Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Altcoin do you use the most?
Litecoin - 4 (7.3%)
Ethereum - 25 (45.5%)
Dogecoin - 4 (7.3%)
Tether - 1 (1.8%)
Tron - 0 (0%)
BNB - 8 (14.5%)
Bitcoin Cash - 0 (0%)
Link - 0 (0%)
XRP - 3 (5.5%)
Other (Post Reply) - 10 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your Favorite Altcoin and Why?  (Read 1545 times)
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 03:32:08 PM

ETH is my favorite altcoin, but BNB and SOL are also my preferred categories. Although it can't be judged by profits compared to new altcoins and fomo trends, speaking of favorites, those are my best coins. Plus, I made some bad decisions and had some complicated failures with them. Lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 04:37:27 PM

Each cryptocurrency serves a specific purpose in the digital landscape that caters to different needs and preferences. Factors such as transaction speed, convenience and fees are considered when considering the preferred altcoin. Like TRON (TRX) for its low transaction time and low fees, ETHEREUM (ETH) contributes to the investment appeal as a platform for widespread adoption and decentralized applications, LITECOIN (LTC) occupies a special place as a payment gateway.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 05:33:12 PM

sol is my favorite coin it's become my favorite because i holding it and it's most profitable altcoins in 2023,
i bought sol for 30 usd but now it's a top 5th rank coin and it has given more than x3 profit,
but not only this one, i have also few favorite old coins eth,dot,matic,xrp,trx,dot and some new coins pyr,sui,arb.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 06:02:10 PM

There are 1000's of Alternative Crypto-Currencies out there, but which one do you actually use?

Post your favorite Altcoin below and tell us why you think so.

of course ethereum apart from holding bitcoin, I also have eth, perhaps the altcoin that I hold the most is eth, one of which is because eth is the bitcoin killer and king of altcoins. I have held eth for more than 4 years and I am sure that eth will break its all time high in the bull run. next run

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 06:17:16 PM

You have to know there are different types of people who invest in crypto according to their needs. As I have no trading skills I would definitely be encouraged to hold the tokens on your list. Again if you like trading or you find it easy then you can start by buying any best token. No one is working on one sided negative side in this crypto market here people are investing according to their different preferences.
It is important people must understand how much they should invest in tokens according to what they afford but not just to make a big profit . One of the problems that have led so many people into problems in investing is Greed which they forget that it is not a guarantee that every investment will lead to profit. 

No one is an expert in trading or investing altcoins it is better for people not to go beyond what they can invest in, if it might end up being a terrible experience.
I was losing lot of money when i was start trading but before i have thinking to that how much knowledge indeed for a successful traders. Still now i am very week in trade but i can get best coin for invest because im more expert in now.
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 05:43:20 AM

ethereum remains the best altcoin of my choice. the reasons are many and surely everyone has known it.
My second choice on tether which is the most stable altcoin and follows the USD exchange rate. and as my deposit or withdrawal.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 220

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 06:25:52 AM

There are 1000's of Alternative Crypto-Currencies out there, but which one do you actually use?

My first investment in life started with investing in alt coins. I first invested in few alt coins with very small amount of money. Coins that were among them were
BNB
Ethereum
and Litecoin.
But I also invested in Dougie Coin.
BNB Coin is my favorite among all the alt coins in the cryptocurrency market.But many people may like other alt coins but for me BNB coin is preferred because I made my first investment in this coin and made some profit from it.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 06:30:22 AM

ETH is my favorite altcoin, but BNB and SOL are also my preferred categories. Although it can't be judged by profits compared to new altcoins and fomo trends, speaking of favorites, those are my best coins. Plus, I made some bad decisions and had some complicated failures with them. Lol

Mine is BNB and I am also making some consideration to ETH and SOL because of their successful development and updates. sometimes I trust other new altcoins as well after following news about them and how they will able to manage to rise up despite tight competition in the crypto market nowadays. I invested early on those and successfully so far I have gotten a decent amount of earnings from small capitals. If you are willing to invest your time by learning the right way to invest, you won't risk much on investing with your money because you follow the right path and make some good decisions because of it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:02:01 AM

I have been using plenty of coins mate because Altcoins is much cheaper in terms of transaction fees/gas but that does not mean they are my favorite because there will never be BITCOIn and that will be my favorite coins.

Altcoins? never that my favorite but using either to gamble or paying some small deals that needs to be in crypto.

God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:23:06 PM

I also like Solana because it's a great coin and it seems to be rallying with the market and it has an advantage that once invests in it It can make a lot of money because when I saw it, it was around 22$ dollars, which is 92$ dollars today. Already gone 10x i like it even more and hope to make it easy to touch 150$ in the coming days.

Hope so in future I will take a benefit from it and search another one like that.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:36:53 PM

Altcoins have different use cases. so I also have different favorites for different use/reasons
for Example. I like Ethereum and litecoin for HODling purpose.
I like BNB for using it in Binance for various activities such as launchpool farming, launchpad tokensale participating.
I like Tron and Polygon for their cheap transaction fee and fast network. these two are my primary coins for sending/receiving payments.
I like Stablecoins for p2p trading when I want to withdraw my crypto in fiat cash. I convert them in stablecoin to sell them because that's easier.

snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 02:48:27 PM

Dear, If I have to choose from the above pool I would choose Link, BNB, Ethereum, and the other which is not included in the pool I will select ARB as my favorite. I Had XRP in my portfolio which I sold for some reason now I don't know if this action was right or not as we can not predict the market so accurately. well, I hope those coins I have in my portfolio will return the best rewards well OP what are you Favriout ALtcoins? i would love to know.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 02:49:19 PM

sol is my favorite coin it's become my favorite because i holding it and it's most profitable altcoins in 2023,
i bought sol for 30 usd but now it's a top 5th rank coin and it has given more than x3 profit,

