Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying like me  (Read 1101 times)
Sorryfor

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:21:22 AM

There is still potential to make a profit by investing in Bitcoin. But currently Bitcoin has a good amount of value. You could have invested in Bitcoin months ago if you wanted, because then the value of Bitcoin was low. Now if you invest in bitcoin, you must hold bitcoins if you want to earn profit from it.  Because the price of Bitcoin has been stable for some time now. In the future, it cannot be said precisely whether its price will increase or what level it will go to. However, it is a good decision to adopt the DCA method when investing in Bitcoin. So if you want to invest in Bitcoin then invest and hold the amount of Bitcoin you can afford. The value of Bitcoin will increase enormously in the next few months.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 266
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 01:41:24 PM

If you have decided to invest in Bitcoin yet, you need to be patient for a certain period of time. We know that Bitcoin is currently very dynamic. Many people think that the bull run has started. However, there are many differences of opinion about it. Many people think that the bull run has not yet started.
Any coin you buy and invest in, not just Bitcoin, requires patience strength and experience. If someone buys Bitcoin and is unable to hold it for a long period of time then he will not succeed in his investment. The price of Bitcoin is currently stable but a week ago this Bitcoin price had increased significantly. Many people may think bullrun season has started after seeing Bitcoin price rise but I think Bitcoin halving will be the start of bullrun season in cryptocurrency market.

So as an investor you have to invest keeping this in mind. But you can benefit by following DCA method. You can also invest in bitcoins with small amounts in the short term. And in Bitcoin, many people buy it with an eye towards making a profit. However, it is not unusual for the price to drop. So you can decide by considering both sides.
It is fine that you invest in DCA method but if you fail to hold it for a long time then you will not be able to enjoy the proper benefits of this investment. While investing in this method we have to plan that we will buy bitcoins with a certain amount of money per week or month and keep it hold for a long period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247

Activity: 1246
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:57:29 PM

Since you said that you just joined the BTC investment, that is why you are still buying BTC when the price has increased higher in the market, but if you want to buy at this period, buy with little capital because the bull run is on board and it will still increase higher before the end of this month.

I guess is only few investors that is buying BTC now because, those that bought early last year are waiting for the price to reach $60k before they will begin to sell and, it will be a good thing if you can save some money against next year because the bull market will surely occur for those that sold their BTC this month of february.

CageMabok

Activity: 1022
Merit: 828

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:57:47 PM

Since you said that you just joined the BTC investment, that is why you are still buying BTC when the price has increased higher in the market, but if you want to buy at this period, buy with little capital because the bull run is on board and it will still increase higher before the end of this month.
If there is still a possibility for it to increase even higher this month, why not just buy it with more money? Wouldn't it actually be even more profitable if the number of Bitcoins purchased could be greater at the current price? Because buying with a small amount of capital will not result in much profit when the Bitcoin price starts to increase again to a higher level.

I guess is only few investors that is buying BTC now because, those that bought early last year are waiting for the price to reach $60k before they will begin to sell and, it will be a good thing if you can save some money against next year because the bull market will surely occur for those that sold their BTC this month of february.
I actually think that this month there will be more investors in Bitcoin because those who haven't bought at the beginning of this year are also eager to experience profits through Bitcoin. Moreover, if they set their own targets for the long term and not just monthly calculations, of course they will make regular purchases of Bitcoin as long as it has not yet risen to a higher level.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:39:24 PM

If there is still a possibility for it to increase even higher this month, why not just buy it with more money? Wouldn't it actually be even more profitable if the number of Bitcoins purchased could be greater at the current price? Because buying with a small amount of capital will not result in much profit when the Bitcoin price starts to increase again to a higher level.

It's up to someone how they want to buy it, whether with a low budget or maybe with a large budget. Generally buying with a low budget can mean they do DCA, this is normal considering that not everyone has a consistent income.

Regarding DCA, they can divide several portions of their budget to buy at different time frames and prices. This strategy is profitable in the long term and has been recommended by many experienced investors. If someone is consistent with the strategy, then it is very possible for them to build their investment portfolio better than not at all.

