|
xLays
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:55:19 PM |
|
Finally claimed and used my freebet prize from the Nations League total goals prediction contest from GNR. I was planning to use it on the NBA preseason, but I ended up betting on MLB instead. This game is actually pretty fun to watch too, Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees. Rays are already leading 1-0. Game 1 only ended 1-0, so I’m thinking maybe we’ll see a lot more runs this time. Took the over 8.5. lol Check my betslip. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1568
Viva La Masia
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:01:20 AM |
|
Quite a low scoring round for the Nations League goalfest promo, I should have predicted that since usually the first few games are a blast and then the next are not. England helping themselves to 7 goals was the only big blowout, a lot of others didn't even score in the 3rd round.
Nobody is interested in playing this competition so much, but I was honestly shocked to see what England did to Croatia.  And Spain is up next, but they really need to retire some of the Croatians, great technical players but too low in physicality to match England but I wonder if they are better suited to Spain's tempo. Time to load up on freebets and hit this very good Croatia odds on handicap  I was planning to use it on the NBA preseason, but I ended up betting on MLB instead. This game is actually pretty fun to watch too, Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees. Rays are already leading 1-0. Game 1 only ended 1-0, so I’m thinking maybe we’ll see a lot more runs this time. Took the over 8.5. lol Check my betslip.
I wonder, does promo also apply to freebet? I guess it doesn't, but nice betslip 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:01:03 PM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 08:06:34 PM by Harkorede |
|
Finally claimed and used my freebet prize from the Nations League total goals prediction contest from GNR.
I was planning to use it on the NBA preseason, but I ended up betting on MLB instead. This game is actually pretty fun to watch too, Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees. Rays are already leading 1-0. Game 1 only ended 1-0, so I’m thinking maybe we’ll see a lot more runs this time. Took the over 8.5. lol Check my betslip.
I got mine too! and it's really hard to just leave freebet idling away in one's account where there is always something to bet on, like a proper degen  Your slip felt short by just 2 runs, would have been a nice win from the odds. I included the only NBA preseason match available as of the time I placed my bet, it's really nice to have NBA back in action, can't wait for the regular season to commence. The other 2 legs from my slip were Tennis, I need De Minaur to take one set off Djokovic who looked completely lifeless at some point against Medvedev yesterday, but then I'm not holding my breath knowing what Nole is capable of... *finger crossed*  EDIT: De Minaur retired, so that one gets void, I won $25 instead of the $51 in the screenshot, not bad! I wonder, does promo also apply to freebet? I guess it doesn't, but nice betslip  Lol. of course it doesn't, but I have seen one book recently that actually allowed freebet for some promos though.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1570
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:07:49 PM |
|
Because the freebet time limit at this casino is long enough you can use outright bets, but will you bet by waiting a long time?
I got one recently and decided to try it and yeah I dont mind waiting I guess  No guarantee they are going to win but why not. Atleast now we know it can be used on outrights, I was always wondering this then somehow I forgot to test it out when I got one The minimum odds are 1.8 for freebets.
Confirmed this on my latest free bets. 1.8x minimum and 3.5x maximum and 700 days to use it. Im thinking of starting to pile it up for the whole year to see how many I will get in the end EDIT: De Minaur retired, so that one gets void, I won $25 instead of the $51 in the screenshot, not bad!
ATP and even WTA huh somehow this reminds me of how cro2 mafia bet, they seems fond betting on that weird women tennis. Imagine that your bet ruined by the WTA 1.15x odds game
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4541
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:30:41 PM |
|
All right, boys! Freebet flex time. Thanks to Rainbet for the promo contests. Time to turn some of these freebies into cold hard usdt, yeehaw. Liverpool to smash, but Spain should also finish on a flourish for the one bet. And for the other, some nonsense friendly USA, an England win across the pond, and Croatia/Spain to entertain!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Rainbet (OP)
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:38:35 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:22:22 PM |
|
And Spain is up next, but they really need to retire some of the Croatians, great technical players but too low in physicality to match England but I wonder if they are better suited to Spain's tempo. Time to load up on freebets and hit this very good Croatia odds on handicap  They played better in this match against Spain, and for a moment I thought they could avoid defeat, not it was just not enough. I dont think they have good enough young players to replace older ones. All right, boys! Freebet flex time. Thanks to Rainbet for the promo contests. Time to turn some of these freebies into cold hard usdt, yeehaw.
