Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Implications of War on Individuals  (Read 2135 times)
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 10:38:03 AM

1. The problem is that you are very confused, being a classic consumer of propaganda Smiley And you think that what you are NICE to hear is true, but you deny everything that does not satisfy your minimal mental needs Smiley This is not my problem, let your psychiatrist think about how to solve it Smiley
2. “Firstly, Russia in 2022 did not capture any territories either near Kiev or anywhere in the north (Sumy, Kharkov, etc.)” - hmm... Are you feeling good now? It’s just that when your brain is removed, you shouldn’t feel very good Smiley But I can’t imagine any other options, or rather reasons for such nonsense Smiley

The suburbs of Kyiv were captured, and they even entered Kyiv - the battles took place on “Victory Avenue” as well. But after this breakthrough, the “non-existent and backward Armed Forces of Ukraine” defeated the elite strike units of the terrorist country and destroyed all units in Kiev and the Kiev region, right up to the northern outskirts (to the borders with Belarus and Russia), and after preparation, destroyed the hordes of terrorists who occupied a significant part Kharkov region. Then there was a southern direction, where the “second army of the world” ran at wild speed, leaving behind a brown-bloody liquid trail Smiley)))

3. Regarding the rules of warfare. Ukraine is doing everything to take the bodies of its dead soldiers, from sorties to exchanging for living terrorists of the Russian army. There may be some options. But Russia is not at all worried about its citizens, who can no longer be “meat”. They actually lie in the fields, the Russian army itself destroys the corpses of its soldiers in order to commit fraud with payments, etc. Besides the fact that I saw it myself, there is also a lot of information and investigations. Cowardice, lies, meanness - these are the spiritual values of the Russian world, including in relation to its citizens.

4. By publishing photos from cemeteries where Ukrainian defenders and fighters against global terrorism and racism are buried, what are you trying to convey? I know that in this terrorist war unleashed by Russia, many defenders died. This is a fact, no one denies it. It was they who gave their lives to destroy hordes of terrorists from Russia.
Better look at the cemeteries, or rather the heaps in giant fields, where the corpses of terrorist soldiers are simply quietly buried, all over Russia.

5. The only media that lies is Russian media and those who live on Russian handouts Smiley

6. “Global nuclear superpower” is a global global mega-fake Smiley We recently listened to a fairy tale about “2-3 weeks, and the second army of the world will reach the borders of Poland.” Now this army no longer exists, they are urgently recruiting meat all over Russia to try to shower us with meat Smiley I heard a screech - “we will launch a nuclear strike” - and? Smiley Putin understands perfectly well that having used even tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine, his fate will end after the first detonation of a tactical nuclear charge Smiley Russia is stupid, vile, cowardly, wretched, a terrorist country. And she will be defeated!

PS This is what terrorist burials in Russia look like:

Haha pathetic attempt to spread your lies! The pictures you posted are super small I can barely see anything there. We can only guess regarding the time and place where these pics were taken. No Russian flags, there is no proof these are military graves and that they are located in Russia. Or these can be as well pics from the 80ies-90ies or something.

The last name on the first grave ends in "A" which is a female last name in Russia. And year of birth is 1961 (63yo). On the second grave I can see year of birth 1935 (89 years old!!!!) which certainly doesn't sound like a troop deceased in Ukraine recently.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

What a shameful attempt! Always check your lies so they look plausible and you don't look like a bozo to your readers again! However, why not?  Grin
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 12:58:27 PM

PS This is what terrorist burials in Russia look like:

Haha pathetic attempt to spread your lies! The pictures you posted are super small I can barely see anything there. We can only guess regarding the time and place where these pics were taken. No Russian flags, there is no proof these are military graves and that they are located in Russia. Or these can be as well pics from the 80ies-90ies or something.

The last name on the first grave ends in "A" which is a female last name in Russia. And year of birth is 1961 (63yo). On the second grave I can see year of birth 1935 (89 years old!!!!) which certainly doesn't sound like a troop deceased in Ukraine recently.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

What a shameful attempt! Always check your lies so they look plausible and you don't look like a bozo to your readers again! However, why not?  Grin
[/quote]

You could even write “you downloaded it from the American Internet, everything is fake” Smiley))

And now a little truth - all sorts of “meat battalions” from prisons and from the outskirts of Russia recruit anyone - criminals, women, and pensioners - they don’t need ABILITY TO FIGHT, they need A LOT OF MEAT.

I won’t waste time on you, Google pictures on the topic “mass graves in Russia after 2022”, there will be large pictures and the real scale of these fields, and throughout the entire territory of the terrorist’s country. Good luck diving into the truth Smiley

PS I’ll assume that the same part is simply lying around in forests, fields, territocons on Ukrainian soil, which you can also easily find, even in video screams of representatives of the Russian army Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 10:00:27 AM

even in this forum the propaganda still works and people believe Russia is losing. they already have a huge territory of Ukraine. that's the truth as much as we want to punish Putin, he is winning but let's just say this guy is also fighting for the good of his country/people while the West is also fighting for the good of their people.

it's not bad versus evil. there is nothing such as that. every side is protecting its interests.

Now Putin is actually destroying Russia. Instead of solving his economic problems within the state, he is trying to seize and subjugate the neighboring state of Ukraine, sending there colossal material and human resources, which are constantly absorbed by the war he has started. The Russian economy has been rebuilt on a war footing. Instead of making goods to improve the well-being of the people, shells, missiles and military equipment are produced. Putin cares so much about his people that he sends them to die in a neighboring country and they die there in the thousands almost every day.

The Russian people will later give an objective assessment of Putin’s aggressive policy. Now he is intoxicated by well-orchestrated propaganda about the usefulness and necessity of military action, just as it was in Germany during the time of Hitler. But insight will definitely come.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 11:14:22 AM

I hate wars. I hate conflicts. Both they are almost unavailable. Wars and conflicts disrupts lives. It kills people - men, women, babies. Businesses are shot down. Schools are shot down. Boys become father's and look after their moms and siblings because their father has gone to war. Daughters become mothers and have to care for their siblings because they lose their mothers to war. Children with perfectly normal lives become refugees

Wars and conflicts doesn't give you the time to plan. It happens fast and it happens suddenly. It comes with a huge economic cost. And for us in the cryptocurrency, we are not exempted too. If you are a miner, your mining operation is affected because if you are caught up in the conflict, you have to abandon it and flee so that you do not get killed.

I am deeply saddened by these wars. I am not taking sides because there are human causalities in both sides.

- do you have any survival tips during war period?
- are there any business that I can do during a period of war so as to sustain my family? Can I still budget, save and earn in Bitcoin?
- What is the economic impacts on individuals with families and how do I sustain them during war period.

OP when there is war, the mental state of everyone is unstable and at this point what people will be doing is to look for a way to either leave the country or look for a place that's is safe for them, it is very for anyone to think about business at this time, the only beneficiary in war time are the people that sell war equipments to the nations at war, during war individuals brain doesn't coordinate well because everyone will be running different ways to seek refuge, no one should pray for such situation because it is not something to experience, the sustenance of people at this time just happens without plan, is either the government feed the masses or it just happens. 

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 11:28:37 AM

I wonder how you can think about business when there's a war in your country.

Most of countries will use their armed forces to handle it, but if they lack of participants, they will force their civilians especially 18+ years old men to join in war and they also open for volunteers. The country will give a support about foods, place to sleep, and weapon, while the women and kids will stay in the most safest place.

So when there's a tension in your country, it's better to fly to other country. Don't too late because civilians will not able to escape except you have a duty to escape.

War is inevitable because there are few organizations that earn profit during war e.g. weapon seller.

Money is the reason why most of the bad things are happening around the globe, you name it.

People are too corrupt, greedy, and always think about money, fame, and power of course to dominate anything that goes against them. Instead of helping each other, we're too busy competing with each other, taking each other's weaknesses as an advantage, fooling each other, just to gain cruel power. War is nonsense, you exchange bombs to each other, destroy the mother earth where we live, leaving those powerful countries with money but a very polluted devastated surroundings.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 05:17:29 PM

War is completely useless, instead there will be an economic crisis and a humanitarian crisis, just look at the example of what happened in the war between Israel and Palestine. The scale of this war is astonishing, a terrible waste of life, all caused by a human being with an ego.

Of course, in times of war, money is useless, let alone thinking about investment, the internet is difficult. We can only think about saving ourselves and our families from war. If we are not in a place where there is conflict, of course we need to prepare funds to invest because usually when there is a war the global economy also slumps.