I actually think that this month there will be more investors in Bitcoin because those who haven't bought at the beginning of this year are also eager to experience profits through Bitcoin. Moreover, if they set their own targets for the long term and not just monthly calculations, of course they will make regular purchases of Bitcoin as long as it has not yet risen to a higher level.

Of course it is possible, especially for those who frequently advantage cycles of bull season. Between the two cycles, I think the period approaching the halving is the best time to buy in large quantities. If they don't buy in early 2023, then maybe it's time to buy now even though the price is already 2x higher than last year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 06:38:35 PM

The better thing in such situations is buying and accumulating bitcoin as more as you can and utilise your money with the help of wise thoughts. If someone is unable to buy with the help of DCA method then he should buy at one and then stop for waiting more until the price surges to give you profit.

Bull run is near and everyone is accumulating bitcoin no matter its 50k$ or above because everyone trust prediction that in coming Bull run the price will be even more than this value so everyone is in Struggle to get more profit from this halving. Store and accumulate bitcoin until you have wealth because using your wealth in useless activities will not give you anything but investment in Bitcoin can be profitable for you in future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AprilioMP

Activity: 448
Merit: 397

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 07:04:30 PM

Bitcoin Etf approval brought joy to our faces, yes another win for bitcoin, then how much more would the next halving bring,  right now all I'm doing Is buying, I was DCAING gently before, but right now no one hold me, no more gentle buys, cause right now I'm pumped, I'm dancing for the bull run, I wasn't part of the last halving cause just recently started my bitcoin journey and I can't wait to brag about beign one of the next bull run partakers. Start buying 🦾

At the beginning of the ETF approval, not many welcomed the decision with joy because the price of Bitcoin did not increase, in fact the overall market price decreased following the price of Bitcoin. The reason I say this is because many topics have been raised regarding ETFs and many people's responses are pessimistic about the positive impact on price increases. Whether by coincidence or not, I found that the approval ratings were related to predictions about when things would happen.

Some time after the approval, if I'm not mistaken, it was more than a week later before the crypto market price changed, where Bitcoin rose to $45K and then consistently continued to increase until it passed $50K.
Bitcoin users as an investment asset continue to take advantage of price increases as an opportunity to continue to increase the amount of Bitcoin in their portfolio. For me, this is a good sign to look forward to the long awaited time.

If many people are trying to own Bitcoin, then we need to do it too. Don't do it because you have to or go along with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:40:51 PM

Bitcoin Etf approval brought joy to our faces, yes another win for bitcoin, then how much more would the next halving bring,  right now all I'm doing Is buying, I was DCAING gently before, but right now no one hold me, no more gentle buys, cause right now I'm pumped, I'm dancing for the bull run, I wasn't part of the last halving cause just recently started my bitcoin journey and I can't wait to brag about beign one of the next bull run partakers. Start buying 🦾
At the beginning of the ETF approval, not many welcomed the decision with joy because the price of Bitcoin did not increase, in fact the overall market price decreased following the price of Bitcoin. The reason I say this is because many topics have been raised regarding ETFs and many people's responses are pessimistic about the positive impact on price increases. Whether by coincidence or not, I found that the approval ratings were related to predictions about when things would happen.

I think you have the wrong perception there. Everyone welcomes the approval of a spot bitcoin ETF, but they just need to realize that the impact on the price of bitcoin is not immediate after approval. The price of bitcoin had basically started to trend positively before the approval of the ETF, but many people were hoping for a major impact that would trigger major bullishness.

I don't expect you to have a perception like that because actually you have to be patient enough to be in the market and make the long term your main target for investment results. In the short term, price volatility frustrates some investors, this is because volatility is too high considering that people do not yet appear calm.

Some time after the approval, if I'm not mistaken, it was more than a week later before the crypto market price changed, where Bitcoin rose to $45K and then consistently continued to increase until it passed $50K.
Bitcoin users as an investment asset continue to take advantage of price increases as an opportunity to continue to increase the amount of Bitcoin in their portfolio. For me, this is a good sign to look forward to the long awaited time.

If many people are trying to own Bitcoin, then we need to do it too. Don't do it because you have to or go along with it.

Bitcoin ETF is one of the fundamentals that will have a positive impact in the short and long term, but of course you don't need to worry about the short term being too volatile and focus on the long term. Halving is coming soon and it will also support a better trend.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
red4slash

Activity: 1344
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:32:08 PM

The concept of DCA in purchasing has always been a prima donna that is recommended and must be done if you really want to make bitcoin a handle and in a nominal that is not too large it can still happen but on the other hand we must be aware that sometime there are some conditions that do make us aggressive in making purchases .
I don't think this is wrong because as long as you are able then you have to do that but don't let when you buy DCA and change to a more aggressive strategy it actually gets you into trouble .We have to think about our finances because in the end doing two schemes with DCA and changing it to be more aggressive can actually make our economy problematic and make the strategy that we have built before fall apart.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AprilioMP

Activity: 448
Merit: 397

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 11:12:55 AM

I think you have the wrong perception there. Everyone welcomes the approval of a spot bitcoin ETF, but they just need to realize that the impact on the price of bitcoin is not immediate after approval. The price of bitcoin had basically started to trend positively before the approval of the ETF, but many people were hoping for a major impact that would trigger major bullishness.

My perception is based on what I read from every post on every topic created with content around ETF approval. Some did not welcome the SEC's decision regarding ETF approval because Bitcoin prices did not immediately increase shortly after the decision came out.
If I am wrong, it means that I need to sharpen my calculations regarding this matter again.

Bitcoin ETF is one of the fundamentals that will have a positive impact in the short and long term, but of course you don't need to worry about the short term being too volatile and focus on the long term. Halving is coming soon and it will also support a better trend.

My current perception of ETFs is like a confused person in a crowd.
In fact, at every opportunity I say that whatever happens to the Bitcoin market, I will enjoy it because I want to feel how Bitcoin reaches ATH which I never experienced before being active here.
I am very patiently waiting for everything that happens including the rise and fall of market prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:44:04 PM

We are still at the recovery phase, in my opinion, and it's not the bull run because generally, based on historical events, the bull run starts a few months from the halving event, and the halving event is yet to occur which is scheduled for April and we still have more than 40 days for it.

When we talk about the price of Bitcoin, if I am honest, I think we have got enough for this month, the price has become a bit stable between $51k to $53k now, and it keeps going up and down just within that range. It's a bit confusing whether it will have a correction from this point or will go up further, but in my opinion, it is most likely going to correct itself first before it goes up towards $55k.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 10:59:13 PM

Honestly, when I first heard that the Bitcoin spot ETF was approved, I was very happy. But after 2 weeks of the approval given by the SEC on the ETF, I suddenly felt worried from a different angle. Why? because I noticed that among the approved companies that passed the spot ETF in less than a month, they were able to accumulate Bitcoin in less than a month. Then most of them don't really hold.

No one is selling, and if someone is selling, it's like they're talking about who they're going to sell the bitcoin to. As long as what I'm thinking isn't going well, it seems like I'm seeing a squeeze of Bitcoin that these institutional investors will do.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 02:09:01 AM

The concept of DCA in purchasing has always been a prima donna that is recommended and must be done if you really want to make bitcoin a handle and in a nominal that is not too large it can still happen but on the other hand we must be aware that sometime there are some conditions that do make us aggressive in making purchases .
I don't think this is wrong because as long as you are able then you have to do that but don't let when you buy DCA and change to a more aggressive strategy it actually gets you into trouble .We have to think about our finances because in the end doing two schemes with DCA and changing it to be more aggressive can actually make our economy problematic and make the strategy that we have built before fall apart.
Yes, it is indeed very good to use the DCA method when collecting Bitcoin and we can collect according to our abilities and can hold for a long time waiting for profits from holding Bitcoin, but if we are too aggressive in making purchases it is feared that we will not be able to hold for long. a long time because anything can happen when we have a need that we really need and we no longer have money so we have to sell the Bitcoin that we have bought, of course this will be very detrimental because we don't have proper planning.

red4slash

Activity: 1344
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 09:33:15 PM

Yes, it is indeed very good to use the DCA method when collecting Bitcoin and we can collect according to our abilities and can hold for a long time waiting for profits from holding Bitcoin, but if we are too aggressive in making purchases it is feared that we will not be able to hold for long. a long time because anything can happen when we have a need that we really need and we no longer have money so we have to sell the Bitcoin that we have bought, of course this will be very detrimental because we don't have proper planning.
When doing DCA we actually know how much we will spend, although in some conditions sometimes there is another scheme that makes us a little more aggressive, as long as we know what kind of financial strength we have i don't think it will be a problem but on the other hand it needs consideration because once again we must be aware that when doing a more aggressive scheme, we must be prepared with double capital so that we can invest but not interfere with the finances budgeted for daily needs.

But indeed in the end if it is troublesome then it would be better to focus on one point where we have planned the DCA and the budget that we want to spend so that it does not make you a hassle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 11:56:18 AM

Bitcoin Etf approval brought joy to our faces, yes another win for bitcoin, then how much more would the next halving bring,  right now all I'm doing Is buying, I was DCAING gently before, but right now no one hold me, no more gentle buys, cause right now I'm pumped, I'm dancing for the bull run, I wasn't part of the last halving cause just recently started my bitcoin journey and I can't wait to brag about beign one of the next bull run partakers. Start buying 🦾
I am not completely like what you are doing , because I know that I need to sell small amount to wait
for the another dump(if there is one at least but if not then that is fine because I'm ready for what will happens next)
Actually in january that he posted this the price of Bitcoin is not that High because still there
are 68 that is the ATH recorded that highest price.

lol so how would the price of bitcoin will increase if there are few who will buy it? remember
that the price of bitcoin will increase if there are massive buying from investors and users.

I_Anime

Activity: 434
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 12:48:18 PM

true with the recent performance of Bitcoin one would be pumped up in accummulating more for the next bull run. I'm actually accumulating aggressively without over doing it though. I'm being this space for long but at that time didn't know about the Beauty in investing in Bitcoin, wish I did back then I would have accumulated alot of Bitcoin in portfolio instead was wasting my time in some shit coin that yield me  nothing due to my poor habit of researching. But now I'm recently focusing in accumulating more bitcoin. Though didn't started on time but am still early and am glad to be opportune ti invest in such great investment (Bitcoin).

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 266
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 01:11:46 PM

Investing in DCA method is a progressive and convenient method.The type of investment in this method is that you can buy bitcoins with any amount of money according to your convenience.To continue investing in DCA method always we need to have a separate source of income from which we can use our required funds.If we don't have a separate source of income then the money we invest in bitcoins will have to use the invested bitcoins for our financial needs as you said.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:42:50 PM

lol so how would the price of bitcoin will increase if there are few who will buy it? remember
that the price of bitcoin will increase if there are massive buying from investors and users.
I would say that it is not the same as last year or the year so far, there is a difference. We should be considering the situation changing a little bit and we need to end up with higher highs to think that we have the same amount of people. In the end, we are going to see the price change one way or another, and that doesn't mean that we are going to see it eventually or later on, we could see it soon enough as well.

So, we should probably consider the situation to be positive at the moment. The reality is that we could see the change even tomorrow, or it could be 4 months later, we really do not know who is buying or when they are buying. When you see the price increasing, you know at that moment that people are buying a lot.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 11:48:23 PM

if to buy bitcoin to get profit, it's never too late because this year the year of halving will definitely be profitable.
but if to get maximum profit buying bitcoin is too late because the price of bitcoin has risen high from its lowest price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
yohananaomi

Activity: 2394
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 08:40:12 PM

if to buy bitcoin to get profit, it's never too late because this year the year of halving will definitely be profitable.
but if to get maximum profit buying bitcoin is too late because the price of bitcoin has risen high from its lowest price.
In the situation of the upcoming halving period, where currently the movement of Bitcoin continues to increase, I strongly agree that it is never too late to want to invest in Bitcoin. It must be remembered that the halving period to reach the renewable ATH still takes a year, while the halving period is 53 days away, where there is still the opportunity to continue buying and holding.
It's true, expecting maximum profits might be said to be too late or there could be surprises after the halving, but still, profits will still be obtained and will not be missed if we invest in Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: