Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78114 times)
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 07:29:27 PM

Indeed.
Almost everyone knows about Bitcoin's volatility, although while we all anticipate price fluctuations, it's impossible to predict the particular direction and magnitude it'll take.
You're also right that even people who believe in Bitcoin's long-term potential for growth, it's also impossible to predict the exact timing, the extent it'll grow and the exact pace at which it will.

These uncertainty shouldn't actually be a bad thing, to me, it's exactly what makes bitcoin investment exciting and adventurous because the more you advance, the more you learn and discover new techniques and approaches, learn from your earlier errors and advance.
It's very crucial for an investor to know exactly how to understand and manage these uncertainties through risk assessments, long-term perspective, regularly balancing one's portfolio, diversification and always eager to research and learn more.
Bitcoin is bound by uncertainty of what the price would be especially in the future. But doing one interesting thing is that you can be uncertain what the price would be tomorrow next week or next month. One thing is assured that the price in the next 2 to 3 years would be greater that what it is today, So the question is two to 4 years a so big that investors won't have patience to wait? Many persons are misled by the dip action currently thinking it will dip even more. My dear one doesn't need to be persuaded much a true investor will see an opportunity like this and buy the dip instead of thinking about where the price would be soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 08:29:13 PM

Indeed.
Almost everyone knows about Bitcoin's volatility, although while we all anticipate price fluctuations, it's impossible to predict the particular direction and magnitude it'll take.
You're also right that even people who believe in Bitcoin's long-term potential for growth, it's also impossible to predict the exact timing, the extent it'll grow and the exact pace at which it will.

These uncertainty shouldn't actually be a bad thing, to me, it's exactly what makes bitcoin investment exciting and adventurous because the more you advance, the more you learn and discover new techniques and approaches, learn from your earlier errors and advance.
It's very crucial for an investor to know exactly how to understand and manage these uncertainties through risk assessments, long-term perspective, regularly balancing one's portfolio, diversification and always eager to research and learn more.
Bitcoin is bound by uncertainty of what the price would be especially in the future. But doing one interesting thing is that you can be uncertain what the price would be tomorrow next week or next month. One thing is assured that the price in the next 2 to 3 years would be greater that what it is today, So the question is two to 4 years a so big that investors won't have patience to wait? Many persons are misled by the dip action currently thinking it will dip even more. My dear one doesn't need to be persuaded much a true investor will see an opportunity like this and buy the dip instead of thinking about where the price would be soon.

There's isn't any guarantees that one is going to make more profits in the next 3 or 4 years and above, because we can't actually tell the or predict the market movement. But still is better to have some good quantities of bitcoin stash, than having none just as sir JayJuanGee said inorder to be prepare for the up one should prepare for the down also by accumulating. The reason most time I usually encourage long-term holding, is because whenever one is holding and accummulating for longer-term purposes he or she will have enough time to stash some good quantities of bitcoin in Their portfolio, and the other reason is that base on history bitcoin as being tend to be increasing in value the past years , so we all believe such may continue.

ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 08:35:22 PM

Starting an investment based on other people's ideas is certainly not good. Because, this action is considered to have no basis in itself. However, what I can summarize from Brother As-Son-As' explanation, it seems like he is only expressing his opinion, that he will follow the advice or knowledge he gets from everyone discussing on this forum to start investing in bitcoin. I think As-Son-As' opinion is not completely wrong. However, his impression of not having a stance makes his opinion a little less pleasant to read. And I also agree with Dailyscript's opinion, that the knowledge or insights contained in this thread still need to be filtered. Because everyone who wants to start investing in Bitcoin must have different readiness. Both in terms of money and mental. However, if you look at the contents of this thread. Actually, many members discussed DCA. And I think this technique is very good to use in bitcoin investment. Because one of the advantages of DCA in my opinion is that it doesn't really differentiate between the money or capital that must be invested (in terms of amount). This means that no matter how much money you have (as long as the amount can be sent to an exchange), as long as the money is cold, the DCA technique can definitely be used on bitcoin.
You can consider other people's ideas in adjusting your investment plan. If you already have your own plan then it is better for you to apply it in your investment journey. No one forces us to implement other people ideas because we are investing with our own money and we will decide. However, in this case everything needs good adaptation which we may not yet understand, so input from other people's ideas can open our horizons in investing in bitcoin.

The best way is to accumulate bitcoin every week with the financial level we have, for example if you can afford $50 per week then buy it regularly until you feel satisfied with your bitcoin ownership.

Our investment goals have various meanings, starting from investing for old age for those who have passed the age of 50 years. And also for those aged 30 years and over, maybe they invest to make a profit and buy things they have dreamed of.

So far we have only bought and it is difficult to hold bitcoin for long, therefore we need ideas from other people regarding their explanations of how we can hold bitcoin longer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 09:47:21 PM

I just entered this topic for about an hour, and I will start looking at the details from today. But I have been looking at this topic for an hour with ideas and my mind is useful enough to invest. I will start investing according to everyone's idea and make my investment long term.  Because everyone here says long term investment is only more profitable, I will definitely show you the scenario of investing with proof from the day I start investing. So I am interested enough to invest now.
There's no need to show us proof of your bitcoin investment when you start investing in bitcoin because it isn't advisable to show your bitcoin online so that you will not be attacked. If you invest with everyone's ideas, you will not hold your bitcoin for a long term because you will not have enough money left to take care of your unforeseen problems. As a newbie, I will advise you to invest in bitcoin with the DCA strategy so that you will be accumulating bitcoin and also take care of your emergencies as they arise. The DCA strategy will help to control the volatile part of bitcoin in your portfolio and also control your emotions in deciding when to buy bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you can also buy bitcoin even if the price is increasing or decreasing.

SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 731

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 10:13:32 PM

I just entered this topic for about an hour, and I will start looking at the details from today. But I have been looking at this topic for an hour with ideas and my mind is useful enough to invest. I will start investing according to everyone's idea and make my investment long term.  Because everyone here says long term investment is only more profitable, I will definitely show you the scenario of investing with proof from the day I start investing. So I am interested enough to invest now.
There is this thing I would want you to do for yourself at first, are you really convinced to venture into bitcoin investment?
This includes bearing the risk associated to it without you in a day saying you were convinced by people over here because whatever lost you incur won't be replaced by anyone and bitcoin investment is like a personal choice and not what the public has given to you to do, as an investors you can seek their idea but doesn't mean that you should implement them as quickly as possible.

What you would is that take your time look over them and see if those thing suits you very much before taking your final step if you aren't that desperate of pulling of your investment after few months or in a year interval, because most people has been forced to sell of their investment since they had no additional source of income or any fund that is keep aside for emergencies maybe as a cushion money sets aside for sustaining yourself and your family all these are things you need to consider before putting some of your percentage into bitcoin investment.

Note that risk are not divided over here, so whatever thing you are doing you should do it at your own risk.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:59:51 PM

Indeed.

There's isn't any guarantees that one is going to make more profits in the next 3 or 4 years and above, because we can't actually tell the or predict the market movement. But still is better to have some good quantities of bitcoin stash, than having none just as sir JayJuanGee said inorder to be prepare for the up one should prepare for the down also by accumulating. The reason most time I usually encourage long-term holding, is because whenever one is holding and accummulating for longer-term purposes he or she will have enough time to stash some good quantities of bitcoin in Their portfolio, and the other reason is that base on history bitcoin as being tend to be increasing in value the past years , so we all believe such may continue.

Yes , the market can be so uncertain but yet we might need to consider what we believe to have possibilities in as much as the past occurrence is not a guarantee for the future occurrence, focusing more on the things to be achieved will be better as it gives us that peace of mind to make an informed decisions as regards to increasing the quantity of our Bitcoin in our bags by utilizing various opportunities that shows it's self in the market which is better than worrying about were the price will be especially for a no or low coiner who needed to focus more on how to increase his or Bitcoin quantity.

Tamaperdana

Activity: 103
Merit: 53

View Profile
Today at 02:35:02 AM

Starting an investment based on other people's ideas is certainly not good. Because, this action is considered to have no basis in itself. However, what I can summarize from Brother As-Son-As' explanation, it seems like he is only expressing his opinion, that he will follow the advice or knowledge he gets from everyone discussing on this forum to start investing in bitcoin. I think As-Son-As' opinion is not completely wrong. However, his impression of not having a stance makes his opinion a little less pleasant to read. And I also agree with Dailyscript's opinion, that the knowledge or insights contained in this thread still need to be filtered. Because everyone who wants to start investing in Bitcoin must have different readiness. Both in terms of money and mental. However, if you look at the contents of this thread. Actually, many members discussed DCA. And I think this technique is very good to use in bitcoin investment. Because one of the advantages of DCA in my opinion is that it doesn't really differentiate between the money or capital that must be invested (in terms of amount). This means that no matter how much money you have (as long as the amount can be sent to an exchange), as long as the money is cold, the DCA technique can definitely be used on bitcoin.
You can consider other people's ideas in adjusting your investment plan. If you already have your own plan then it is better for you to apply it in your investment journey. No one forces us to implement other people ideas because we are investing with our own money and we will decide. However, in this case everything needs good adaptation which we may not yet understand, so input from other people's ideas can open our horizons in investing in bitcoin.

----
Yes, other people's ideas are only limited to opening our insights and points of view. Because when we start an investment, of course we will definitely see examples from people or bitcoin investors who have been involved in it for a long time. Because from there we can see several aspects, or learn from the experiences of bitcoin investors. Like learning about

> Causes of losses when investing in Bitcoin.
> Good and correct actions when starting to invest.
> Investment objectives.
> And capital management techniques.

These four points would indeed be better if we learned from the direct experience of bitcoin investors themselves. Because direct experience in the field will definitely be better. Then if we understand this, we will definitely have a new perspective and broader insight. And from there ideas will start to grow from our minds.

BITCOIN
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
Today at 03:32:50 AM

You actually spoke like a total newbie that you are, it is expected because majority of newbies are influenced by what they see others doing but just like you said you spent just an hour going through this thread, an hour is not enough for you to digest all the discussions here so I advice you spend more time to read and learn more on this thread, you can ask question where need be about any doubt you may have and you will be cleared by some knowledgeable users that have been very active on this thread.

However, our discussions here is centered on buying, hodling and DCA for a long time so as a beginner you need to put this investment strategies in order to become a better bitcoin investor. If you wish to invest now then you have to apply the DCA but you have to make sure that your in-flow comes steadily so that you don't stop DCAING along the line, when a heavy DIP happens then you can apply what we call lump summing which means to buy huge at a go then if the price increases again you continue with the DCA and by so doing you will definitely owe a huge portfolio in the long run. Make sure you have alternatives to your funds and also make sure you have some reserved funds that you can use to sort out immediate financial needs so that it won't hinder your DCA.

laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 06:58:55 AM

Indeed.

Every market system is subject to price volatility and you need to continue your strategy maximum effort through it. Everyone continues to rely on their assumptions about price movements and make investment decisions. BTC market and its price ever dip and rise, we can make a guess by following past historical reference what is going to happen in the next 2-3 years cycle, many regulators with ETF approval or demand increase in different countries still guarantee much higher price rise.You can be optimistic and boldly pursue DCA and show the minimum of its intrinsic value in your portfolio and make every effort to fill the circle.Holding for a long period of time with continuation of the best DCA approach.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409]
  Print  

Jump to: