Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it still risky to Invest into Altcoin now?  (Read 1992 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 780
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 12:21:46 PM

I would like to brief about the current market situation as there has been surge in value of altcoins a much higher surge compared to Bitcoin and many would have utilised this momentum to gain profit but if we look at the other side if you just look for top gainers you will find altcoins with top surge but the next day or after few days if you check the top losers you will find the same top gainers in this list as well. So there is a price increase for altcoin but not a established one like Bitcoin, because we have not seen dump in the value of Bitcoin for over an month now but Altcoins has been pumping and dumping and in my opinion it's not worth to make entery for long term as of now it's good only for quick profit whole being very active. What's your opinion ? Shall we invest or just involve in quick trades ?

Every trade definitely has risks, but they are high or not. If we make an investment when market conditions are rising, it will definitely be at high risk and there is a chance that you will experience a loss. So in my opinion understand market conditions before making an investment. However, I am sure that there are many altcoins that we can use as investment tools because the market is fluctuating. So please do your research and invest.

CoinMin3r

Activity: 606
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 12:32:22 PM

There is always risk involved every time and every trade we make. We can say there is nothing like zero risk free time to make invest. We have to study market and understand it before choosing a good entry point and excellent exit point too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 12:58:15 PM

There is always risk involved every time and every trade we make. We can say there is nothing like zero risk free time to make invest. We have to study market and understand it before choosing a good entry point and excellent exit point too.
Well, every investment definitely has risks, what differentiates them is the level of risk. For example, when we invest in Ethereum and Dogecoin, the risk from Dogecoin is greater than Ethereum, and the same goes for other coins. In fact, when we take examples of successful businesses out there, they also definitely have risks, even though they are small. However, risks will still exist, but we need to be truly prepared to accept this before investing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 01:11:13 PM

Investment is equal to risk, so you need to understand what you are doing! Even now, you can see how BTC is recovering, and altcoins are more than 50% down from BTC's ATH!

Godday

Activity: 1554
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 02:11:32 PM

Every trade definitely has risks, but they are high or not. If we make an investment when market conditions are rising, it will definitely be at high risk and there is a chance that you will experience a loss. So in my opinion understand market conditions before making an investment. However, I am sure that there are many altcoins that we can use as investment tools because the market is fluctuating. So please do your research and invest.
I agree with you. There will always be risks in every trade. If OP asks whether it is still risky to invest in altcoins, I can answer that there will always be risks in altcoins anytime and anywhere. It is impossible to invest in altcoins without risk. More risk in altcoins than bitcoin. But altcoins can generate greater returns than bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ricardo11

Activity: 406
Merit: 83

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

Altcoins are certainly investable, but you must invest in the top altcoins. Investing in new altcoins carries a high risk of losing money because most new altcoins are fake. It is very important to know about the coins before investing, if you are a good holder then you must invest in the top alt coins. Compared to the newer alt coins or meme coins, the top alt coins can certainly give us a bit of guaranteed potential.

Epaper

Activity: 767
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 04:32:14 PM

In my opinion, there will be no risk investing in altcoins if you can choose altcoins that have the potential to provide profits, such as the top 10 altcoins that have been proven to generate profits in the short and long term. Moreover, in the current market situation investing in the top 10 altcoins is very good and you will be able to get satisfactory profits.

moneystery

Activity: 714
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 05:08:28 PM

In my opinion, there will be no risk investing in altcoins if you can choose altcoins that have the potential to provide profits, such as the top 10 altcoins that have been proven to generate profits in the short and long term. Moreover, in the current market situation investing in the top 10 altcoins is very good and you will be able to get satisfactory profits.

whether it's ethereum, solana, or other altcoins, it has risks, you can't say that there are no risks when you can choose an altcoin that can give you profits in the future. because bitcoin itself has risen significantly in recent years, this poses a risk to the investment. so don't just because it can give us the potential for profit in the future, it doesn't have risk, all investments have risk, the only difference is whether the risk is high or low.

Mate2237

Activity: 742
Merit: 584

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 05:10:28 PM

But the risk in bitcoin is not high as altcoins for now because the price is in good shape but for altcoins if you think that the price will be good in the next few months or years and you invest in them and when the predicted time comes and if care is not taken the price.of the particular altcoin will even go down.or decreased in value and it will make you lose hope. And the price is below your purchase amount so you have to wait for a very long time.

Sometimes that will be the period it will start it bear season. "Experience is the best teacher" as they say. I got the experience from Ethereum. Ethereum was going up and I bought it and immediately I bought it that is when it started it declined till date. When you buy bitcoin in a bear market you would know that that is bear market and in sometime in bitcoin bear market you can still sell your coins because if you buy in $17k, sometimes it would hit$18+ and you will make small profit but for altcoins once it has started the bear market there is no increment till further notice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:54:47 PM

if you choose the right altcoin I think there is no problem at all, but if you buy an altcoin that is not competent then the risk is very big later, I think now is the right time to buy ethereum, binance, solana and TON coin, because Currently this altcoin has not yet experienced a significant increase after the decline some time ago, I am sure that if you choose this altcoin you will get big profits when the next bull run comes,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:41:53 PM

The risk of investing with altcoins will always be there, but if you choose the right altcoin I don't think the risk will be much, I recommend that you buy and invest in altcoins that are in the top 10 CMC, because these altcoins have the potential to grow higher in the future because their community and popularity is very large,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:46:01 PM

Market conditions that are very volatile or move quickly are very profitable for those who trade quickly or trade short-term. However, if you feel you don't have enough expertise, you don't have to enter this trade because this trade has high risks and requires complicated analysis. You can choose long-term investments in crypto with the most stable prices such as BTC and ETH or other large altcoins.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:41:16 PM

There are no altcoins that are not risky; remember that even Bitcoin has some risk attached, and I also agree with what others say that as long as there is money involved, you should expect that there is indeed risk, whether online or traditional business. There is always risk. which we call

That's why we, as buyers or investors, should learn to research first before buying or investing in crypto so that the capital that we will use here to give us a profit in the end is not wasted.
This is if we value the capital we have for in any investment choice.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:46:06 AM

I think all altcoins are risky, high on volatility and sometimes the price will drop after we buy and very sad when our 2k$ become 1k$,i believe that it is risky even the top or the most popular altcoins still risky when we dont have enough patience to hold for years.

There are so many investors who regrets for not holding altcoins for a long term and there are also investors regrets for not selling it when there is a profit, and i think this investors are also thinking on what others always think because we have the same target which is profit , the problem is we don't have the same emotions,limitations and patience that is why some lose and some investors earn.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:07:41 AM

I think all altcoins are risky, high on volatility and sometimes the price will drop after we buy and very sad when our 2k$ become 1k$,i believe that it is risky even the top or the most popular altcoins still risky when we dont have enough patience to hold for years.

There are so many investors who regrets for not holding altcoins for a long term and there are also investors regrets for not selling it when there is a profit, and i think this investors are also thinking on what others always think because we have the same target which is profit , the problem is we don't have the same emotions,limitations and patience that is why some lose and some investors earn.
Everything we do in cryptocurrency has quite a high risk because we put our money to buy a digital currency that has no physical form and everything depends on the project they are developing, because basically the price of all cryptocurrencies depends on the product they are developing, if the product This is useful, it will increase the selling price.

Kristiyana

Activity: 210
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 07:43:15 AM

Everything we do in cryptocurrency has quite a high risk because we put our money to buy a digital currency that has no physical form and everything depends on the project they are developing, because basically the price of all cryptocurrencies depends on the product they are developing, if the product This is useful, it will increase the selling price.

You're right as long as money is involved to carry out the investment plan of course risk is involve  also because sometimes you don't know what will be the outcome. However I think there's still risk in altcoin investment even those top altcoin still have risk, but depending on how you go about those risk, there are some people who always profit from those altcoins regardless to the risk that is involved. However understanding the market is very important because if you understand the market very well you can be able to face those risk the right way, those altcoin Investors they don't expect profit everytime due to the changes that always occur in the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 08:41:18 AM

remember that even rank 10 coins turns to drop badly sometimes meaning that there are below top 10
that can pull up their position above that point so yeah we must observe the project closely and in chances
there are altcoins that can move even higher before ranking coins grow like what Solana did last year up
to now .

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:36:16 AM

remember that even rank 10 coins turns to drop badly sometimes meaning that there are below top 10
that can pull up their position above that point so yeah we must observe the project closely and in chances
there are altcoins that can move even higher before ranking coins grow like what Solana did last year up
to now .
Even investing on Bitcoin doesnt really give out that 100% assurance or talking about zero-risks on which we know that everything that involves investment will really be having that corresponding risks equal to it.
This is why on the time that you would really be having those investment decisions then always consider with that risk management which this is always that be important in this regard.
Investing whether on Bitcoin or altcoin which it wont really be giving that assurance that you would definitely be making money. When dealing up with crypto then you should really expect the unexpected on which
this kind of behavior is something that you would really be needing up.On the moment that you are already considering on making some investment on altcoin then it would be your choice.
Just make it sure that you have done your assignment.

Tmoonz

Activity: 182
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:49:39 AM

I would like to brief about the current market situation as there has been surge in value of altcoins a much higher surge compared to Bitcoin and many would have utilised this momentum to gain profit but if we look at the other side if you just look for top gainers you will find altcoins with top surge but the next day or after few days if you check the top losers you will find the same top gainers in this list as well. So there is a price increase for altcoin but not a established one like Bitcoin, because we have not seen dump in the value of Bitcoin for over an month now but Altcoins has been pumping and dumping and in my opinion it's not worth to make entery for long term as of now it's good only for quick profit whole being very active. What's your opinion ? Shall we invest or just involve in quick trades ?

There has never been a time it is not risky to invest in Altcoins it always risky more risky as when compared with Bitcoin, it requires lots of thorough research and analysis to fully know the altcoin that is good enough to invest and  in doing such it is personal and should always be aware of the risk involvement in order to know know to go about it when things didn't work out in your favor.

Essential10

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:29:11 AM

Yes I agree with you that investing in top ten altcoins is a good decision to invest. If the top 10 coins include meme coins there then I don't want to go there. Also among the ten coins are several coins that have not increased in value much. Among the top 10 altcoins my favorites are Ethereum, BNB, Solana coin. These coins have performed well recently, although the price has dropped slightly. But I am optimistic that these three coins will perform well in the coming bull season. So, I think three of the top 10 altcoin will help to spread the investment of coins and get much profit in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: