Question: Who do you think will win?
Inoue by KO
Inoue by decision
Nery by KO
Nery by decision
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Nery For Undisputed 122lbs Title - May  (Read 1372 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 08:17:39 PM

And that's a lot of pressure on Inoue if he is being compared to the great Manny Pacquiao

---
https://www.givemesport.com/1708831-naoya-inoue-compared-to-manny-pacquiao-ahead-of-michael-dasmarinas-title-fight/

But I think Inoue is holding his own ground at this point, and he is still undefeated and cleaning up the divisions that he dominated. So there is no comparison whatsoever as Manny is a wrecking crew, going as high as he can.

Nery could be just another test on how great Inoue is, he could adjust in the game itself like in the Fulton and Tapales fight and I think that's what makes Inoue great. The ability to adapt if their plans are not working. And so we appreciate his body of work again and again, and I don't know what kind of strategy Nery will used here to beat Naoya because Inoue is always one step ahead of his opponent.

It cant really be avoided for Inoue to be compared to Manny Pacquiao, if we do tend to recall about their meet ups and some prescon about some slight boxing tips and other things then you could really see
that Pacquiao is really that interested into this fighter on which fans would really be trying out to compare their idol into those legendary like Pacquiao. Actually its not really that too far off and if Inoue would really be
taking up on the same step or path he would be taking then no doubt that he would be able to obtain it but basing up on how fast or often his fights been arranged then he would definitely be needing to
fast pace up a bit in climbing up different weight divisions if he wanted to beat up the record.

The right thing to do, make it faster in moving up as time is his enemy here. While he is still on his prime, he should be taking big fights but to make it happen in Japen, that's unlikely. I like to see Inoue fighting Tank Davis,  if he beat Davis, that would put his name at the top and will be recognize as probably the best now. I hope he will take if that opportunity will open up, I know he can because I believe he is quicker and more powerful than Davis, but provided he will be able to carry his power when moving up.

He said though that he will be staying at 122 lbs for sometime, and so this fight he will start to defend his belt and will not be moving up. I like the idea of him and Tank fighting as 135 lbs, that is if Tank will remain at his comfortable weight class and Inoue going up.

It's like a dream fight between Manny and Oscar. But I doubt that it will happened soon as I said, Inoue will stay at 122 lbs for at least this year and then maybe take 126 lbs in a couple of years. And by that time Tank might not have the time and will have to move up to 140 lbs as his body might have problems staying at 135 lbs for two years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 09:59:19 PM

And that's a lot of pressure on Inoue if he is being compared to the great Manny Pacquiao

---
https://www.givemesport.com/1708831-naoya-inoue-compared-to-manny-pacquiao-ahead-of-michael-dasmarinas-title-fight/

But I think Inoue is holding his own ground at this point, and he is still undefeated and cleaning up the divisions that he dominated. So there is no comparison whatsoever as Manny is a wrecking crew, going as high as he can.

Nery could be just another test on how great Inoue is, he could adjust in the game itself like in the Fulton and Tapales fight and I think that's what makes Inoue great. The ability to adapt if their plans are not working. And so we appreciate his body of work again and again, and I don't know what kind of strategy Nery will used here to beat Naoya because Inoue is always one step ahead of his opponent.

It cant really be avoided for Inoue to be compared to Manny Pacquiao, if we do tend to recall about their meet ups and some prescon about some slight boxing tips and other things then you could really see
that Pacquiao is really that interested into this fighter on which fans would really be trying out to compare their idol into those legendary like Pacquiao. Actually its not really that too far off and if Inoue would really be
taking up on the same step or path he would be taking then no doubt that he would be able to obtain it but basing up on how fast or often his fights been arranged then he would definitely be needing to
fast pace up a bit in climbing up different weight divisions if he wanted to beat up the record.

The right thing to do, make it faster in moving up as time is his enemy here. While he is still on his prime, he should be taking big fights but to make it happen in Japen, that's unlikely. I like to see Inoue fighting Tank Davis,  if he beat Davis, that would put his name at the top and will be recognize as probably the best now. I hope he will take if that opportunity will open up, I know he can because I believe he is quicker and more powerful than Davis, but provided he will be able to carry his power when moving up.

He said though that he will be staying at 122 lbs for sometime, and so this fight he will start to defend his belt and will not be moving up. I like the idea of him and Tank fighting as 135 lbs, that is if Tank will remain at his comfortable weight class and Inoue going up.

It's like a dream fight between Manny and Oscar. But I doubt that it will happened soon as I said, Inoue will stay at 122 lbs for at least this year and then maybe take 126 lbs in a couple of years. And by that time Tank might not have the time and will have to move up to 140 lbs as his body might have problems staying at 135 lbs for two years.
If he had said that then we might not be able to see on breaking those other divisions if he would deciding on taking up some time or stay into the current division that he's in but well its his choice!

He might really be considering on having a retirement with having no loss or defeat rather than on breaking that 8 division champion. If he would really be making that slow movement about
arrangement on his fights the he might not be able to do it just like on what others been saying. If he had plans on being that undefeated then its up to his plans and preference.
Nery is a good fighter but i doubt that Inoue would really be that beating up him up on 5-6 rounds if he wouldnt really be taking any solid punches in body.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 03:17:17 AM

@Baofeng. I reckon Inoue should not fight against someone without a big name. This thread is only 4 pages, however, the scam ICO fight of Mike Tyson and Jake Paul is more than 5 pages already hehehe. Why is this? This certainly implies that Inoue has not yet reached the same type of popularity like Pacman. Also, Inoue's fight is in Japan? He should begin to fight his championship defenses in as Vegas the fight capital of the world. There will also be more money in his purse if he will fight in Las Vegas.

Maybe the interest of people is less for their fight since there's no clear indication before that their fight would proceed but since right now the discussions towards their fight against Nery is floating up and there is a schedule has been  set that's why maybe he give an update regarding on this match.

But for saying he's doesn't have the same popularity as Pacman then we can agree to that. Some people compare him to the legend but in reality his so far to achieve that. He select his opponent and he didn't go out on his comfort zone. But if he can able to go to US to fight those big names on industry and get an outstanding win maybe those people who doubt about his legacy will totally agree that he's the nearest boxer who can break the record of Pacman or maybe became more better.

I very much agree on Pacman choosing on any opponent without being afraid of receiving a loss. The knockout he received from Juan Manuel Marquez would be enough to cause many boxers retire. However, this has only made Pacman stronger and win more championships in the welterweight division.

@Baofeng. Tank will be big for him, however. Also, he uses the contract agreements to get an advantage vs. his opponents. Naoya should not fight a man like him. The fight I would like to watch for Naoya next is Brandion Figueroa in the Featherweight division hehehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 04:58:44 AM

@Baofeng. I reckon Inoue should not fight against someone without a big name. This thread is only 4 pages, however, the scam ICO fight of Mike Tyson and Jake Paul is more than 5 pages already hehehe. Why is this? This certainly implies that Inoue has not yet reached the same type of popularity like Pacman. Also, Inoue's fight is in Japan? He should begin to fight his championship defenses in as Vegas the fight capital of the world. There will also be more money in his purse if he will fight in Las Vegas.

Maybe the interest of people is less for their fight since there's no clear indication before that their fight would proceed but since right now the discussions towards their fight against Nery is floating up and there is a schedule has been  set that's why maybe he give an update regarding on this match.

But for saying he's doesn't have the same popularity as Pacman then we can agree to that. Some people compare him to the legend but in reality his so far to achieve that. He select his opponent and he didn't go out on his comfort zone. But if he can able to go to US to fight those big names on industry and get an outstanding win maybe those people who doubt about his legacy will totally agree that he's the nearest boxer who can break the record of Pacman or maybe became more better.

I very much agree on Pacman choosing on any opponent without being afraid of receiving a loss. The knockout he received from Juan Manuel Marquez would be enough to cause many boxers retire. However, this has only made Pacman stronger and win more championships in the welterweight division.

@Baofeng. Tank will be big for him, however. Also, he uses the contract agreements to get an advantage vs. his opponents. Naoya should not fight a man like him. The fight I would like to watch for Naoya next is Brandion Figueroa in the Featherweight division hehehe.

If there's more money in Vegas for Inoue then why is it that his Japanese promoter most of the time has bigger offer than Bob Arum and ESPN? That's the reason why Inoue most of the time is fighting in Japan because of the bigger purse than fighting in the US.

I also believe Pacman was willing to fight anyone during his time. The same case with Inoue. Inoue fought 4 times in unification fights while Pacman only tried it twice and he also failed to win them.

Inoue is expected to move up in weight next year. I don't care who he faces but it should be for the belt. Figueroa has no belt at the moment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 05:22:12 AM

If there's more money in Vegas for Inoue then why is it that his Japanese promoter most of the time has bigger offer than Bob Arum and ESPN? That's the reason why Inoue most of the time is fighting in Japan because of the bigger purse than fighting in the US.

I also believe Pacman was willing to fight anyone during his time. The same case with Inoue. Inoue fought 4 times in unification fights while Pacman only tried it twice and he also failed to win them.

Inoue is expected to move up in weight next year. I don't care who he faces but it should be for the belt. Figueroa has no belt at the moment.

There's big money in vegas for heavier division than where Inoue is at now. He needs ot move up to enjoy a big paycheck just like Manny. Before Manny earned good money, he wasn't earning much in a lower division, that's probably the reason why he didn't stay long in a lower division and just keep moving up until he reach his limit. Inoue on the other hand, didn't rush things, it seems like he is already satisfied fighting in Japan with the money he is making, not too ambitious and risk taker I must say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:49:00 AM
Merited by Japinat (1)

There's big money in vegas for heavier division than where Inoue is at now. He needs ot move up to enjoy a big paycheck just like Manny. Before Manny earned good money, he wasn't earning much in a lower division, that's probably the reason why he didn't stay long in a lower division and just keep moving up until he reach his limit. Inoue on the other hand, didn't rush things, it seems like he is already satisfied fighting in Japan with the money he is making, not too ambitious and risk taker I must say.

yeah right, this is the list of the top earnings fo Pacman per fight.

SR. NO.   DATE   FIGHT   PURSE
1   2 May, 2015   Pacquaio vs Mayweather   $130,000,000
2   14 November 2009   Pacquaio vs Cotto   $35,000,000
3   13 November 2010   Pacquaio vs Margarito   $35,000,000
4   9 April 2016   Pacquaio vs Bradley III   $33,000,000
5   24 November 2013   Pacquaio vs Rios   $30,000,000
6   15 March 2008   Pacquaio vs Marquez II   $30,000,000
7   7 May 2011   Pacquaio vs Mosley   $20,000,000
8   8 December 2012   Pacquaio vs Marquez I   $20,000,000
9   9 June 2012   Pacquaio vs Bradley I   $20,000,000
10   12 April 2014   Pacquaio vs Bradley II   $20,000,000

source : https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/manny-pacquiaos-net-worth

As we can see, none on the fights listed are a super bantamweight fight. Maybe what Inoue is earning is bigger than the normal fights of Super bantamweight so he choose to fight in Japan, but if he wants that figures, then he know the answer already.

Dave1

Activity: 1288
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:08:05 AM

As we can see, none on the fights listed are a super bantamweight fight. Maybe what Inoue is earning is bigger than the normal fights of Super bantamweight so he choose to fight in Japan, but if he wants that figures, then he know the answer already.

Pacquiao didn't stay that long in the super bantamweight, his best weight is 147 lbs.

But if we are going to compare him again with Inoue, obviously, the Japanese will have to go up in weight class. Although he is recognized today and could be in the top 5 pound for pound, if he wanted to generate more money US should be his target, plain and simple. He keeps on fighting on Japan, but that should change, in my opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:40:04 AM

Pacquiao didn't stay that long in the super bantamweight, his best weight is 147 lbs.

But if we are going to compare him again with Inoue, obviously, the Japanese will have to go up in weight class. Although he is recognized today and could be in the top 5 pound for pound, if he wanted to generate more money US should be his target, plain and simple. He keeps on fighting on Japan, but that should change, in my opinion.

Good to see we are seeing the numbers here. yeah, he should move up if wants to earn $20 million or more. With the type of boxer he is, he is very exciting to watch, as long as he is in the right venue, and right promoter which he is already with now, nothing is impossible for him.

he shouldn't waste the talent he has, find the opportunity to maximize the income more and achieve more as time will come when he aged, his performance will also declined just like MP.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 01:55:05 PM

^^ He had a good promoter already, had the blue print to make him successful because he is the one who carried Manny Pacquiao to greatness. But it seems that Bob Arum is being overpowered by the Japanese manager and Arum doesn't want any strife for now that's why he let it be that Inoue fights in Japan.

But there will be time that Arum should insists from Inoue and his camp to move to the US to fight at least once a year. It's not that bad plan to begin with and obviously it will carry a lot of money as well like how Arum carefully guided Manny Pacquiao's career.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 07:15:59 AM

^^ He had a good promoter already, had the blue print to make him successful because he is the one who carried Manny Pacquiao to greatness. But it seems that Bob Arum is being overpowered by the Japanese manager and Arum doesn't want any strife for now that's why he let it be that Inoue fights in Japan.

But there will be time that Arum should insists from Inoue and his camp to move to the US to fight at least once a year. It's not that bad plan to begin with and obviously it will carry a lot of money as well like how Arum carefully guided Manny Pacquiao's career.
There's probably a plan about that already, Bob Arum would certainly want to maximize his money on Inoue but they are just taking it slowly. Inoue is still in his prime and maybe the next time he'll move up in weight, that's where they'll need Bob Arum to do his job.

Let's be patient, maybe after this fight, Inoue will realize that he is ready to move up as he had already dominated the super bantamweight division. I can see the list of champions in the higher division, they aren't even as popular as Inoue, so I'm sure we will see the same scanario like in his current division.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 11:19:33 AM

Bob Arum is an experienced person and he is promoter who has created many great fights and has brought several fighters to extraordinary success.
But regarding this fight which will take place in Japan, there is really nothing to worry about because right now sales in this event have reached $20 million and this fight is not only about being able to put the championship belt on the line but also to produce money.
But later it is possible that Inoue will go to the US to have another fight if only Bob Arum still trusts Inoue for the next few fights after finishing with Nery.
This decision has also been well received and avoiding disputes is wise attitude because Inoue himself is great fighter with an undisputed title, he will be able to make lot of money if he keeps Inoue.

I sure they will have good meeting point in the future to be able to build Inoue career for the better, after all Manny Pacquiao could make it big there and it possible that Inoue can do it too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:29:48 AM

There's probably a plan about that already, Bob Arum would certainly want to maximize his money on Inoue but they are just taking it slowly. Inoue is still in his prime and maybe the next time he'll move up in weight, that's where they'll need Bob Arum to do his job.
Yes, but I think Arum should really make Inoue fight in the US. I mean he had sign him in 2019, so that is already 5 years ago and maybe that contract will be up and not sure if Inoue will sign with him again. So that is the difficult part of Arum side, what if Inoue didn't re-sign and opted to go for Matchroom for example.

Let's be patient, maybe after this fight, Inoue will realize that he is ready to move up as he had already dominated the super bantamweight division. I can see the list of champions in the higher division, they aren't even as popular as Inoue, so I'm sure we will see the same scanario like in his current division.
He had dominated 2 weight class already. But yeah, the true test will be at 126 lbs and we understand why he is reluctant to go up in that weight class as they say that they are going to stay here and defend the belts starting with Nery.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jating

Merit: 805

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:35:58 AM

Bob Arum is an experienced person and he is promoter who has created many great fights and has brought several fighters to extraordinary success.
But regarding this fight which will take place in Japan, there is really nothing to worry about because right now sales in this event have reached $20 million and this fight is not only about being able to put the championship belt on the line but also to produce money.
But later it is possible that Inoue will go to the US to have another fight if only Bob Arum still trusts Inoue for the next few fights after finishing with Nery.
This decision has also been well received and avoiding disputes is wise attitude because Inoue himself is great fighter with an undisputed title, he will be able to make lot of money if he keeps Inoue.

I sure they will have good meeting point in the future to be able to build Inoue career for the better, after all Manny Pacquiao could make it big there and it possible that Inoue can do it too.

Is that total sales? If then, you have to deduct the purse to be given to Nery and other expenses. But if you compare that fight to the US, maybe Inoue and his team can get it clean at $20 million. So that is a huge step for him instead of just again, fighting in Japan wherein he is a superstar but if he wants to conquer the boxing world, fight of him should in the the other side of the globe.

And there will be a time that the boxers doesn't want to travel to Japan and fight him specially if he goes up in 126 lbs wherein most of the champions are stateside and will not simply be the B-side and just says they will want go to and travel to Inoue's backyard.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 12:08:05 PM

Changes such as this one have been occurring for the past few years because other nations are also prospering and right now as we can see, they can promote such high-quality fights in their country and not only there, as of now, we often see some major fights happening in the middle-east as well which wasn't the case before. So as long as they can sell the fights, they don't really care in which country it is as long they secure the safety of the boxers and their earnings. Money can really change almost anything and this scenario is one of the examples we are seeing right now. Pacquiao was a nobody before he came out to the US and everything changed positively for him after that and that was not the case for Inoue right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dave1

Activity: 1288
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 12:47:32 PM

Changes such as this one have been occurring for the past few years because other nations are also prospering and right now as we can see, they can promote such high-quality fights in their country and not only there, as of now, we often see some major fights happening in the middle-east as well which wasn't the case before. So as long as they can sell the fights, they don't really care in which country it is as long they secure the safety of the boxers and their earnings. Money can really change almost anything and this scenario is one of the examples we are seeing right now. Pacquiao was a nobody before he came out to the US and everything changed positively for him after that and that was not the case for Inoue right now.

I do agree, but if Inoue wanted to be different from the rest of the boxers and become a legend himself in the future, regardless of the money that he will get from his native country, he should be sort of getting out of his comfort zone and fight in the US.

He could be the next Manny if he will fight in the US and gain a huge fan base there. But I guess it's not their plan to fight outside of Japan as obviously in his last 4-5 fights, all of them are inside his country and most of the time his fans in the US might have missed it because of time difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 07:21:59 AM

I was scratching my head on what you replied because it would be impossible for Japanese promoters to compete with the type of money inflows that goes through Las Vegas' promoters. However, after asking my friend Google, it appears you are correct heheheh. But this does not imply that Las Vegas has less money. This only implies that Las Vegas has a different type of audience. According to boxing forums, not much of the American audience will pay to watch a main event in the featherweight division or under this. This is also certainly why Stephen Fulton agreed to fight in Japan. There was more money hehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:02:43 AM

And so here is the promotion for this fight,

"Here comes Inoue"

https://twitter.com/trboxing/status/1782422052869382242

And from the looks of it, nobody can stop Inoue at this point. And the chance of Nery as he is a huge 7:1 underdog. Inoue will be as sharp as ever in this fight, still in front of his Japanese crowd and probably Nery is one fighter in his hit list.

@bbc.reporter - I believed the American fans are willing to buy tickets in the lower weight class as long as it is exciting like what Inoue brings if he is going to fight in the US.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:12:42 AM

I was scratching my head on what you replied because it would be impossible for Japanese promoters to compete with the type of money inflows that goes through Las Vegas' promoters. However, after asking my friend Google, it appears you are correct heheheh. But this does not imply that Las Vegas has less money. This only implies that Las Vegas has a different type of audience. According to boxing forums, not much of the American audience will pay to watch a main event in the featherweight division or under this. This is also certainly why Stephen Fulton agreed to fight in Japan. There was more money hehe.

Probably could be that the is given more because his opponents chooses to accept that they are the B-side and maybe who knows, Inoue getting as high as 80/20 split in his every fight in Japan and his opponents can't do anything about it.

Inoue can please the Vegas crowd for sure, with his knockout highlight reels. Imagine if him and Fulton fight in the US, that is a American fighter and I think Fulton can bring fans to the arena because he is a great fighter and Vegas appreciates it. But then again, if Inoue can get the same amount and then feels comfortable then why travel to Vegas? Maybe his camp has a different concept.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 11:10:56 AM

"Here comes Inoue"

And from the looks of it, nobody can stop Inoue at this point. And the chance of Nery as he is a huge 7:1 underdog. Inoue will be as sharp as ever in this fight, still in front of his Japanese crowd and probably Nery is one fighter in his hit list.

@bbc.reporter - I believed the American fans are willing to buy tickets in the lower weight class as long as it is exciting like what Inoue brings if he is going to fight in the US.

Nery is really the underdog of this fight knowing that he is the one who came into the place of Inoue and all conditions are in favor with his opponent. I'm not surprise if he got defeated on this match but I would be surprise or a lot of people will blowout on the result if Nery could be the first one to defeat Inoue on their match.

Hopefully we can see the Japanese monster go out on his comfort zone just like what boxing fans want since for sure that there's a lot of American boxing fan or a lot more people in the world would provably buy their their or his upcoming match tickets since the guy is famous and a hyped fighter to watch. If he can prove that he's still dominating even if he's fighting in the US then provably that a lot of people would agree that he's not only great in Japan but rather he can also good in US and can able to defeat those great boxers there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 12:29:42 PM

"Here comes Inoue"

Nery is really the underdog of this fight knowing that he is the one who came into the place of Inoue and all conditions are in favor with his opponent. I'm not surprise if he got defeated on this match but I would be surprise or a lot of people will blowout on the result if Nery could be the first one to defeat Inoue on their match.

Hopefully we can see the Japanese monster go out on his comfort zone just like what boxing fans want since for sure that there's a lot of American boxing fan or a lot more people in the world would provably buy their their or his upcoming match tickets since the guy is famous and a hyped fighter to watch. If he can prove that he's still dominating even if he's fighting in the US then provably that a lot of people would agree that he's not only great in Japan but rather he can also good in US and can able to defeat those great boxers there.

Although the public think that Inoue is going to win easily but I think this is different from his past fights. If we look at the record of Nery, he has 35 wins and 27 of that are in KO/TKO.... He only have one loss, so I think he deserve some respect. Inoue might still look for an early KO, but I believe Nery will not be in the ring to survive but to win. I like his character because he is aggressive as well, and without enough experience, I think he is ready for this fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████