Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long to learn trading?  (Read 1733 times)
Awaklara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:14:16 AM

if it's just for trading, it doesn't seem like it takes long to learn, but it's different from trading to pursue profits, in my opinion there is no time limit to become proficient in trading, the crypto market situation is very difficult to predict, so in my opinion there is no time limit in trading and continuously learning, we only know and are told the profit side which professional traders say they will not tell honestly how much money they lost in trading
becoming proficient or not in trading is related to the interest and understanding of novice traders in learning to trade. it's not as simple as buying and selling when profitable. So, what happens when you lose?
It's not the market situation that is difficult to predict that makes a trader have to keep learning. because trading continues to develop and traders must continue to improve their skills. One successful strategy used in the current trade does not necessarily mean it will be successful in the next trade. even with the same trading assets. That's what makes traders have to continue to develop their knowledge and experience in trading.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:28:23 AM

If you focus more on learning to trade, you will spend a lot of time, but you will not be able to trade profitably. I have been practicing trading since last few years but the losses shocked me. But the more you trade the more efficient you will become so always make sure to trade with small amounts and one time you will be able to trade well. But always keep yourself ready to invest as well because any one place will give you good profit.

wendty

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 01:11:02 PM

Trading is not a course to be honest. Yes you can learn the basics of trading or how to read the market etc. But if you ask how to trade? Then it can be learnt by experience only. I will suggest you a basic roadmap. Learn the initial pre requisite for trading. Learn about analysing charts and patterns of coins. When you are done with this, then go for demo trading with dummy money. Once you are confident with this, then switch for real money and trade with minimising the risk.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 04:31:45 PM

If you focus more on learning to trade, you will spend a lot of time, but you will not be able to trade profitably. I have been practicing trading since last few years but the losses shocked me. But the more you trade the more efficient you will become so always make sure to trade with small amounts and one time you will be able to trade well. But always keep yourself ready to invest as well because any one place will give you good profit.

Learn trading but give more time to be experienced trader as those who have learned a lot but have no experience cannot get profit from trading. In trading a person learn about basics, how to read the price chart, from where they will get information about coins and how they will predict the profitable coin.

But still there is not any surety that experienced trader and those who learned well will smoothly win but they will also loss their money with their faulty decision of coins and also the market situations are not always same to offer you profitable outcomes.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 08:38:59 PM

Personal experience for trading? It takes as much time as you could give to it. I mean it never stops mate. You need to keep trying and learning with new trading events all the time. I mean each time I am putting new order I know that I have predictions done using different TA and FA's but you still have to keep watching the trend, make sure you are analysing it 24x7 so that you don't miss out an opportunity to buy or sell the pair at right time.

The crypto market is not easy due to the fact that it's open 24x7! So the experience goes beyond limits.
There is simply no timeline for a trader to learn the new techniques or ever changing situations in the market.
wendty

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 04:34:16 PM

To learn how to trade, you must first of all get your nerves in order. Hasty decisions often lead to failure. You need to weigh everything very carefully and control yourself. It is also necessary to study a lot of trading strategies, their pros and cons. And what about trading tools? They also need to be mastered.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 07:20:52 PM

In fact, there is no end to learning. Even big big investor and traders learning till now about yrading. Trading is not too easy. For proper trading we have to gather knowledge seriously.
For start trading we have to learn about cryptocurrency market. And then we have to learn about price analysis, we need to learn about technical analysis, fundamental annalists etc.

And for this knowledge we need to study regularly about crypto. And for it there has no any time frame. But i think if anyone study regularly then after one year he will understand everything abou trading.

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 09:14:13 PM

Trading is not a course to be honest. Yes you can learn the basics of trading or how to read the market etc. But if you ask how to trade? Then it can be learnt by experience only. I will suggest you a basic roadmap. Learn the initial pre requisite for trading. Learn about analysing charts and patterns of coins. When you are done with this, then go for demo trading with dummy money. Once you are confident with this, then switch for real money and trade with minimising the risk.
Even when we become old in trading, we are still learning and learning does not stop. I do learn everyday since the market is not my friend. It will always move in any direction whether such direction is going to benefit me or not. Once we understand what we are meant to do, we don't have to be looking for cheap ways to get things done. I am a trader and I understand the market in some ways but not always. The market can decide to move against anyone anytime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:12:45 AM

Even when we become old in trading, we are still learning and learning does not stop. I do learn everyday since the market is not my friend. It will always move in any direction whether such direction is going to benefit me or not. Once we understand what we are meant to do, we don't have to be looking for cheap ways to get things done. I am a trader and I understand the market in some ways but not always. The market can decide to move against anyone anytime.

I agree that the market is hard to predict because the last cycle pattern won't be the same as the current cycle although there are still few common in market movement. Like last cycle we had Covid-19 attack that caused a big down wick to the market but right now lots of people anticipating about recession although it's not going 100% happen but still many people hoping that a recession happen to buy Bitcoin at a discount.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 03:42:57 PM

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

I am not a professional trader, but I have been trading for over 10 years myself, talk to full time traders regularly and read a lot about the subject of investing and trading. What I can tell you is that there will never be a point in your life where you know everything about trading and can just relax without ever having to learn something new. Capital markets are very dynamic and changing all the time. It's not only the prices itself that are changing, but also the traders that are active in the market every single day. Which is why we need to adapt and learn ourselves too. The basic of trading you can learn very quickly, depending on the free time you have, you can learn all the important things in a few weeks. What you can't get so quickly is real life trading experience. It's really important to start trading while you keep learning, just start very small to get a feeling for it. Once you are more comfortable and see that your strategies are working you can increase the money.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:42:41 PM

Trading nobody is the most professional person in Trading and you can learn finish but you can be perfect and expertise wanting about Trading will learn every day such as life to Omo if you think you have learnt a lot that you don’t need to learn anything more that is wrong there is a lot of room for improvement but at least you just have to get the most basics so you can know your left and right consigning Trading Dohh you should learn the basics of trading for at least a few of a year or more

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 11:12:03 PM

Things like that consumes a lot of time especially when you want to learn. And if it is yielding result then it is worth all the time because trading also gives money to. For does that understands it. And you can get some amount of money from trading that can be use to sustain your self. Before you become an expert it takes time but when you are dedicated to something you will do very well. And if you do as suggested by starting with a small amount so that when you lose it you won't have to complain. And if you are consistent then you will start coping with ever the challenge have to be. If you not prepared then there will be a problem with how your trading life will look like.

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 11:22:17 PM

We don't stop learning that is why we do see many traders keep making mistakes and they don't know the solution to there problem.
We need to keep learning trading skills and strategies that would keep working for us so that we could keep learning to know more.
It is not easy for us to trade in the market without any lose, we will incur loses but all we need to do is to make sure we look for ways and pattern that will help us recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 10:50:11 AM

To learn how to trade, you must first of all get your nerves in order. Hasty decisions often lead to failure. You need to weigh everything very carefully and control yourself. It is also necessary to study a lot of trading strategies, their pros and cons. And what about trading tools? They also need to be mastered.
So that we can learn trading, of course we have to focus on what we learn and don't have to do it in a hurry and also we have to consistently do what we learn so that we can get good results, after we learn it then we can try it with sufficient capital. a little so that we know to what extent we have understood well what we have learned and if on the first try we still fail, of course this is normal because we are just starting out and we have to find out where we made the mistake and improve it. can be successful in the next trade.
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:48:00 PM

Trading is as simple as playing dice. How long do you need to learn how to play dice? You learn it in a minute, so is the trading. Buy low, sell high, that's the only rule of profitable trading. The problem is, how to predict when the price will be low and how to choose the correct time to sell. Simultaneously, we have to keep in mind that it's impossible to choose the best time in both cases, we shouldn't feel guilty if we aren't able to choose the all-time high price point for sell.
Overall, trading is very easy but mastering takes the time. One has to constantly read articles, be the first to read the news, become mature enough to understand how market performs in different cases, i.e. be able to predict what will happen in case of x event/news.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 06:29:19 PM

The word focus has a different percentage of how you do something you want to study. Now, if you really want to know trading, you must have the willingness to learn, and you must also have 100% dedication, passion, and patience, because, believe it or not, trading is not easy to learn.

And when you start it, you should not stop; instead, just keep going, even if you know in yourself that you are improving or learning, because the more we continue to learn, the improvement in ourselves will also continue for sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:55:50 PM

It takes a lot of time to become a professional traders .It can take around 2-3 years to properly master the concept and be able to apply it on the chart . It even took me longer than that to become a consistant profitable trader

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:08:50 AM

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

My biggest annoyance when I started trading was that I didn't want to touch my brain. But slowly I gained experience about the exchanges and became more concerned with market research and through hard work I have now become a little proficient in trading. But I am not fully prepared about market research till now it has taken me more than a year.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 04:05:18 AM

It may take you a few weeks to learn trading but you need to learn better and it may take months or even years to learn to take profit from trading. Those of us who take trading as a means of making money and consider ourselves a trader are essentially not experienced traders because we are trading on assumptions. Experienced traders will never learn as fast as we do, which will definitely take a lot of time at the end. The teacher OP is teaching you about trading must want to teach you to be an experienced trader, take him and learn trading from him so that you become a better trader. If we had such a person, I would certainly have studied and developed myself as an experienced trader.

pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 06:16:19 AM

Trading is as simple as playing dice. How long do you need to learn how to play dice? You learn it in a minute, so is the trading. Buy low, sell high, that's the only rule of profitable trading. The problem is, how to predict when the price will be low and how to choose the correct time to sell. Simultaneously, we have to keep in mind that it's impossible to choose the best time in both cases, we shouldn't feel guilty if we aren't able to choose the all-time high price point for sell.
Overall, trading is very easy but mastering takes the time. One has to constantly read articles, be the first to read the news, become mature enough to understand how market performs in different cases, i.e. be able to predict what will happen in case of x event/news.
In simple terms, we only need to buy and sell, but in reality it is not that easy because we have to be able to understand the market very well. It looks quite easy, and this is what actually makes many people interested in trading, even though what happens is actually not that easy but very difficult.
Saying how long it takes to learn to trade, I don't know exactly how long it takes. What is clear is that I just believe that at all times we must continue to learn. No matter how good we are at trading, we have to keep learning. I apply the discipline that we should not be quickly satisfied with the knowledge we have, because knowledge continues to develop over time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███