Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 04:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🟢 Rainbet.com | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Competitive Rewards 🎁  (Read 38243 times)
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 851


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:55:19 PM
�#3361

Finally claimed and used my freebet prize from the Nations League total goals prediction contest from GNR.

I was planning to use it on the NBA preseason, but I ended up betting on MLB instead. This game is actually pretty fun to watch too, Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees. Rays are already leading 1-0. Game 1 only ended 1-0, so I知 thinking maybe we値l see a lot more runs this time. Took the over 8.5. lol Check my betslip.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1566


Viva La Masia


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 10:01:20 AM
�#3362

Quite a low scoring round for the Nations League goalfest promo, I should have predicted that since usually the first few games are a blast and then the next are not. England helping themselves to 7 goals was the only big blowout, a lot of others didn't even score in the 3rd round.
Nobody is interested in playing this competition so much, but I was honestly shocked to see what England did to Croatia.  Shocked

And Spain is up next, but they really need to retire some of the Croatians, great technical players but too low in physicality to match England but I wonder if they are better suited to Spain's tempo. Time to load up on freebets and hit this very good Croatia odds on handicap Wink

I was planning to use it on the NBA preseason, but I ended up betting on MLB instead. This game is actually pretty fun to watch too, Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees. Rays are already leading 1-0. Game 1 only ended 1-0, so I知 thinking maybe we値l see a lot more runs this time. Took the over 8.5. lol Check my betslip.

I wonder, does promo also apply to freebet? I guess it doesn't, but nice betslip Tongue

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1203



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 12:01:03 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 08:06:34 PM by Harkorede
Merited by Rainbet (2)
�#3363

Finally claimed and used my freebet prize from the Nations League total goals prediction contest from GNR.

I was planning to use it on the NBA preseason, but I ended up betting on MLB instead. This game is actually pretty fun to watch too, Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees. Rays are already leading 1-0. Game 1 only ended 1-0, so I知 thinking maybe we値l see a lot more runs this time. Took the over 8.5. lol Check my betslip.

I got mine too! and it's really hard to just leave freebet idling away in one's account where there is always something to bet on, like a proper degen  Grin

Your slip felt short by just 2 runs, would have been a nice win from the odds.

I included the only NBA preseason match available as of the time I placed my bet, it's really nice to have NBA back in action, can't wait for the regular season to commence. The other 2 legs from my slip were Tennis, I need De Minaur to take one set off Djokovic who looked completely lifeless at some point against Medvedev yesterday, but then I'm not holding my breath knowing what Nole is capable of... *finger crossed*



EDIT: De Minaur retired, so that one gets void, I won $25 instead of the $51 in the screenshot, not bad!

I wonder, does promo also apply to freebet? I guess it doesn't, but nice betslip Tongue

Lol. of course it doesn't, but I have seen one book recently that actually allowed freebet for some promos though.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1570



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 01:07:49 PM
�#3364

Because the freebet time limit at this casino is long enough you can use outright bets, but will you bet by waiting a long time?

I got one recently and decided to try it and yeah I dont mind waiting I guess



No guarantee they are going to win but why not. Atleast now we know it can be used on outrights, I was always wondering this then somehow I forgot to test it out when I got one

The minimum odds are 1.8 for freebets.

Confirmed this on my latest free bets. 1.8x minimum and 3.5x maximum and 700 days to use it. Im thinking of starting to pile it up for the whole year to see how many I will get in the end

EDIT: De Minaur retired, so that one gets void, I won $25 instead of the $51 in the screenshot, not bad!

ATP and even WTA huh somehow this reminds me of how cro2 mafia bet, they seems fond betting on that weird women tennis. Imagine that your bet ruined by the WTA 1.15x odds game

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4541


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:30:41 PM
Merited by Rainbet (2)
�#3365

All right, boys! Freebet flex time. Thanks to Rainbet for the promo contests. Time to turn some of these freebies into cold hard usdt, yeehaw.

Liverpool to smash, but Spain should also finish on a flourish for the one bet. And for the other, some nonsense friendly USA, an England win across the pond, and Croatia/Spain to entertain!


Rainbet (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 995



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:38:35 PM
�#3366

👉👉  https://rainbet.com/promotions  👈👈


notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 09:22:22 PM
Merited by Rainbet (1)
�#3367

And Spain is up next, but they really need to retire some of the Croatians, great technical players but too low in physicality to match England but I wonder if they are better suited to Spain's tempo. Time to load up on freebets and hit this very good Croatia odds on handicap Wink
They played better in this match against Spain, and for a moment I thought they could avoid defeat, not it was just not enough.
I dont think they have good enough young players to replace older ones.

All right, boys! Freebet flex time. Thanks to Rainbet for the promo contests. Time to turn some of these freebies into cold hard usdt, yeehaw.
I like what you did here on both tickets.
You are only waiting for Liverpool to win against Man city in first, and USA to win against Canada on second ticket.
I would never add such low odds as 1.11, even if I knew England was going to win.

Rainbet (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 995



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 11:43:05 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 11:56:08 PM by Rainbet
�#3368

🚨 BRAND RISK PROMOTIONS EVENT 16 🚨

Odds @ https://rainbet.com/sportsbook/rainbet-specials/rainbet-specials/brandrisk-016-2718859574613512200

👉   https://t.me/Rainbetcom/698   

📅 October 16th
🎥 LIVE on all major platforms
‼️ FREE TO WATCH


slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1566


Viva La Masia


View Profile
Today at 09:01:49 AM
�#3369

Lol. of course it doesn't, but I have seen one book recently that actually allowed freebet for some promos though.

Cheeky from me I know but I remember one book actually listened to my cheeky suggestion in chat and let me use a freebet for a promo. Long time ago, didn't win lol

I like what you did here on both tickets.
You are only waiting for Liverpool to win against Man city in first, and USA to win against Canada on second ticket.
I would never add such low odds as 1.11, even if I knew England was going to win.

Man I'm jealous of @buwa he comes in here and shows us how to do it. USA already beat Canada 1-0, all your tickets so far are hitting just on minimum (winning by 1 goal or BTTS on 1 goal), but I have a feeling he went too far with Liverpool who weren't able to beat two small teams at Anfield this season. And I'm saying this even though this was also my pick for BSFL!!

1.11, you know you only took extra $4 from there right evil @buwa?

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
Today at 02:37:06 PM
�#3370

Double Profit for PSG and Liverpool looks super tempting guys, look at that, and it is not impossible,,, either PSG-City over 4.5 or Liverpool-City by 3 goals,,, okay it is not impossible right?  Grin Should have saved my freebets for real football, this is what I got from believing in dumb friendlies


You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 844


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
Today at 03:19:53 PM
�#3371

They played better in this match against Spain, and for a moment I thought they could avoid defeat, not it was just not enough.
I dont think they have good enough young players to replace older ones.
They could have avoided defeat assuming, they played with a different team not Spain. If they don't have young players to replace the old ones, let them go to their local leagues to get young players than waiting for a miracle.

I would never add such low odds as 1.11, even if I knew England was going to win.
Exactly, the odd is very low and comes with a very tiny profit that isn't worth it. Though, if it's just to add more games to your slip in order to boost your total odds, it's fine but on a single game, I can't.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!