War destroyed the life of many individuals therefore if war initiates then one country should leave his ego otherwise there will be more wrong things to experience and so many individuals will face hard situations. During the situations of war everyone is in Struggle to live more life by making their lifestyle secure but they are not interested that time to make investment and save their money. If we are not present in the country where there is a war then it is our responsibility to send money to help those needy people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 10:00:34 PM

war conditions, for example in ukraine or palestine, the economy must be destroyed. the enthusiasm of the population in making money is down. the main thing in such a situation is the safety of his life and life. making money hoarding treasures is not on his mind. the main thing is enough to eat. because even having money is useless, no one can buy market stores must also be closed.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 01:18:31 AM

war conditions, for example in ukraine or palestine, the economy must be destroyed. the enthusiasm of the population in making money is down. the main thing in such a situation is the safety of his life and life. making money hoarding treasures is not on his mind. the main thing is enough to eat. because even having money is useless, no one can buy market stores must also be closed.
If your country is at war, there is nothing you can think about other than saving yourself and surviving. Money, houses and other possessions are no longer so important, we can see what is happening in Ukraine and Palestine. But the worst thing is that in Palestine, let alone thinking about accumulating wealth to get food, they are having difficulty, they are suffering from the effects of war.

However, from all the wars that are happening right now, we can learn that Bitcoin is the one that can save our wealth or assets in times of war. Houses can be destroyed, fiat can be burned, but by keeping bitcoins in your wallet and storing your seed phrase well, even in war, our assets will remain safe. In fact, I once read the news that a lot of aid was distributed to countries at war using bitcoin transactions.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 06:05:57 PM

To avoid similar situations with massive destruction of civilian infrastructure and killings of civilians, as is happening now in Ukraine, first of all you need to think not how to hide from the war, but how to prevent it. So that maniacs like Putin do not appear and blackmail the world by force of arms.

We were already on the verge of a breakthrough in technology and a qualitative improvement in the lives of people on our planet. However, now, due to Russia’s aggressive military actions, European countries are now faced with the need to transfer their economies to a military footing, since it is already obvious that Russia will not limit itself to seizing the territory of Ukraine. This means that instead of efforts aimed at improving people’s lives, shells and missiles will be manufactured that will cause yet another mass of deaths.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 06:29:34 PM

If your country is at war, there is nothing you can think about other than saving yourself and surviving. Money, houses and other possessions are no longer so important, we can see what is happening in Ukraine and Palestine. But the worst thing is that in Palestine, let alone thinking about accumulating wealth to get food, they are having difficulty, they are suffering from the effects of war.

However, from all the wars that are happening right now, we can learn that Bitcoin is the one that can save our wealth or assets in times of war. Houses can be destroyed, fiat can be burned, but by keeping bitcoins in your wallet and storing your seed phrase well, even in war, our assets will remain safe. In fact, I once read the news that a lot of aid was distributed to countries at war using bitcoin transactions.
Indeed, they have nothing to think about if the country they live in is at war and they will think about how to save themselves and stay alive in the hope that it will end soon and can return to normal as before, because for the people of course it will be very difficult if their country is at war. will have difficulty in meeting their needs and also suffer greatly from war.

If we choose to protect the assets we have by investing in Bitcoin, of course we have to save the seed phrase well and we have to really guard it because we cannot guarantee safety in war conditions and don't lose access to the Bitcoin wallet we have.

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 11:01:37 PM

European countries are now faced with the need to transfer their economies to a military footing, since it is already obvious that Russia will not limit itself to seizing the territory of Ukraine. This means that instead of efforts aimed at improving people’s lives, shells and missiles will be manufactured that will cause yet another mass of deaths.
Really? Obvious? Can you provide any source, colonel?  Grin It doesn't look obvious to me at all. Russia will be exhausted after the war and they can't confront the entire NATO. That's BS. And why do your think Russia is going to seize the territory of Ukraine? Please quote any Russian politician or government official saying that.

Nobody is forcing them to manufacture weapons. They themselves decided to choose a side in this conflict.
Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 07:33:13 PM

European countries are now faced with the need to transfer their economies to a military footing, since it is already obvious that Russia will not limit itself to seizing the territory of Ukraine. This means that instead of efforts aimed at improving people’s lives, shells and missiles will be manufactured that will cause yet another mass of deaths.
Really? Obvious? Can you provide any source, colonel?  Grin It doesn't look obvious to me at all. Russia will be exhausted after the war and they can't confront the entire NATO. That's BS. And why do your think Russia is going to seize the territory of Ukraine? Please quote any Russian politician or government official saying that.

Nobody is forcing them to manufacture weapons. They themselves decided to choose a side in this conflict.
To begin with, Russia, until the last day before the full-scale invasion of Ukrainian territory in February 2022, also denied that they were going to attack Ukraine. At the same time, top Russian officials, including Putin, have repeatedly denied the existence of invasion plans and even ridiculed such Western fears. But they deceived and attacked.

I give examples.
The American newspaper The Washington Post was the first to publicly report the suspicious gathering of Russian troops to the border with Ukraine on October 30, 2021, and on November 1, this information with published satellite images was confirmed by Politico. The first reaction from the Russian side came on November 3, when the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, called these messages an “information salvo” and a “fake campaign.”

On November 12, Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov also joined in the denials. "Headlines like this are nothing more than empty, baseless escalation of tension. Russia poses no threat to anyone," he said. Later, Peskov tried to present this information as “camouflage to cover up the aggressive thoughts” not of Moscow, but of Kyiv, which allegedly wanted to “solve the problem of the southeast by force.”

On December 26, the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation answered Vladimir Solovyov’s question whether Russia would attack first: “Russia has never attacked anyone first.” On February 20, Peskov expanded on this idea: “Russia, which has experienced so many wars, is the last country in Europe that even wants to utter the word “war.”

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov also actively tried to convince the world community that Russia would not start a war. Speaking on January 21 at a press conference in Geneva after a meeting with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, he said, answering a question from an American journalist: “You are claiming that we are going to attack Ukraine, although we have already explained many times that this is not so. that this will happen, you immediately ask: “Why now?” And when should we not attack?” It seems that on February 24, a serious answer appeared to Lavrov’s humorous question.

On February 15, nine days before the invasion of Russian troops in Ukraine, the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry called statements about an impending attack by Russia “information terrorism” and laughed at a Polish journalist who, at a press conference between Lavrov and Polish Foreign Minister Zbigniew Rau, asked: “That is, invasion will not be?". The head of Russian diplomacy called the media employee “unintelligible.”

Personally, Russian President Putin has also repeatedly denied plans to attack Ukraine. At the “Russia Calling” investment forum on November 30, 2021, he answered a direct question from one of the businessmen: “Should investors be wary of the possible deployment of Russian troops to Ukraine?” Putin reassured him: “Look, they talked about the possible entry of Russian troops into Ukraine at the beginning of the year - we conducted the Zapad-2021 exercises - but, as we see, this did not happen.”

After negotiations with French leader Emmanuel Macron on February 8, the Russian President again emphasized that the fears are unfounded: “The movement of our troops on our own, I want to emphasize, territory is presented as a threat of Russian invasion - in this case to Ukraine. The Baltic countries allegedly also feel in danger, and other states are our neighbors. On what basis is not very clear."

Even on February 22, having announced the recognition of the self-proclaimed “DPR” and “LPR” within the borders of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine, Putin argued that this did not mean war: “We expect, and I want to emphasize this, that all controversial issues will be resolved during negotiations between the current Kyiv authorities and the leadership of these republics."

Moreover, de facto declaring the start of war with Ukraine, the Russian President continued to contradict himself: “At the same time, our plans do not include the occupation of Ukrainian territories. We are not going to impose anything on anyone by force.”

At various times in recent years, the Kremlin has expressed threats of attack against Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Moldova, Poland, Kazakhstan and even Germany. What, are they also lying?

Regarding why Russia attacked Ukraine, the reasons and goals of this attack are still periodically changed there. From the “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine in the early days of the attack, to the statement by the governor of St. Petersburg that the motivation for such an attack was the fight against the mythical gender-neutral toilets in Ukraine.
https://24tv.ua/ru/rossijskaja-propaganda-gubernator-peterburga-zajavil-chto-rossija_n2472841

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2024, 06:32:25 PM

To begin with, Russia, until the last day before the full-scale invasion of Ukrainian territory in February 2022, also denied that they were going to attack Ukraine. At the same time, top Russian officials, including Putin, have repeatedly denied the existence of invasion plans and even ridiculed such Western fears. But they deceived and attacked.

I give examples.
The American newspaper The Washington Post was the first to publicly report the suspicious gathering of Russian troops to the border with Ukraine on October 30, 2021, and on November 1, this information with published satellite images was confirmed by Politico. The first reaction from the Russian side came on November 3, when the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, called these messages an “information salvo” and a “fake campaign.”

On November 12, Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov also joined in the denials. "Headlines like this are nothing more than empty, baseless escalation of tension. Russia poses no threat to anyone," he said. Later, Peskov tried to present this information as “camouflage to cover up the aggressive thoughts” not of Moscow, but of Kyiv, which allegedly wanted to “solve the problem of the southeast by force.”

On December 26, the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation answered Vladimir Solovyov’s question whether Russia would attack first: “Russia has never attacked anyone first.” On February 20, Peskov expanded on this idea: “Russia, which has experienced so many wars, is the last country in Europe that even wants to utter the word “war.”

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov also actively tried to convince the world community that Russia would not start a war. Speaking on January 21 at a press conference in Geneva after a meeting with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, he said, answering a question from an American journalist: “You are claiming that we are going to attack Ukraine, although we have already explained many times that this is not so. that this will happen, you immediately ask: “Why now?” And when should we not attack?” It seems that on February 24, a serious answer appeared to Lavrov’s humorous question.

On February 15, nine days before the invasion of Russian troops in Ukraine, the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry called statements about an impending attack by Russia “information terrorism” and laughed at a Polish journalist who, at a press conference between Lavrov and Polish Foreign Minister Zbigniew Rau, asked: “That is, invasion will not be?". The head of Russian diplomacy called the media employee “unintelligible.”

Personally, Russian President Putin has also repeatedly denied plans to attack Ukraine. At the “Russia Calling” investment forum on November 30, 2021, he answered a direct question from one of the businessmen: “Should investors be wary of the possible deployment of Russian troops to Ukraine?” Putin reassured him: “Look, they talked about the possible entry of Russian troops into Ukraine at the beginning of the year - we conducted the Zapad-2021 exercises - but, as we see, this did not happen.”

After negotiations with French leader Emmanuel Macron on February 8, the Russian President again emphasized that the fears are unfounded: “The movement of our troops on our own, I want to emphasize, territory is presented as a threat of Russian invasion - in this case to Ukraine. The Baltic countries allegedly also feel in danger, and other states are our neighbors. On what basis is not very clear."

Even on February 22, having announced the recognition of the self-proclaimed “DPR” and “LPR” within the borders of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine, Putin argued that this did not mean war: “We expect, and I want to emphasize this, that all controversial issues will be resolved during negotiations between the current Kyiv authorities and the leadership of these republics."

Moreover, de facto declaring the start of war with Ukraine, the Russian President continued to contradict himself: “At the same time, our plans do not include the occupation of Ukrainian territories. We are not going to impose anything on anyone by force.”

At various times in recent years, the Kremlin has expressed threats of attack against Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Moldova, Poland, Kazakhstan and even Germany. What, are they also lying?

Regarding why Russia attacked Ukraine, the reasons and goals of this attack are still periodically changed there. From the “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine in the early days of the attack, to the statement by the governor of St. Petersburg that the motivation for such an attack was the fight against the mythical gender-neutral toilets in Ukraine.
https://24tv.ua/ru/rossijskaja-propaganda-gubernator-peterburga-zajavil-chto-rossija_n2472841

But what did you expect? Russia doesn't want a hostile country right next to it's border, hundreds of kilometres away from Moscow... Imagine Putin visiting Mexico and giving away cookies to people in order to overthrow the government and install a new pro-Russian one. Then flooding Mexico with Russian arms and training Mexican military. What would the US do?  Grin
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 08:34:41 PM

war does not have any benefit but people will want to show that they are in control and they forget the consequences that war comes with the social challenges people face and the mental breakdown. and once the economic structure is affected then the entire running of the country will be affected, and the war between Ukraine and Russia was a disaster, and now Palestine. what pains me with this country is the fact that they do not give value to the risk they are putting their citizens, and they can spend any amount on war but can not spend on the welfare of their people which is unwise.

The first thing is to look for possible means that you can secure your safety and then you can think of other things because if war starts anything can hit you anywhere, so you have to get information on safe zones if you should even watch a documentary you might even shade tears just because of the amount of pain people go through that period, and also a lot of lives are even lost in the process.  and you might even lose some assets in the process, it only take prayer for your house not to be destroyed, and when it starts I won't even think you will put mind in does things because you will only want to stay alive.

And with this people are supposed to know the value of Bitcoin because, during situations like this, it is better to have Bitcoin than to have money, because when everywhere is calm any time any day you can remove your money without any stress, the news has even made video and shown us how terrible war can be and we know that it is something that will happen even if people like it or not its left for us to protect our self.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2024, 10:43:21 PM

of course the effects of war will have an effect on the prices of all goods will rise. especially food prices will skyrocket. war conditions agricultural land will be destroyed. food needs imports. imports in war conditions will be difficult to enter. money becomes useless if the conditions of war. the next effect will experience famine conditions. unless there is outside assistance entering the example of Ukraine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:38:51 AM

But what did you expect? Russia doesn't want a hostile country right next to it's border, hundreds of kilometres away from Moscow... Imagine Putin visiting Mexico and giving away cookies to people in order to overthrow the government and install a new pro-Russian one. Then flooding Mexico with Russian arms and training Mexican military. What would the US do?  Grin
In Russia, any neighboring state that refuses to fall under its direct influence and that tries to conduct independent foreign policy activities is considered hostile. Russia has consistently adhered to this policy for many centuries, so wars of aggression have become the norm for it, and now it includes many nations and nationalities, which the Kremlin continues to ruthlessly exploit, sucking oil, gas and other natural resources from their territories.

Therefore, those neighboring states that join any defensive alliances that do not include or dominate Russia pose a particular danger to Russia. Therefore, it does not matter whether it will be NATO or another military alliance. The danger for Russia is the very difficulty of continuing further violent influence on them.

Any explanations for aggression on the part of Russia have no meaning. These reasons will change depending on changes in the situation, as happens in explaining the reasons for the attack on Ukraine. There is only one reason: Ukraine allowed itself the impudence to leave Russia’s zone of influence. And fairy tales about NATO’s hostility remain fairy tales only for the domestic audience; the world community has long understood the parasitic essence of the Kremlin. Therefore, evil must be eradicated; it is useless to negotiate with it.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 02:21:35 PM

I hate wars. I hate conflicts. Both they are almost unavailable. Wars and conflicts disrupts lives. It kills people - men, women, babies. Businesses are shot down. Schools are shot down. Boys become father's and look after their moms and siblings because their father has gone to war. Daughters become mothers and have to care for their siblings because they lose their mothers to war. Children with perfectly normal lives become refugees

Wars and conflicts doesn't give you the time to plan. It happens fast and it happens suddenly. It comes with a huge economic cost. And for us in the cryptocurrency, we are not exempted too. If you are a miner, your mining operation is affected because if you are caught up in the conflict, you have to abandon it and flee so that you do not get killed.

I am deeply saddened by these wars. I am not taking sides because there are human causalities in both sides.

- do you have any survival tips during war period?
- are there any business that I can do during a period of war so as to sustain my family? Can I still budget, save and earn in Bitcoin?
- What is the economic impacts on individuals with families and how do I sustain them during war period.

The hardest thing to think of is war and conflict even the so called warmonger always have the felt of losses course by war and conflict, no nation or society support it but occur as unforseen circumstances.
War destroys communities and families and often disrupts the development of the social and economic fabric of nations. The effects of war include long-term physical and psychological harm to children and adults, as well as reduction in material and human capital. Develop nation can turn under develop due to effects of war typical example the ongoing war in Ukraine many life , property economy and many to mention has been lost, it the worst thing to befall any nation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 03:26:53 PM

I give examples.

You have written whole 12 paragraphs of text but 0 proof. No facts, no sources. You have ignored my point, my question completely. Like a typical troll. 

I will paste my questions below once again: Really? Obvious? Can you provide any source, colonel?  Grin It doesn't look obvious to me at all. Russia will be exhausted after the war and they can't confront the entire NATO. That's BS. And why do your think Russia is going to seize the territory of Ukraine? Please quote any Russian politician or government official saying that.

Which part of it you don't understand? I will translate this post into Ukrainian for you:

cпpaвдi? Oчeвиднo? Чи мoжeтe ви нaдaти якecь джepeлo, пoлкoвникy? Grin Meнi цe зoвciм нe здaєтьcя oчeвидним. Pociя виcнaжитьcя пicля вiйни i нe змoжe пpoтиcтoяти вcьoмy HATO. Цe БC. I чoмy, нa вaшy дyмкy, Pociя збиpaєтьcя зaxoпити тepитopiю Укpaїни? Бyдь лacкa, пpoцитyйтe бyдь-якoгo pociйcькoгo пoлiтикa чи ypядoвця, який би цe cкaзaв.

And you're unhappy I'm calling you retarded? Only retarded people can't comprehend what they're being told.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 10:04:17 PM

News from a "great and stable economy" Smiley
- Putin warned about cutting spending on science. Everything here seems to be logical - why science if you need to satisfy your painful ambitions Smiley By the way, medicine and education are also in the fire of a terrorist war against the developed world.

But this is not the end yet Smiley
- Putin demanded that technologies be invented to replace Western ones!

But so far, of all the successes of the “world leader”: oil in exchange for .. bananas and flowers Smiley
- The Russian authorities are launching a “banana scheme” to solve the problem of trade imbalance with India, which increased oil purchases in the Russian Federation 11 times after the start of the war, but did not launch a return flow of goods to the Russian market...

But they sell oil so profitably and expensively  Grin

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 09:01:40 AM

You have written whole 12 paragraphs of text but 0 proof. No facts, no sources. You have ignored my point, my question completely. Like a typical troll. 

I will paste my questions below once again: Really? Obvious? Can you provide any source, colonel?  Grin It doesn't look obvious to me at all. Russia will be exhausted after the war and they can't confront the entire NATO. That's BS. And why do your think Russia is going to seize the territory of Ukraine? Please quote any Russian politician or government official saying that.

It seems to me that I have completely answered your questions. Regarding the fact that Russia will not attack anyone after Ukraine, I gave a number of examples from the statements of the top officials of this state - Putin, Peskov and Lavrov that before the attack on Ukraine they also blatantly lied that they were not going to attack her. True, they lied and are lying not only about this. That is, there is no faith in the Russian leadership, they are complete liars. Therefore, what they continue to invent about the purpose of attacking Ukraine does not matter at all, since it is still a lie.

In this regard, in response to your request to report on the reasons for Russia’s attack on Ukraine from the words of Russian officials, I wrote on January 28: “As for why Russia attacked Ukraine, the reasons and goals of this attack still change periodically. From the “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine in the first days of the terrorist attack to the statement by the governor of St. Petersburg that the motive for such an attack was the fight against mythical gender-neutral toilets in Ukraine. https://24tv.ua/ru/rossijskaja-propaganda -gubernator-petersburga-zajavil-chto-rossija_n2472841".

But if you want to talk more about it, let's talk. So, in Wikipedia it is written about this: As one of the justifications for the invasion, Vladimir Putin used the untrue representation of Ukraine as a neo-Nazi state leading genocide in the Donbass."
https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D1%87%D1%8C_%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8 %D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0_%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BE_%D0%BD%D0 %B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5_%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8 %D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%A3%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%83

In the same place, in the section “Content of the appeal” it is written: “Putin called the purpose of the invasion of Ukraine “the protection of people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide by the Kiev regime for eight years,” and in order to prevent the alleged bullying and genocide, Russia needs to “demilitarize and denazify Ukraine”[1].

That is, according to Putin, the Russians attacked Ukraine to protect Russian-speaking people in Donbass. Protected. Some previously prosperous settlements turned into complete ruins due to the scorched earth tactics of the invasion, with virtually no male population left. Those who survived the Russian artillery were mobilized for the war and at the front they were forced to attack in the front ranks, and behind them there were loading detachments that killed the retreating ones. The population of Donbass is being disposed of, and in their place, hundreds of thousands of Russians - Kazakhs, Buryats, Chechens and other nationalities - are being resettled from the depths of Russia, so that in the future the conquered territory will be more obedient to the Kremlin.

As for the “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine declared by Putin, a significant part of the Russian population not only does not understand the meaning of these words, but also cannot pronounce them. In fact, they mean the destruction of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as the destruction of Ukraine as a state and Ukrainians as a nation.

Then other reasons for the attack on Ukraine appeared, but if you want, more on that later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: