Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now!  (Read 723 times)
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 11:39:17 PM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Let's put some effort and hope for the best to happen.

instead of minimal capital for investing in bitcoin, my suggestion is that you are better off looking at altcoins or memecoins, but it is better to use altcoins like solana, eth bnb, three are good, but you have to focus on one coin, don't spread it, I think I recommend Solana, in my opinion, people prefer Solana over eth now because it is flexible and gass fees are cheap keep in mind this is not financial advice still do your own research

Memecoin should be avoided all the time. Their hype is gone and there are new narratives on the market. Also, major altcoin are a good starting point but low cap altcoins can also be a good option because they are the ones that rally hard. Solana can create a new ATH as it created new hype around its ecosystem project and the adoption is going on. But in terms of adoption i think solana is still behind AVAX because it has more dapps built on it than solana.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 03:49:40 AM

Op does not have to be looking for another altcoins to buy when he had listed some good altcoins he can hold for this time. What is actually the problem and what does he really wants from the crypto market. We have thousands of projects we can invest in without much worries so we need to take good decisions and go in fully rather waiting for some groups of persons to tell us what he should be buying and what he shouldn't buy. The market is open and vast enough to contain our investments.

Even in market there is alot of coins available for buying but how can we know a good altcoin whether we have not enough knowledge about it's fundamental or we can't do a best analysis about those coins.
Let's we take entry in trading but where we should sell it and the main problem is how much investment is required to save from stuck in the bad market situation.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:23:23 AM

Even in market there is alot of coins available for buying but how can we know a good altcoin whether we have not enough knowledge about it's fundamental or we can't do a best analysis about those coins.
Yes there are many alt coins in the market to buy but we don't know which is the right alt coin to invest.Although there are various types of alt coins in the market, we are familiar with some alt coins such as BNB Ethereum and some other alt coins.

Let's we take entry in trading but where we should sell it and the main problem is how much investment is required to save from stuck in the bad market situation.
After taking entry in trading, trading should be done with patience.Because the price of the coin can decrease at any time and increase at any time while trading. So when the price of the coin goes down, you have to wait patiently until the price of the coin goes up.
Feel free to sell your traded coin when its price increases.

johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 08:51:31 AM

ath example is dubious and could happen even though for bitcoin to reach 100K / piece it takes another 1/4, it doesn't matter because if speculating like that is very beautiful my daydream sir Grin.

If talking about shoots I think it will still continue to have a chance to go up, it's a shame to miss bitcoin today that the profit ratio (win rate) in trading can still be loaded to add decimals.

• Eth
  • bnb
  • solana
  • doge

I think if grouping like that is enough, the lower the tier in my opinion and the more often and more capital and DCA is done Wink The potential because of the cheapness and community is so inherent in this altcoin, and I think the altcoin has its own color, like if the season in the oracle under the chain there is an unexpected increase Shocked these four altcoins have the best season of all time and I think they can survive. Especially if bitcoin has important news such as etf approvals like that or other events like that this year, I don't hesitate to even keep this altcoin at any time because I really need it for everyday, when altcoins have become a necessity it feels like you want to buy as much as possible with the fiat you have Cheesy maybe this altcoin is very cheap at the moment, who knows in the next few months maybe today's prices will be a lot of regrets for not maximizing buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 11:08:05 AM

Memecoin should be avoided all the time. Their hype is gone and there are new narratives on the market. Also, major altcoin are a good starting point but low cap altcoins can also be a good option because they are the ones that rally hard. Solana can create a new ATH as it created new hype around its ecosystem project and the adoption is going on. But in terms of adoption i think solana is still behind AVAX because it has more dapps built on it than solana.

Indeed, There is no doubt that memecoins have a high risk to our funds because they are highly volatile due to rapid pumping and dumping schemes. I have seen many people planning to invest in memecoins for the long term to get maximum profit out of it memecoins have a very big market cap which makes it nearly impossible to give maximum profits.

On the Other hand, Solana can be a very good choice as we can see Solana is working on its ecosystem actively and collaborating with good-hyped projects which as in result will help it to make new ATH easily. As we have experienced the Solana recent relly which was amazing and soon we will be see it as skyrocking.

Justin999

Activity: 370
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 04:52:24 PM

After Bitcoin ETF get approved, we saw Bitcoin pumped a lot along with other altcoins. And Some potential altcoins pumped so hardly. And if Bitcoin increased a lot, then we'll see the rapid growth in altcoins sectors too. So better to booked good altcoins in time. Now btc pumping and dumping so frequently which makes people confuse what to do. I i believe timing is important and if you can manage timing then no don't need to worry about. And Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge all are best. Even still confusing to me but putting some Money could be a good bet, in my opinion.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 08:35:17 AM

After Bitcoin ETF get approved, we saw Bitcoin pumped a lot along with other altcoins. And Some potential altcoins pumped so hardly. And if Bitcoin increased a lot, then we'll see the rapid growth in altcoins sectors too. So better to booked good altcoins in time. Now btc pumping and dumping so frequently which makes people confuse what to do. I i believe timing is important and if you can manage timing then no don't need to worry about. And Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge all are best. Even still confusing to me but putting some Money could be a good bet, in my opinion.
We must remember that when there are very strong rumors, traders have the tendency to act and follow them, so when the rumors were finally confirmed and the bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC, most of the upward movement had happened already, so I find it possible that the price may not move much even once the halving takes place, and while some may not like this I see this as an opportunity to keep accumulating bitcoin before it skyrockets.
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 09:16:56 AM

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Let's put some effort and hope for the best to happen.
To buy altcoins is good, but I still doubt the capacity of some altcoin. If it's the once you mentioned above, those are good altcoin to buy for long term. but any other altcoins less than this is not worth holding for long. No matter the circumstances Bitcoin is still the best to hold. And it has a greater potential.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 02:33:35 PM

We must remember that when there are very strong rumors, traders have the tendency to act and follow them, so when the rumors were finally confirmed and the bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC, most of the upward movement had happened already, so I find it possible that the price may not move much even once the halving takes place, and while some may not like this I see this as an opportunity to keep accumulating bitcoin before it skyrockets.

Those who have liquid assets and are willing to make investments would never dislike the dips and corrections and they will always consider them opportunities to fill their bags more.
Talking about rumors, it's true that when there are rumors, retail traders mostly act upon them and that affects the price either positively or negatively, however, when we mention the halving event, it has never been an immediate trigger for the price of Bitcoin or the bull run and the price used to go up a few months after the event, and we would expect the same to happen this time around.
So, there is no need for any rumor for that to happen when it comes to the halving, in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
GoldMagic

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 03:04:41 PM

i've read about the ETH ETF and it's speculated to be approved in the mid-year 2024. everyone will have time to prepare for this one i bet every token using ETH network will also go have its bull market. since ETH is already more than $2k, a small investor i think could make more money on low-cap tokens as long as it's listed in major exchanges, there are lots of them to choose from.

means if those who are still hesitant to invest or buy bitcoin and alcoin maybe if the ETH ETF has been released it could be a shortcut
because ethereum ETF ETH allows investors to gain exposure to ethereum price movements without the need to own the cryptocurrency directly.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Sistem Ekosistem Perbankan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: