Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRIN (PYI) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG - blockDAG  (Read 6488 times)
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 05:36:38 AM

Is this a channel for grown-ups? Then stop whining all day like a baby who's been robbed of candy and go outside and get some sunshine. You're dumb enough to post on Pyrin Bitcointalk all day.

I see you are an adult but sounds and act like a two year old. I am sorry about that!

I suggest copy-pasting in the morning, noon and evening to calm down.

CTRL+C
CTRL+V

CTRL+C
CTRL+V

Come on, repeat that.

I see that yrine devs and fanboys know much about this process.  Roll Eyes
TheCold

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 07:59:14 AM

Is this a channel for grown-ups? Then stop whining all day like a baby who's been robbed of candy and go outside and get some sunshine. You're dumb enough to post on Pyrin Bitcointalk all day.

I see you are an adult but sounds and act like a two year old. I am sorry about that!

I am sorry that after six years hiatus you found yrine. There are a lot of good projects with a lot of potential, but yrine is not one of them. Ask them about the failed hard fork, ASICs and single thread GPU miner, and it will get you banned immediately

You've been taken over by lies. You definitely need to come out into the light of day.

Only those who asked "When is MEXC?"  blocked. MEXC will be announced in a few days.
mega22

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 04:31:34 PM

Yurine devs are bold-face liers. They copied the kaspa code and just did are just a search replace. So yeh they didn't fork  Grin Cheesy They are so close to kaspa that it was possible to mine yurine using kaspa code on ASICS. Smart investors will stay away from this fraud. If you want to get banned on their discord just asked about the ASICS, and if devs also mined using ASICS
TheCold

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 04:40:26 PM

Yurine devs are bold-face liers. They copied the kaspa code and just did are just a search replace. So yeh they didn't fork  Grin Cheesy They are so close to kaspa that it was possible to mine yurine using kaspa code on ASICS. Smart investors will stay away from this fraud. If you want to get banned on their discord just asked about the ASICS, and if devs also mined using ASICS

will you ever think about shutting the f.ck up, you brainless moron?
mega22

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 05:08:27 PM

Were you born retard or your druggy step-mother dropped you on your head? I suspect you are going to lose a lot in this shit project! And retards like you deserve to lose for investing in frauds coin like yurine
mega22

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 05:17:40 PM

Any coin claiming to be AI and PoW is a fraud. The devs are too stupid and lazy, they have not even released a white paper. They do not understand testing and release production code without testing. The PAIW is intentionally kept for the Q4 2024. Enough time for them to dump and disappear.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 05:42:54 PM

That looks so damn pathetic, the only reason of yrine shitcoin existing is to blame someone for things they are doing themselves.  Lips sealed The only arguments is like "hey, our copied wallet is better than your copied wallet, just compare".
mega22

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 07:18:12 PM

ASICS resistant Kaspa fork is a good idea, but urine fucked up in the execution. Simply, they were not ready for the launch, and the network was released in haste after the successful launch of Karlsen. They claim they have been working on it since June. The launch would have been okay if they hadn't spent so much time choosing the website color scheme and spent more time understanding the kaspa code. The best is for a month they advertised the one monthly halving, only to realize after the fact that it was in 6 months like Karlsen.    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
TheCold

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:15:41 PM

You are two of the most toxic imbeciles I have ever seen in my entire life, time spent replying to you is a great waste. Keep taking refuge in your shitty and sinking karlsen garbage. You will never succeed and you will remain two imbeciles. The more you behave like this the more people will continue to realize that pyrin is indeed the right investment. Keep it up you pieces of shit.
mega22

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 11:15:52 PM

More than the toxic retards and bottom feeders plaguing the uyrine dicord? I doubt that  Grin Grin
TheCold

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 11:16:17 PM

🎉 Great News for the Pyrin Community! 🎉

We're super excited to announce that our Android Wallet is now live on the Google Play Store! 🚀

This journey has been incredible, and we're thrilled to finally share the results with you. Get ready to enjoy easy, secure, and convenient access to your digital assets, right from your Android device.

Exciting Improvements on our Web and Android Wallets:

🛠️ Fixed Bip32 Error: Say goodbye to confusion! We've resolved the issue with the Bip32 error message when entering an incorrect 12/24 word seed.
👀 Eye Button for Clear Text: Enhancing usability, we've added an eye button to easily toggle between hidden and clear text.
📷 Enhanced QR Camera Quality: Enjoy smoother and more accurate QR code scanning with our improved camera quality.
💾 Optimized IndexDB: Experience a more efficient and faster performance with our upgraded IndexDB.
Ready to dive in? Get your hands on the Pyrin Wallet now!

👉 Download : Pyrin Wallet on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=network.pyrin.wallet

Enjoy and happy transacting! 😊👍
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:09:38 AM

You are two of the most toxic imbeciles I have ever seen in my entire life, time spent replying to you is a great waste. Keep taking refuge in your shitty and sinking karlsen garbage. You will never succeed and you will remain two imbeciles. The more you behave like this the more people will continue to realize that pyrin is indeed the right investment. Keep it up you pieces of shit.

Unlike you I never posted in Karlsen topic, retarded moron.  Grin
Obviously urine shitcoin is a right investment if you want to lose all your money, that's for sure.   Roll Eyes
LoneWolf84

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 12:38:02 PM

@Children of Gaia
@mega22

it hurts to read so much frustration and hatred in your texts. What's your problem, guys? A new announcement about an android wallet is coming out, which clearly proves that the developers are active and not just doing a cheap copy-paste thing like karlsen. but you keep spreading your garbage here.

Don't you guys have a real life? do you need to be busy here? If people are listening to you, they've heard your message, they know your point of view. now end this or get out!
TheCold

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:00:37 PM

The #Pyrin explorer is 95% done 🔥

The beginning of February is set as ETA. See preview screenshot 👀

Whats new:

- Fully #Rust
- Ultra-Fast Response Times
- Lightweight Framework
- Super-fast Rust-based API
- Real-Time Transaction Illustration
- Advanced Data Structures
- Graph Database Capabilities
- Unique Query Layer
- Flexible Storage Engines
- Real-Time Data Syncing
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:09:05 AM

@Children of Gaia
@mega22

it hurts to read so much frustration and hatred in your texts. What's your problem, guys? A new announcement about an android wallet is coming out, which clearly proves that the developers are active and not just doing a cheap copy-paste thing like karlsen. but you keep spreading your garbage here.

Don't you guys have a real life? do you need to be busy here? If people are listening to you, they've heard your message, they know your point of view. now end this or get out!

Get a life, stop answering on every single comments here. And stop blaming others of your copy-paste fails and incompetence.  Wink
mega22

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:13:11 PM

@Children of Gaia
@mega22

All your comments are just about shilling a rug-pull coin. Is this your full time job?
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:57:20 PM

Let them complain, ignore them, the Pyrin dev's are doing a great job. I'm glad I chose Pyrin for my investment  Cool
hashuna (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 03:02:35 PM
Merited by Icefrag (50)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain respectful and keep it Pyrin related.

If you don't trust us or you don't like what we're building, just move on.

Lets not fire the Karlsen vs Pyrin attitude, we wish Karlsen all the best. We focus on our own project.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:29:30 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain respectful and keep it Pyrin related.

If you don't trust us or you don't like what we're building, just move on.

Lets not fire the Karlsen vs Pyrin attitude, we wish Karlsen all the best. We focus on our own project.

I don't know, you better say it for fanboys of your coin, that blame Karlsen every single time.  Roll Eyes
TheCold

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:21:25 PM

Introducing the first new #POW coin this week on FluxCore – now supporting @pyrin_network. 💪

Start mining $PYI effortlessly today with FluxCore using lolMiner - It couldn't be simpler! 🙌

Explore our FluxCore ALPHA at fluxcore.ai
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: