Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience as a beginner trader  (Read 1621 times)
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 03:19:34 PM

A new member needs to know a lot about investing. If a new member enters the business without knowing or learning about investing, he will definitely lose his money. Besides knowing and learning in the first stage, trading should be done with such amount of money that you will not know your profit or loss by trading, a new member should trade with that amount of money only to improve trading skills. In new situation if we want to start trading without learning and knowing first then we will not understand anything about the market only we can take trading on guess which is very risky for our money. So first spend time learning and then apply that learning to trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 05:44:36 PM

A new member needs to know a lot about investing. If a new member enters the business without knowing or learning about investing, he will definitely lose his money. Besides knowing and learning in the first stage, trading should be done with such amount of money that you will not know your profit or loss by trading, a new member should trade with that amount of money only to improve trading skills. In new situation if we want to start trading without learning and knowing first then we will not understand anything about the market only we can take trading on guess which is very risky for our money. So first spend time learning and then apply that learning to trading.

You have given very good suggestions for new people to enter in trading platform.Of course, whatever business a new member enters, if he does not have experience and starts without learning, he will surely face a loss.Every kind of business needs to be learned and understood before starting.Trading is a tough job, it looks easy but this is the cryptocurrency market where the market fluctuates and the market can fall at any time.Here we can also get good profit but our money can go to loss at any time.It is very important to know about candlestick, graphic chart, support and resistance and different types of indicators.There are various online platforms for all these things from where one can easily gain knowledge and experience about trading.You are right that one should start trading with small amount in the beginning so that there is no risk of losing much in case of mistake.However, there can be both profit and loss in trading but we have to improve our profit rate with our experience and skill.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 06:21:08 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
I remember I was terrible when I first started, I was literally picking things that would go down right before they do, I was basically very good at finding coins that will drop at that point lol. I think I misunderstood something, and instead of finding things that are just about to go up, I did the reverse because I misunderstood the situation and picked the ones that were just about to drop.

I made so much loss that I stopped trading for years after that, I jut bought bitcoin and hold it, which is something I still do, most of my money is still in holding bitcoin. However, I realized my mistake long ago and I have been trading a bit as well, and the results are not suddenly amazing, but they are not that bad neither.

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 07:01:17 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin

Quitting is an option if;

- A person doesn't have an interest in doing trades in the first place and the reason why they consider doing trade is because they saw someone earning decent money here. Thinking of having the same experience, they just test the waters.

- After a long series of doing trades, still failure dominates the trading stats. Better change careers.

- Only genius during the bull run but ended up silent in a bear run

Professional and experienced traders still losing today as no one can withstand the volatile crypto market. However, traders at these levels already know some set of strategies on how to deal with any market trend and can adapt to any market situation anytime.
Well said. If you are no longer comfortable from consistent losing in trading, then quitting would be the best option as it could pave way for a new successful career that will let you feel satisfied with your current compensation wherein trading has fail to offer. Sometimes, it’s better to end than to prolong the suffering you experienced from unwanted career, that way you will have chances to improve your means of living. This is one of the reasons why trading isn’t for everyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Richkiedx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 07:08:17 AM

My experience as a beginner trader is
I don't know how to read candles, I'm always burning money haha ​​I'm also always at a stop loss most of all I don't want to trade anymore because I don't have any money to trade and then I just tried really hard to learn how to do it somehow my trades almost win

just do it you must have a trading plan and then you have discipline in trading
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 06:28:11 PM

This should  be the best mentality  for a newbie trader and we all have to know that, nothing is certain in trading just as it is in gambling  and I love the fact that you already know that trading is a maybe 50/50 probability where neither profit or losses isn't guaranteed.
Well I've heard about some newbies joining some trading channels to stay profitable and I might not be a fan of trading signals but I think if one joins a good trading signal, there are possibilities  of staying in profits and your caption got me confused as I was expecting to see a write up of you talking about your entire trading journey but I got an advice rather.
Not totally the best. Thinking about losing first is a negative mindset. We rather lower our expectations at first. A beginner can get lucky and earn even without or with less knowledge on their head. Quitting is an option if it seems that everything that you do doesn't bear a good result.

Maybe there are times that we can lose in trading and we can say that we are simply unlucky but I think most of the times trading has to do with our ability. Some newbies are indeed joining some trading group and some are using a copy trading service only for them to earn quickly. Many of us are against with these practices because they are only depending on others.

promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 12:10:53 PM

This should  be the best mentality  for a newbie trader and we all have to know that, nothing is certain in trading just as it is in gambling  and I love the fact that you already know that trading is a maybe 50/50 probability where neither profit or losses isn't guaranteed.
Well I've heard about some newbies joining some trading channels to stay profitable and I might not be a fan of trading signals but I think if one joins a good trading signal, there are possibilities  of staying in profits and your caption got me confused as I was expecting to see a write up of you talking about your entire trading journey but I got an advice rather.
Not totally the best. Thinking about losing first is a negative mindset. We rather lower our expectations at first. A beginner can get lucky and earn even without or with less knowledge on their head. Quitting is an option if it seems that everything that you do doesn't bear a good result.

Maybe there are times that we can lose in trading and we can say that we are simply unlucky but I think most of the times trading has to do with our ability. Some newbies are indeed joining some trading group and some are using a copy trading service only for them to earn quickly. Many of us are against with these practices because they are only depending on others.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they should have the mentality that they will lose first but rather have it in their mind there are possibilities of them losing  and that doesn't mean  they  aren't competent they just have to work on their skill.
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 01:12:43 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
Trading is a long time journey but many few people can travel until reaching final destination which is making profits consistently. 90% of the traders lose mostly because emotions take control of them and they start to unfollow their plan and overtrade.
G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 02:10:03 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they should have the mentality that they will lose first but rather have it in their mind there are possibilities of them losing  and that doesn't mean  they  aren't competent they just have to work on their skill.

A strong mentality will always be born in a person when he has faced many things at the same job for some time. Because to be competent a person also needs sufficient experience and knowledge in trading and skills will not appear by themselves in any case if there is no experiment in trading.

And regarding the issue of losing or winning, I think that is just the final part that a trader will get because when a trader has a way to carry out his trading quite comfortably, I think there will be less chance of him losing. Even though he may also be very prepared when he has to lose, because that is part of the risk, the main thing he will look for is victory, not defeat.
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 03:28:20 PM

Trading is a long time journey but many few people can travel until reaching final destination which is making profits consistently. 90% of the traders lose mostly because emotions take control of them and they start to unfollow their plan and overtrade.
In trading, it's best to be reactive rather than predictive. Don't rush into a trade in fear of missing profits. Instead, focus on cultivating the mindset of a trader, as it can significantly reduce the risk of making emotional trading decisions.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 03:43:02 PM

Emotions really are the biggest enemy in trading because you don't have patience, and mostly when there are trades that we thought were already a win situation but turned out not to be, we were not seeing the bigger picture. Also, when we are winning, we are always thinking of winning more, meaning we are now overtrading, and that is where the losing starts. That is why learning to control your emotions is a must while learning to trade.
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 03:47:26 PM

My experience as a beginner trader is
I don't know how to read candles, I'm always burning money haha ​​I'm also always at a stop loss most of all I don't want to trade anymore because I don't have any money to trade and then I just tried really hard to learn how to do it somehow my trades almost win

just do it you must have a trading plan and then you have discipline in trading
The importance of education is immense, just because you are learning something you have to do that thing is not the case at all. The main purpose of education is to learn about trading as it is to get a job, not to trade. Just because you don't have money right now is not a barrier for you to learn about trading, if you want to learn or learn about trading then you are welcome. Learning about trading will stay with you all your life and at some point in life when you have money but you can definitely get involved in trading by using your prior knowledge of trading. You have enough money but you don't have any idea about trading but you can't trade so if you have time then definitely get enough knowledge about trading first then when you have money you can trade with that money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 04:59:54 PM

Emotions really are the biggest enemy in trading because you don't have patience, and mostly when there are trades that we thought were already a win situation but turned out not to be, we were not seeing the bigger picture. Also, when we are winning, we are always thinking of winning more, meaning we are now overtrading, and that is where the losing starts. That is why learning to control your emotions is a must while learning to trade.

I think you understood emotions in trading the way I do . Emotions plays a major role even in entering trade , emotions can push you to enter a trade you are not supposed to , emotions can make you to stay in a trade which you supposed to optout . As a beginner trader you will always fall in for this emotions there's no way, that's just the fact!
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 04:32:47 PM

I think you understood emotions in trading the way I do . Emotions plays a major role even in entering trade , emotions can push you to enter a trade you are not supposed to , emotions can make you to stay in a trade which you supposed to optout . As a beginner trader you will always fall in for this emotions there's no way, that's just the fact!
Emotion is truely the enemy of the trading because it control the mind of trader, in everything you do you will definitely become a newcomer and you will make a lot of mistakes, that why you will be warn not to put all your savings in the trading to avoid the loss of everything rather invest what you can afford to lose even though you have enough money, invest small amount to see your perfection before putting in huge amount of money, don't put greediness in front.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 05:00:26 PM

I done this 2 years ago when i was just learning to trade and control emotions, I traded with my pocket money and blew my account many times and learned and hard earned experience which some people gain by losing their savings and huge amounts. I consistently make small profits now and I never think of quitting trading because market took my money and i will take money from market slowly.
jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 05:10:44 PM

As you are saying about emotions, when it seems to be not that good anymore and most results that you're having within the day through your trades are not that good then it's okay to quit.

Not all the times that quitting is a bad thing.

Just like how we trade with some feature of stop loss, quitting is helping us to keep that to ourselves because sometimes we forget and with our emotions, makes us more pushy and eager but if it's not doing good. It means that it's not a good encouragement to keep going on.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 778

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 05:22:26 PM

In new situation if we want to start trading without learning and knowing first then we will not understand anything about the market only we can take trading on guess which is very risky for our money. So first spend time learning and then apply that learning to trading.

A beginner shoudn't start trading when he joins the industry, he should gain experience from investing so he can develop the habit of having patience because you'll need patience to stay longer in the industry and not give up or quit as the market can frustrate you multiple times by making you lose all your capital or lose money that you use to enter the trade. Investing is less riskier than trading and it's perfect for every beginner to start from less riskier ways of earning.

While he has investment then he can try out other means of earning from the market and when he does this, he won't be under too much pressure to make money from trading as he can take his time to learn how to trade properly and when he master it then he can start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 06:06:21 PM

As you are saying about emotions, when it seems to be not that good anymore and most results that you're having within the day through your trades are not that good then it's okay to quit.

Not all the times that quitting is a bad thing.

Yes and every trader will definitely feel this kind of condition where he experiences a loss that causes himself emotions and after that I think if indeed he does not have firmness in his self-control then it is very likely that he does not know what the stop is about, and obviously after that they must continue to trade but by relying on emotions not knowledge, sometimes I also like to see not a few of them who end up experiencing MC. So it means that self-control is very important in trading, even if you have a 100% accurate strategy it does not necessarily bring real victory if you do not have a good mental and psychological. Yes, it's true, even though stopping is not a bad thing, but well it's difficult if the person is already emotional.

Just like how we trade with some feature of stop loss, quitting is helping us to keep that to ourselves because sometimes we forget and with our emotions, makes us more pushy and eager but if it's not doing good. It means that it's not a good encouragement to keep going on.

Yes, basically in trading we must always use good planning in addition to strategy, as you said stop los and take profit are very important there, and also only that can help you not to lose too much. But yes emotions are like our enemies, it's like we are at war with ourselves, especially when it is difficult to find the right decision, I'm sure all traders experience things like this, honestly I myself am also not strong when I am in a position like this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 518
Merit: 226

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 06:56:52 PM

For the first time everyone starts as a beginner and after some time he knows all about trading. Trading is a skill and it requires time and practice. At first, you will make mistakes and lose money, and it's normal to make mistakes for the first time but when you take lessons from your mistakes one day you will be a successful trader.
If someone follows some steps that every trader must know then I think he will some profits at the beginning.
>Start with a small fund if you lose it, it will not affect you that much
>Start from a demo account which also helps you a lot
>Before investing, I suggest you do your own research.
>Be patient and never give up on what you started.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 07:19:08 PM

-
Emotion is truely the enemy of the trading because it control the mind of trader, in everything you do you will definitely become a newcomer and you will make a lot of mistakes, that why you will be warn not to put all your savings in the trading to avoid the loss of everything rather invest what you can afford to lose even though you have enough money, invest small amount to see your perfection before putting in huge amount of money, don't put greediness in front.

Beginners are never even advised to use money to trade beyond their ability to understand the risks of trading itself. By that I mean they are likely expected to learn and understand how trading works including the assets they want to trade. You should not choose any asset randomly just because you can afford to lose money, even if you have a small budget then do some analysis.

There are many avenues to learn if they wish including; read, watch videos and even trade in demo mode.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