Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 06:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🟢 Rainbet.com | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Competitive Rewards 🎁  (Read 37570 times)
Dareo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 186



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 09:09:54 PM
 #3321



I bet on two less probable outcomes from the perspective of those who placed bets, which made the odds pretty cool for each of them. And I combined them in one bet, which made the odds even cooler. Smiley
What a combo bet man! It was quite a bold move to take 4.80 odds on Brighton to win the Brighton vs Arsenal match. Arsenal are the on paper favourites, but Brighton can surprise the big teams at times, and you have made perfect use of that opportunity. Adding in the 3.40 odds on Roma and Inter Milan drawing, the total odds are 16.32, which is a really great hit. Making combos with underdogs is much riskier, but if win, got such great rewards. Congress..!

logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2417



View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 05:50:57 AM
 #3322

<...>
In the meantime, I won a pretty crazy combo recently on Rainbet:
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/09/22/U0UT8j.png

I bet on two less probable outcomes from the perspective of those who placed bets, which made the odds pretty cool for each of them. And I combined them in one bet, which made the odds even cooler. Smiley
It's been a while since I saw an amazing risk bet that won  Grin
Congratulations on that sweet win though. You really had those guys to bet against Arsenal, at team that is know to have a very mean defense in most cases. Brighton continues to surprise the top teams and it might be an interesting team to back once in a while.

MusaMohamed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 451



View Profile
September 23, 2026, 02:22:58 PM
 #3323

It's been a while since I saw an amazing risk bet that won  Grin
Congratulations on that sweet win though. You really had those guys to bet against Arsenal, at team that is know to have a very mean defense in most cases. Brighton continues to surprise the top teams and it might be an interesting team to back once in a while.
Brighton in three or four latest seasons is one of most interesting club in Premier League with their impressive performances and good ending ranks in previous seasons. With good start in this season, Brighton shows that they are ready to repeat success of previous seasons, even improve their rank in this season.

Their ranks in latest seasons but ranks don't show everything about good impression they made.

SeasonFinishing PositionPointsManager
2025–268th53Fabian Hürzeler
2024–258th47*Fabian Hürzeler
2023–2411th48Roberto De Zerbi
2022–236th (Highest ever)62Roberto De Zerbi
2021–229th51Graham Potter

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rainbet (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 960



View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 11:19:00 PM
 #3324

👉👉  https://rainbet.com/promotions  👈👈


goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1391
Merit: 165



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 07:59:03 AM
Merited by Rainbet (1)
 #3325

I almost missed that qualifying for the Azerbaijan GP is already today and the race tomorrow Shocked

Just did a quick analysis of FP2 and Mercedes looks dominant on paper again.
But I'm a bit sceptical and decided to bank on Norris - the McLarens were a bit unlucky yesterday and didn't show their true potential with the new major upgrades!

Hope that I can get a good run for my money Smiley
Rainbet (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 960



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 10:03:51 PM
 #3326

👉👉  https://rainbet.com/promotions  👈👈


Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9580


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 07:55:50 AM
Merited by Rainbet (1)
 #3327

I won a freebet on Rainbet and wagered it last night on the Poland vs Bosnia and Herzegovina match in the UEFA Nations League.
At odds of 2.00, it seemed like a great value that Poland would eventually score and win the match in the second half. They did have opportunities to do so from what I could see in the match summary, but Bosnia's goalie played a good game. It ended with a goalless draw.

What's funny is that I was waiting for the live odds to increase on France away to Turkey but never got the chance because they scored and eventually won the match. Poland was the backup plan that went wrong.

hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7345



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:09:29 PM
Merited by Rainbet (1)
 #3328

I turned one more freebet into real money.
I went with Spain to win their Nations League match against England, and since I wanted higher odds, I decided to add two volleyball matches to my bet. Luckily, it paid off.

Thank you so much for the freebet, Rainbet.


BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 713


HODL - BTC


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:28:20 PM
Merited by Rainbet (1)
 #3329

Converting freebets to Real Money is fun. Kiss

The majority voted for Spain to win as defending champions... who would have thought that after being 2-1 down and Kane getting a penalty Our hearts were pounding, Grin finally the penalty was missed and Spain could take the lead again.

Let's have fun at Rainbet...!


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
New Judgement
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 252
Merit: 110



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:59:03 AM
 #3330

Converting freebets to Real Money is fun. Kiss

The majority voted for Spain to win as defending champions... who would have thought that after being 2-1 down and Kane getting a penalty Our hearts were pounding, Grin finally the penalty was missed and Spain could take the lead again.

Let's have fun at Rainbet...!


It would have been catastrophic for gamblers if Hary Kane had scored that penalty. I had Spain to win in  my bet slip as well. When England got that penalty I was like finally Spain unbeaten run has come an end. But that penalty miss was what gave Spain that believe that they could win. Coming from 2:1 to win 2:3 shows the difference in both teams.

Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 366



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 02:40:48 PM
 #3331

It would have been catastrophic for gamblers if Hary Kane had scored that penalty. I had Spain to win in  my bet slip as well. When England got that penalty I was like finally Spain unbeaten run has come an end. But that penalty miss was what gave Spain that believe that they could win. Coming from 2:1 to win 2:3 shows the difference in both teams.
Jude Bellingham dived very well in that situation and got a penalty for England but Harry Kane wasted that good chance. England lost this match but it is a very impressive performance from Jude Bellingham in the midfield. He is truly a better upgrade of a box to box midfielder with versions of Lampard and Gerrard but it seems both Real Madrid and England did not use Jude with his best ability.

Jude can play well at both the number 8 and 10 positions so he has been used fluctuating between these positions. This way does not maximize his contributions for his teams and perhaps coaches will have to change their ways of using this world class attacking midfielder.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1051


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:46:53 PM
 #3332

Converting freebets to Real Money is fun. Kiss

Should have saved mine for this, cannot believe I put it all on La Liga and lost and then Spain comes along and shows me how it is supposed to be done  Grin

@Betwrong you are really on a roll these few years with your crazy bets but I wish you would try $10 one day on your x100 bets Wink

Yeah imagine him hitting 100x with atleast $10

Man why is my luck so bad almost daily I am getting quoted by posts that do not make sense,,, I mean duh we know how it works

Im laughing when I read this context Grin

They say you need balls to bet, and bigger balls to bet big. But the biggest balls is to bet big on a big outcome,,, something I could never bring myself to do.

Oh and BTW since I posted that, getting much less rando quotes from rando posters you know are never gonna reply you, so maybe I need to bring that up more often Wink

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!