I hope you sold some of your SOL holdings in December last year when it hit $126 because though it's good having a favorite altcoin and thinking it will give you more profit, a wise trader would never keep holding the assets forever without selling any of it when they are getting good profits on it, especially if its an altcoin they are holding as we all know altcoins are highly unpredictable. One minute they are high and going higher, and the next second you see it going down without a stop. Now we can clearly see that SOL has lost value, probably because Bitcoin is down but those who were holding it should have at least sold a portion of their holdings when it was above $120, especially people like you who have bought their tokens at a pretty low price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:59:22 PM

, and the other which is not included in the pool I will select ARB as my favorite.
ARB is so awesome, I have it in my portfolio too. I also have SOL dominating in my portfolio. ALT and Manta are under monitoring, the price is good but there are many holders from the airdrop.

I hope you sold some of your SOL holdings in December last year when it hit $126 because though it's good having a favorite altcoin and thinking it will give you more profit, a wise trader would never keep holding the assets forever without selling any of it when they are getting good profits on it, especially if its an altcoin they are holding as we all know altcoins are highly unpredictable. One minute they are high and going higher, and the next second you see it going down without a stop. Now we can clearly see that SOL has lost value, probably because Bitcoin is down but those who were holding it should have at least sold a portion of their holdings when it was above $120, especially people like you who have bought their tokens at a pretty low price.

SOL momentum is quite easy to understand for those who want to gain profits in a short time. I have benefited several times from SOL. no need to hold on too long, that's what I do. although from the perspective of investors, there must be some who will hold it for a very long time. because market growth and adoption of the Solana network are growing rapidly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 06:19:45 PM

ARB is so awesome, I have it in my portfolio too. I also have SOL dominating in my portfolio. ALT and Manta are under monitoring, the price is good but there are many holders from the airdrop.

You have little bit diversified your portfolio but I think you should also hold manta because it is going to increase very soon and still it is a successful coin as many individuals have earned it through Airdrop. Arbitrum and Solana are your wise choice as now both of them are going with great achievements but if there is some dump during certain timing then it should not be a matter to be worried because all these are a part of crypto industry.

SOL momentum is quite easy to understand for those who want to gain profits in a short time. I have benefited several times from SOL. no need to hold on too long, that's what I do. although from the perspective of investors, there must be some who will hold it for a very long time. because market growth and adoption of the Solana network are growing rapidly.

The better way to take benefit from Solana is to buy at dip and sell when there occurs pump because Solana is more volatile coin and very easily it is changing from lower to higher and from higher to lower. BUYING of Solana for lengthy time will reduces your profit therefore concentrate on your profit and continue the process of buying and selling because with a single decision we cannot make profit but we have to change our mind according to market situations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 10:57:30 PM

eth is my favorite altcoin I'm sure eth will break through to all highs in the next bull run, moreover eth is the king of altcoins I have a lot of eth in port, 80% of my altcoin portfolio is in eth. eth is also called the bitcoin killer, what do you think about my favorite coin, do you agree with me?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:40:53 PM

Altcoins have different use cases. so I also have different favorites for different use/reasons
for Example. I like Ethereum and litecoin for HODling purpose.
I like BNB for using it in Binance for various activities such as launchpool farming, launchpad tokensale participating.
I like Tron and Polygon for their cheap transaction fee and fast network. these two are my primary coins for sending/receiving payments.
I like Stablecoins for p2p trading when I want to withdraw my crypto in fiat cash. I convert them in stablecoin to sell them because that's easier.
The altcoins I have seen in this section or board is too many. The first time when I came I thought the altcoins are just few and Ethereum was the head among all but when I came here, men, the altcoins I saw are more than the number I thought would come. There are more than one thousand coins in the altcoins section. Yet more are still coming every day. But even though all the coins different they are all having the same purpose because all are digital currencies and it is meant to buy and sell so anyone which the value is high should be the favor for someone and not the trash ones.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:45:03 PM

Why not include ADA in the poll? I think if you include XRP DOGE and even TRON you also need to include ADA in your list. I favor ADA because they have very good fundamentals. They have very stable connection and network speeds. I've heard a lot of good news about the ADA. Although the downside is that ADA has a long wallet address so it's less interesting in my opinion. But that's just a minor issue and I think ADA is worth investing in.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 2124

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 12:53:52 AM

Amount those which are in your list I would say my favorite ones are Ethereum and Litecoin, mostly Litecoin because of the slow fees it has compared to Ethereum, allowing to send transactions in a very short time and paying almost nothing.
I also like Monero, because the privacy enhancing mechanism it has brought on the table and also because of this very low fees to use it.

I previously liked Dogecoin as well, but I had a quite distasteful experience while I was reading with it and from that day I decided not to touch Dogecoin again.
By the way, there are many projects which are quite relevant and are not included in this survey, I am curious OP gave attention to Bitcoin Cash and Tron but did not give any to ADA or Shiba Inu, both of them have more relevance and I think market capitalization than Bitcoin Cash at this time being, which is ironic, considering what Bitcoin Chas aimed to be as a fork of Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:22:44 AM

UMB is my choice, because I think UMB has a good potential in the future and currently UMB is still ranked 1033 on coinmarketcap, so when UMB enters the top 500 on coinmarketcap, then of course the price of UMB can increase very high and give me a big profits, so of course just by investing in UMB now, I can have the opportunity to become rich in the future, that's why I always DCA UMB every month and hold until the next bull run comes.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: