Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: keep pleasures without incomes aside and Chase after profits  (Read 1021 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:08:42 PM

Drastic times calles for drastic measures so if the OP has been celebrating his marriage anniversary all along and decides to skip it this year for a good reason, because he's investing in Bitcoin and hodling it to sale in the peak of bull run, I'd say that's a good economic plan. Only thing he needs to do is to let his wife to understand that it's important to skip this year's anniversary, because of his investment that'll yield them massive returns in about a year's time, they can celebrate their anniversary in a very low key this year, I'm sure that any reasonable woman will understand.

Being a sole provider in the family is a big responsibility and the breadwinner has to sometimes take some decisions that can cut short the family expenditures, inorder to save and invest in a reputable investment like Bitcoin, which he knows what when it's bull season, the family will enjoy profits in ROI and the investment capital will still be yielding more profits in the future.
That is of course the hardest time, trying to convince your wife to postpone gratification is very difficult. I have the same thing, I sometimes believe that my wife can't accept even one million dollars that will come in a year in exchange of paying one thousand dollars this year. I mean she probably would, that's too much, but she definitely looks like she may not even accept that at times. If you ask her one thousand now or 5-10 thousand in a year, she will 100% guaranteed would reject that offer.

It is so silly and so difficult, sometimes I get like some extra jobs during weekends, which isn't that common, it happens like maybe 3-4 times a year at max, and I would be able to pay our debts better that way, I tell her we can't go out this weekend, she says ok, understands we need money, and when the weekend comes she asks if we could go out. Like... what? We just talked we can't Cheesy. It is not easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:17:22 PM

It all depends on yourself but it would be better if it is a sacred thing then don't leave it. As long as you and your partner have no problem with celebrating your wedding anniversary then it is up to you but if in the end this becomes a problem and causes a rift because you decide to be in bitcoin instead of celebrating then I don't think it needs to be forced.
Because after all when talking about sacred things like marriage and celebrations like this then it is a joint decision and you have to involve your partner in decisions like this so as long as it is not a problem if it is not celebrated then indeed your decision is quite good but otherwise in this case if it is a problem then you are doing a risky thing.

Don't be too forceful about something if you are still not able because being in bitcoin is not a compulsion and there is no need to force yourself too considering that in this case there are always priorities that must come first apart from investing. Just do as much as you can don't push yourself too hard.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:35:53 PM

It all depends on yourself but it would be better if it is a sacred thing then don't leave it. As long as you and your partner have no problem with celebrating your wedding anniversary then it is up to you but if in the end this becomes a problem and causes a rift because you decide to be in bitcoin instead of celebrating then I don't think it needs to be forced.
Because after all when talking about sacred things like marriage and celebrations like this then it is a joint decision and you have to involve your partner in decisions like this so as long as it is not a problem if it is not celebrated then indeed your decision is quite good but otherwise in this case if it is a problem then you are doing a risky thing.

Don't be too forceful about something if you are still not able because being in bitcoin is not a compulsion and there is no need to force yourself too considering that in this case there are always priorities that must come first apart from investing. Just do as much as you can don't push yourself too hard.
In this case, of course it must be decided together and don't let us make our own decisions and ignore our partner's feelings. Of course this will be a problem in the future that we cannot avoid. After we make a decision together, of course it will be easier to decide to keep holding a number of Bitcoins. that we have collected or taken some for the wedding celebration and this really depends on each individual.
Yes, of course we don't have to force ourselves to keep holding a certain amount of Bitcoin if we are not yet able to hold it and if we really need it, it would be better to use some and keep collecting when we have the funds ready.

AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:47:53 PM

Like some would say that I am not man enough yet and I forced myself into marriage While they questions why I would skip a marriage ceremony which is a pride for a woman like my wife. Indeed. I can bet I live a comfortable home with my wife when talking about provisions and taking proper responsibilities.
Just as you have said @Furious 7, I can get forced in to do all that wills of my wife because she is not the breadwinner and definitely doesn't know what goes out there when I am chasing after making profits for the benefits of the family.
The marriage ceremony was for pleasures and it is the same money that I am on target that brings about the sweetening pleasures so, the ceremony can keep on hold while I chasing this great opportunity bull run in the Bitcoin. There are always things to spend monies on and celebrates in life but without the finance, then there is no just Possibilities to make them reality activities.
So, I would choose Investing and hodling on this Bitcoin bull run a priority before considering ceremonial activities.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:16:17 PM

Like some would say that I am not man enough yet and I forced myself into marriage While they questions why I would skip a marriage ceremony which is a pride for a woman like my wife. Indeed. I can bet I live a comfortable home with my wife when talking about provisions and taking proper responsibilities.
Just as you have said @Furious 7, I can get forced in to do all that wills of my wife because she is not the breadwinner and definitely doesn't know what goes out there when I am chasing after making profits for the benefits of the family.
The marriage ceremony was for pleasures and it is the same money that I am on target that brings about the sweetening pleasures so, the ceremony can keep on hold while I chasing this great opportunity bull run in the Bitcoin. There are always things to spend monies on and celebrates in life but without the finance, then there is no just Possibilities to make them reality activities.
So, I would choose Investing and hodling on this Bitcoin bull run a priority before considering ceremonial activities.
Wait, don't get me wrong here because I'm not even talking about your marriage problems or whether or not you're man enough to have a partner but what I meant in my previous statement is don't force yourself to try to invest if there are other more important needs that you want to do. you should read the last sentence that I wrote before so that there is no misunderstanding here.

When there is an urgent need and it can interfere with your situation in any way then we should think more realistically so that we prioritize other needs over investment. because after all even though investment is a very important thing but in the end this is a secondary need not a primary situation and must do so when you have more money then invest but if not then don't push yourself too much by immediately having to invest.
As I said earlier wedding celebrations are quite sacred but it is not mandatory if you have decided to postpone it and save money for the celebration in investment it is not a problem, it's just that this must be discussed first with your partner because after all the celebration is done with the partner you have so the decision cannot be done alone because there must be communication so that the decision taken in the end does not hurt either party. Investing is indeed a good thing but if the decision to invest with money that should be for wedding celebrations and instead it makes a rift in the household then it is also not a good thing to do in the end because the family is the most important in this situation.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:44:00 PM

Money is the only happiness in the world. For this reason, only happiness without income must be pushed aside in pursuit of profit. Because if you can use that time to make more money than the happiness you want to enjoy without profit, then that happiness will definitely beat your happiness without that profit.
Suppose now you want to enjoy heavenly bliss. So what to do is to make a sad person happy or to help a needy person by giving him some money. What you will get as a result is called heavenly peace which you can never get without money. Yes, you need love in your life but it is also true that without money your love is worthless so we should leave happiness without income aside and chase after profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 07:16:20 PM

If you're gonna invest, seek professional advice first. Don't just wing it and hope for the best.
At this scenario do I need a financial adviser or a marriage councilor? Please @southerngentuk convince me more on why I needed an adviser when I have to invest for the benefits of myself and my family because my intentions was to skip this year anniversary ceremony and accumulate more to my Bitcoin hodling since the bull run is hereby so I could be a pertaker with the investors to smile over appreciative profits the Bitcoin market would offered. Honestly I considers money first because pleasures would always come when there is money.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:05:26 PM

I am not financially stable yet, so I am very much grateful for the appreciative increments in the Bitcoin market (bull-run) on going, I decided to cancel our marriage anniversary celebration because I insighted that there is more to gain In my continues hodling while the markets skyrockets than selling off my hodled coins just for ceremonial pleasures which can not profer me financial returns other than consuming the ones saved.
Now, my wife seized not to understand what my logical points about this are because she is not the one providing for the family.
As a woman she is, I clearly understood that they are attracted to pleasures especially on activities that attracts public attentions. These species of humans (women) fails to understand that it is money that afford those pleasury materials and activities they craves for which one has to utilize himself logically in economical situations so as to create financial balanced system before chasing after those financial consuming activities without the potentials of yielding incomes.

If you could bare up with the potential risks like been leaved out by your wife to be then its your choice but actually i do agree with this kind of mindset on which this is something i could say that you would really be that ended up on having those financial problems or struggles if you do really just that let yourself be that focusing on pleasures on which you do know in mind that sooner or later you would really be able to feel the effect of it on the time that you do really need up some money or on the time that you would be needing up some funds. You would really be surely thinking that it is really just that right since you could still
make some income with your job but you would really be finding out the relevance on the time that you will really be on such tough point or situation. People wont really be seeing out such importance on the time that they are still on a lavish life situation but when things or shit things happen then this is where you would really be going back and thinking back again on thats the wrong thing that you have done?
These are the main questions that you would be having on mind.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 06:36:02 PM

You should talk it to your partner and explain it cause not everyone could understand you as an investor, for you it might be not so big but for others it is a very special moment for their life.
If both of you couldn't seem to agree on each other on this one then might as well consider how you would live after marrying each other?
You need to see a partner than wkuld understand you and you also needs to understand your partner.
Sometimes it is not just about the money it is also the moment and memory that you would create, that is why there are people who are spending so much money to make those memory special.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 07:00:32 PM

I am not financially stable yet, so I am very much grateful for the appreciative increments in the Bitcoin market (bull-run) on going, I decided to cancel our marriage anniversary celebration because I insighted that there is more to gain In my continues hodling while the markets skyrockets than selling off my hodled coins just for ceremonial pleasures which can not profer me financial returns other than consuming the ones saved.
Now, my wife seized not to understand what my logical points about this are because she is not the one providing for the family.
As a woman she is, I clearly understood that they are attracted to pleasures especially on activities that attracts public attentions. These species of humans (women) fails to understand that it is money that afford those pleasury materials and activities they craves for which one has to utilize himself logically in economical situations so as to create financial balanced system before chasing after those financial consuming activities without the potentials of yielding incomes.

Getting married before being financially stable is one of the common mistake that should be avoided. Don't blame the women in general because there are women who sacrifices everything for their family then her husband and then for he kids and she forgot to live her life when all these responsibilities are hanging around her.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 08:18:30 PM

Getting married before being financially stable is one of the common mistake that should be avoided. Don't blame the women in general because there are women who sacrifices everything for their family then her husband and then for he kids and she forgot to live her life when all these responsibilities are hanging around her.
On the time that you do have plans on having that a marriage life then it would be always best that you should really be considering that you do really need up to have those savings for the future.
You are building a family and it is really just that right that you would really be needing up to plan accordingly so that you wont really be struggling in terms of money or finances.
If it turns out that you had impregnate someone not on the right time then you would really be able to suffer those difficulties on which we know that this is something a messed up kind of situation.
This is why on the time that you are on such situation then you would really be needing to cope up and this isnt something simple.

Everything should really be in plan but there are things which arent that expected to happen and this is why adjustments would really be needing to be done of course
if you do want to sustain and survive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 12:23:29 PM

Too many wrong decisions here. Firstly, you are not financially stable but you want to get married, who does that? I know that you don't have to be rich before you get married but being financially stable is very necessary. After marriage, you are not longer for yourself but for your family and you can not put their survival on mere hope of nobody knows tomorrow. Have a stable means of finance before thinking of marriage or better still leave that woman to who can take care of her.

Secondly, what are you holding for in the first place? Wait, don't tell me you invest money meant for your marriage. Holding should have a goal to achieve. If your goal is to get married with it fine but if otherwise, I'll say you have no plans on ground. Moreover, invest with what you can afford to lose has been on a trend for as long as I can't remember and not investing with money meant for things like marriage. For instance, if bitcoin should go down to $0 dollar today, your marriage money is gone right? You have a long way to go.
In short OP is not ready for marriage yet. We all know that marriage is liability and couple should know that before settling down. One or both partners should have atleast one stable source of income to avoid such situation wherein you choose the other option for your I don't know if OP mean money is for wedding day or whatsoever. We should be responsible for what we are planning to do in life so I hope OP will understand that.

OP also does not elaborate whether he is holding Bitcoins or what but let us just say he is, then there is no problem with that as long as they both have agreed on it. Since OP already has done what he think is good for them both so be it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:07:08 PM

Too many wrong decisions here. Firstly, you are not financially stable but you want to get married, who does that? I know that you don't have to be rich before you get married but being financially stable is very necessary. After marriage, you are not longer for yourself but for your family and you can not put their survival on mere hope of nobody knows tomorrow. Have a stable means of finance before thinking of marriage or better still leave that woman to who can take care of her.

Secondly, what are you holding for in the first place? Wait, don't tell me you invest money meant for your marriage. Holding should have a goal to achieve. If your goal is to get married with it fine but if otherwise, I'll say you have no plans on ground. Moreover, invest with what you can afford to lose has been on a trend for as long as I can't remember and not investing with money meant for things like marriage. For instance, if bitcoin should go down to $0 dollar today, your marriage money is gone right? You have a long way to go.
In short OP is not ready for marriage yet. We all know that marriage is liability and couple should know that before settling down. One or both partners should have atleast one stable source of income to avoid such situation wherein you choose the other option for your I don't know if OP mean money is for wedding day or whatsoever. We should be responsible for what we are planning to do in life so I hope OP will understand that.

OP also does not elaborate whether he is holding Bitcoins or what but let us just say he is, then there is no problem with that as long as they both have agreed on it. Since OP already has done what he think is good for them both so be it.
Even just using up your own common sense would really be able to tell you on who would be the one that will be having a good life when it comes to finances on which it is really that pertaining into those couples who do have savings or have already prepared financially compared into those couples who doesnt have income and doesnt have financial back ups on which it is really that something that could bring out a huge trouble on the time that you do both would be get married. Proper planning isnt really just that only good on marriage life but also in other plans in our lives as well on which you do came yourself prepared rather than on dealing
without having those back ups or plans because there's soo much different in between the two if you do ask me. If you arent that prepared on getting married so better skip it out but if you do already have those
plans then try to make yourself that be able to sustain and could really be able to provide on what are the things that needs up to be provided.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 03:12:54 PM

It seems that you here still like calculations, if the matter is for marriage then it is a joint decision and you as a man of course have to be prepared for the costs incurred. If you still have immature thoughts about this, it is better for you not to get married and try to reflect on yourself that marriage is not about financial gains and losses, it is no longer about your money and your wife's money. I know you may be in the comfort phase of investing, but be rational in responding to the market because you can encounter all of this before and after marriage. Delaying an agreement with another party is too childish if you still think like this. Having a family means you have to put your ego aside, it's clear here that you still don't feel like sharing the profits and happiness with your future wife.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 06:18:49 AM

It seems that you here still like calculations, if the matter is for marriage then it is a joint decision and you as a man of course have to be prepared for the costs incurred. If you still have immature thoughts about this, it is better for you not to get married and try to reflect on yourself that marriage is not about financial gains and losses, it is no longer about your money and your wife's money. I know you may be in the comfort phase of investing, but be rational in responding to the market because you can encounter all of this before and after marriage. Delaying an agreement with another party is too childish if you still think like this. Having a family means you have to put your ego aside, it's clear here that you still don't feel like sharing the profits and happiness with your future wife.
What you say is very true, if we don't have mature thoughts about this, it would be better for us to postpone considering what we have planned because if we only think about ourselves and don't think about our partner in this case, of course we are not ready to build household with our partner and if we are too pushy to do it, problems will arise when we are in a relationship as husband and wife later and of course this is something no one ever wants to happen.

BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:05:50 AM

Faysara is currently the source of someone's profit or someone's happiness in the world.  I am a small person, I may not understand so much, but I will try to say as much as I can because nowadays the whole world is running after income and on top of it the whole life goes on.  ?  Youth is the last king, even he himself does not understand it, because chasing after it means denying happiness.  Come on in the whole world no one behind you is true.  If you don't want to eat, then what do you eat? If you don't want to eat, then no one would chase income, they would all live in relaxation because if you have to eat, you have to earn.  Brother, you can never make your own good news without income. If you have income, you can enjoy happiness.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 10:01:11 AM
Merited by edy_58 (1)

In building a family, it is not recommended to blame just one party, such as the woman, because the one who should have more responsibility is the man who has been named husband by working together through his wife as well. So when there is a problem that cannot be handled by the husband, of course the wife must also help him for the smooth running of their own household so that their children do not experience difficulties because of certain problems.

I also agree that everyone who doesn't have stable finances should avoid marriage because basically it is mandatory for anyone to have an income before starting it. So considering an income that is as mature as possible and as stable as possible before marriage is a very appropriate option in my opinion because there are many divorces after marriage within a few months just because of unstable economic problems in a household. So things like that should be a special example for those who are not married and don't have stable finances.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 11:38:07 AM

What I know is that money in every marriage is very important, and money is what we keep a family going. But I don't really know the definition of your own financially stability,  because one can still have money to provide the basic things for his family but because of some important projects the man can decide to cancel some plans to meet up some things. From what I understood from your right up it is as if man must have excessive money to be able to provide whatever the family want before planing to go into marriage.  

If a man is able to provide food and do the basic things for his family I don't think it is a bad idea of going into marriage because sometimes life is unpredictable, waiting to make more money to be rich to provide everything the family will want is not a guarantee. The target Is just to get a stable job that the income will be good to provide for the family.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sarah_Jannat42

Activity: 48
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:41:08 PM

We earn money for life and livelihood. So nothing can be above life and livelihood. Everything in life needs a break and work has to be done. So chasing only profit doesn't seem very reasonable to me. Yes, but of course, we should chase profit but we should respect certain moments in life and spend time where profit may not be the motive. Because we know that we destroy our bodies to make money. Again, I spend money to fix the damage to the body. So from the above discussion, we understand that we should earn money for life and livelihood but in that case, we definitely need some break and it is very important to value and give time to life where profit may not be the motive. This will accelerate our long-term profitability.
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:57:11 PM

In building a family, it is not recommended to blame just one party, such as the woman, because the one who should have more responsibility is the man who has been named husband by working together through his wife as well. So when there is a problem that cannot be handled by the husband, of course the wife must also help him for the smooth running of their own household so that their children do not experience difficulties because of certain problems.

I also agree that everyone who doesn't have stable finances should avoid marriage because basically it is mandatory for anyone to have an income before starting it. So considering an income that is as mature as possible and as stable as possible before marriage is a very appropriate option in my opinion because there are many divorces after marriage within a few months just because of unstable economic problems in a household. So things like that should be a special example for those who are not married and don't have stable finances.
This is about collaboration. Both parties have roles, but to blame the man? Old-fashioned and irrelevant. Supporting each other. A good partnership requires each partner to step up if the other falters

Agreeing to get your ducks in an order before marriage is wise and crucial. Stability and managing what you have are more important than wealth. Those who jump without looking thinking love would pay the expenses are dreaming. Wake up! Financial knowledge is as important as loyalty in marriage. Ignoring it means building on sand

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