I like what you did here on both tickets. You are only waiting for Liverpool to win against Man city in first, and USA to win against Canada on second ticket. I would never add such low odds as 1.11, even if I knew England was going to win.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Rainbet (OP)
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:43:05 PM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 11:56:08 PM by Rainbet |
|
|
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1568
Viva La Masia
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 09:01:49 AM |
|
Lol. of course it doesn't, but I have seen one book recently that actually allowed freebet for some promos though.
Cheeky from me I know but I remember one book actually listened to my cheeky suggestion in chat and let me use a freebet for a promo. Long time ago, didn't win lol I like what you did here on both tickets. You are only waiting for Liverpool to win against Man city in first, and USA to win against Canada on second ticket. I would never add such low odds as 1.11, even if I knew England was going to win.
Man I'm jealous of @buwa he comes in here and shows us how to do it. USA already beat Canada 1-0, all your tickets so far are hitting just on minimum (winning by 1 goal or BTTS on 1 goal), but I have a feeling he went too far with Liverpool who weren't able to beat two small teams at Anfield this season. And I'm saying this even though this was also my pick for BSFL!! 1.11, you know you only took extra $4 from there right evil @buwa?
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
leea-1334
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063
SIG-0F7008B13A
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 02:37:06 PM |
|
Double Profit for PSG and Liverpool looks super tempting guys, look at that, and it is not impossible,,, either PSG-City over 4.5 or Liverpool-City by 3 goals,,, okay it is not impossible right?  Should have saved my freebets for real football, this is what I got from believing in dumb friendlies 
|
You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
|
|
|
|
Ruttoshi
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 03:19:53 PM |
|
They played better in this match against Spain, and for a moment I thought they could avoid defeat, not it was just not enough. I dont think they have good enough young players to replace older ones.
They could have avoided defeat assuming, they played with a different team not Spain. If they don't have young players to replace the old ones, let them go to their local leagues to get young players than waiting for a miracle. I would never add such low odds as 1.11, even if I knew England was going to win.
Exactly, the odd is very low and comes with a very tiny profit that isn't worth it. Though, if it's just to add more games to your slip in order to boost your total odds, it's fine but on a single game, I can't.
|
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 08:51:50 PM |
|
Double Profit for PSG and Liverpool looks super tempting guys, look at that, and it is not impossible,,, either PSG-City over 4.5 or Liverpool-City by 3 goals,,, okay it is not impossible right?  Should have saved my freebets for real football, this is what I got from believing in dumb friendlies  Have not checked the double profit on PSG vs Man City match in Rainbet promotion section, I see more league matches on weekends to parlay... after that thinking about UCL, haha it will be a busy schedule for the players, I just hope they don't get exhausted. Shit, man... You throw free money at an obscure game, I know it's not a serious game. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 10:41:08 PM |
|
Finally we can return to club matches this weekend. I hope you guys made goal predictions for Bundesliga, LaLiga and Premier League Rainbet competitions  Man I'm jealous of @buwa he comes in here and shows us how to do it. USA already beat Canada 1-0, all your tickets so far are hitting just on minimum (winning by 1 goal or BTTS on 1 goal), but I have a feeling he went too far with Liverpool who weren't able to beat two small teams at Anfield this season. And I'm saying this even though this was also my pick for BSFL!!
I think he is Liverpool fan, so he is not making bets for this team using his head  Buut buwa is a lucky guy so it wont be surprise to me if he wins that ticket, and Liverpool scores winning goal in stoppage time.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13385
|
 |
Today at 04:06:01 PM |
|
It’s posts like this that get me excited about weekends again  It’s felt like a lonnnnng 3 weeks without club football, I’ve been bored as hell. Biggest game of the weekend by far is Liverpool vs Man City. Really hoping we lay down a marker, would be a real message to kick start the Iraola era.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
|