Converting freebets to Real Money is fun.

Should have saved mine for this, cannot believe I put it all on La Liga and lost and then Spain comes along and shows me how it is supposed to be done

@Betwrong you are really on a roll these few years with your crazy bets but I wish you would try $10 one day on your x100 bets

Yeah imagine him hitting 100x with atleast $10
Man why is my luck so bad almost daily I am getting quoted by posts that do not make sense,,, I mean duh we know how it works
Im laughing when I read this context

They say you need balls to bet, and bigger balls to bet big. But the biggest balls is to bet big on a big outcome,,, something I could never bring myself to do.
Oh and BTW since I posted that, getting much less rando quotes from rando posters you know are never gonna reply you, so maybe I need to bring that up more often
