Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin and Gambling
Someone tell me something good - 6 (66.7%)
You will give me good advice - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I learned something new from Bitcoin today  (Read 1023 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 03:58:41 PM

I learned something new today. I started bitcoin trading with 100 $ I made 10$ from here and I lost 11$ gambling with 100$ now I don't call gambling bad because I don't understand and I don't have patience to play the game and past I easily from bitcoin made 10$ profit now which one should i choose you say i know a man need bitcoins in future but still a man can be addicted to gambling and to all of you i want to say none of you should be addicted to anything and not to gambling and you are more Trade Bitcoin and see your future shine.
You must draw conclusions from the experiences you describe above. You can easily earn $10 from Bitcoin investment, while you lose $11 in gambling in a short time. These two different experiences make you have to be wise in choosing a path to seek profit. Bitcoin investment has a greater chance of making a profit compared to gambling.
Please bet on gambling as long as it does not interfere with the money that should be invested in Bitcoin. If you believe Bitcoin has a bright future, never risk money that should be invested in Bitcoin for other, more high-risk purposes.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 04:17:33 PM

I learned something new today. I started bitcoin trading with 100 $ I made 10$ from here and I lost 11$ gambling with 100$ now I don't call gambling bad because I don't understand and I don't have patience to play the game and past I easily from bitcoin made 10$ profit now which one should i choose you say i know a man need bitcoins in future but still a man can be addicted to gambling and to all of you i want to say none of you should be addicted to anything and not to gambling and you are more Trade Bitcoin and see your future shine.
You must draw conclusions from the experiences you describe above. You can easily earn $10 from Bitcoin investment, while you lose $11 in gambling in a short time. These two different experiences make you have to be wise in choosing a path to seek profit. Bitcoin investment has a greater chance of making a profit compared to gambling.
Please bet on gambling as long as it does not interfere with the money that should be invested in Bitcoin. If you believe Bitcoin has a bright future, never risk money that should be invested in Bitcoin for other, more high-risk purposes.

The price of Bitcoin is constantly going down and up so one can keep it in check and earn good profits with less investment. But this will not always happen because many times the market crash occurs when the market does not move at its normal speed. therefore, short-term trading is risky, everyone must accept it and trade by accepting that risk. no one can ever guarantee regular profits when trading Bitcoin or Altcoins. so in this case there will be risk but it can be said that the risk is less than gambling

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 04:46:03 PM

I am surprised that people still compare cryptocurrency trading to gambling. I believe that it is those who doesn't know the technical and fundamental analysis, those who cannot read charts that believe trading is gambling. When you trade without knowing how to trade, you are actually gambling. Trading requires skill while gambling can only be lucky. So, it's better you learn trading which is skills than gambling which is luck.

Only those people don't differentiate between gambling and trading who always trade based on their luck and they think that their good luck will help them to get profit but it actually happens in gambling not in trading.

Most of the individuals are a part of trading but they know about technical analysis and they go ahead according to the market prediction while gambler only bet blindly without knowing anything because knowledge and experience does not work in gambling but in trading experience can help to overcome risk and loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:32:01 PM

This is a mistake you make because you confuse investing with gambling. In fact, when you understand how to make profits in Bitcoin, what you need to do is buy back with previous profits. People gamble with different money and they don't mix up the two. If you are addicted to gambling then I think whatever profits you get from investing you will never be able to control it, because your gambling budget and investment are used simultaneously.

There is no problem getting involved in gambling as long as you have a separate budget from investment, it is a mistake when you combine the two without planning. The choice is yours, if the investment can provide profits then that is what you should choose instead of taking the risk of losing money in other activities.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
$weetne$$

Activity: 182
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:03:04 PM

I am surprised that people still compare cryptocurrency trading to gambling. I believe that it is those who doesn't know the technical and fundamental analysis, those who cannot read charts that believe trading is gambling. When you trade without knowing how to trade, you are actually gambling. Trading requires skill while gambling can only be lucky. So, it's better you learn trading which is skills than gambling which is luck.

There are many newbies joining cryptocurrency and they're thinking that gambling and trading are the same thing as both of them deals with making predictions. They don't realize that you can't repeat what you did the previous times that you have gambled the next time that you're gambling again. In spite of doing the exact same thing that you did previously, you still wouldn't win when you're gambling the next time but when trading if you have mastered a particular strategy, you can use that strategy to win multiple trades. Trading doesn't just depend on being lucky as gambling does always. Someone with experience in trading can win but when gambling if you don't have experience or don't know what you're doing, you can still win when you have luck on your side for the day.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 04:25:36 PM

The price of Bitcoin is constantly going down and up so one can keep it in check and earn good profits with less investment. But this will not always happen because many times the market crash occurs when the market does not move at its normal speed. therefore, short-term trading is risky, everyone must accept it and trade by accepting that risk. no one can ever guarantee regular profits when trading Bitcoin or Altcoins. so in this case there will be risk but it can be said that the risk is less than gambling

Right now it's back to 68k$ more, and it's still a bit unpredictable, and I don't want to start trading; it's better to hold and DCA for now. At least this way, we can relax or break for a while.

Then it will be more secure while we save and hold any assets we have in our wallet accounts. Because we are in the range now for the time being,
does that mean we will continue again for sure in the rally? But, of course, let's just wait and see.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███