champion, so he is very eager to regain that status. He's into a big challenge if he's given the opportunity because he needs to beat Inoue to become a champion again. Perhaps there's a right time for him, a reward for his patience. If he beats Inoue, given the fight will happen, he will become a very popular boxer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 11:30:34 AM

Definitely true. He wants to fight the best, but it seems he hasn't had the opportunities he desires. It has been a while since he became a champion, so he is very eager to regain that status. He's into a big challenge if he's given the opportunity because he needs to beat Inoue to become a champion again. Perhaps there's a right time for him, a reward for his patience. If he beats Inoue, given the fight will happen, he will become a very popular boxer.

Too bad because this guy can really fight everyone in his weight division and hasn't been really taken a hard loss in his career and that means, he really able to have some fair fight with the current best boxer in their weight division. I hope he will be given a strong opponent to fight after he finishes cleanly against Oguni because this won't be easy since he is fighting a Japanese fighter once again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 11:37:44 AM

Too bad because this guy can really fight everyone in his weight division and hasn't been really taken a hard loss in his career and that means, he really able to have some fair fight with the current best boxer in their weight division. I hope he will be given a strong opponent to fight after he finishes cleanly against Oguni because this won't be easy since he is fighting a Japanese fighter once again.

He needs to ensure that he knocks out his opponent so there will be no more biasness when it comes to decisions from the judges. Team Casimero should understand that, even though those are just rumors, he cannot gamble on that because his future relies on this fight. If he loses against a fighter who is not popular, then there's no reason for him to proceed and challenge the best in the division.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 12:04:43 PM

He needs to ensure that he knocks out his opponent so there will be no more biasness when it comes to decisions from the judges. Team Casimero should understand that, even though those are just rumors, he cannot gamble on that because his future relies on this fight. If he loses against a fighter who is not popular, then there's no reason for him to proceed and challenge the best in the division.

He's career has been ruined to certain factor and it seems there are forces stopping him to get a good fight. So this is best opportunity for him to show that he cannot be stop by those envious guys around and show that he can knock out his opponent. This match is a must win for him since this might be a deciding factor if he continue to get high caliber matcher or he's career totally go down. So lets hope for the best since we still want to see him fight against Inoue although there's slim chance that this fight might gonna happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 12:11:35 PM

He's career has been ruined to certain factor and it seems there are forces stopping him to get a good fight. So this is best opportunity for him to show that he cannot be stop by those envious guys around and show that he can knock out his opponent. This match is a must win for him since this might be a deciding factor if he continue to get high caliber matcher or he's career totally go down. So lets hope for the best since we still want to see him fight against Inoue although there's slim chance that this fight might gonna happen.

It was his wrong decision that ruined his career, as he violated the rules just to qualify for the weight requirement. Unfortunately, he was caught, so now he is starting from the beginning in the new division. He isn't a champion anymore, but he still has the skills of a boxer because he hasn't lost a fight since he won the championship. So, until now, people are still hoping that Inoue will fight him so that, once and for all, people will stop thinking that Inoue is dodging Casimero.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 01:13:26 PM

Casimero ML @ 1.10 is quite high and it's somehow unrealistic, so I don't think that the bookies will list it like that knowing Casimero's odds in his past fights are more than that even if the fight still looks the same just like this as Casimero still have the upper hand.

So yes, it's somewhere 1.30 to 1.40 in favor of Casimero. Those odds will be worth it already as I don't really see this Oguni as a threat in Casimero's streak. Aside from that, I'll be watching for some options while the fight is getting near.

I'm sure that as the fight goes near, there are many options/markets in the bookies and i'm contemplating on betting for Casimero to win by knockout as he is so serious now on his training and the good about his training is that he won't go anywhere else as he has built his own gym in his own backyard, this way he could save a lot of money and no more nightlife for sure.

Yes, there might be more betting options once the fight is getting nearer. But I understand the odds difference. Oguni's only advantage here is he is fighting in front of his countrymen although the promotion itself is by Casimero's promoter who happens to be Japanese.

If only the fight venue is not in Japan, I would probably risk on Casimero. The biggest upsets happen when the huge underdogs land a huge power punch on their opponents like what happened to Mike Tyson against Buster Douglas. The problem with Oguni though is he doesn't possess that power punch so an upset is very unlikely.

I don't see it as an advantage though because he may be fighting in front of his own crowd but his situation is not easy either because he will be carrying that burden which will turn into pressure as bricks piling up in his head as the Japanese people will be expecting to see something from him and deliver a revenge for those Japanese boxer who was defeated by Casimero. That is a huge challenge that he is into and I don't even see him winning the fight and be that they wanted.

Oguni's chances of winning are really very slim since most of the factors if not all favor the visiting fighter who happens to be a former 3-division world champion. Nonetheless, I still consider fighting at home to be an advantage. There will be pressure to win but that also means he needs to give everything he is capable of in order to not let down his countrymen audience. Although this sport is one of the regular events in their country and we've seen upsets before where their home fighters lost they still give huge applause and appreciation to the visiting fighter.

So hopefully after this fight, Casimero gets his shot at the winner of Inoue-Tapales which is expected to happen in December this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 01:21:06 PM

Oguni's chances of winning are really very slim since most of the factors if not all favor the visiting fighter who happens to be a former 3-division world champion. Nonetheless, I still consider fighting at home to be an advantage. There will be pressure to win but that also means he needs to give everything he is capable of in order to not let down his countrymen audience. Although this sport is one of the regular events in their country and we've seen upsets before where their home fighters lost they still give huge applause and appreciation to the visiting fighter.
I also hope that Oguni would be more inspired to fight and believe he could beat Casimero because if that happens, the fight won't be boring. Casimero loves to fight toe to toe, so we should expect Oguni to engage in an exciting battle. In such a scenario, we may not even need the judges anymore, as the fight will likely end in a KO.

So hopefully after this fight, Casimero gets his shot at the winner of Inoue-Tapales which is expected to happen in December this year.

If he wins, there will be plenty of time to prepare for Inoue if the latter chooses Casimero as his challenger in a championship fight. However, if Inoue selects a mandatory challenger, I believe Casimero's chances are very slim.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 02:16:35 PM

I also hope that Oguni would be more inspired to fight and believe he could beat Casimero because if that happens, the fight won't be boring. Casimero loves to fight toe to toe, so we should expect Oguni to engage in an exciting battle. In such a scenario, we may not even need the judges anymore, as the fight will likely end in a KO.

If he wins, there will be plenty of time to prepare for Inoue if the latter chooses Casimero as his challenger in a championship fight. However, if Inoue selects a mandatory challenger, I believe Casimero's chances are very slim.

Yeah, but in front of his home crowd, I think Oguni will give everything he got and not just quit and show Casimero that he can still fight. And for Casimero, he shouldn't take this fight lightly as well.

Even if Oguni doesn't have a good record and probably in the downturn on his career, Casimero should train very hard and the best is to look for a KO win here. He needs to impressed any governing body so that he will be rank higher after this win and maybe put him into a championship fight next whoever wins in the Tapales vs Inoue unification fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 02:28:02 PM

That is if he can do that job successfully, I don't mean to disrespect but look at them and compare what they have done in the past years. Inoue evolved to a much dangerous monster while Casimero is still figuring out what to do to become a champion, other than that, his power seems to go down when he climbed 122 because up until now, we haven't saw the Casimero that we have known before.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 06:50:45 AM

That is if he can do that job successfully, I don't mean to disrespect but look at them and compare what they have done in the past years. Inoue evolved to a much dangerous monster while Casimero is still figuring out what to do to become a champion, other than that, his power seems to go down when he climbed 122 because up until now, we haven't saw the Casimero that we have known before.

Following your argument, it's true that after Inoue unifies all the belt from the previous division and manages to un-strip the current
champ from this new division, he gains lots of hypes and confidence.

While with Casimero, after being un-strip due to regulation, he's still trying to find that momentum to earn the position of being a title challenger.

They've got different position as of now, and we don't know if Casimero will have that opportunity to meet Inoue inside the ring.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 07:34:08 AM

This fight is very important for both of them so that a fierce fight will definitely be presented later it just that of the two Casimero has more dominant advantages such as more mature fighting experience and he has also held more than just one title several times so there a chance for Casimero to beat Oguni.
No one can predict how the fight will go whether it will last until the final round or end by knockout because Oguni also said that he was prepared and would give Casimero a surprise.

Casimero really can't wait to meet and fight Naoya Inoue and that the reason why he is trying to move up in class and have a chance to fight Naoya Inoue the WBC and WBO champion in the Batam Super class.
The decision is also up to Naoya Inoue whether he will accept Casimero challenge or not but if this challenge is accepted there will be quite a hot and spectacular title fight.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 09:42:58 AM

Following your argument, it's true that after Inoue unifies all the belt from the previous division and manages to un-strip the current

While with Casimero, after being un-strip due to regulation, he's still trying to find that momentum to earn the position of being a title challenger.

They've got different position as of now, and we don't know if Casimero will have that opportunity to meet Inoue inside the ring.

I'm following Casimero's YouTube vlog and it seems that he is just taunting Inoue to fight but he is not so keen if the fight will happen or not, I mean he also got his own fight and make money out of it, the Inoue fight will just be a bonus of his career if they meet one day in the square ring fighting.

Casimero is not getting younger but he has his own money-making schemes like endorsement deals and business outside of boxing so I think if he can't fight Inoue that would be okay for him.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 10:27:05 AM

I'm following Casimero's YouTube vlog and it seems that he is just taunting Inoue to fight but he is not so keen if the fight will happen or not, I mean he also got his own fight and make money out of it, the Inoue fight will just be a bonus of his career if they meet one day in the square ring fighting.

Casimero is not getting younger but he has his own money-making schemes like endorsement deals and business outside of boxing so I think if he can't fight Inoue that would be okay for him.

If it were only about the money, he could earn a decent amount. However, as a boxer, it's about achieving something significant before retirement. Just imagine if he could beat Inoue; that would elevate his name to the ranks of the greatest boxers in the lower divisions and open up opportunities for even bigger fights. I believe that if Inoue agrees to fight Casimero, he might ask the promoter to include a rematch clause in case he loses, giving him a chance to reclaim his title.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 11:23:11 AM

A strong opponent isn't enough; he wants to face the strongest, and there's no one else but the winner of Inoue vs. Tapales, which I believe Inoue is likely to win. Inoue should give Casimero a chance to fight him, as that would undoubtedly excite the crowd. Most of Inoue's fights aren't very entertaining, as they tend to be one-sided. So, dancing with Casimero in the ring could add an element of unpredictability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 09:12:03 PM

Yeah, I saw that in socmed that he established his own gym, I'm in the impression that he will take things seriously and will try to hype his
name in this division, knowing that Inoue was already up.

If by chance that Inoue will give some time to stay even he managed to unify all the belts after the possible upcoming fight against Tapales, it would be
the best timing for Casimero in case fans will bring the talk using SocMed to make things possible between HIm and Inoue.

for now, let the fight roll and bring some decent profit to his fans. I mean Casimero needs to win, that's all!

Casimero and Inoue will likely win their respective fights, so it's okay to discuss in advance the possible future clash between Casimero and Inoue. It may not be a unification fight, but Inoue is staking his belt on his fight against Casimero because the latter is very unpredictable. He has been an underdog in the past and has surprised the champion, so I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Inoue, as he is a very capable boxer.

I think just like you, it could be that those results happen and they can have the best results, because basically I don't believe that Inoue Kle will pass through Tapalñes, although as I have always said, everything is possible in boxing, for that reason it is what I I say that boxing can give surprises, just seeing the result of Spence vs Crawford because it is something that no one expected, but of course we all know the level of the Japanese and without detracting from what Tapales does, but he is more proale than gne Inoue, you can see that he can do it, now Csimero's fight is the same, we all know that Casimero is a favorite, that he can make a difference because what he can achieve may be different, however we must think about something, that he is a boxer that they can surprise him, it is even very likely that it happens, so the training of this boxer must be above the one he must face, I am one of those who think that if he can achieve it, because I want to see the fight between Casimero vs Inoue .

I like to get ahead of these fights, I think many things can be done, I could think that the boxers have that fight in mind, whether one of them wins or loses, I think that fight should happen, so that Inoue does want to be one of them. The best have to beat the best in this category, and I am very sure that he can give him that plea, in fact one of the boxers who wanted me to welcome Inoue was that one, but well the events happened like this and well nothing to do, now things are going the way they are, I think that these boxers must think that they do not have it easy, that a boxer who has just increased the category is already handling it and that is something that can be very strong for those who have always dominated This category, and it is also somewhat shocking, however I stick to the talent, to the genius of an Inoue who does not neglect his talent , the Japanese can be seen to train Day and Night, that is why they are his results.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 06:40:26 AM

If it were only about the money, he could earn a decent amount. However, as a boxer, it's about achieving something significant before retirement. Just imagine if he could beat Inoue; that would elevate his name to the ranks of the greatest boxers in the lower divisions and open up opportunities for even bigger fights. I believe that if Inoue agrees to fight Casimero, he might ask the promoter to include a rematch clause in case he loses, giving him a chance to reclaim his title.

I agree in that part, Inoue will place that rematch claw to make sure that he will have that chance to regain his belts in case
Casimero upset him.

And also, in terms of career, beating Inoue is something that will be remembered trough out your career. Imagine the hypes that it will create.

So if Casimero will have that opportunity, it's better to leave everything that may prevent him from making it happen
and try to push for the fight to meet Inoue inside the ring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: