Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long to learn trading?  (Read 1733 times)
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 09:32:35 AM

Actually how long it takes you to learn trading will totally depend on you because not everyone's brain is the same. There are people who can understand or do a thing very easily and there are many people who take a long time to understand a thing. Just like trading also your duration will depend on how you learn trading. The faster you understand the various aspects related to trading, the faster you will gain detailed knowledge about trading.

I think basic knowledge about trading is very easy for us to know. After you acquire basic knowledge about trading you will understand more details about it when you trade practically. I also learned trading myself but it didn't take me long because I have a habit of understanding something very easily once someone shows it to me. But I am still learning about trading, maybe in the future I will continue to learn more about trading. As the saying goes, there is no end to learning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:40:12 PM

Since trading is purely an economic matter, you should give enough time to learn it. I strongly disagree that trading can be learned in a few weeks. You can get some basic idea of how trading works and how to do it in a few weeks or less. But if you want to trade and earn profit from here then you must invest a considerable amount of time here. To become a good trader you must first learn about this for a long time and if you are in the vicinity of a good experienced person you can earn profits from it in the future. Learning to trade is like watching others ride a bicycle for me. If you can't ride a bike and find it too easy to watch others ride a bike, it's just as if you're trying to do it and failing at first. You will find it harder and harder until you are able to make a profit from it. So along with gaining knowledge, try to apply it gradually on a small scale. At the end of the day, if you persevere, success will come.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 11:21:24 AM

Since trading is purely an economic matter, you should give enough time to learn it. I strongly disagree that trading can be learned in a few weeks. You can get some basic idea of how trading works and how to do it in a few weeks or less. But if you want to trade and earn profit from here then you must invest a considerable amount of time here. To become a good trader you must first learn about this for a long time and if you are in the vicinity of a good experienced person you can earn profits from it in the future. Learning to trade is like watching others ride a bicycle for me. If you can't ride a bike and find it too easy to watch others ride a bike, it's just as if you're trying to do it and failing at first. You will find it harder and harder until you are able to make a profit from it. So along with gaining knowledge, try to apply it gradually on a small scale. At the end of the day, if you persevere, success will come.

On point!
A lot of people don't understand this and they think they can trade just because they know how to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and how to watch candles move up and down, but that isn't everything it takes to become a trader, there is a lot to learn for someone who newly ventures into the trading sphere and it isn't possible for anyone to become a completely efficient and good trader in such a short period.
I know that a lot of people are too bright and smart to grasp ideas very quickly, but still, it would make one better if they keep learning and practicing for a longer time before they start trading with real money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 11:48:42 AM

On point!
A lot of people don't understand this and they think they can trade just because they know how to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and how to watch candles move up and down, but that isn't everything it takes to become a trader, there is a lot to learn for someone who newly ventures into the trading sphere and it isn't possible for anyone to become a completely efficient and good trader in such a short period.
I know that a lot of people are too bright and smart to grasp ideas very quickly, but still, it would make one better if they keep learning and practicing for a longer time before they start trading with real money.
Buy low Sell high. This would really be that most basic principle that they would really be having in mind and they would really be having those thoughts that it would really be that easy but on the time that they would really be stepping their foot into this market then you would really be ending up on having that kind of realization that its never been simple even if we do speak about buy low sell high thing. Its not simple as it sounds because determining the bottom price is already not that easy as your first step. So in asking about on how long a certain person would be able to know or learn trading then it would really be totally depending
on how he would really be able to learn up on his own. On the time that you are already seeing your portfolio is really that increasing and somewhat you do able to sustain yourself despite of this unpredictable market condition then you can already consider yourself to be a good trader and this isnt something that could be done on short term. Duration would really be that vary on how fast you are on learning things
which we know that this would vary person to person.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 03:31:43 PM

Actually how long it takes you to learn trading will totally depend on you because not everyone's brain is the same. There are people who can understand or do a thing very easily and there are many people who take a long time to understand a thing. Just like trading also your duration will depend on how you learn trading. The faster you understand the various aspects related to trading, the faster you will gain detailed knowledge about trading.

agree with you, because each person's ability to understand is different. there are people who can quickly understand the materials provided to them, so they can enter the market quickly. but there are also those who need more time to understand the learning material, so it prevents them from being able to enter the market more quickly.

but in my opinion, whether fast or slow, a prospective trader must be able to understand the trading material provided to him. because why learn too quickly, if the prospective trader is unable to master the trading material, which could result in serious losses. so just take the time to learn and use it as best as possible to hone your skills.

snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 04:43:00 PM

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

Dear in my honest opinion, there is no specific time periode in which we can be the experts in this space of trading because trading is so unexpected space where the market sometimes takes some undesired, unwanted, unexpected steps that traders are unaware of these things sometimes that why expecting that I can learn in the specific time period is the hard thing in my opinion.

On the other hand, I would say you can not 100% expert in the space of cryptocurrency but yes you can poolish yourself by giving it your quality time and this may give you a good advantage/benefit of earning good profit. I personally believe that we always stay on the learning stage because who says I have all the knowledge is just like a sparrow who just sipped a drop of water from the big jaint sea so we should never think that now I have the 100% knowledge of any specific field. What do you say on this?

$weetne$$

Activity: 182
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:00:28 PM

but in my opinion, whether fast or slow, a prospective trader must be able to understand the trading material provided to him. because why learn too quickly, if the prospective trader is unable to master the trading material, which could result in serious losses. so just take the time to learn and use it as best as possible to hone your skills.

Impatience and the hunger to make quick money so they can show off is the reason many people that are interested in trading are trying to do it in  a quicker time so they can start making money and begin to live very expensive. How long it should take an individual is based on their learning abilities. Some people are quick learners while others aren't therefore we shouldn't use the same time to think that everyone can learn trading perfectly in that duration. Some individual already have some ideas on how to trade or how the market works therefore it'll be easy for them to understand how to trade properly when they're being taught. The determination too between different individuals will determine how fast they learn how to trade. As my mentor always says, you can teach a man all you know but if he isn't willing to self learn, all your efforts will be in vain.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:20:11 PM

Impatience and the hunger to make quick money so they can show off is the reason many people that are interested in trading are trying to do it in  a quicker time so they can start making money and begin to live very expensive. How long it should take an individual is based on their learning abilities. Some people are quick learners while others aren't therefore we shouldn't use the same time to think that everyone can learn trading perfectly in that duration.
Having this kind of trading approach will never make them reach their goal (becoming rich) but rather fail. It is about knowing that trading is not easy and of course, there is no shortcut to learning as it should be step-by-step. If we want to reach our goal, therefore, we also have to work hard on it and be patient on the time.
Some individual already have some ideas on how to trade or how the market works therefore it'll be easy for them to understand how to trade properly when they're being taught. The determination too between different individuals will determine how fast they learn how to trade. As my mentor always says, you can teach a man all you know but if he isn't willing to self learn, all your efforts will be in vain.
Yes, some have ample knowledge but they don't have the right skills and strategies so they still end up failing. But it doesn't mean this is the end, we can correct our mistakes. As long as we are willing to learn, we can do the right thing and able to align our mindset.

Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:49:33 AM

Dear in my honest opinion, there is no specific time periode in which we can be the experts in this space of trading because trading is so unexpected space where the market sometimes takes some undesired, unwanted, unexpected steps that traders are unaware of these things sometimes that why expecting that I can learn in the specific time period is the hard thing in my opinion.

On the other hand, I would say you can not 100% expert in the space of cryptocurrency but yes you can poolish yourself by giving it your quality time and this may give you a good advantage/benefit of earning good profit. I personally believe that we always stay on the learning stage because who says I have all the knowledge is just like a sparrow who just sipped a drop of water from the big jaint sea so we should never think that now I have the 100% knowledge of any specific field. What do you say on this?
To be able to become an expert in the crypto field, especially in terms of trading, we cannot determine a time limit to be able to master trading well, because those who already have a lot of experience in the field of trading still have to continue to update their knowledge about trading so as not to make the wrong decisions.
Yes, of course the knowledge we have is only a small part of the vast amount of knowledge that exists, so it is very important for us to continue studying everything well so that we can do well what we have learned.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 12:05:10 PM

To be able to become an expert in the crypto field, especially in terms of trading, we cannot determine a time limit to be able to master trading well, because those who already have a lot of experience in the field of trading still have to continue to update their knowledge about trading so as not to make the wrong decisions.
Yes, of course the knowledge we have is only a small part of the vast amount of knowledge that exists, so it is very important for us to continue studying everything well so that we can do well what we have learned.
Perhaps, it is necessary knowing that the crypto market is also changing as we need to cope with those changes in order not to get behind. As we continue doing a trade, we also continue learning, our daily experience gives us such things. Even though we have been doing this for several years, we never be confident enough but rather stay aware and prepared. We just stop learning until the moment we stop trading as well.

So, for newbies, it is better not to ask when to stop but instead, make a habit of learning more because this is one of tickets to success.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 12:52:54 PM

Perhaps, it is necessary knowing that the crypto market is also changing as we need to cope with those changes in order not to get behind. As we continue doing a trade, we also continue learning, our daily experience gives us such things. Even though we have been doing this for several years, we never be confident enough but rather stay aware and prepared. We just stop learning until the moment we stop trading as well.

So, for newbies, it is better not to a5sk when to stop but instead, make a habit of learning more because this is one of tickets to success.

well said dear if one has stopped by thinking about the knowledge he/she gained or have in a specific period of time this thought can cause some trouble in the future for him/her. As we know that market sentiments keep changing from time to time and always stay unexpected. To overcome these problems or trouble we have to stay up to date or stay on the track of learning.

You guys may also have faced or seen these kinds of situations where an expert giving a signal or sharing a future analysis for the market that may occur in the coming time and his/her shared signals/analysis was wrong not because of he/she has not a good amount of knowledge about the market it happens because marker sometimes makes an undesired, unexpected move which in result experts also can be wrong sometimes. There is a famous saying in the crypto space that nobody can predict 100% correctly the market sentiments, move so that why we have to keep gaining the knowledge which makes us more poolish.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 02:16:29 PM

So, for newbies, it is better not to a5sk when to stop but instead, make a habit of learning more because this is one of tickets to success.

well said dear if one has stopped by thinking about the knowledge he/she gained or have in a specific period of time this thought can cause some trouble in the future for him/her. As we know that market sentiments keep changing from time to time and always stay unexpected. To overcome these problems or trouble we have to stay up to date or stay on the track of learning.

You guys may also have faced or seen these kinds of situations where an expert giving a signal or sharing a future analysis for the market that may occur in the coming time and his/her shared signals/analysis was wrong not because of he/she has not a good amount of knowledge about the market it happens because marker sometimes makes an undesired, unexpected move which in result experts also can be wrong sometimes. There is a famous saying in the crypto space that nobody can predict 100% correctly the market sentiments, move so that why we have to keep gaining the knowledge which makes us more poolish.
Dont put up limits or dont put any duration because once you do set those kind of periods or times then you would really be rushing up yourself on learning it specially if its already that near on your deadline target.
We do know that learning trading is never been that a simple skills that you could really be able to know or get on a short period of time. It would neither be months or even years depending on how fast you would really be able to learn up yourself because we know that not all people would really be having on the same mindset and iq on trying out to learn up things and this is why it would really be differing when it comes to duration
The important thing on here is that you shouldnt really be rushing up yourself on doing such because once that panic will really be starting. Learn up along the way with your own experience and knowledge
that you could be having on the situations that you would be facing because there's no fix time or duration on when you could really be able to make yourself learnt up completely.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 07:43:14 PM

I think basic knowledge about trading is very easy for us to know. After you acquire basic knowledge about trading you will understand more details about it when you trade practically. I also learned trading myself but it didn't take me long because I have a habit of understanding something very easily once someone shows it to me. But I am still learning about trading, maybe in the future I will continue to learn more about trading. As the saying goes, there is no end to learning.
How we adopt and how we learn are different so you can not really place everyone on the same level because how we learn is different. And those that understands things early are lucky because i know what it takes to actually understand trading it takes longer time than expected. Have that talent of understanding is pure luck. The more you understand the more you want to learn since you want to gain.

Anything you want to learn while trading is not something that is easy it only looks easy and sweet when you are making money and how you and when you start making money that is another motivation for you again. To want to even learn more. And the truth is that you can not understand everything once even when you start trading you still have to learn a lot of thing continuously. You can take your time to learn so that you can take all the necessary procedures and precautions.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bako97

Activity: 30
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:13:50 PM

How long it takes isn't what to consider, but how well you understand it. One thing i'll assure you is that learning slow yield better result. Here are some guide lines:
1: Get a tutor,
2: Take your time and learn the basic fundamentals
3: Have one or two community you are into,
4: Develop a strategy on how to approach the market
5: work on your strategy
6: 5
7: 4 and 5
8: 7.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 06:55:46 PM

Ask how long it takes to learn trading, I won't answer the exact time. but I started from getting to know Bitcoin and the crypto market and have started to learn and know some crypto terms. It is not easy to learn trading because it requires a variety of knowledge that needs to be learned. Apart from that, it's not only in terms of knowledge, but learning how to control trading emotions is also important. Trading knowledge cannot be learned instantly, everything requires a long process and it's not just the profits that will be obtained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: